Share | 

I hate Paul

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: I hate Paul   Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:36 am

I hated him before and he's one of the LAST people i would want coming back. And now the house giving him power cuz they are united against Cody. Since Paul can't be evicted I'm not mad at them letting him be HOH and get blood on his hands. But they arent even scheming about getting him out after the three weeks are over. And they should be saying no way will I go up is a pawn. What's his logic anyway? You're putting up allies just for the "chance" to backdoor cody. Again, put up 2 you want gone and if someone gets veto put up Cody, if not you vote off a different target. What are thry going to do if the person who gets veto doesn't use it and they're stuck voting out an ally?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: I hate Paul   Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:04 am

It wasn't shown on the episode, but Paul had a contingency in place for that too because he knew about Ramses curse and he told him that THIS would be the week to use it. Paul had a couple of others tell him the same thing, but I can't remember who. So, if veto wasn't used, they were just going to send Ramses packing. Now if Ramses had won and pulled himself off, it would have been a disaster. Paul could see his group pulling back and decided on the plan of using Alex and Josh instead with Josh being the back up plan if Ramses pulled himself off the block.

As far as targeting Paul, there has only been one conversation I have seen against him from his group members and that was Domi and Mark the other night. Domi told Mark she didn't know how long she could work with Paul because he gives up too much information to everybody and Mark (who is basically on a leash by Domi in secret) just goes along with anything Domi tells him. But I don't see either of them doing anything any time soon.

The only hope of Paul seeing anything close to going on the block is if Jess and/or Cody (through a returnee thing) are in the house and win HOH after his safety is over. Otherwise, I don't see it happening until it gets down to about 4 or 5 people and it would probably be Alex to do it if anyone, IF she is still there.

This group's plan is to get everyone left in the house to jury except Jess, Cody, Jason, Alex, and Ramses, and then they will just all battle it out from there, and I know groups say this every season, but I think these people may actually believe it. And Paul of course has also promised to take Kevin and Alex to the end with him as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: I hate Paul   Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:38 pm

All of this is going to catch up with Paul eventually. He is playing too hard at the moment. We all know how the power shifts and once it does and his safety ends he may find himself in some hot water.

Paul is making a huge mistake in going after Cody. Yes, Cody is gunning for him, but he is only one person, Paul has the rest of the house. Once Cody is gone, they are going to need a new target. The smart thing to do in this situation of safety is to lay low and not make waves.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: I hate Paul   Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:28 pm

ctown28 wrote:
All of this is going to catch up with Paul eventually.  He is playing too hard at the moment.  We all know how the power shifts and once it does and his safety ends he may find himself in some hot water.

Paul is making a huge mistake in going after Cody.  Yes, Cody is gunning for him, but he is only one person, Paul has the rest of the house.  Once Cody is gone, they are going to need a new target.  The smart thing to do in this situation of safety is to lay low and not make waves.

Normally I would agree with you on this Ctown, but this group is just dumb enough to continue to follow him until he causes enough of a rift that when the "power shifts" Paul will always be on the right side of it.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: I hate Paul   Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:34 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
All of this is going to catch up with Paul eventually.  He is playing too hard at the moment.  We all know how the power shifts and once it does and his safety ends he may find himself in some hot water.

Paul is making a huge mistake in going after Cody.  Yes, Cody is gunning for him, but he is only one person, Paul has the rest of the house.  Once Cody is gone, they are going to need a new target.  The smart thing to do in this situation of safety is to lay low and not make waves.

Normally I would agree with you on this Ctown, but this group is just dumb enough to continue to follow him until he causes enough of a rift that when the "power shifts" Paul will always be on the right side of it.

YES! I am questioning the intelligence of this group. I am finding it very frustrating.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I hate Paul   Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

That's why Paul is already targetting Ramses moving forward. He knows Ramses is a superfan and he needs to get him out before he blows up his game. If Paul was really smart, he would flip the house this week and keep Cody (who the whole house is against) and get rid of Ramses. The problem here is that being a vet, he is aware of DR shenanigans so may not buy into DR telling him that. Of all people, Paul should know there will be a battle back, Cody will likely win that battle back, so keep him around as that target in front of you. Ramses is not much of a threat and is less likely to win a battle back than Paul is.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: I hate Paul   Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:43 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

That's why Paul is already targetting Ramses moving forward.  He knows Ramses is a superfan and he needs to get him out before he blows up his game.  If Paul was really smart, he would flip the house this week and keep Cody (who the whole house is against) and get rid of Ramses.  The problem here is that being a vet, he is aware of DR shenanigans so may not buy into DR telling him that.  Of all people, Paul should know there will be a battle back, Cody will likely win that battle back, so keep him around as that target in front of you.  Ramses is not much of a threat and is less likely to win a battle back than Paul is.

