HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Call it before it happens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:29 pm

Christmas will complain that Jason should have let her have that HOH because she hardly ever gets to compete and he "owes" her at least that!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:39 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Christmas will complain that Jason should have let her have that HOH because she hardly ever gets to compete and he "owes" her at least that!

I don't think so. It's the worst HoH to have and it looked like she actually threw it. She was much longer on every other attempt. She knew she was in no danger since it was her or Jason and she wouldn't even be a pawn.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Christmas will complain that Jason should have let her have that HOH because she hardly ever gets to compete and he "owes" her at least that!

I don't think so.  It's the worst HoH to have and it looked like she actually threw it.  She was much longer on every other attempt.  She knew she was in no danger since it was her or Jason and she wouldn't even be a pawn.

I thought I heard Alex yell, "Jason don't hit it" but maybe she told him not to hit it too hard. I understand it is the worst HOH to win because you don't get the room, etc. But make no mistake she bitches about not winning the HOH every week. She wants a notch in her belt, even if it is given to her.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:56 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Christmas will complain that Jason should have let her have that HOH because she hardly ever gets to compete and he "owes" her at least that!

I don't think so.  It's the worst HoH to have and it looked like she actually threw it.  She was much longer on every other attempt.  She knew she was in no danger since it was her or Jason and she wouldn't even be a pawn.

I thought I heard Alex yell, "Jason don't hit it" but maybe she told him not to hit it too hard.  I understand it is the worst HOH to win because you don't get the room, etc.  But make no mistake she bitches about not winning the HOH every week.  She wants a notch in her belt, even if it is given to her.

I still think she threw it. Let him get the "blood on his hands". If she wanted it that bad she could've whispered/signaled and he would have let her have it. The goal for the team was not mark or Elena and that was accomplished
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:02 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Just so all know.....Jason would have lost that POV if it had come down to a foot race between him and Mark and it's not because Mark is faster it is because, Jason's puzzle pieces were not in place on the second puzzle or the first one.

I thought the first one looked okay, but the second one definitely looked like the middle piece was sticking up.  Not sure he would have realized that because he would be celebrating.  Alex would have had a stroke yelling at him and would be kicking him about it all week.

Now she just gets to kick him all week for simply loosing........LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:08 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Christmas will complain that Jason should have let her have that HOH because she hardly ever gets to compete and he "owes" her at least that!

I don't think so.  It's the worst HoH to have and it looked like she actually threw it.  She was much longer on every other attempt.  She knew she was in no danger since it was her or Jason and she wouldn't even be a pawn.

I thought I heard Alex yell, "Jason don't hit it" but maybe she told him not to hit it too hard.  I understand it is the worst HOH to win because you don't get the room, etc.  But make no mistake she bitches about not winning the HOH every week.  She wants a notch in her belt, even if it is given to her.

I still think she threw it.  Let him get the "blood on his hands". If she wanted it that bad she could've whispered/signaled and he would have let her have it.  The goal for the team was not mark or Elena and that was accomplished

We will have to agree to disagree and now that I think about it, we will never know because by the time the feeds come back up, it won't be a topic of conversation. I just watched it over again and Paul made a comment to Christmas just before they shot, not sure what it was, but I think Paul actually threw it to her. Because she almost shot it off the end the time before, I think she pulled back a bit.

As far as blood on her hands, she WANTS that. She absolutely hates showmances. I have come to that conclusion because she is obsessed with where they are sleeping whenever anything came up. She made several trips into the bedroom for no apparent reason to see if Mark and Elena were together in bed and made the announcement about it every time she came out of there she made it known to everyone. She wanted to make only Jess or Cody have-nots so they couldn't sleep together. I think she is butt hurt that there wasn't a man in this cast that was lusting after her, so she has a problem with showmances. Well, not Matt and Raven, but they are just part of the furniture at this point anyway.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:13 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Christmas will complain that Jason should have let her have that HOH because she hardly ever gets to compete and he "owes" her at least that!

