The curse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6880

PostSubject: The curse   Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:29 am

There has been talk in the house that Ram's curse states that he has to be on the block for three weeks...not that he has 3 weeks to use his curse. The fact that he would have to be on the block for 3 weeks does sound like a curse because when was the last time you were curse, you told the curse your busy today come back next week, and it did?
Thoughts?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:36 am

I have been trying to look for conversations from Ramses about this curse. Tonight he spoke to Alex about it, but he only said he has to nominate himself. Paul said that when he received the temptation he read the card and it said that the cursed person would be in jeopardy for 3 weeks which makes him think he has to be on the block for 3 weeks in a row, but he is going to get clarification from BB.

In my opinion having to be on the block for 3 weeks in a row is a bit of over kill, having to be put yourself on the block for 1 out of the next 3 weeks seems a bit more in line to me. But hey, they are doing everything they can to ensure that Paul wins this season, so who cares who else gets fucked in the process. Not that Ramses was a big threat or anything but this is just plain bullshit in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:09 pm

Naru wrote:
There has been talk in the house that Ram's curse states that he has to be on the block for three weeks...not that he has 3 weeks to use his curse. The fact that he would have to be on the block for 3 weeks does sound like a curse because when was the last time you were curse, you told the curse your busy today come back next week, and it did?
Thoughts?

If he had to be on the block for 3 weeks, he would've been up this past week
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Re: The curse   Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:03 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Thoughts?

If he had to be on the block for 3 weeks, he would've been up this past week

The curse was not put on him until after noms had already been set and I know one of the rules of the curse is that he has to nominate himself through the DR PRIOR to the initial noms being made because he said that on a number of occasions last night. So that could still be the case, but I just think 3 weeks in a row is WAY over the top. But if that is the case, then the curse to go with the Ring of Replacement would almost certainly be that they can't play in veto for 3 weeks and wouldn't it be great if it was Paul who received that one? Even with that slim possibility in mind, I still would think that would also be over the top for the curse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The curse   

Back to top Go down

The curse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1