Share | 

Week 2 nominations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Week 2 nominations   Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:27 pm

Alex and Josh were nominated as planned. Ramses also put himself on the block. Paul pulled Ramses aside after the nominations and told him to trust him that he is completely safe this week, but he needs to throw the veto.

Now if I am Ramses, I am playing that veto as hard as I can. If he wins, Josh will go home even though Alex is a better competitor. The house is tiring of Josh anyway, and he really does nothing but cry, whine and run his mouth to the cameras about how smart he is and how he is playing his own game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 nominations   Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:14 am

Ramses is a super fan and should know better than to throw the veto. Tell Paul what he wants to hear for now, but when it comes time to play it's balls to the wall.

Ramses winning and actually using it on himself would be a perfect scenario for this to blow up in Paul's face. And I can guarantee that the DR is in Ramses ear about that. They may be biased for Paul but also want the Cody Paul feud to continue.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 nominations   Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:00 am

Ramses is a superfan, but he has also been marked as one of the votes to evict Jillian by everyone in the house. Paul is the only one who knows that Kevin is the one who voted to keep Christmas which resulted in it not being a tie (Josh being the other to jump ship). Paul has told his side to give Kevin a pass on this one because he came to him before eviction and said he felt bad because he gave his word to Alex and Jillian first, so he gave him permission to go ahead and vote that way because he was sure they had the votes. In reality, Paul wanted to make sure Kevin stayed in good with Cowboy and Alex because he is Paul's informant from that side of the house.

So because they all believe that he was a rogue vote Alex and Jason want nothing to do with him. The other side of the house feel he is a snake because he said he would vote for Jillian and "screwed his own people" and is now lying about it. So he is kind of on an island right now and might see throwing this veto as a means to get himself back some favor both for Alex, so she is not stuck on the block for the rest of the week and for Paul and his group for "going along with the plan."

On a side note, Ramses has made a little bit of headway with Alex because he stated that Jillian was his closest person in the house, and she was the only one he shared the curse with right after it happened. He told her over and over he felt she was safe and was shocked when she wasn't. And he knew he was going to be going on the block at some point in the next 3 weeks so why would he risk losing a 100% vote to stay in the house. It just doesn't make sense. The problem is that Alex and Cowboy are completely positive of Kevin's vote and even entertained that Jess voted that way because she is secretly still with the other side of the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 nominations   

Back to top Go down

Week 2 nominations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1