I don't think so.  It's the worst HoH to have and it looked like she actually threw it.  She was much longer on every other attempt.  She knew she was in no danger since it was her or Jason and she wouldn't even be a pawn.

I thought I heard Alex yell, "Jason don't hit it" but maybe she told him not to hit it too hard.  I understand it is the worst HOH to win because you don't get the room, etc.  But make no mistake she bitches about not winning the HOH every week.  She wants a notch in her belt, even if it is given to her.

I still think she threw it.  Let him get the "blood on his hands". If she wanted it that bad she could've whispered/signaled and he would have let her have it.  The goal for the team was not mark or Elena and that was accomplished

We will have to agree to disagree and now that I think about it, we will never know because by the time the feeds come back up, it won't be a topic of conversation.  I just watched it over again and Paul made a comment to Christmas just before they shot, not sure what it was, but I think Paul actually threw it to her.  Because she almost shot it off the end the time before, I think she pulled back a bit.

As far as blood on her hands, she WANTS that.  She absolutely hates showmances.  I have come to that conclusion because she is obsessed with where they are sleeping whenever anything came up.  She made several trips into the bedroom for no apparent reason to see if Mark and Elena were together in bed and made the announcement about it every time she came out of there she made it known to everyone.  She wanted to make only Jess or Cody have-nots so they couldn't sleep together.  I think she is butt hurt that there wasn't a man in this cast that was lusting after her, so she has a problem with showmances.  Well, not Matt and Raven, but they are just part of the furniture at this point anyway.

I'll concede that she wants an HoH on her resume in the event she gets to the end, but she really doesn't need it. If I'm on jury, and it's her and anyone else in the house next to her, I'm gonna give serious consideration to her for being there despite not being able to compete as much.

Let me ask this, do you think noms would have gone any different had she won? I think they'd be identical, the only difference being Mark would've won veto by a larger margin
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:17 am

ctown28 wrote:
I'll concede that she wants an HoH on her resume in the event she gets to the end, but she really doesn't need it.  If I'm on jury, and it's her and anyone else in the house next to her, I'm gonna give serious consideration to her for being there despite not being able to compete as much.

Let me ask this, do you think noms would have gone any different had she won?  I think they'd be identical, the only difference being Mark would've won veto by a larger margin

No, the noms would have been the same, but she would have had the opportunity to tell Elena she should never had called her out in that argument and I am guessing she would have said something about sending his girlfriend home or something like that. She is another one who likes to kick people when they are down

Oh, and here is another one...............in the next dust up that puts Mark in the center for some bullying (you know that is coming unless he wins this next HOH), Christmas will say something about saving himself instead of Elena in the context that it shows his selfishness or something to that effect.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:25 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I'll concede that she wants an HoH on her resume in the event she gets to the end, but she really doesn't need it.  If I'm on jury, and it's her and anyone else in the house next to her, I'm gonna give serious consideration to her for being there despite not being able to compete as much.

Let me ask this, do you think noms would have gone any different had she won?  I think they'd be identical, the only difference being Mark would've won veto by a larger margin

No, the noms would have been the same, but she would have had the opportunity to tell Elena she should never had called her out in that argument and I am guessing she would have said something about sending his girlfriend home or something like that.  She is another one who likes to kick people when they are down

Oh, and here is another one...............in the next dust up that puts Mark in the center for some bullying (you know that is coming unless he wins this next HOH), Christmas will say something about saving himself instead of Elena in the context that it shows his selfishness or something to that effect.

They've been down the road of selfish using veto on yourself. Coincidentally with Mark, with the exception of Matt/Raven everyone knows it's stupid to not use it in yourself but will still make an effort to try and talk someone out of it.

When Matt/Raven talk about using it as an excuse to put him up two thoughts go through their heads.

1. Go ahead and look petty as fuck for someone actually saving themselves

2. You have to actually win something to even be in that position
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:42 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Christmas will complain that Jason should have let her have that HOH because she hardly ever gets to compete and he "owes" her at least that!

I don't think so.  It's the worst HoH to have and it looked like she actually threw it.  She was much longer on every other attempt.  She knew she was in no danger since it was her or Jason and she wouldn't even be a pawn.


