Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:50 am

Naru wrote:
Cody will win the battle back, Paul will see the instant need to win the HOH and suck up to Cody, (in order to see if Cody will be a loyal minion or a feared enemy.) Paul will work Cody to put up Mark, Elena, Matt or Raven to get one of the couples separated. Paul will work to make sure that who ever plays in the POV to throw it to him. Because he will get Chris to use the replacement hex to insure he plays in POV so he doesn't get back doored.

Paul's current targets are jess and Ramses because they blow off his advice. No way he puts up people who do whatever he says.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:04 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Cody will win the battle back, Paul will see the instant need to win the HOH and suck up to Cody, (in order to see if Cody will be a loyal minion or a feared enemy.) Paul will work Cody to put up Mark, Elena, Matt or Raven to get one of the couples separated. Paul will work to make sure that who ever plays in the POV to throw it to him. Because he will get Chris to use the replacement hex to insure he plays in POV so he doesn't get back doored.

Paul's current targets are jess and Ramses because they blow off his advice.  No way he puts up people who do whatever he says.

Cody did tell Paul that if he came back into the house, he would work with him, but I wondered at the time if that was to try to get him to protect Jess. Paul went to Jess yesterday and whispered that if Cody came back in the house that he didn't think it would be such a bad thing because he thinks they could work together. The problem is that Jess trusts Alex (Cody told her to trust her) and she was trying to garner trust with Alex by telling her Paul said that. She told not only Paul, but the rest of the group too and he jacked her back up to the top of the list almost too much because Raven and Matt tried to broach the subject of sending Jess home this week instead of Dom.

Jess also told Dom that a few people had mentioned that they would like to see Cody come back, but she believed it was them trying to lay a foundation so they wouldn't be a target. Hopefully, the download from Dom and Jess wanting nothing to do with Paul will keep Cody from being swept up by Paul.

The problem is that Cody and Jess STILL trust Alex. I am hoping that Alex either figures out that Paul will throw her under the bus pretty quickly if the need arises or that Cody and Jess figure out that Alex is a funnel to Paul, because otherwise they will go down quickly, hex or not. Jason will be the key to this because he has loose lips and will share more information than Alex will want him to share for sure.

Naru, as far as your prediction, I do think you are correct about Paul trying to get people to throw the POV to him, and THAT will more than likely be what makes people start doubting him, especially if by chance any of the couples end up on the block, because they won't want to risk their own safety in the game to save him, well at least some of them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:08 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Paul's current targets are jess and Ramses because they blow off his advice.  No way he puts up people who do whatever he says.

Well he will have to sooner or later or else the couples will reunite and boot his ass. (which would be nice to tell you the truth....as long as Paul is booted I don't care how it happens.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:10 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Well he will have to sooner or later or else the couples will reunite and boot his ass. (which would be nice to tell you the truth....as long as Paul is booted I don't care how it happens.)

Sooner or later is not now. He will cross that bridge when he comes standard to it. For the time being, why would he worry about them? Get out the ones not drinking the Kool aid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:12 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Cody did tell Paul that if he came back into the house, he would work with him, but I wondered at the time if that was to try to get him to protect Jess.  Paul went to Jess yesterday and whispered that if Cody came back in the house that he didn't think it would be such a bad thing because he thinks they could work together.  The problem is that Jess trusts Alex (Cody told her to trust her) and she was trying to garner trust with Alex by telling her Paul said that.  She told not only Paul, but the rest of the group too and he jacked her back up to the top of the list almost too much because Raven and Matt tried to broach the subject of sending Jess home this week instead of Dom.  

Jess also told Dom that a few people had mentioned that they would like to see Cody come back, but she believed it was them trying to lay a foundation so they wouldn't be a target.  Hopefully, the download from Dom and Jess wanting nothing to do with Paul will keep Cody from being swept up by Paul.

The problem is that Cody and Jess STILL trust Alex.  I am hoping that Alex either figures out that Paul will throw her under the bus pretty quickly if the need arises or that Cody and Jess figure out that Alex is a funnel to Paul, because otherwise they will go down quickly, hex or not.  Jason will be the key to this because he has loose lips and will share more information than Alex will want him to share for sure.

Naru, as far as your prediction, I do think you are correct about Paul trying to get people to throw the POV to him, and THAT will more than likely be what makes people start doubting him, especially if by chance any of the couples end up on the block, because they won't want to risk their own safety in the game to save him, well at least some of them anyway.

either way Paul will have a hard week of navigation and his only hope to work any magic may come from him winning HOH.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:17 am

Well it is about damn time Paul had a hard week to navigate and I for one want to see it blow up in his face.

