HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Call it before it happens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:27 am

Ramses will put himself on the block this week from the curse thinking that Cody/Jess will be much bigger targets than himself. Paul will put up Raven and Matt on the block. Christmas will win the DOT Ring of Replacement and will use it to eliminate Cody from competing in the veto if drawn. Alex, Jess or Jason will win the veto and not use it. Noms will remain the same and Ramses will be evicted.

Cody will win HOH and he will try to make another move to get rid of Christmas and/or the couples that dumped him this week. Kevin will win the DOT Halting Hex and per Paul's instruction (it was revealed tonight that Kevin is basically Paul's funnel to the other side of the house and he has become his lackey), will use it to halt the eviction, and once again Cody will get fucked royally because he won't be able to compete in the following HOH and be a sitting duck.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:06 am

The list of the next Den of Temptation winners, probably pretty close to being in order too:

Kevin
Alex
Mark
Matt
Dom
Raven

Of course it could change if the edit on the show actually starts showing what is really going on in the house. For instance Raven's mean girl, I am better than everyone else attitude as well as her propensity to thoroughly enjoy to kick people when they are down, and I am not just talking about Jess/Cody.

Or if they show that Mark is not the sweet little teddy bear they showed crying to Christmas, he is a spineless jellyfish who can't or won't make any moves in this game unless Domi leads him to it for his "inner peace" that she is helping him search for. And the fact that he is showmancing Elena and promising things to her, but is secretly in the pocket of both Domi and Paul. Not that deceit is a bad thing in the BB house, but the fans tend to turn on guys when they completely use a girl just to cop a feel while playing her, and it is not even to further his game, it is because he is spineless.

Or if they show that Kevin is 100% Paul's informant lackey. He tells Paul EVERYTHING. I thought this guy might be a fly in the ointment because people really like him and might not see him coming, but he is just basically on a leash for Paul. But, he is very entertaining, I will give him that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:10 am

Paul will win BB19. He will control these idiots through the course of the game and they won't even notice until it is too late. He will drag Christmas and someone who has just been a floater, made no moves and easily manipulated to the end of the game. Then he will cut Christmas after winning the final HOH and take the floater/lackey person. There will be very few bumps in the road for him, but if there are production will be sure to smooth them out for him.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Alex has really been gaining in popularity over the past few days on the Joker's poll. Kevin is beating her, but I believe that his popularity is for his character more than anything else and not sure people would actually vote for him to have the halting hex because he is not really a big game player, so I think Alex will move ahead of him.

She is more of a player and people may see her receiving this as a power shift even though she is playing nice with Paul's side of the house. Now IF she wins it, I just pray she doesn't tell Paul about it. She really has a hard time lying and even said last night that in her real life she is know to be honest and blunt and if she was anything else in the house, it would be fake and she won't do that. Plus she said that the people who get invited back to another season are either super villain or people who keep their word. She said this to Jason who she seems to share everything with, so I was a bit confused by this. She knows the game, is a gamer on the outside in other venues, and has to know she can't get through this game without lying.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:54 am

I can see the writing on the wall a mile away. Tomorrow night, Cody will be evicted, Jessica will win hoh, she will not be able to put Paul up so she will out up Christmas and Josh. One of them will win veto and it doesn't matter who the replacement is. Raven will win the halting hexadecimal and will cancel the eviction, thereby funding the Paul Jessica alliance even further than they've already been fucked by these twists
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7438
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:58 am

chap5788 wrote:
Alex has really been gaining in popularity over the past few days on the Joker's poll.  Kevin is beating her, but I believe that his popularity is for his character more than anything else and not sure people would actually vote for him to have the halting hex because he is not really a big game player, so I think Alex will move ahead of him.

She is more of a player and people may see her receiving this as a power shift even though she is playing nice with Paul's side of the house.  Now IF she wins it, I just pray she doesn't tell Paul about it.  She really has a hard time lying and even said last night that in her real life she is know to be honest and blunt and if she was anything else in the house, it would be fake and she won't do that.  Plus she said that the people who get invited back to another season are either super villain or people who keep their word.  She said this to Jason who she seems to share everything with, so I was a bit confused by this.  She knows the game, is a gamer on the outside in other venues, and has to know she can't get through this game without lying.