In order to pull that off at this point, Paul would have to be on the level of Dan as a game player, and he may be pretty good (sickens me to make that statement), but he is not on the level of Dan.

I suppose he could make up something like Ramses being America's Player and is making money off of all of them and might be able to pull it off, but the others are terrified of Cody and I think the girls would balk at this for sure. Plus Christmas would have a complete and total meltdown and out Paul for everything.

It would have been smart for him to give Cody a bracelet if he wanted to work with him. That would have bought him a week even without the temptation. It also would have been smart to go to Cody in a very humble manner in the first week after he won and tell him that he wants to "prove" his worthiness, he could help Cody with upcoming events in the game.............blah, blah, blah. Instead he infiltrated the group and tried to take over. Every time there was a decision to be made he would stand up in the group and try to take over. Or, he would be the first one in the HOH room to TELL Cody what they HAD to do next. You don't do that with "alpha-males" for sure.

There is just too much water under the bridge. But following the veto meeting yesterday he went to Cody and thanked him for holding his cool with all of Josh's speech stuff and Josh's jabs and then said he respected him as a player, Cody said the same. Then Paul said that Josh's demonstration was not fueled by him (even though it totally was), but Cody said he didn't care about it.

I think Paul will cross the Cody returning bridge when it happens, but for now Cody is toast.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I hate Paul   Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:47 pm

Here is the way to pull it off. Evel Dick talks about it all the time and brought it up again Sunday (sorry to keep bringing it up, but it really was a lot of fun), anyhow here is how you do it.

You wait, and wait, and wait...about 15 minutes before the live show you pull Cody into another room and tell him, "look, I have the votes you need to stay and I can make it happen. In return, you win hoh, it's my hoh and I chose your noms, you're vote is my vote, you vote the way I want you to, if you go back on this I will come at you even harder. So what do you want to do?"

Evel Dick says he used that scenario a lot as it prevents any production DR interference, you tell nobody. Not even your ride or die, you don't want production to know abouthat it. If he agrees you pull your alliance in 5minutes before live and fill them in. Now you have a strong player that was coming for you, that is now your puppet.

Now obviously you put a time frame on this like for the next 4 evictions and zero production interference.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: I hate Paul   Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:24 am

I remember Dick using that tactic in his season quite effectively, and it might work on a smaller group, but other than Kevin, Jason and Josh, I don't see him flipping the others at the last minute. Matt would be the voice that came through first because he completely severed ties with Cody and would object to this greatly. The girls, especially Christmas, Domi and Elena would have a cow and it would be pandemonium, and for what, to save Cody this week. And after being shit on by Paul and the others who said they would back "whatever decision he made" with the veto replacement, how can you be sure Cody wouldn't agree and then tell Paul to piss up a rope once he stayed and won HOH?

Sorry, but too many moving parts for a last minute thing. These people hang on Paul's every word, but this would eliminate all the trust he built up with all of them and he is safe for another week anyway.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I hate Paul   Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:52 am

chap5788 wrote:
I remember Dick using that tactic in his season quite effectively, and it might work on a smaller group, but other than Kevin, Jason and Josh, I don't see him flipping the others at the last minute.  Matt would be the voice that came through first because he completely severed ties with Cody and would object to this greatly.  The girls, especially Christmas, Domi and Elena would have a cow and it would be pandemonium, and for what, to save Cody this week.  And after being shit on by Paul and the others who said they would back "whatever decision he made" with the veto replacement, how can you be sure Cody wouldn't agree and then tell Paul to piss up a rope once he stayed and won HOH?  

Sorry, but too many moving parts for a last minute thing.  These people hang on Paul's every word, but this would eliminate all the trust he built up with all of them and he is safe for another week anyway.

If Cody doesn't agree,no harm done. He goes home. The rest of the house is doing what you wanted originally. They don't know you were going to pull Cody aside until you did it. The keeping your mouth shut leading up to is the hardest part. Remember, you don't need a u animus vote, just majority. Even easier with 3 no such. Leave Jessica completely out of it, she doesn't have to give anything up as far as norms or votes if she wins. She's not voting Cody. You just need to make sure he doesn't get more than 3 votes. So you ask Cody I that one on one who jess is voting out, doesn't matter if it's Alex or ramses and you get kevin,Josh (who will do what he's told after being saved by veto, and whistleDick to vote the same. There's 4 to evict ramses, now you need mark or Raven and you got it. Remember, Paul is a tiebreaker vote. If it came to that he would evict ramses in a heartbeat.

In fact, he's been planting the seed to get rid of ramses next so it's even easier to pull off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate Paul   

Back to top Go down

I hate Paul
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1