If one of his minions win HOH, I hope he goes to Cody and tries to "work" with Cody and concocts some sort of coup to try to double cross him and send him home only to have Jess use the halting hex to stop the eviction and Paul ends up with egg on his face for the first time this season!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:21 am

chap5788 wrote:
Well it is about damn time Paul had a hard week to navigate and I for one want to see it blow up in his face.

If one of his minions win HOH, I hope he goes to Cody and tries to "work" with Cody and concocts some sort of coup to try to double cross him and send him home only to have Jess use the halting hex to stop the eviction and Paul ends up with egg on his face for the first time this season!

My only problem with this is the replacement hex....he knows Chris has it, question is will she use it to help Paul or keep it to help herself?

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:27 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

My only problem with this is the replacement hex....he knows Chris has it, question is will she use it to help Paul or keep it to help herself?

But jess has the halting hexadecimal. That can be huge, especially if it's Cody that comes back. We know he can win comps so that's huge in itself.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:32 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

But jess has the halting hexadecimal.  That can be huge, especially if it's Cody that comes back.  We know he can win comps so that's huge in itself.

I have to admit the Haulting hex does trump the replacement hex.....only I can see Paul winning the POV and not being allowed to be one of the replacements.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:38 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

But jess has the halting hexadecimal.  That can be huge, especially if it's Cody that comes back.  We know he can win comps so that's huge in itself.

I have to admit the Haulting hex does trump the replacement hex.....only I can see Paul winning the POV and not being allowed to be one of the replacements.

If Christmas uses the replacement, SHE has to be the one to compete in place of the player she chooses. So, she can't pull Cody out of the comp and put Paul in his place. Now she could still block Cody from playing in the POV, but she can't guarantee Paul plays.

And Jess is only going to use that halting hex if her or Cody are in jeopardy of going home, she wouldn't use it if Paul were on the block anyway.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:48 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

If Christmas uses the replacement, SHE has to be the one to compete in place of the player she chooses.  So, she can't pull Cody out of the comp and put Paul in his place.  Now she could still block Cody from playing in the POV, but she can't guarantee Paul plays.  

And Jess is only going to use that halting hex if her or Cody are in jeopardy of going home, she wouldn't use it if Paul were on the block anyway.

Did Xmas thing specifically say That? I honestly don't remember. I can see production changing that up to fit what they want
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:49 am

And we all know they would change it if Paul was in danger.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:57 am

If you go back to the episode where Christmas read the card when she was voted to receive the DOT, it said this allows you to play in any POV competition..........this means you can replace any one of the 3 randomly chosen veto players. This is why she said it really didn't her too much personally when she told Paul about it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:01 am

Naru wrote:
And we all know they would change it if Paul was in danger.

His pass is almost over. Only thing he has left is Xmas veto replacement. Safety is done. Jess won't block his eviction.

Of course there's still Dr manipulating. But I'd it's Cody that comes back thats a good thing.

I know I keep going back to evel Dick, but he makes sense. Cody claims to be an ED fan, if he has ever watched Dick @ Nite, he would know Dickson strategy was to not tell people anything so the DR can't fucked up the plans, that could be why he didnt share the get Paul out plan. The twist was the only thing that fucked him,and the fact it was secret added to it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:16 pm

Unless Paul is evicted this week, he will win the next HoH when everybody throws it to him again. It will set us up for Paul vs Cody round 4. Paul will try the backdoor approach again and feel all smug because he has Christmas in his backpocket so he can be sure Cody doesn't play in veto when she uses it. Veto will be used and Cody will be the replacement nomination. Paul will feel all smug and proud of himself because he plan worked again. Come eviction night, Paul is blindsided as Jess plays the halting hex. Paul suddenly changes his tune and bitches to no end about how it is unfair and nobody should get an advantage like that. His HoH will be a big waste of time
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:22 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Unless Paul is evicted this week, he will win the next HoH when everybody throws it to him again.  It will set us up for Paul vs Cody round 4.  Paul will try the backdoor approach again and feel all smug because he has Christmas in his backpocket so he can be sure Cody doesn't play in veto when she uses it.  Veto will be used and Cody will be the replacement nomination.  Paul will feel all smug and proud of himself because he plan worked again.  Come eviction night, Paul is blindsided as Jess plays the halting hex.  Paul suddenly changes his tune and bitches to no end about how it is unfair and nobody should get an advantage like that.  His HoH will be a big waste of time

Yes, that would be priceless! clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:54 am

Ok, we already know who is on the block and right now both Jess and Cody don't give 2 shits as to who will go. Paul wants Ramses out, So that is the plan right now....today....tomorrow it will be Josh.....then back to Ram.....or someone else in the house whoever wins POV.

