Production intereference

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Production intereference   Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:59 pm

Ramses said he saw a plane with a banner that said Dominique and Mark are working together. It didn’t happen but, usually, production will let lies stand. In this case, BB19 intervened and let the houseguests know it didn’t happen.

This is such horseshit.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 776

PostSubject: Re: Production intereference   Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Ramses said he saw a plane with a banner that said Dominique and Mark are working together. It didn’t happen but, usually, production will let lies stand. In this case, BB19 intervened and let the houseguests know it didn’t happen.

This is such horseshit.

I would have expected that, if he had said Alex & their pet Paul were working together...

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Production intereference   Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:20 pm

And guess who go the blame for that rumor/lie? Cody did. He mentioned it to Mark, but Mark denied it. Then when this rumor got around, Domi was livid and was trying to track down the source. Mark told her that Cody said he actually saw the banner himself. I tried to find this conversation later because I recall Cody telling him that "others" had told him about the banner. And I distinctly remember that Alex told Cody about the supposed banner, but she said she did not see it herself. This got all twisted that Cody started the rumor. Not that any of this matters, but I wanted to add it to the situation.

I agree with you Ctown that BB should not have said ANYTHING. They didn't say anything last year with the stuff about Nat and Paul were out there, they let it ride. Why is it different this year?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Production intereference   

Back to top Go down

Production intereference
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1