This is the one thing that frustrates me about her. Girl why you talking about next year when you are playing this year and could in fact still win it? She did it in her pre entree interview, she is doing it in the house, hell if she ever gets evicted she will more then likely start campaigning for her next appearance as she is being interviewed by JC.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:18 am

When Christmas comes back into the house, Raven will tell her that she knows how she feels as she's been walking around with the stitches in her foot all week
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:36 am

ctown28 wrote:
When Christmas comes back into the house, Raven will tell her that she knows how she feels as she's been walking around with the stitches in her foot all week

Yep, she already said today that she will have to hobble over to Christmas when she returns. All I can say if she was able to stand on that wall for any length of time, her foot can't be THAT bad that she has to be carried around the house like she has been for the past 24 hours. She was also not given pain meds, but was acting like she was on them or something last night. I would think with her medical history, she would be a bit tougher than that.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7438
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:02 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
When Christmas comes back into the house, Raven will tell her that she knows how she feels as she's been walking around with the stitches in her foot all week

Yep, she already said today that she will have to hobble over to Christmas when she returns.  All I can say if she was able to stand on that wall for any length of time, her foot can't be THAT bad that she has to be carried around the house like she has been for the past 24 hours.  She was also not given pain meds, but was acting like she was on them or something last night.  I would think with her medical history, she would be a bit tougher than that.

The girl has Leigha boobs on her head for crying out loud. To me that scream "girly girl" which translates to weakness. She may be mentally strong but she is physically weak.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:11 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
When Christmas comes back into the house, Raven will tell her that she knows how she feels as she's been walking around with the stitches in her foot all week

Yep, she already said today that she will have to hobble over to Christmas when she returns.  All I can say if she was able to stand on that wall for any length of time, her foot can't be THAT bad that she has to be carried around the house like she has been for the past 24 hours.  She was also not given pain meds, but was acting like she was on them or something last night.  I would think with her medical history, she would be a bit tougher than that.

The girl has Leigha boobs on her head for crying out loud. To me that scream "girly girl" which translates to weakness. She may be mentally strong but she is physically weak.

Are you trying to say Leia is weak? Leia is a bad ass

neener
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7438
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:19 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
When Christmas comes back into the house, Raven will tell her that she knows how she feels as she's been walking around with the stitches in her foot all week

Yep, she already said today that she will have to hobble over to Christmas when she returns.  All I can say if she was able to stand on that wall for any length of time, her foot can't be THAT bad that she has to be carried around the house like she has been for the past 24 hours.  She was also not given pain meds, but was acting like she was on them or something last night.  I would think with her medical history, she would be a bit tougher than that.

The girl has Leigha boobs on her head for crying out loud. To me that scream "girly girl" which translates to weakness. She may be mentally strong but she is physically weak.

Are you trying to say Leia is weak?  Leia is a bad ass

neener

No I'm not saying that Leia is weak, I'm saying the chick with her boobs on her head is weak. Not to be confusing but her and the flotational joke are the weak girls in that house.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:51 pm

Now that there is talk about backdooring Xmas, 1 of 2 things will happen, production will tip Xmas off in the DR by encouraging her to use her temptation if she doesn't get picked to play in veto. (Now you know we will never see this next part), Xmas will argue that she doesn't think its a good idea because she doesn't know if she will be cleared to play in the comp, The DR will convince her to take the chance anyhow and the DRs we will see, will be about her deciding whether or not to take the risk. She ultimately will decide to give it a go. Lo and Behold there will be no physical aspect to the veto comp at all, maybe just some puzzle while standing still and Christmas will win the veto.

The other way this can go down, is that production will decide that since Xmas cannot compete, the power she has will allow her to select anyone she wants to play in the veto that has not been picked, she will pick Paul, who will then use the veto and not use it.

Either scenario, Dom goes home.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:34 pm

I figured out how they are going to have the battle back and still give the HGs the opportunity block it while still having the special Friday show.

After the live eviction on Thurs (temptation will not be used as I doubt they give it to Dom and nobody would use it on her as it would piss everyone off), Julie will send the HGs into the backyard along with the possible returning players.  The HoH will be the slip n slide one.  For the returners, there are two ways to return, be the first to fill the small bowl or fill the large on and win HoH before anyone else fills the small bowl.  For the others who are not battling back, they can block it by filling the small bowl before a potential returnee fills either bowl first.

