Share | 

Veto week 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Veto week 2   Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:47 pm

The players are Paul, Alex, Josh, Ramses, Matt and Elena. I thought there would be 7, but these the only ones that I heard. Not sure if they eliminated one of them because Ramses is on the block too or not. Jason is hosting.

Paul made the rounds telling everyone to throw it to him. When he talked to Ramses, it was more of a threat. He told him he was 100% safe, no way he could be sent home, and the only way he could fuck this up for himself is to do something stupid like go out there and win this veto and remove himself. Then the ENTIRE house would be against him. He keeps saying he will, but I am really hoping he wins it for himself.

He is already on the outside because he is being blamed for the extra Christmas vote (which makes absolutely NO SENSE at all). Nobody is keeping him in the house once he is no longer useful and he will become the backup evictee plan when things go south for some time to come, which will probably come as early as next week because none of the couples are going on the block, they won't see Jess as any kind of threat and he is an "outsider."

So, if he could pull it off, he would have Cody and Jess's undying loyalty for the rest of the game who will ALSO be a much bigger target in the game in front of him. Alex might be a bit upset with him initially, but she can't really go off on him because she will still be on the block and will need his vote to stay. Paul won't let Alex be evicted, so that isn't a problem anyway. Alex has been bitching at Jason because he is talking to Cody and the others are getting upset by it and he told her he is just trying to be nice because he knows he's going, so I could see him on board with this as well.

A team of Cody, Jess, Jason, Ramses and possibly Alex would look good going into the next HOH against Raven, Domi, Elena, Matt, Mark and Kevin.

Like I said he is already on the outside, so going along with this veto buys him basically nothing!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 2   Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:54 pm

And another thing, he told Matt and Elena to just sit down and do nothing, but Matt said "out of respect I will at least try a little bit" which Paul accepted. Elena said she is throwing it because Cody and Jess will campaign to her to not use the veto and she doesn't want to be a part of the conversation at all so she can just chill til eviction night.

First of all, Paul keeps telling the group to TRUST him in everything. But, he can't trust any of them to win the veto and use it on Josh? If I am in that group, this is a red flag to me. Sure he wants all the power to grind Cody into the ground, I get that, but he is acting like he can't trust any of them to do the right thing. But this means nothing to this gutless group because they can't face Cody and make the move for themselves. If I were Cody and Jess I would drop a comment like.............Paul is racking up wins for his resume at the end of the game. Doesn't matter if they were thrown to him, they still count if he gets to the end. Or............Paul gets to take credit for taking me out of the game, so at the end in his speech he will use that just like last year but this time HE is the vet and HE will be the one who wins no matter if Christmas is sitting next to him or not. It won't save him by any means, but at least he can possibly put a hole or 2 in Paul's shield moving forward.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 2   Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:54 pm

Anytime you areally on the block it is stupid to throw veto. Ramses took it a step further and told Paul that if he does win, he won't use it on himself.

Paul and Kevin are already making plans for Ramses demise. So that shows how stupid he is.

I'm actually looking forward to talking about this on Dick at Nite tomorrow. We will have a lot to talk about and I hope I don't freeze up, but I should be fine. The way he's treated other fans makes me feel more comfortable. It will be Dick, Cat Vanzyl and Peter Brown from BB Canada
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 2   Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:13 am

I could not agree with you more, but there is a lot of "stupid" going around in this house for sure. I am still hoping he goes in there and wins this thing. Let Paul and his minions threaten and shit themselves about what they want him to do. If I were him and they all started in on me, I would stand up and say "I am not stupid. You may be saving me this week, but next week I am on the block again." Anyone who has not been a part of Paul's group from the beginning is being used and if this gets me sent home, so what, I was going home anyway, but now maybe, just maybe I can get a little help to stay in the game" and walk away. Oh and he should also point out that he DID NOT vote to evict Jillian and tell them to look at the stupidity of that thought process before he walks away, giving them all something to chew on for a while.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 2   Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:15 am

Btw Ctown, I signed up for Dick at Nite. I have to work tomorrow night, but I will watch the episode later on. I am excited to see you on there and to hear Dick's unvarnished thoughts about the idiots in this house.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 2   Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:28 am

The feeds have been down for about almost 6 hours for the veto. I would not think it would take that long if it was the spelling veto as was speculated. I can't think of a veto comp they have done this early in the season that has taken this long. The ones that I can think of that usually take a long time are OTEV, BB comics, Zingbot but it is too early in the game for this. Unless maybe it is some kind of puzzle that all the veto players just completely suck at doing or something.

The other thing that I wonder about is if the veto was finished and then there was a HUGE confrontation in the house because of all the "in your face" shit that Paul and Josh were planning to do with Cody following the comp and BB is waiting for the dust to settle before bringing the feeds back on.

And once again, I am complaining about production being terrible at time management. They could have started this comp several hours earlier so the wouldn't have to interfere with BBAD. They do this several times during the season and it just makes no sense to me.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 2   Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:14 am

chap5788 wrote:
Btw Ctown, I signed up for Dick at Nite.  I have to work tomorrow night, but I will watch the episode later on.  I am excited to see you on there and to hear Dick's unvarnished thoughts about the idiots in this house.

You'll enjoy it. The show is recorded right after each episode airs than it usually takes a few hours to be encoded and uploaded so it's usually late when it's finally up. Lots of times I watch the next day.

Oh, and big surprise, Paul won veto
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 2   Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:46 am

Feeds returned following the veto competition. Paul won the Power of Veto. Up in the HoH room, Paul and Raven discussed that Ramses didn’t throw the competition. Paul said he will publicly humiliate Ramses. Mark said he hasn’t trusted Ramses since Day 1. Paul said he is now planning on leaving Alex on the block, opting to use the veto on Josh. Paul said he doesn’t want there to be any chance of votes flipping. He said there is no way that Jason will vote Alex out but he might vote Josh out. Paul told Mark, Matt and Raven that they need to make Alex feel as comfortable as possible since she really was a team player this week. Raven came up to the HoH room and said he knows that looked very sketchy. Paul agreed. Ramses swore he was not trying to win the competition. Paul ultimately said it’s fine since his plan is still in motion and he will get Cody out like he wanted to do. As Ramses left the room, Mark said if that’s how you throw a comp, he doesn’t want to see Ramses at full speed. Downstairs, Christmas told Paul that Ramses would have used the veto on himself and then teamed up with Cody, Jessica and Jason. Paul said Ramses, Jason and Jessica need to go next. Paul said he trusts Alex. Christmas said Alex, Kevin and Josh are good. Christmas said she knew Ramses was lying to her. She added that you don’t throw a 30 minute competition by completing it in 7 minutes.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 2   Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:45 pm

Also following the veto ceremony, when Paul was venting about Ramses saying he told him to just max out his time, not to even try, he said he KNEW Ramses was lying. Ramses explanation was that he tried to answer all the questions wrong, but ended up getting 1 right. Paul asked why he didn't just max out his time and he said he really didn't want to sit down and do nothing and thought he was fine only getting one of the questions right. Oh, and btw, his time was just over 22 minutes, so the "7 minutes" they were squawking about was the amount of time he had left in the comp when he completed. He also said he wasn't going to speak to Ramses all week, but just stare daggers at him and make him completely uncomfortable, but when he came in the room to explain himself, Paul was abrupt with him, but wasn't so tough like his talk before that. After he left, he said he wanted EVERYONE to shun Ramses, to make him completely uncomfortable and told Mark he wanted him in particular to intimidate him away from even TRYING to win the HOH.

Paul also told the group that the next HOH will put out their agenda and the group will discuss it and come to a decision. A little while later he started telling the group that they HAVE to put up Jess and Ramses with Jason as a replacement. There is no need to have any special plans in place like this week, just go ahead and do it. So I guess the "group discussion" ended pretty quickly with his orders to the group.

