View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:16 am

Josh is playing a very dangerous game here. I just remembered something from about 15 years ago. I was joking around with someone and trying to play off like I was depressed about something and just started putting a negative to everything. Well it took hold and I couldn't snap out of it and ended up being diagnosed with chronic depression. Thankfully, I got it taken care of right away and the doctor got back on the right path, but as unstable as josh is, this could be devastating for him.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:30 am

I have thought this guy was losing it long ago. Now he has had the equivalent of solitary confinement for an entire week with only very little interaction. I agree with you that it is simply not healthy at all and it is a dangerous thing.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:08 am

He was a mental case before BB he will be one after.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:53 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Josh is playing a very dangerous game here.  I just remembered something from about 15 years ago.  I was joking around with someone and trying to play off like I was depressed about something and just started putting a negative to everything.  Well it took hold and I couldn't snap out of it and ended up being diagnosed with chronic depression.  Thankfully, I got it taken care of right away and the doctor got back on the right path, but as unstable as josh is, this could be devastating for him.

I agree. Also, as someone who has been working for years with people who struggle with mental illness I find it a bit offensive.

He keeps playing in very dangerous waters and thinks it is amusing. He is disgusting.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:22 pm

Well so much for laying low and acting depressed. Josh decided to grab some pots and pans and started banging them to wake Mark up and is annoying the entire house. He may have even damaged some of the pans and they now cannot even be used to cook.

Keep it up Josh, give these people a reason to get rid of you.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well so much for laying low and acting depressed.  Josh decided to grab some pots and pans and started banging them to wake Mark up and is annoying the entire house.  He may have even damaged some of the pans and they now cannot even be used to cook.

This is hilarious! Paul told him last night about Evel Dick terrorizing people in the house with pots and pans and such and then he went on to win the game. He said Dick was one of the most popular hg's of all time. The problem is that he did this when he was making himself a target to take the heat OFF of Daniele and then went to work to save himself afterward. Josh just looks completely stupid.

I wonder what Matt the saint thinks about this? He said that he has no respect for bullies, but now he is backing one. Wow, what a good look for guy with all the morals in the house.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:15 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Well so much for laying low and acting depressed.  Josh decided to grab some pots and pans and started banging them to wake Mark up and is annoying the entire house.  He may have even damaged some of the pans and they now cannot even be used to cook.

This is hilarious!  Paul told him last night about Evel Dick terrorizing people in the house with pots and pans and such and then he went on to win the game.  He said Dick was one of the most popular hg's of all time.  The problem is that he did this when he was making himself a target to take the heat OFF of Daniele and then went to work to save himself afterward.  Josh just looks completely stupid.

I wonder what Matt the saint thinks about this?  He said that he has no respect for bullies, but now he is backing one.  Wow, what a good look for guy with all the morals in the house.

I can't wait to see Dick talk about this on D@N tonight. He has been under the impression that it is no longer allowed because when he went back in for season 13 they specifically told him that he's not allowed to do it again. His response? Why would I want to do that? It's been done!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

This is hilarious!  Paul told him last night about Evel Dick terrorizing people in the house with pots and pans and such and then he went on to win the game.  He said Dick was one of the most popular hg's of all time.  The problem is that he did this when he was making himself a target to take the heat OFF of Daniele and then went to work to save himself afterward.  Josh just looks completely stupid.

I wonder what Matt the saint thinks about this?  He said that he has no respect for bullies, but now he is backing one.  Wow, what a good look for guy with all the morals in the house.

I can't wait to see Dick talk about this on D@N tonight.  He has been under the impression that it is no longer allowed because when he went back in for season 13 they specifically told him that he's not allowed to do it again.  His response?  Why would I want to do that?  It's been done!

Feeds went down shortly after he started doing it. Could just be HOH lockdown, but I wonder if they will make him stop. If they don't make him stop, can you imagine what it is like in that HOH room right now? Geez, I wish I could be watching that!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:20 am

Someone needs to dump on this little pile of shit some knowledge.

You are not a good person if you bully.
You are not a good person if you take a little peek at the girls undressing.
You are not a good person if you take some kind of sick pleasure from someone else's pain. In an effort to boost you own sense of purpose.

Dude you are nothing more then Paul's bitch, and the great thing for Paul is he (Paul)didn't have to kiss you, rub your tummy or throw you a bone even.

You are this year's Victoria in fact at least she sat down and didn't make trouble for her master why don't you do the same and find a corner to sit in bitch.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:28 pm

Naru wrote:

You are not a good person if you take some kind of sick pleasure from someone else's pain. In an effort to boost you own sense of purpose.

Dude you are nothing more then Paul's bitch, and the great thing for Paul is he (Paul)didn't have to kiss you, rub your tummy or throw you a bone even.

You are this year's Victoria in fact at least she sat down and didn't make trouble for her master why don't you do the same and find a corner to sit in bitch.

He's far from being a victoria. That goes to Matt, the most useless houseguest. Josh, while being a total douchebag, at least provides some drama
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

He's far from being a victoria.  That goes to Matt, the most useless houseguest.  Josh, while being a total douchebag, at least provides some drama

He doesn't provide shit! He only does what Paul tells him to do. He would have to fart in order to clear his brain so he can come up with an original idea.

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:40 am

There is something seriously wrong with this clown. He creeps me out when he kind of squints and looks at people. His mood is all over the place. His pot banging thing was a joke----it has been done and by one way better than you Josh, so give it up. Sick of his meatball line and his need to be the center of attention.

He is like a squirrel on meth.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:31 pm

capricious1 wrote:
There is something seriously wrong with this clown.  He creeps me out when he kind of squints and looks at people.  His mood is all over the place.  His pot banging thing was a joke----it has been done and by one way better than you Josh, so give it up.  Sick of his meatball line and his need to be the center of attention.  

That's it! Every time he says meatball we all have to call him PMS'n (the pervie meth squirrel.)

Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 780

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:05 pm

capricious1 wrote:
There is something seriously wrong with this clown.  He creeps me out when he kind of squints and looks at people.  His mood is all over the place.  His pot banging thing was a joke----it has been done and by one way better than you Josh, so give it up.  Sick of his meatball line and his need to be the center of attention.  

When he squints & looks at the camera
he trying to see if you're watching him Cap....  

chuckle
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:35 am

nitewings wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

chuckle

Oh, he see's you alright..... Watching U ......3 hours and 20 minutes after you've robbed him. finger

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

That's it! Every time he says meatball we all have to call him PMS'n (the pervie meth squirrel.)

PMS'n! YES! Love it!

Oh how I loathe this guy!

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:03 pm

nitewings wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

chuckle

LOLOL!

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:20 pm

This dip shit is going to catch so much hell when he gets out of that house. He is going to need protection.....hmmmmmmm who would you call? The military maybe? No they called and said it was their sewing circle day.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:27 am

Okay, I knew this guy was a dipshit and is very easily manipulated by anyone who will talk to him and blow smoke up his ass about how he has been a victim and how others have wronged him. But tonight I watched a conversation he had with Elena that showed just how creepy he really is.

He said he wanted to have a serious talk with her. They went into the SR to talk and the first thing out of his mouth was that she shouldn't be wearing that dress when they talk and he was looking straight at her boobs. She asked what she should be wearing and he said a sweatshirt or something, but she dismissed it.

They were talking back and forth about how he was hurt by her voting against him. She was explaining that she was told that is what the house was doing. She said she liked both Ramses and Josh and that Josh never asked her for a vote anyway. She made good points to him that she couldn't be a rogue voter, etc. He said she should vote for her own game and not follow others (still can't believe he said that one), and things like that. But intermittently through their talk he would suddenly say something about her dress or that she has really pretty eyes and at one point I think he referenced getting a hard on seeing her in that dress. It was just a creepy thing to say the least.

So I am thinking that when Raven and Elena said week one that Josh was peeping on girls in the shower that is really has been happening. There is something seriously wrong with this guy for sure and it is not just his delusions for sure.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:43 am

chap5788 wrote:
Okay, I knew this guy was a dipshit and is very easily manipulated by anyone who will talk to him and blow smoke up his ass about how he has been a victim and how others have wronged him.  But tonight I watched a conversation he had with Elena that showed just how creepy he really is.

He said he wanted to have a serious talk with her.  They went into the SR to talk and the first thing out of his mouth was that she shouldn't be wearing that dress when they talk and he was looking straight at her boobs.  She asked what she should be wearing and he said a sweatshirt or something, but she dismissed it.

They were talking back and forth about how he was hurt by her voting against him.  She was explaining that she was told that is what the house was doing.  She said she liked both Ramses and Josh and that Josh never asked her for a vote anyway.  She made good points to him that she couldn't be a rogue voter, etc.  He said she should vote for her own game and not follow others (still can't believe he said that one), and things like that.  But intermittently through their talk he would suddenly say something about her dress or that she has really pretty eyes and at one point I think he referenced getting a hard on seeing her in that dress.  It was just a creepy thing to say the least.  

So I am thinking that when Raven and Elena said week one that Josh was peeping on girls in the shower that is really has been happening.  There is something seriously wrong with this guy for sure and it is not just his delusions for sure.

And now he is HOH so the leash comes off.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:57 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Okay, I knew this guy was a dipshit and is very easily manipulated by anyone who will talk to him and blow smoke up his ass about how he has been a victim and how others have wronged him.  But tonight I watched a conversation he had with Elena that showed just how creepy he really is.

He said he wanted to have a serious talk with her.  They went into the SR to talk and the first thing out of his mouth was that she shouldn't be wearing that dress when they talk and he was looking straight at her boobs.  She asked what she should be wearing and he said a sweatshirt or something, but she dismissed it.

They were talking back and forth about how he was hurt by her voting against him.  She was explaining that she was told that is what the house was doing.  She said she liked both Ramses and Josh and that Josh never asked her for a vote anyway.  She made good points to him that she couldn't be a rogue voter, etc.  He said she should vote for her own game and not follow others (still can't believe he said that one), and things like that.  But intermittently through their talk he would suddenly say something about her dress or that she has really pretty eyes and at one point I think he referenced getting a hard on seeing her in that dress.  It was just a creepy thing to say the least.  

So I am thinking that when Raven and Elena said week one that Josh was peeping on girls in the shower that is really has been happening.  There is something seriously wrong with this guy for sure and it is not just his delusions for sure.

Oh make no mistake Paul still has him on a leash, him winning HOH will not change that in any way, shape or form. But the creepiness of his infatuation with the girls in this house will definitely continue, and I think we will see Elena use it to her advantage if she feels like she is in jeopardy this week.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:23 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Oh make no mistake Paul still has him on a leash, him winning HOH will not change that in any way, shape or form.  But the creepiness of his infatuation with the girls in this house will definitely continue, and I think we will see Elena use it to her advantage if she feels like she is in jeopardy this week.

How could she possible be in any jeopardy this week? She has Butt Kisser Paul so much that Paul thinks the walking vagina should go. :facepalm:

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:36 am

chap5788 wrote:

Seriously, there really is! He is just "off" somehow.

Now we have to watch him do Paul's bidding and put up Cody and Jess or plan some back assward blindside while dancing about like a clown. Going to be an interesting week for sure.

The bullying shall commence once again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh   

Back to top Go down

Josh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2