View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:02 pm

Julie's question to him is "Why did you start playing the game this week and not all summer?" or "You racked up penalty noms as a way to get yourself out of the house and not Raven, Why didn't you just hit the self evict button?"

Or better yet she just dirercts him to keep walking off the stage and makes the statment. "In honor of this game, I will not interview someone who disrespected the game in the manner Matt did this week"

This would be nice but it isn't going to happen because it would expose the white washing they have been doing all summer long.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:42 pm

Tue 1:00 PM BBT Paul says next week is his 6 month birthday in the BB house.

Other have requested cake mix and such for birthdays and such. Now that Paul has stated this, there will be some sort of special occasion from BB...........Chinese food, sushi, burgers from a fast food place.............something to commemorate the occasion I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:44 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Tue 1:00 PM BBT Paul says next week is his 6 month birthday in the BB house.

Other have requested cake mix and such for birthdays and such.  Now that Paul has stated this, there will be some sort of special occasion from BB...........Chinese food, sushi, burgers from a fast food place.............something to commemorate the occasion I'm sure.  

Big Vomit

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:28 pm

Jason will be evicted after Christmas breaks the tie. Alex will win HOH. Josh will be the second one evicted tonight.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:47 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Jason will be evicted after Christmas breaks the tie.  Alex will win HOH.  Josh will be the second one evicted tonight.

chap, this cannot happen, don't you know....the HoH is going to be THROWN to Paul! Very Happy

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:24 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Jason will be evicted after Christmas breaks the tie.  Alex will win HOH.  Josh will be the second one evicted tonight.

chap, this cannot happen, don't you know....the HoH is going to be THROWN to Paul!  Very Happy

This is what Paul wants Josh and Christmas to believe, but in reality he wants to win HoH the following week. He actually wants the HoH to go to Raven this week and then control her noms.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:29 pm

Jason goes home, doesn't matter who wins HoH. It's another crap double eviction episode.

When is the last time we had a decent double eviction episode? Do we have to go all the way back to when Jeff got evicted in season 13? That's a helluva dry spell but I went through the seasons and can't find a single decent one
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

chap, this cannot happen, don't you know....the HoH is going to be THROWN to Paul!  Very Happy

This is what Paul wants Josh and Christmas to believe, but in reality he wants to win HoH the following week.  He actually wants the HoH to go to Raven this week and then control her noms.

Actually he DOES want the HOH this week. He wants it at 6 which is tonight and then again at 4. I think Josh even has Paul thinking about Alex flipping her shit and doesn't want to take the chance on Alex winning and taking a shot at him. If he wins it, puts up Raven and Kevin as he said he would, he is hoping that Alex wins POV so he can't put her up and that is probably a pretty good bed judging from the competition she will be up against.

I think he is a bit worried about Raven taking a shot at Christmas too because she has made a few comments that she can't get to the end or might win with sympathy votes, plus she sees Christmas all over Paul, cuddling and all of that.

If Alex does win, he will step aside and let her take the shot at Josh because I think Alex is Josh's replacement because he "questioned Paul's loyalty and plan."
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:05 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Jason goes home, doesn't matter who wins HoH.  It's another crap double eviction episode.

When is the last time we had a decent double eviction episode?  Do we have to go all the way back to when Jeff got evicted in season 13?  That's a helluva dry spell but I went through the seasons and can't find a single decent one

A decent double eviction? We can't even get a decent regular eviction! The only actual blindside this season was Jillian going out instead of Christmas in week 1 and that was an up in the air thing that I wouldn't really call a big surprise. The Ramses thing could be called a blindside, but Cody and Jess were the only ones on the bad end of that one, everyone else knew about it.

Hell the only time something screwed up Paul's plan was Jason not using the veto last week, which actually turned out to be a blessing for him because then he didn't have to mask Matt's eviction and he would probably have lost Kevin at that point.

I think the days are gone of the true blindsides like Dustin against ED or Jeff's eviction that you mentioned. The game is way too predictable. Most of the time they know when the double eviction is going to happen. The speculated earlier this week, but it doesn't seem to be a topic, so maybe this one surprises them just a tiny bit, but it is nothing even close to our wishes of Alex throwing Christmas/Paul/Josh on the block and Paul going home or Josh flipping the script on Paul.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:16 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Jason goes home, doesn't matter who wins HoH.  It's another crap double eviction episode.

When is the last time we had a decent double eviction episode?  Do we have to go all the way back to when Jeff got evicted in season 13?  That's a helluva dry spell but I went through the seasons and can't find a single decent one

A decent double eviction?  We can't even get a decent regular eviction!  The only actual blindside this season was Jillian going out instead of Christmas in week 1 and that was an up in the air thing that I wouldn't really call a big surprise.  The Ramses thing could be called a blindside, but Cody and Jess were the only ones on the bad end of that one, everyone else knew about it.  

Hell the only time something screwed up Paul's plan was Jason not using the veto last week, which actually turned out to be a blessing for him because then he didn't have to mask Matt's eviction and he would probably have lost Kevin at that point.

I think the days are gone of the true blindsides like Dustin against ED or Jeff's eviction that you mentioned.  The game is way too predictable.  Most of the time they know when the double eviction is going to happen.  The speculated earlier this week, but it doesn't seem to be a topic, so maybe this one surprises them just a tiny bit, but it is nothing even close to our wishes of Alex throwing Christmas/Paul/Josh on the block and Paul going home or Josh flipping the script on Paul.  

I'm not talking so much of a blindside, jsut the way doubles used to shake things up. Now they are too controlled and it happens every season, part of the problem is that every player has figured out the formula, the first one is always to send the first two members to jury, then the 2nd comes a few weeks later. I still think they should really surprise them and do a double eviction in the first or second week, they would never see it coming.

And I agree, there have been no blindsides this year. I don't even remember if there were any last year, the last blindside that comes to mind is when Vanessa sent Austin home. It's surprising that production doesn't try to push the blindside more since people love them so much.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:35 pm

WHEN (yes I said when because you know it is coming soon) Josh is evicted, he will be crying when he goes out to meet Julie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   

Back to top Go down

Call it before it happens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5