I see Paul winning it, I can't see him using it because he has things well in hand to keep Josh.....that is until Josh fucks it up and then Paul will throw his hands in the air and boot out Josh.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:54 pm

Veto won't be used, Josh will get nervous about votes and have a freak out session and Paul's minions will tell him they just can't keep Josh. It will piss him off that they are not listening to him, because he knows everything of course. And we all know that he wants to keep Josh in the game just as a fuck you to Jess and Cody, it has nothing to do with Josh being better for his game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:58 am

Josh Is currently on the block and is trying to act all sad and money, but we know he can't just sit still. Cody, Jessica and mark will eventually get under his skin and he will blow up and start calling them names of Italian foods and let everyone in on the plan to flip the house and save him, then start taunting them about how they are all screwed and will go before him.

This will lead to his side of the house flipping on him and sending his ass home because they can't trust him to keep a secret
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Josh Is currently on the block and is trying to act all sad and money, but we know he can't just sit still.  Cody, Jessica and mark will eventually get under his skin and he will blow up and start calling them names of Italian foods and let everyone in on the plan to flip the house and save him, then start taunting them about how they are all screwed and will go before him.

This will lead to his side of the house flipping on him and sending his ass home because they can't trust him to keep a secret

Now THIS would be pretty hilarious for sure. But, Christmas and Paul believe they are in control of Josh. Christmas is doing a much better job of reeling him in, and I believe that the tug-o-war with Josh could be what pushes Paul and Christmas against each other.

I thought he could make it through eviction without running his mouth, but now they are expecting him to act surprised about being saved and not go off on Mark, Jess or Cody. Well Paul wants him to go off, but Alex and Christmas don't. Could be interesting watching them if he stays.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:18 am

Josh will go home this week, but the vote will be 6-4 instead of 7-3. I think that Kevin, who is spooked about the temptation, dislikes Josh and likes Ramses very much, will vote to evict Josh instead and then deny it. Paul will have a stroke about it and probably look at Christmas as the rogue vote thinking she is trying to stir shit up again.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:28 am

When Jessica actually reveals the hex on Thursday to prove that it is real, Paul will say this was all part of his plan all along, that he saw it all coming.

Paul will be complaining that production really screwed him by giving Jess that kind of power in the game, even though he was given so many advantages throughout the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:58 pm

Thursday Paul will be confident that his plan is going to work. Jess will use the hex to stop the eviction and Paul will be beside himself and rallying the troops calling for her head. Cody will win HoH and Paul will be absolutely livid as it will appear that Matt and Raven are throwing a comp yet again when all he needed was one person on his sidw to step up and they all failed him. Paul will win the temptation comp and be safe for the week. Matt will lose the comp and be the third nom (Jess, and Mark will not play as there would be no reason to.) Elena will not be in on the plans and she has been distancing herself from Mark, but will be too chicken to play in the comp. Paul will be the only person who plays and will be default win. Everyone will think they are so smart but will suddenly realize that they don't have the third nom to be their pawn. Josh will then put up Alex and Josh as his targets with Jason as a backup target. Josh wins veto and pulls himself down, in a foolish move, Cody replaces him with Matt instead of Jason and Matt goes home THursday.

Before signing off after eviction, Julie informs us the the following week will be a double eviction with the two people being evicted going to jury.

I was originally going to say next week would be the double, but it's not possible as there is still one more week of temptation comp after next weeks eviction
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:10 pm

Cody/Jess wins HoH. The other side is nervous but Paul tells them not to worry because he has a plan. Lets not give them the satisfaction of a third nom, so nobody play in the temptation comp. If nobody plays, there can't be a third nom. Paul will be the only to play so it will guarantee him safety. He will sell it to the others that he is their #1 target and him being safe makes their HoH a huge failure. These idiots are so stupid they all buy into it and Alex and Josh end up on the block with Raven as the backup
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:17 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Cody/Jess wins HoH.  The other side is nervous but Paul tells them not to worry because he has a plan.  Lets not give them the satisfaction of a third nom, so nobody play in the temptation comp.  If nobody plays, there can't be a third nom.  Paul will be the only to play so it will guarantee him safety.  He will sell it to the others that he is their #1 target and him being safe makes their HoH a huge failure.  These idiots are so stupid they all buy into it and Alex and Josh end up on the block with Raven as the backup

The sheep will do as he wants...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   

Back to top Go down

Call it before it happens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next