Ring of Redemption

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Ring of Redemption   Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:55 pm

Christmas got the temptation. No timetable for when she has to use it. She also got to choose who is cursed but doesn't know what the curse is. She chose Cody, Jessica and Ramses.

This is bullshit. How the fuck does Ramses get cursed again? It should be the same with temptation. Only get it once. Plus, the temptation just got easier. What's the temptation to get an award and fuck over 3 others?

The plan to backsoor Cody is in full effect, if he gets chose to play veto, she will replace him.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Redemption   Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:14 pm

I went back and listened to the conversation where she revealed it to Paul and she told him there is no timetable it is ANYTIME this summer. And she did confirm that she got to pick the players who were cursed. I agree with you that cursing Ramses again is bullshit. Plus why the hell is production railing against Cody and Jess so bad? I get that she was entitled and jealous in the first week and he went rogue, but for crying out loud when is it enough? The entire house is against them. They all worked in the HOH together to help Paul win it. Now they get cursed and if Cody is picked to play in veto, Christmas gets to pull him off and then not even compete? Or, Paul suggested go ahead and go to the comp and then just sit down to throw it.

Why even play the fucking game? Just hand Paul and Christmas the win and end the season now. The only way this would be a good thing at this point is that she picked the 3 players but has NO IDEA what the curse is. Maybe it won't be a curse. Jason pointed out that they were told that 3 people would be affected. What would be poetic justice here is that the 3 of them are safe from eviction or nomination this week. THAT would even the playing field from all the shit they have thrown on Cody since this game started.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Redemption   Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:40 pm

Running with this fantasy of mine that Jason is right about the wording on the temptation that 3 people will be affected instead of saying cursed, since temptation is called the Ring of Replacement, how about those 3 people named can't be put up as replacement nominees after veto is played? And here is my "logic" in thinking it could be that way.

The Pendant of Protection gave Paul "protection" from being nominated or evicted and gave Ramses a curse that he was not only "unprotected" but had to put himself in jeopardy. This is the Ring of Replacement. Christmas received the power to "replace" one of the random pick veto players with herself at any point throughout the summer, so it would stand to reason that the 3 people she named could NOT be replacement nominees?

Furthermore as Ctown pointed out, where is the dilemma of take the temptation or don't take the temptation if every time you get something great and someone else in the house gets the shaft? If this one turns out to be a blessing and a curse to the person who accepted it, because obviously the winner would absolutely choose people they are against in the house assuming it would be something bad for their game, then it might make provoke a bit more of a thought process as to whether to accept the temptation in the future or not.

I know this is a stretch, but I still say that if it is a curse for those 3 then Ramses gets the shaft by being cursed two times in a row and Cody and Jess just got shit on worse than anyone I can remember in BB history. And like them or don't like them, rigging the game completely one-sided for the rest of the summer is going to get old real fast. Of course I understand that has never stopped BB before, but I don't have to like it!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Redemption   Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:28 am

So much for my thought process. Apparently the curse is that 3 people are "vetoad" so they are in frog costumes. They have to hop everywhere they go from lily pad to lily pad. But, I am a bit confused because it is Cody, Jess and Jason. When Paul asked Christmas for the names she said Ramses was one of them. I am thinking that they called her into the DR to tell her that Ramses could not be cursed again so she had to pick another. I have to say the 3 of them are taking it very well, especially Jess and Jason, but Cody is not pouting or anything. Everyone else is laughing hard at them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Redemption   Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:42 am

Wow, I just thought of this, now Cody will be evicted in a frog suit too. Paul is planning on telling him at the veto ceremony when he puts him up to "hop on over to the block" and he and Mark had a big laugh about it. I am sure it will be the joke all week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Redemption   

Back to top Go down

Ring of Redemption
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1