This will get all the potential returnees going for the small bowl and I'm sure Paul would be going for it as well.

On Fridays special episode, we will only see the small bowl being filled and then it will end with the rest of the comp being shown on Sunday.

Now lets see if production is smart enough to set it up this way.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I figured out how they are going to have the battle back and still give the HGs the opportunity block it while still having the special Friday show.

After the live eviction on Thurs (temptation will not be used as I doubt they give it to Dom and nobody would use it on her as it would piss everyone off), Julie will send the HGs into the backyard along with the possible returning players.  The HoH will be the slip n slide one.  For the returners, there are two ways to return, be the first to fill the small bowl or fill the large on and win HoH before anyone else fills the small bowl.  For the others who are not battling back, they can block it by filling the small bowl before a potential returnee fills either bowl first.

This will get all the potential returnees going for the small bowl and I'm sure Paul would be going for it as well.

On Fridays special episode, we will only see the small bowl being filled and then it will end with the rest of the comp being shown on Sunday.

Now lets see if production is smart enough to set it up this way.

I don't like this scenario Ctown! The slip n slide is one of my FAVORITE comps to watch on the live feeds. If it happens like you are stating, they will start that HOH comp after the live show and the feeds will be down until after the Friday episode airs and we won't see 1 minute of it.

I looked back at Thursday's episode and listened to what Julie said and noticed that for Thursday, she said tune in for the live eviction and find out who gets the temptation, but said nothing about a new HOH comp. So, if I may, I would augment your scenario a bit just so I can get to watch the comp! neener

The eviction happens and then Julie makes a cryptic statement to the house that evicted hg's are not always out of the game or something like that and the HOH comp will NOT take place. This will leave them wondering and worrying about what is going on. They will wonder why no HOH comp, etc.

On Friday, they will be told there is going to be a special live show. Of course they will know that it has to do with a returning hg. They can show whatever fluff they want to show to fill up part of the show and Julie can ask the hg's questions like she does at times. At the end of the show, the competition begins in the manner you stated above and then we can watch it on the live feeds.

I know that yours is much more polished and plausible, but I will be REALLY, REALLY pissed off if we miss seeing that comp on the live feeds and they would be stupid not to capitalize on people wanting to see that battle that they could probably sell a shit load of access passes just for this specific purpose.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:25 pm

I think it can work the way I laid it out, but they can't interrupt the live feeds, let it play out like normal and the live feeders be aware as to who is back in the house.

They caught a lot of backlash for shutting down the feeds the last time they shut them down for a special Friday episode so there is hope. They will still get people to tune into the Friday show like they always do AND keep the feeders happy.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:29 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I think it can work the way I laid it out, but they can't interrupt the live feeds, let it play out like normal and the live feeders be aware as to who is back in the house.

They caught a lot of backlash for shutting down the feeds the last time they shut them down for a special Friday episode so there is hope.  They will still get people to tune into the Friday show like they always do AND keep the feeders happy.  

Well okay then, I accept your prediction! cheers1

But, another thought, do you think they can set up 15 lanes for this comp? I don't recall them ever having that many people in this particular comp. And the lanes will have to be pretty big to accommodate the completely hilarious falls that will surely happen with Mark and Josh!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:54 pm

Since Raven has been "outed" and her popularity has plummeted on Joker's poll, I no longer believe she will win the DOT. The 3 in the running, I believe are Kevin, Alex and Jess. Since Paul is losing some of his popularity and many BB fans like to see a shift of power, they might see Alex or Kevin as a win for Paul. So I think.....

Jess will win the DOT this week.

And no it has nothing to do with the fact that she is someone I am now rooting for because her and Cody were completely shit on by production in this game! neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Well just when I was getting excited about your prediction Ctown, I saw a banner running at the top of the page on cbs:

"The feeds will be down longer than usual later this week, but it will be worth it! Tune in to a special Friday episode for the Battle Back Showdown."

