AuthorMessage
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 776

PostSubject: Paul the Sheepherder   Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:55 am

Paul has become a sheepherder the sheep follow
wherever he goes & obey his commands...
So the SH has ordered two of his flock....

1:00 AM Cam 1

Paul orders Matt and Mark to bully Ramses all week.
"You shit in his mouth"

Paul is quite a guy....
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Paul the Sheepherder   Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:34 am

Great post once again Nite.

He has also told everyone to make sure they don't talk to Jess after Cody leaves, she needs to be completely isolated. I don't remember who was given the order, but someone is supposed to try to push her buttons on Thursday night after the eviction to make sure she can't win HOH (this from the safe guy in the house).

The 2 most vulnerable people in the house, who are completely alone and isolated, he wants to hammer them even more. I agree, Paul is quite a guy alright.

And I point out, NONE of this will be shown on the episode. So all those people who just watch the episodes will continue to "vote" to help Paul going forward.
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2693

PostSubject: Re: Paul the Sheepherder   Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:52 am

Mark & Matt don't seem to be listening to Paul, which is a good thing. They were all playing pool tonight & seemed to get along. Paul has safety so he should just relax a bit with his heavy handed ideas. He's getting what he wanted...Cody out of the house, which will make me very happy because I can't stand the guy. There's plenty of time after eviction to start plotting & planning for next week. Things change on a dime & Ramses could even become an ally by next week.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Paul the Sheepherder   Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:25 am

nitewings wrote:

"You shit in his mouth"

Paul is quite a guy....

So true nite (by the way...howdy), just got caught up after being away on vacation and I have to say, this game is going his way. These hamsters need to step up and stop being sheeple.....unless they are just sucking up to him until he has no more safety (enter another twist which covers his ass) but I do not think the majority of them are smart enough to see he needs to go!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

PostSubject: Re: Paul the Sheepherder   Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:30 am

capricious1 wrote:
nitewings wrote:

"You shit in his mouth"

Paul is quite a guy....

So true nite (by the way...howdy), just got caught up after being away on vacation and I have to say, this game is going his way.  These hamsters need to step up and stop being sheeple.....unless they are just sucking up to him until he has no more safety (enter another twist which covers his ass) but I do not think the majority of them are smart enough to see he needs to go!

Hi Capi Good to see you...Hope you had a great vacation... big hug
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

PostSubject: Re: Paul the Sheepherder   Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:05 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
Mark & Matt don't seem to be listening to Paul, which is a good thing.  They were all playing pool tonight & seemed to get along.  Paul has safety so he should just relax a bit with his heavy handed ideas.  He's getting what he wanted...Cody out of the house, which will make me very happy because I can't stand the guy.  There's plenty of time after eviction to start plotting & planning for next week.  Things change on a dime & Ramses could even become an ally by next week.

That's fine & I hope you are correct...
but it does not change the fact he
wanted them to bully Ramses all week...
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul the Sheepherder   Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:44 pm

He also keeps trying to get Kevin to shun him, but Kevin always says the kid has nobody, has no leg to stand on and he doesn't talk game with him, just being friendly. Kevin told Paul that otherwise pretty soon nobody will talk to nobody. In other words he was trying to tell Paul that people have to be human.

So the barking orders are that NOBODY (except him and Christmas of course if they see fit) is supposed to talk to hang out or any thing of the sort with Cody, Jess and Ramses. Christmas is supposed to start things up again and intimidate Jess on Thursday both before and after the eviction to rattle her. Jason and Kevin are supposed to vote for Ramses (each not knowing about the other) to supposedly cause confusion in the house because Paul thinks Jess will vote out Alex instead of Ramses (really?). He initially wanted the vote to be 8-1-1, but what he is going to get now is 8-3-0.

For now the marching orders for next week are Jess and Ramses on the block with Jason as a backup. He waffles between wanting Ramses or Jess to go first and apparently nobody else's opinion really matters at this point.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Paul the Sheepherder   Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 Jason and Kevin are supposed to vote for Ramses (each not knowing about the other) to supposedly cause confusion in the house because Paul thinks Jess will vote out Alex instead of Ramses (really?).  He initially wanted the vote to be 8-1-1, but what he is going to get now is 8-3-0.  

I saw this differently, I thought the plan was for Kevin to vote Alex out and then there will be a hinky vote and they want to blame it on Jason since Jason has been seen talking to Cody and Jess against Pauls wishes. That makes more sense, but its still dirty pool
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Paul the Sheepherder   Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:03 pm

It seems like every season a group of people feel the need to have a "reason" to vote someone out so they create one. They start silly fights and use isolation as a weapon and it's ridiculous. There's no need to be so nasty to people before they are voted out.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul the Sheepherder   Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:14 pm

Wembeley wrote:
It seems like every season a group of people feel the need to have a "reason" to vote someone out so they create one. They start silly fights and use isolation as a weapon and it's ridiculous. There's no need to be so nasty to people before they are voted out.

