Endurance HoH comp tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Endurance HoH comp tonight   Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:08 pm

Once I get home from work, the feeds should be back (around 10:30) so I will try to do updates here, assuming the comp is still going
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH comp tonight   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:26 pm

The feeds just came up and Paul took his shots and didn't make it. Alex just took 3 shots and didn't make it. Mark took his shots and didn't make it. Jessica is up to take her shots now and Josh is behind her. The rest are still looking.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH comp tonight   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:28 pm

Paul just took a shot and BARELY missed. Looks like Raven is just hanging out walking around not even trying to do anything!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH comp tonight   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 pm

Matt pretty much sucks at it. Jason did a decent shot. Paul is back up.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH comp tonight   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:31 pm

Kevin almost made it. I have the cameras on quad and it is hard to tell, but I believe there are several people feeding Paul their tickets.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH comp tonight   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:32 pm

Jessica really sucks at shooting.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH comp tonight   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:33 pm

I have it on quad as well. Hard to see much but it's better than waiting
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH comp tonight   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:35 pm

It seems to me it would be best to save up your tickets until you can get more than 5 balls and then have a go at it.

Oh, and I little fun fact for those of you that did not watch BB Over The Top. Paul hosted this comp during that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH comp tonight   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:37 pm

Raven, Elena, Christmas and Mark are all giving their tickets to Paul. Once in a while Matt will take shots too, but for the most part they are just handing theirs off so Paul gets 3 shots after 3 shots after 3 shots. So it stands to reason he will probably win HOH.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH comp tonight   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:40 pm

Paul won HOH!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH comp tonight   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:40 pm

And Paul is the new HOH
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH comp tonight   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:41 pm

He is strutting around the yard, yelling BB18 and friendship. I think this is a crock of shit. Everyone should have had to take their own shots. I knew when Julie announced it that way it was going to happen. Why didn't production just hand Paul the keys after eviction?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH comp tonight   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:43 pm

Cody and Jessica do not look happy. You know Cody is going up on the block. Even if he gets the DoT this week he will feel some heat
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH comp tonight   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:47 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Cody and Jessica do not look happy.  You know Cody is going up on the block.  Even if he gets the DoT this week he will feel some heat

Someone give a deaf chick a hand and tell me what was said between Chris and Jess after the vote. I know Chris said something about talking to Jess but then overlapping conversation made it hard to hear and the caption people obviously gave up on attempting to cover it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH comp tonight   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Well supposedly Paul has some "master plan" that he is going to employ which supposedly is not to put Jess and Cody straight up on the block. He told several people that it will have everyone scratching their heads, but they have to trust that his plan is "low risk, high reward" and it will benefit everyone in the house. He also said just yesterday that he would not put up Cody/Jess, he would put up "another couple" in order to garner some information. Not sure what that means. Maybe my initial thought was correct, he has isolated Cody and now will have a private meeting with him to be his savior in order to work with him going forward.

All I can say is that Paul has been HANDED enough for an entire season let alone the first week. I want to see his "plan" whatever it is blow up in his face even though he still has another week of safety next week.

As far as Cody getting the DOT, after that shitty edit he got tonight, I don't see him ever being voted for anything and will more than likely be leaving this week or next week. But they didn't show Jillian good-bye messages, so I am assuming there will be a battle back for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH comp tonight   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:52 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Cody and Jessica do not look happy.  You know Cody is going up on the block.  Even if he gets the DoT this week he will feel some heat

Someone give a deaf chick a hand and tell me what was said between Chris and Jess after the vote. I know Chris said something about talking to Jess but then overlapping conversation made it hard to hear and the caption people obviously gave up on attempting to cover it.

I haven't watched the whole thing yet but in a nutshell Jessica called Christmas a coward for calling her out during her speech when she knew jess couldn't reply and Christmas told her to get out of her face
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH comp tonight   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:55 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I haven't watched the whole thing yet but in a nutshell Jessica called Christmas a coward for calling her out during her speech when she knew jess couldn't reply and Christmas told her to get out of her face

yeah, I heard Chris say "get out of my face then." but something was said that even got Paul to interject, and two of the guys got between the pair. So I was wondering what could have been said....other then the base line..."You bitch." or "You ugly bitch." you know that is the only name one woman seems to know to call another one. Other then the C-word...and I don't think that was said....was it?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH comp tonight   

Back to top Go down

Endurance HoH comp tonight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1