Share | 

Paul's Plan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Paul's Plan   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:58 am

Paul is revealing his plan to Matt, Raven, Domi and Elena. He wants 2 people to volunteer to be pawns to go up so they can compete with him in the veto comp to make sure he can backdoor Cody. He basically was choosing Raven and Matt because he said it is a slam dunk that either of them sitting on the block against Cody at the end of the week is checkmate, Cody is gone. He said by doing this, there is a very SMALL chance that Cody or Jessica will even compete in the POV, but if they do their side will have 3 people competing against either one of them. The girls were stating their COMPLETE trust in Paul and think his plan is fine. Matt didn't seem quite as convinced but kind of quiet. Paul then said that Ramses has the curse and has to put himself up, so if all else fails, Ramses would go home.

There are holes all over this plan for sure. First of all Ramses has 3 weeks to nominate himself, and if I were him I would not choose this week to do it with Paul in the HOH. I would take my chances on who might have the next one. And Paul really has NO PULL with Ramses especially since somehow he is getting blamed as one of the people who voted to keep Christmas by his own group because Kevin is saying he voted to keep Jillian. So, Paul can't very well go to Ramses and tell him THIS is the week to put himself up there even with the argument that Cody or Jess will certainly go home because I think he will see through the game.

Of course the main flaw here is BB 101, and I know this would be Ctown's comment, you don't put people on the block that are not targets. Also, 9 times out of 10 the people the HOH does NOT want to play in the veto ALWAYS get picked to play in the veto. So if Cody or Jess play and win the veto, Matt and Raven (they were the suggested ones) would remain on the block and one of them goes home for sure. Paul will have missed both of his potential targets and pissed off his core group.

We also have the DOT this week being the Ring of Replacement. And if it were actual votes that would determine the winner of this thing, I am guessing it will be Christmas who is near the top of the popularity poll on Joker's and if you add to that her broken ankle, people will feel sorry for her that watched the live show tonight. It would be completely STUPID to give her that power because she can't compete, but I assume she could keep someone else from competing, in which case Cody gets fucked once again.

Another thing Paul is not thinking about is that Alex and Jason are pretty good competitors so they could potentially win the veto also and refuse to remove Matt or Raven because it would break up a couple, it would keep their counterpart safe and it would solidify Cody and Jess on their side and they need numbers. Sure he could promise them both safety but I think they are both smart enough to realize that would be VERY short term.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's Plan   Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:46 am

Paul's plan has been augmented. His group finally started voicing some concerns about having their own people on the block. There were suggestions of Jason and Alex being on the block because they would be fighting for their life in the game and would surely pull themselves off the block, then Cody could go up. Paul resisted for a bit and Queen Christmas spoke up and basically shot down Mark's concerns about it by saying he was looking for absolutes or guarantees and there are no guarantees in BB. So he left the room pissed off. He vented to Elena who also told him that you have to gamble sometimes but you have to trust (hmmmm seems like a familiar phrase, huh?).

Anyway, they were discussing this entire plan in front of Kevin in the HOH room and even confirmed his vote if Cody and Raven ended up on the block. Then as people left, Paul realized that people were pissed and it wasn't going to be a good plan. Kevin was left in the room with Paul and Paul then asked Kevin if HE would be willing to be a pawn on the block and said that Kevin is so well liked he would never be voted out over Cody. Kevin said Paul should choose a better competitor than someone who is well-liked.

Kevin left the HOH room and went downstairs and shared every bit of the scenario with Alex and Jason, and suddenly seems to realize that Paul is not living up to his word to Kevin, Jason and Alex that he would target Cody/Jess and/or the couples going forward.

Paul then pulls Alex into the HOH room and proposes they work together in "super secret" and she said she wanted to work with him. He proposes that she go on the block with Josh and then backdoor Cody. If veto is not used, then Josh would definitely go home. He wants a competitor that can win the veto to make sure Cody goes home. And for whatever reason, she said she was fine with the plan because she thinks Josh on the block will be an easy win and then nobody suspects her and Paul are working together. He offers his services later in the game to be a pawn for her if needed. Easy to say when he still has another week of guaranteed safety and ANYTHING can happen before then.

I can't wait to see Josh's reaction when Paul proposes that he go on the block and he is going to sell it to Josh that THIS is Josh's opportunity to show the house he is a great player and HE will be responsible for sending Cody out of the house. Josh is going to absolutely lose his shit for sure. He will tell him he does not feel safe, probably cry and Lord knows what else.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: Paul's Plan   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:18 pm

It's a ridiculous plan. I never liked the idea of pawns. You put Cody and Jess up period. One of them is going home. You can't worry about the twist, remember, they don't know what the twist is so you play normal and make your adjustments afterwards.

For someone that has played before, Paul is playing like a newbie. You have 3 weeks of safety, now isn't the time to play aggressive and make enemies, it's time to lay low.

In BB Canada this past season, a returning player, Neda, got an automatic pass to jury, after her safety easy up she was first to go. Why? Because she pissued everyone off with her huge ego instead of taking things easy
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's Plan   Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:59 pm

I could not agree with you more Ctown. But, Paul probably has other safeties in place going forward, so why the hell not play like your pants are on fire, right?

There must be something in the water in that house and the only ones not drinking it are Cody and Jess. Sure Cody and Jess are still playing stupid right now with the venting, fighting and pouting, but at least they are smart enough to see Paul for the snake that he is and the others just go along.

Alex going along with that plan whole heartedly totally floored me. Apparently Paul promised Alex, Jason and Kevin that he would not put them up but would put up couples which is why Kevin squawked about being put on the block as a pawn, so I am surprised Alex tuned right in. Paul promised to have her back in their "secret alliance" and if she needs to use him as a pawn later, he will do it. Sure, if she is there at that point. Then she went and shared it with Jason and Kevin, two people who have loose lips.

And the big shock was Josh going along with the plan. I thought his instinct to protect himself would not allow him to go along with the plan. But he tried all night long to apologize to Jess and Cody and they were not having it. Then he had a crying spell because they were mean to him and the others flocked around him. But I still can't see him being comfortable with the plan. And if Paul doesn't think Josh is going to tell everyone, he is crazy. I mean he even tried to tell Cody to watch his back yesterday and Cody asked for names and he back pedaled. He can't help but talk. Not that Cody doesn't already know about the backdoor plan, but it still shows that Paul will make a deal with ANYONE in order to further his own agenda.

Praying to the BB Gods that something goes wrong and his plan blows up in his face somehow.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: Paul's Plan   Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:05 pm

The target is definitely Cody. Whether it be through back door or not remains to be seen. Ramses will probably put himself up and if he wins veto to pull himself down there will not be a replacement.

The DoT has been offered, no word on who or if it was accepted but it also appears that 3 people will be cursed. No word on what the curse is.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's Plan   Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:20 am

Well we know that Christmas won the Ring of Redemption and she picked Cody, Jess and Cowboy to be cursed (she said Ramses was the third instead of Cowboy, but I think they made her change that in the DR).

I have to give it to Paul, his plan did work perfectly. Cody is completely boxed in and has NO CHANCE of staying in the house. They have added some elements to his plan in order to completely crush, humiliate and kick Cody when he is down too.

Of course if Cody gets picked to play, Christmas will remove him. If only Jess gets picked to play Christmas will remove her. So unless Ramses wins and saves himself, the veto will definitely be used.

Paul has guessed that the comp will be the spelling bee comp (which is a pretty good guess since it is usually one of the first veto comps). He wants to spell FRIENDSHIP for his word, so he said he will ask the other participants to help him stockpile the letters he needs to spell his word because it will make great TV for him to spell this word. The group all think that will be great to see Cody's face when that is the word that Paul announces for the win.

When Paul saw the frog costumes, he told Mark that he is going to tell Cody at the veto ceremony to "hop" onto the block and laughed like crazy. He has shared this with others and they all think it is a hilarious thing.

Paul wants Alex to be the one removed from the block no matter who wins it because he wants Cody on the block against Josh so he will lose on national TV to Josh, the neurotic, overly emotional player that Cody had a face to face confrontation with following the HOH comp. And then the final shot is that he is evicted in the frog costume. Then Paul says his revenge will be complete.

When he was discussing this with Raven and Matt in the HOH room, Raven was really enjoying all these options and kept going on and laughing about it and talking about karma. Matt finally said, "let's not get too cute here" they are paying enough and I even started to feel a little bit bad today" so Paul stopped. Then Raven moved back into her sweet little cutie pie persona and said she has tried several times to talk with Jess and get her to join the group, but Jess doesn't want to do that. What she doesn't say is that they want Jess to leave Cody alone too. Jess is sequestering herself a bit too much, but when they are out with everyone else, it is together. I have to give it to her on the loyalty card for sure. Plus she thinks they are not going to see her as much of a threat once Cody is gone and will probably turn to look at Alex.

Now, Cody is an arrogant jerk at times and Jess was very entitled the first week. But the edit on the show has been that Cody has done nothing for anyone else, only himself and he turned on his own group. They have shown very little about him securing safety for those he considered his main group. They only show the bad shit. But they have never shown Raven, Elena and Dom trashing Alex right along with Jess and sometimes more so since the beginning. They don't show them reveling in the demise of the people they are against on a daily basis, even before it was Cody and Jess.

So, I don't know what Cody did to production, but they sure seem to hate him and I am guessing that there will be a great amount of letters that will spell the word FRIENDSHIP in the veto and there will be no rules to people handing their letters off to someone else for sure. Whether you hate Cody and Jess or not, this is just to the point of being ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 734

PostSubject: Re: Paul's Plan   Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:23 pm

So, I don't know what Cody did to production, but they sure seem to hate him and I am guessing that there will be a great amount of letters that will spell the word FRIENDSHIP in the veto and there will be no rules to people handing their letters off to someone else for sure. Whether you hate Cody and Jess or not, this is just to the point of being ridiculous.

Cody made no secret of his dislike for their pet Paul...
He wanted to back door their Pet...
That is a no no ...
Maybe that's why they made it impossible for
Cody to survive...
Production has always done what it wants in the game...
It really takes away from wanting to watch it...
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul's Plan   Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:25 pm

nitewings wrote:

Cody made no secret of his dislike for their pet Paul...
He wanted to back door their Pet...
That is a no no ...
Maybe that's why they made it impossible for
Cody to survive...
Production has always done what it wants in the game...
It really takes away from wanting to watch it...

Perfectly stated Nite! clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul's Plan   

Back to top Go down

Paul's Plan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1