At the week 1 nominations, Cody nominated Megan simply because he didn't like her vrey much. I initially thought that waas a bit over the top and this poor girl is being ganged up on. First Josh goes off on her, then Cody, then she leaves due to "PTSD". Now I'm not going to say she does or doesn't have PTSD, but alot of this she must've brought on her self. Especially with the whole racist comment. First off, has anyone ever heard "panda" as a derogatory remark? Second off, if you are going to call someone out on national TV over what you perceived to be a racist comment, you better be sure you heard it right. People have had their lives ruined on this show over such things. Look what happened to poor Shelly simply for evicting Jeff. Not to mention lots of the HG's for season 15.

But you are right, some of these people with the needing a reason gets ridiculous. "Ramses, I'm putting you on the block because I think your annoying", is just a good a reason as any.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul the Sheepherder   Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 Jason and Kevin are supposed to vote for Ramses (each not knowing about the other) to supposedly cause confusion in the house because Paul thinks Jess will vote out Alex instead of Ramses (really?).  He initially wanted the vote to be 8-1-1, but what he is going to get now is 8-3-0.  

I saw this differently, I thought the plan was for Kevin to vote Alex out and then there will be a hinky vote and they want to blame it on Jason since Jason has been seen talking to Cody and Jess against Pauls wishes.  That makes more sense, but its still dirty pool

I believe the posted it like that on Morty's or maybe it was that camera chat of Paul's you saw, but I watched the actual conversation between Paul and Kevin this morning on flashback and he definitely said Kevin was to vote for Ramses. I still don't get why he believes that Jess will vote for Alex. She was against Alex last week, but realized Alex had Cody's back more than their supposed "friends" did by any means. And Jess believes (along with Cody) that Ramses 100% was one of the votes that screwed them to make Christmas stay. This one is really a head scratcher as to what Paul is thinking.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul the Sheepherder   Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:16 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I saw this differently, I thought the plan was for Kevin to vote Alex out and then there will be a hinky vote and they want to blame it on Jason since Jason has been seen talking to Cody and Jess against Pauls wishes.  That makes more sense, but its still dirty pool

I believe the posted it like that on Morty's or maybe it was that camera chat of Paul's you saw, but I watched the actual conversation between Paul and Kevin this morning on flashback and he definitely said Kevin was to vote for Ramses.  I still don't get why he believes that Jess will vote for Alex.  She was against Alex last week, but realized Alex had Cody's back more than their supposed "friends" did by any means.  And Jess believes (along with Cody) that Ramses 100% was one of the votes that screwed them to make Christmas stay.  This one is really a head scratcher as to what Paul is thinking.

It was actually my Twitter feed, which is usually pretty accurate, but I guess things can get lost in translation
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul the Sheepherder   Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:

At the week 1 nominations, Cody nominated Megan simply because he didn't like her vrey much.  I initially thought that waas a bit over the top and this poor girl is being ganged up on.  First Josh goes off on her, then Cody, then she leaves due to "PTSD".  Now I'm not going to say she does or doesn't have PTSD, but alot of this she must've brought on her self.  Especially with the whole racist comment.  First off, has anyone ever heard "panda" as a derogatory remark?  Second off, if you are going to call someone out on national TV over what you perceived to be a racist comment, you better be sure you heard it right.  People have had their lives ruined on this show over such things.  Look what happened to poor Shelly simply for evicting Jeff.  Not to mention lots of the HG's for season 15.

But you are right, some of these people with the needing a reason gets ridiculous.  "Ramses, I'm putting you on the block because I think your annoying", is just a good a reason as any.

Apparently Megan pissed off the majority of the house in those first few days (when the feeds were not on) and not just the racist thing, because there were discussions between different groups talking about it, no specifics, just that she was causing trouble. That first week was supposed to be easy because the whole house wanted Megan gone and Cody has told Jess a number of times and the others in his first group that if she had stayed he would not have changed anything or made any moves no matter what happened in the POV. So I don't know if she actually was a troublemaker or not, because this group really embellishes their stories as they go around, but even her own group turned on her after the racist comment situation.

When Cody put her on the block and said "I just don't like you very much" I thought he was a total dick about it. But now I wonder if that was just the general consensus of most of the house and he didn't sugar coat it.

But Wembley you are right, they seem to be searching for "reasons" for everything. This is why Paul fabrications hinky votes or stories about people and then isolates them from everyone. Making up something about a target is one thing, but this total isolation especially when they are already going home is just way over the top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul the Sheepherder   

Back to top Go down

Paul the Sheepherder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1