YES! I thought the same thing. She gave the shitty HoH to Jason.

On another note, how much longer will they be talking shit about Cody? The only person they have left to bully is Mark.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:17 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Christmas will complain that Jason should have let her have that HOH because she hardly ever gets to compete and he "owes" her at least that!

I don't think so.  It's the worst HoH to have and it looked like she actually threw it.  She was much longer on every other attempt.  She knew she was in no danger since it was her or Jason and she wouldn't even be a pawn.


YES! I thought the same thing.  She gave the shitty HoH to Jason.  

On another note, how much longer will they be talking shit about Cody?  The only person they have left to bully is Mark.

They will be talking about Cody and Jess for the duration of the season.

It's funny because jess is very active on twitter and tweeted that she should still be getting paid since she's such a big topic of conversation in the house
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:37 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Christmas will complain that Jason should have let her have that HOH because she hardly ever gets to compete and he "owes" her at least that!

I don't think so.  It's the worst HoH to have and it looked like she actually threw it.  She was much longer on every other attempt.  She knew she was in no danger since it was her or Jason and she wouldn't even be a pawn.


YES! I thought the same thing.  She gave the shitty HoH to Jason.  

On another note, how much longer will they be talking shit about Cody?  The only person they have left to bully is Mark.

They will be talking about Cody and Jess for the duration of the season.

It's funny because jess is very active on twitter and tweeted that she should still be getting paid since she's such a big topic of conversation in the house

Good call Ctown. Love the tweet from Jess. I wonder if she will ever play again? I would like to see her play the game without Cody only because her social game is much better than his. I think she would go far...........IF she listens to her gut and lets go of the petty shit like the stuff with Alex at the beginning of the season.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:41 pm

If the rumor is true that Christmas has won HOH, we will see her bitchiness come out in spades. She will be power hungry. She will be pissed when Paul tries to tell her how to run her HOH. She will snap at people with snarky remarks on a regular basis. She will shush Josh one too many times until he starts complaining to either Paul or Jason about.

Josh will cry and call out Mark and possibly Kevin since they are the new targets. Once veto is over, nobody will spend any time in the HOH room with her except Matt and Raven, and that will piss her off too.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:16 am

Josh will win HOH. He will put up Jason and Alex. Alex will win POV and take herself off the block. Josh will put up Kevin. Jason will be evicted and Alex will FINALLY figure out that Paul has been lying to her all along, but it will be too late because she will not have anyone to back her up and will have to win her way to the end.

Josh winning HOH is very plausible because both couples feel him winning is best so he has to take a shot at the other couple.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:34 am

chap5788 wrote:
Josh will win HOH.  He will put up Jason and Alex.  Alex will win POV and take herself off the block.  Josh will put up Kevin.  Jason will be evicted and Alex will FINALLY figure out that Paul has been lying to her all along, but it will be too late because she will not have anyone to back her up and will have to win her way to the end.  

Josh winning HOH is very plausible because both couples feel him winning is best so he has to take a shot at the other couple.

I can see this happening. It would be FUN!


_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:17 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Josh will win HOH.  He will put up Jason and Alex.  Alex will win POV and take herself off the block.  Josh will put up Kevin.  Jason will be evicted and Alex will FINALLY figure out that Paul has been lying to her all along, but it will be too late because she will not have anyone to back her up and will have to win her way to the end.  

Josh winning HOH is very plausible because both couples feel him winning is best so he has to take a shot at the other couple.

I can see this happening.  It would be FUN!


Paul would reel Alex right in and tell her that Jason was bad for her game. Trust him, he's played the game before and she will buy it hook, line and sinker
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Josh will win HOH.  He will put up Jason and Alex.  Alex will win POV and take herself off the block.  Josh will put up Kevin.  Jason will be evicted and Alex will FINALLY figure out that Paul has been lying to her all along, but it will be too late because she will not have anyone to back her up and will have to win her way to the end.  

Josh winning HOH is very plausible because both couples feel him winning is best so he has to take a shot at the other couple.