Kevin was trying to figure out all the bed situations and went to the HOH room saying people really didn't want Ramses in their room because they think he spies on them (for whom I am not quite clear since nobody is working with him) and Paul was basically telling him that it is too bad. Kevin said "we he has to have a bed, we can't throw him UNDER one of the beds" and Paul responded "he shit in his bed, now he has no place to sleep." Kevin went on to find a solution to the bed situation.

Elena also told Paul that she doesn't trust Ramses, but she still wants to talk to him. Paul said they ALL need to sever ALL ties with Ramses. She said she wants to see if she can get any information out of him, she is not going to TELL him anything. Paul then said that "the group" may start wondering what is going on if she is talking with him, so she will have to make that clear beforehand. Elena kind of looked at Paul like she wondered why he would question her trust.

And the reason Jason is now in the hot list is that he made the horrible decision to actually talk to Cody and Jessica. Paul wants NOBODY to talk to either of them because he doesn't want them to pull anything. And I would like to add that the conversation he was seen having was out in the middle of the kitchen while they were making slop together. And they were actually talking about Cody worrying about Jess being isolated when he is gone and hoping that people will at least talk with her afterward. Jason was assuring him that he thought the girls would come around and he would try to be nice to Jess so she at least has someone to talk to.

So, will ANY of this overbearing, shit on a person when they are down kind of behavior be shown on any upcoming episode? No, of course not. These are just a few examples of it. I get that Paul wants revenge, but when you step on someone over and over and over just because you can and they are in a powerless position it just turns me off completely (not that I needed any help). And if production doesn't see it as anything but gameplay, then SHOW IT on the episode along with the mean girl bullshit that goes on.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 2   Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:48 pm

Veto ceremony is over and as a surprise to nobody, Paul used the veto on Josh and replaced him with Cody.

Now I've always been against the battle back, but there better be one this year and I will be pulling for Cody. This guy has been on the short end of the stick of every single thing since the game started.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 2   Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:13 pm

I could not agree with you more Ctown. We have debated this issue before and while I understand your usual argument that if they were evicted, they shouldn't get a second chance, but if ANYONE in BB history deserves a shot at returning it is Cody for sure.

Now my question for you Ctown is if Cody actually makes it to the end (better chance of winning the powerball I think) and he is against someone with comparable wins/moves in the game, would you actually award him your vote or would you still consider him ineligible to win the end of the game because he was evicted once as you have always felt in the past?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 2   Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:00 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I could not agree with you more Ctown.  We have debated this issue before and while I understand your usual argument that if they were evicted, they shouldn't get a second chance, but if ANYONE in BB history deserves a shot at returning it is Cody for sure.

Now my question for you Ctown is if Cody actually makes it to the end (better chance of winning the powerball I think) and he is against someone with comparable wins/moves in the game, would you actually award him your vote or would you still consider him ineligible to win the end of the game because he was evicted once as you have always felt in the past?

I think I would have to give him an exception in this case. He really had no chance from the beginning so it would be a good reset for him. Of course I reserve the right to change my mind on it considering other factors that may play out in the game
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 2   Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:04 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I could not agree with you more Ctown.  We have debated this issue before and while I understand your usual argument that if they were evicted, they shouldn't get a second chance, but if ANYONE in BB history deserves a shot at returning it is Cody for sure.

I think I would have to give him an exception in this case.  He really had no chance from the beginning so it would be a good reset for him.  Of course I reserve the right to change my mind on it considering other factors that may play out in the game

Wow, I have to say I am a bit surprised given your strong feelings about this in the past.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 2   Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:47 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Wow, I have to say I am a bit surprised given your strong feelings about this in the past.

Thats why I reserve the right to change my mind, too many variables at this point in the game
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 2   Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Thats why I reserve the right to change my mind, too many variables at this point in the game

And that's why I am here, to call you out on it too! neener
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veto week 2   

Back to top Go down

Veto week 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1