Share | 

Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Rules   Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:51 am

Matt was drinking diet Coke right out in the open today and nothing was said to him. Then this evening he started pouring it with Alex standing there and she called him out for it and he was surprised he couldn't have it. She had the list and told him that she just didn't want him to get in trouble. His argument was that it has no calories so should be okay, but she said I believe it is that taste (enjoyment) they don't want you to have because it is a punishment. Jason then piped in that if they are allowed to have pop he certainly will be downing some. Matt put the jug of pop back in the fridge, but then proceeded to drink what he had already poured.

Then he starts making some slop concoction and puts dressing on it. Alex says she doesn't think he can have that either and tells him and Jason they better read the list before they get in trouble. Then her and Matt decide he should just keep going until they tell him he is doing something wrong................

No word from BB. No "stop that"............not called to the DR. Nothing at all! Since he is too ignorant to read the list apparently, he should at least be given an extra day on slop since he has been drinking the pop and using the dressing since he started.

Somebody in production is asleep at the wheel or because he is part of the "pet pool" maybe the rules don't apply to him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: Rules   Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:59 am

I never liked the whole have not thing to begin with. People cheat on it all the time but this is pretty blatant so maybe there should be a penalty for it, or at least call him out on it. The best at eating while a have not is Enzo, he ate well
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Re: Rules   Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:36 am

There is no doubt that Enzo was the king of cheating while being a have-not. But whether you are a fan of it or not, it is still an aspect of the game and a rule of the game. If the rule is broken, something should be done. I am not talking about a penalty nom or anything BIG like that, but like you said, at least call him out on it.

On the other hand, if Jason, Cody or Jess remove their frog head, even briefly, BB calls them out right away saying "keep your head on at all times." It just happened tonight on BBAD a little while ago. Jess leaned her head back and kissed Cody, not sure if she took it off or it fell off, but IMMEDIATELY BB told her to keep it on at all times.

Like we both have said before Ctown, if you are going to have rules and enforce them for some, you better be enforcing them for EVERYONE.

Also, I wanted to mention a new rule this year. They are not allowed to nap during the day. There have been numerous announcements that sleeping is not allowed between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. and someone on BBAD tonight said.............hey it is 10:00, we can go to bed now if we want to. I think this is a very weird rule to have. How many times have the best parts of BB happened in the wee hours of the morning with scheming and last minute vote flips. How the hell are they going to accomplish any of this if they can't nap the following day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules   

Back to top Go down

Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1