I can see this happening.  It would be FUN!


Paul would reel Alex right in and tell her that Jason was bad for her game.  Trust him, he's played the game before and she will buy it hook, line and sinker

I thought the same thing Ctown, but I was TRYING to hold onto something that might cause Paul some trouble in the game.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:11 pm

In every goodbye message that he gives the rest of the season, Paul will be campaigning for jury votes. You will not see one mention about jury from any of the other HG's. Yes another Paul advantage
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:16 pm

hamsterwatch.com wrote:
Paul - i thought you guys were going to throw it to me i put it in my sheet..

matt - i wish..

paul - then you got mine..

matt - that was kevin

paul - and then i was genuinely..

paul - im not worried about it

matt - you sure

paul - im postive

And Matt is falling for this hook, line and sinker. This couldn't have gone better for Paul. Matt goes home and he gets to blame it on Jason. So this begs the question, who will Paul talk into throwing a vote Kevins way so he doesn't have to take credit for voting out Matt?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:29 pm

ctown28 wrote:
hamsterwatch.com wrote:
Paul - i thought you guys were going to throw it to me i put it in my sheet..

matt - i wish..

paul - then you got mine..

matt - that was kevin

paul - and then i was genuinely..

paul - im not worried about it

matt - you sure

paul - im postive

And Matt is falling for this hook, line and sinker.  This couldn't have gone better for Paul.  Matt goes home and he gets to blame it on Jason.  So this begs the question, who will Paul talk into throwing a vote Kevins way so he doesn't have to take credit for voting out Matt?

I think he will throw the vote to Kevin and blame it on Alex. I am not completely sure that it won't be Kevin leaving this week anyway to be honest.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:34 pm

chap5788 wrote:


I think he will throw the vote to Kevin and blame it on Alex.  I am not completely sure that it won't be Kevin leaving this week anyway to be honest.

Might be if they keep playing with this rogue vote. If they want to insure it's Matt, they all have to vote for him, especially not knowing what the other side will do. Of course, if Kevin ends up going, they will chalk it up to collateral damage
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:47 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:


I think he will throw the vote to Kevin and blame it on Alex.  I am not completely sure that it won't be Kevin leaving this week anyway to be honest.

Might be if they keep playing with this rogue vote.  If they want to insure it's Matt, they all have to vote for him, especially not knowing what the other side will do.  Of course, if Kevin ends up going, they will chalk it up to collateral damage

But you are forgetting one thing.................that is not Paul's plan. They are not allowed to deviate from Paul's plan. He wants Kevin in the final 5 with him, Josh, Christmas and Raven.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:


I think he will throw the vote to Kevin and blame it on Alex.  I am not completely sure that it won't be Kevin leaving this week anyway to be honest.

Might be if they keep playing with this rogue vote.  If they want to insure it's Matt, they all have to vote for him, especially not knowing what the other side will do.  Of course, if Kevin ends up going, they will chalk it up to collateral damage

But you are forgetting one thing.................that is not Paul's plan.  They are not allowed to deviate from Paul's plan.  He wants Kevin in the final 5 with him, Josh, Christmas and Raven.

And he will play into it perfectly. He will tell people they just have to adjust now, he made a mistake with it and they just move forward, Matt/Raven go this week.

Regardless of who goes this week, they have to get rid of Jason and Alex. 8 vetos and HoH's between the 2 of them. That rates as a power couple
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:34 pm

Tonight when Matt is sitting with Julie, she will inevitably ask him like she does all evicted players who he thinks is playing the best game. I guarantee his answer will be Paul and Raven
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Tonight when Matt is sitting with Julie, she will inevitably ask him like she does all evicted players who he thinks is playing the best game.  I guarantee his answer will be Paul and Raven

If it is not, I will be shocked.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   

Back to top Go down
 
Call it before it happens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» SCRAPBOOK SAVVY DT CALL
» Stamp Illustrator Call
» Design Team Call at Jeans Art Dolls
» Kaisercraft DT call!
» Young Design Team Call

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: