View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:22 am

Josh has been hitting on Elena for about a week now. Now that he has his HoH power, the Mark will be thrown to the curb and Elena will cozy up to Josh. Don't be surprised if she even sleeps in the HoH bed.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:25 am

ctown28 wrote:
Josh has been hitting on Elena for about a week now.  Now that he has his HoH power, the Mark will be thrown to the curb and Elena will cozy up to Josh.  Don't be surprised if she even sleeps in the HoH bed.

I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt on that one and say she will not but if she does then that proves she was never really into Mark and was using him to protect herself. Kind of sad for Mark but shows the world what kind of person she is.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:32 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Josh has been hitting on Elena for about a week now.  Now that he has his HoH power, the Mark will be thrown to the curb and Elena will cozy up to Josh.  Don't be surprised if she even sleeps in the HoH bed.

I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt on that one and say she will not but if she does then that proves she was never really into Mark and was using him to protect herself. Kind of sad for Mark but shows the world what kind of person she is.

What makes you think she was ever into him? Every time things get tense she separates herself.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:41 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

What makes you think she was ever into him?  Every time things get tense she separates herself.

I don't know. I guess because I see Mark as a big teddy bear, I didn't want to see him fall for some user ho.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:15 am

She already talked with Josh. He was asking her why she voted against him and she told him that the house told her to vote that way. He then told her that she has to play her OWN game instead of just doing what the house wants (yes he actually said it). He said it hurt her. She said she understands they were afraid she would tell Mark who might then tell Cody and Jess, but she was pissed because they even lied to her on eviction day. She said something about clearing it in front of the house, but he didn't want any part of that.

Later Josh told Paul that Elena went into attorney mode and all he could think of was "boobs."

And btw, she can't go sleep in the HOH room because she is a have-not for 2 weeks for opening the box and receiving the extension.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:59 pm

Feeds have currently been down for over 9 hours.

Calling it before it happens, when they come back up, Matt will be eating a bowl of cereal!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:58 am

Elena and Mark were joking around in front of Paul that Mark was going to use the veto on Elena so he could show people he can be a good pawn like others want him too and so Elena doesn't have to pack her stuff. Paul was saying he didn't believe it and said if that happens he will do whatever they want for an entire day, kind of like a bet. After Paul left the room, she said Mark did do a very convincing job etc. They bantered back and forth and she was flirting and then pulling away like she does with him. He was saying there were "things" she could do that would make him want to use it on her and they may not have a room to themselves again for quite some time (he is sleeping in the have-not room so Elena is not alone). Then he said it would not be a good look for them if he were to do that and she was the one who wanted to show distance between them. She said he was very wise.

Now supposedly this was all just joking around and such. But, I believe that once veto is over and he pulls himself off the block, she will be very passive aggressive with him because he didn't do use it on her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:36 pm

If Cody wins HOH his plan (at least yesterday) was to put up Christmas and Raven (weaker players for veto but still numbers for Paul and targets). If he does this, Christmas will say something about him choosing her to avenge his girlfriend and that it makes no sense. Cody hates her and she still doesn't understand why (something that just bothers the shit out of her). And of course the man one............he is choosing her because he is to big of a coward to choose someone who can beat him in the veto (even though they all plan to backdoor him).
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:41 pm

If Raven wins HOH, of course Paul will run it for sure. I don't believe she will pitch her and Matt's idea that they put up Elena and Paul to stack the veto, but still have a target on the block, but if that happens I will be glued to the feeds to watch that fallout for sure.

Here is what I see happening. The plan will be to backdoor Cody if he doesn't win temptation. She will talk all big and tough behind closed doors..........."I will just tell them, you are the pawns, deal with it or YOU will become my target.....blah, blah, blah.

When it comes time to actually stand up and nominate the people she will play the sweet innocent Raven..............I really don't want to nominate anyone, it is just not who I am. I am so sorry (tear runs down her cheek). Matt will run to her side afterward and tell her he knows it is hard for her. She will expect everyone to comfort her. Come veto time if she has to name a replacement, same shit will happen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:47 am

This is probably the best place for this. Even if Cody doesn't win temptation, he's not going this week. Now these idiots are gonna be paranoid of others. Alex will put up some combo of Mark, Elena, Matt raven with the plan to backdoor Cody and he will stay
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:51 am

ctown28 wrote:
This is probably the best place for this.  Even if Cody doesn't win temptation, he's not going this week.  Now these idiots are gonna be paranoid of others.  Alex will put up some combo of Mark, Elena, Matt raven with the plan to backdoor Cody and he will stay

I really hope you are right. Would love to see Raven leave this week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:06 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
This is probably the best place for this.  Even if Cody doesn't win temptation, he's not going this week.  Now these idiots are gonna be paranoid of others.  Alex will put up some combo of Mark, Elena, Matt raven with the plan to backdoor Cody and he will stay

I really hope you are right.  Would love to see Raven leave this week.

I can see her interview with Julie:

I'm just happy to make jury, I thought I'd be dead because of gastreopersis. Julie do you know it's gastreoperisis month, I just made that up but I love every minute even if I have gastreopersis. I hope my goodbye messages talk about gastreoparesis
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:39 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I really hope you are right.  Would love to see Raven leave this week.

I can see her interview with Julie:

I'm just happy to make jury, I thought I'd be dead because of gastreopersis.  Julie do you know it's gastreoperisis month, I just made that up but I love every minute even if I have gastreopersis. I hope my goodbye messages talk about gastreoparesis

LMFAO Oh I cannot wait for her to leave.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:54 am

Josh and Jason were horsing around and wrestling around. Jason had Josh in a headlock and he stopped laughing and said "you are hurting me." Jason let go of him and he got up. He started saying his neck was hurting and his eye was hurting. He was looking at it in the mirror. Then he told Jason he needed to apologize. Jason said he wouldn't. Then Josh went to get condiments and was going to squirt them on Jason. Jason told him if that shit hit him, he WOULD hurt him. This went back and forth Josh saying Jason needs to apologize, Jason refusing, Josh threatening to squirt him. Kevin finally made them quit and separate. Then Josh said Jason hurt him as he was walking away.

For the next 2 days Josh is going to be complaining to Paul and Christmas about Jason's behavior. He will be bothered that he didn't apologize to him. He will start talking about him being sketchy, etc., and thinking he has to go soon.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:42 am

Alex is enjoying putting the screws to Elena, making her paranoid about possibly going home this week. She keeps inviting Cody up to join them to make her nervous. She is humoring Cody listening to his pitches with no intention of even hearing what he has to say, and then sharing it with the others and laughing behind his back. She thinks she is really in control. So here is my prediction.

Paul is also contributing to Mark and Elena's paranoia talking about Cody's campaigning and such, and Elena is now putting a big guilt trip on Mark about her going first and she is flipping off the cameras and all this stuff. So here is my prediction................

They will continue with this crap all week long. Elena or Mark will win HOH and her and/or Jason will end up on the block and one of them will go home and they will meet Cody in the jury house and tell him they should have rolled with him.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:48 am

Even though Alex has told Paul not to call Cody out for campaigning to stay in order to take him out, once the veto ceremony is over, he will do it anyway. He will cause a huge scene, probably employ Josh to enter into it. Josh will blurt out that he knows Cody said his name as a pawn, but they are all a loyal group and Cody is stupid for not knowing it, which is another thing Alex asked not to be shared. Cody will go to the jury house knowing that Alex shit on him just for sport. But Thursday morning, Paul will pull Cody aside and tell him that he respects him as a competitor, but he just couldn't have him in this game and try to smooth it over, but none of the rest of them will know he did it.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:26 am

chap5788 wrote:
Even though Alex has told Paul not to call Cody out for campaigning to stay in order to take him out, once the veto ceremony is over, he will do it anyway.  He will cause a huge scene, probably employ Josh to enter into it.  Josh will blurt out that he knows Cody said his name as a pawn, but they are all a loyal group and Cody is stupid for not knowing it, which is another thing Alex asked not to be shared.  Cody will go to the jury house knowing that Alex shit on him just for sport.  But Thursday morning, Paul will pull Cody aside and tell him that he respects him as a competitor, but he just couldn't have him in this game and try to smooth it over, but none of the rest of them will know he did it.

Exactly......needs those jury votes.

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:05 am

Hmmmm, let me see........

Cody goes home.

Paul, in a shocking turn of events, wins HoH. Noms are Kevin and Mark.

Mark wins POV, saves himself, Elena goes up and goes home.

Then my wish would be an endurance comp but we have Christmas so that goes out the door..........cannot predict this but it would be fun to see Kevin win one.

Minions continue to talk about Cody for the rest of the season, you know, all about what a violent bully he was, etc.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:46 pm

If the HOH comp is the shuffleboard thing they practiced today, Christmas will have trouble getting her disc set up. Julie will hurry her along and if she doesn't win the comp, she will be bitching for 2 days that Julie messed her up again and how they should have a bit more understanding for her time to get things squared away just like she did with the graveyard HOH.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:24 am

Paul's good-bye message will definitely be shown to Cody. It will go something like how much he respects him as a competitor. He made some bad decisions and he couldn't trust him any longer. Nothing personal, just game. He loves him and Jess as people.

He told everyone else he has to stop doing shitty good-bye messages because these people are going to jury, but he is playing for second place at best so he doesn't give a fuck. I guess that is to motivate people to leave shitty messages to help him with his jury votes or something.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 pm

I'm gonna go out on a limb here. Elena will be evicted against Matt but it won't be unanimous and Matt and the hypochondriacs will dwell on it all week that Mark needs to go because he voted to evict Matt.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here.  Elena will be evicted against Matt but it won't be unanimous and Matt and the hypochondriacs will dwell on it all week that Mark needs to go because he voted to evict Matt.

Sounds about right!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:05 pm

Just so all know.....Jason would have lost that POV if it had come down to a foot race between him and Mark and it's not because Mark is faster it is because, Jason's puzzle pieces were not in place on the second puzzle or the first one.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:10 pm

Naru wrote:
Just so all know.....Jason would have lost that POV if it had come down to a foot race between him and Mark and it's not because Mark is faster it is because, Jason's puzzle pieces were not in place on the second puzzle or the first one.

And this means what? Here's another if for you... if my aunt had balls, she'd be my Uncle!

neener

I think everyone knew it would come down to Mark vs Whistledick
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:12 pm

Naru wrote:

I thought the first one looked okay, but the second one definitely looked like the middle piece was sticking up. Not sure he would have realized that because he would be celebrating. Alex would have had a stroke yelling at him and would be kicking him about it all week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   

Back to top Go down

Call it before it happens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next