No it will NOT be worth it. They shit on the live feeders every season, just because they can. They know that idiots like me will purchase the pass for the feeds every season no matter how pissed off they make us by doing this shit!

Mad6 Mad6 Mad6 Mad6
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:58 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well just when I was getting excited about your prediction Ctown, I saw a banner running at the top of the page on cbs:

"The feeds will be down longer than usual later this week, but it will be worth it!  Tune in to a special Friday episode for the Battle Back Showdown."

No it will NOT be worth it.  They shit on the live feeders every season, just because they can.  They know that idiots like me will purchase the pass for the feeds every season no matter how pissed off they make us by doing this shit!

Mad6 Mad6 Mad6 Mad6

Well that sucks. I am actually off work on Thursday and look forward to watching the feeds after the live eviction. When working I usually don't get home until 10:30 and unless its an endurance HoH I'll watch the episode and then turn on the feeds.

Looks like I'll have to find a way to pass the time from live eviction Thursday until the feeds come back on.

Another part of it that sucks is that the feeds have been on fire after each live eviction with drama always going down.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:03 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Well just when I was getting excited about your prediction Ctown, I saw a banner running at the top of the page on cbs:

"The feeds will be down longer than usual later this week, but it will be worth it!  Tune in to a special Friday episode for the Battle Back Showdown."

No it will NOT be worth it.  They shit on the live feeders every season, just because they can.  They know that idiots like me will purchase the pass for the feeds every season no matter how pissed off they make us by doing this shit!

Mad6 Mad6 Mad6 Mad6

Well that sucks.  I am actually off work on Thursday and look forward to watching the feeds after the live eviction.  When working I usually don't get home until 10:30 and unless its an endurance HoH I'll watch the episode and then turn on the feeds.

Looks like I'll have to find a way to pass the time from live eviction Thursday until the feeds come back on.

Another part of it that sucks is that the feeds have been on fire after each live eviction with drama always going down.

Yep it really sucks for sure. Now I am back to my original thinking (hoping) that the way the hg's could "stop" anyone from returning is tied to the DOT or pushing a button or ANYTHING else other than one of the classic endurance comps.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:


"The feeds will be down longer than usual later this week, but it will be worth it!  Tune in to a special Friday episode for the Battle Back Showdown."


They tweeted this out as well, to which I replied:

"Then quit advertising them as 24/7. Ridiculous we cant watch the live feeds for the fallout after the live eviction"

I'm not expecting a reply, but I'm sure it will get some "likes". Although I could give two shits about getting likes on socail media from people I have no idea who they are
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:12 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:


"The feeds will be down longer than usual later this week, but it will be worth it!  Tune in to a special Friday episode for the Battle Back Showdown."


They tweeted this out as well, to which I replied:

"Then quit advertising them as 24/7.  Ridiculous we cant watch the live feeds for the fallout after the live eviction"

I'm not expecting a reply, but I'm sure it will get some "likes".  Although I could give two shits about getting likes on socail media from people I have no idea who they are

Even if this subject started trending, production wouldn't listen. They do this to us every single season, but it never gets any less frustrating that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:44 am

This is assuming Jess won DOT.

When it is revealed that America voted for Jess to win the DOT, Raven and Matt will wonder how Jess could have won it instead of "the girl with 2 terminal diseases."
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:33 am

chap5788 wrote:
This is assuming Jess won DOT.

When it is revealed that America voted for Jess to win the DOT, Raven and Matt will wonder how Jess could have won it instead of "the girl with 2 terminal diseases."


YES! This will be a puzzlement for both of them! How could this possibly happen????? chuckle

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7438
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:47 am

Cody will win the battle back, Paul will see the instant need to win the HOH and suck up to Cody, (in order to see if Cody will be a loyal minion or a feared enemy.) Paul will work Cody to put up Mark, Elena, Matt or Raven to get one of the couples separated. Paul will work to make sure that who ever plays in the POV to throw it to him. Because he will get Chris to use the replacement hex to insure he plays in POV so he doesn't get back doored.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Call it before it happens   

Back to top Go down
 
Call it before it happens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» SCRAPBOOK SAVVY DT CALL
» Stamp Illustrator Call
» Design Team Call at Jeans Art Dolls
» Kaisercraft DT call!
» Young Design Team Call

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: