View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6880

PostSubject: Bitter Bunnies   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:07 am

Jokers wrote:
Thu 8:04 PM BBT Feeds come back on JesiCody. Sulking. "He (Paul) will just have a bunch of minions", Cody says

1. How is that any different then your week (or two)
2. This is BB and that is always the case
3. This is why I love to watch the power shift week to week. You get to count the bitter bunnies as they hop around....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Bunnies   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:11 am

Jokers wrote:
Thu 8:07 PM BBT 802:59-Cody: "Did you see how many ppl gave their tickets to Paul? Every single one of them gave their tickets to Paul."
Thu 8:08 PM BBT Paul-Kev-Jason in Rose. Paul giving the other 2 a pass if they voted to keep Jill. Calls Ram a rat, leaves.
Thu 8:08 PM BBT 8:06 PM Feeds switch to Jody. Jessica crying. Paul joins them.

Dam, he moves fast doesn't he.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Bunnies   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:15 am

Jokers wrote:
Thu 8:11 PM BBT Paul makes a stop in the HNR to talk to Jess & Cody. Paul tells Jess not to try, it's a game. He tells them that they lost hair last year because of the game. Cody said when he's gone (looking at Paul), he (Paul) needs to be there for Jessica. Jessica said "I'm fine"

This is the one thing I never get in all the years I've watched this game. They all act as if being evicted is code for being killed, or dead, or no longer in the relem of the living. Question Duh!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Bunnies   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:23 am

The difference here is that Paul will basically run the games of the others. None of them will make any moves of their own.

Sure Cody went rogue during his HOH, but Paul was coming in there and trying to tell him what to do AND was obviously playing on both sides of the house so Cody thought he needed to go. Christmas was already talking to the other side about breaking up the showmances so Cody's crew will find out that they should have went with him in this situation. And, everyone in the group told him numerous times that they didn't need to know the details of his plan, they trusted he would do what was best for all of them. He went and made a deal with the key players of the other side of the house for the safety of the 7 so he WAS looking out for their best interests, but very few of them even talked to him following the veto.

After the veto Cody told his group that he would not tell any of them how to vote. He laid out why he wanted Christmas to go, but he would not tell them how to vote. Mark gave Cody his word that he would vote out Christmas and never told him different and you notice that Mark was the only one that Cody confronted after the vote, not the others.

I am really hoping that whatever Paul's "master plan" is for this week blows up in his face and he ends up sending someone like Josh out of the game. He already went in to comfort Cody and Jess, so like I have posted a few times now, he may be looking at being their savior in order to make Cody his "Victor" moving forward.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Bunnies   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:43 am

Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:
Thu 8:07 PM BBT 802:59-Cody: "Did you see how many ppl gave their tickets to Paul? Every single one of them gave their tickets to Paul."
Thu 8:08 PM BBT Paul-Kev-Jason in Rose. Paul giving the other 2 a pass if they voted to keep Jill. Calls Ram a rat, leaves.

Cody did it to himself. That is what happens when you don't communicate with your alliance. Now they are in the minority. He still got screwed over royally on his HOH so I hope he stays next week.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Bunnies   Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:01 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:

Cody did it to himself.  That is what happens when you don't communicate with your alliance.  Now they are in the minority.  He still got screwed over royally on his HOH so I hope he stays next week.

I agree, but the twist screwed him over more than anything else. I don't think there would have been the uproar in the house if Paul had went on the block. He still might have stayed in the house, but I think Cody and Jess may not have ended up on an island like they are now.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Bunnies   Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:14 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:

Cody did it to himself.  That is what happens when you don't communicate with your alliance.  Now they are in the minority.  He still got screwed over royally on his HOH so I hope he stays next week.

I agree, but the twist screwed him over more than anything else.  I don't think there would have been the uproar in the house if Paul had went on the block.  He still might have stayed in the house, but I think Cody and Jess may not have ended up on an island like they are now.

I'm sorry but who did this to them? Cody and Jess. Jess walked around the house like cock of the walk being a piss poor imitation of Rachel...."My man is the HOH."
Cody was instructed in the ways of team work in the marines, yet it seems he went awol that day and still managed to remain in the military. You don't hear of Seal team "of one" you do hear Seal team one. Meaning there is more then one person, hence the use of the word "team" yet he made a unilateral decision for his group without taking anyone's input into consideration. How the hell is that action not his fault.
Own up to the mistake and work to correct it for the future or you are doomed to do it again.
I know you all know I don't like the guy and you guys are right...he did get fucked but he got fuck for not being a team player as well and no one seems to realize his selfish action put him and his fuck buddy in the position they are in now.
Don't get it twisted I may sound as if I am ranting but I'm really not. Years of watching this show and seeing it happen to the under dogs and they having to endure it but now the shoe is on the other foot and I couldn't be happier. cheers1

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Bunnies   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:

I agree, but the twist screwed him over more than anything else.  I don't think there would have been the uproar in the house if Paul had went on the block.  He still might have stayed in the house, but I think Cody and Jess may not have ended up on an island like they are now.

I'm sorry but who did this to them? Cody and Jess. Jess walked around the house like cock of the walk being a piss poor imitation of Rachel...."My man is the HOH."
Cody was instructed in the ways of team work in the marines, yet it seems he went awol that day and still managed to remain in the military. You don't hear of Seal team "of one" you do hear Seal team one. Meaning there is more then one person, hence the use of the word "team" yet he made a unilateral decision for his group without taking anyone's input into consideration. How the hell is that action not his fault.
Own up to the mistake and work to correct it for the future or you are doomed to do it again.
I know you all know I don't like the guy and you guys are right...he did get fucked but he got fuck for not being a team player as well and no one seems to realize his selfish action put him and his fuck buddy in the position they are in now.
Don't get it twisted I may sound as if I am ranting but I'm really not. Years of watching this  show and seeing it happen to the under dogs and they having to endure it but now the shoe is on the other foot and I couldn't be happier. cheers1

Production did this to them. When has safety ever been a secret before? I agree he should communicate with his team, but cmon, it's week 1 and he had to put up 1 third of the house. You take away Paul's safety or the fact that it's secret and it's a completely different scenario
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Bunnies   Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:05 pm

I agree 100% Ctown. And the way things are setting up, Cody is going to get screwed (if he survives this week) in the coming weeks too. It will be HIS HOH (like I said if he survives that long) that the halting hex is used and then he won't be able to compete in the HOH after that either. And I will bet money that Christmas or Kevin will get the Ring of Replacement this week, so even if Cody gets drawn to play veto, he won't be able to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitter Bunnies   

Back to top Go down

Bitter Bunnies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1