Josh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Josh   Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:39 pm

Well it seems Josh of all people will be the vote that determines who goes and who stays tonight. Earlier in the week, he promised his vote to Christmas, but told her they had to keep it secret. She of course has shared with everyone that she definitely has Josh in her camp. In his talk with Cody and Jess, they told him he could very well be the deciding vote and pointed out numbers and things like that. Jess told him no matter who he votes for he should get something for his vote, like safety or some kind of deal. He left them with the impression he would keep Jillian. Then Paul approached him and said he wants to work with Josh in the game, but they have to keep it on the DL because Josh is his secret weapon. Josh claimed he trusted Paul and said he would vote for Christmas to stay. Paul also has sent Mark in to talk to Josh periodically too and he assures Mark as well that his vote is for Christmas.

So you get the picture, he changes his story according to who is talking to him. He also makes it a point in every conversation to tell people how smart he is and he KNEW he would have been gone without the golden apple so he HAD to take it.

He apparently sees his core alliance as Jason, Alex and Kevin with Ramses and Jillian kind of on the outside of that, so I am not sure where his struggle really comes from with this vote.

He pulled Jason into the storage room last night and said that this week is CRUCIAL for them (like Jason didn't realize this) and they have to be smart. He told Jason that nobody suspects they are so close, but they do see Jason and Alex as close, but Jason dismissed it as no big deal. He said that they have to keep their core 4 strong and not do the dirty work of the other side of the house in going after Cody and Jess, let them fight each other with them in the middle. But if they win HOH, they should go after the couples. Duh! Then Jason told him in no uncertain terms that he HAS to vote to keep Jillian in the game. Otherwise, they are giving up their chance to even up the numbers, in other words sending someone home who is on their side to keep someone the other side really wants to keep and is a number for them. He laid it out that if Josh votes to keep Christmas his ass is grass because he won't have a group anymore. It was not really a threat, just more in the way of a heads up. He agreed and when Jason left the room, Josh threw up his hands, said "FUCK, FUCK" and it was obvious he knows he has painted himself into a corner.

He has these conversations with the camera, not sure if he is talking to the fans or his family, but he seems to think that his audio only works if the lights are on. He also tries to hold his mic and whisper into it at these times and gets called out by BB every time for holding his mic in his hand.

Anyway, he had one of these such conversations last night in the have-not room. He has some glimmers of insight into the game, but then talks down his own logic, it is really funny to watch. He of course stated he is really smart, he is there to win, he won't let anyone dictate his game, he will control it, and he points to grabbing that golden apple as a BIG move because he KNOWS he would have been gone otherwise (not realizing that grabbing the apple made him more of a target for sure). Then he says there is a solid group of 7 Matt, Raven, Mark, Elena, Christmas, Domi and Paul. He said they didn't want him in their big group before and if he votes with them, they won't actually make him a part of the group. He said his group is Jason, Alex, Kevin, Jillian and Ramses. He said that Cody and Jess are on their side for now, but he doesn't trust Jess at all. So he compares his solid group of 4 who he believes he has been with all along to this big group of SOLID 7 and seems to realize that sending Jillian home would make their power bigger. So you think he is seeing the big picture.

Then he twists around and says he trusts Domi, Christmas and Paul but he is not sure if they are what is best for his game. Then he says that through his actions he could win over Paul (that is an argument Paul uses all the time) and then Josh can work Paul into his group or something like that.

Ultimately he seemed to decide that he would vote to keep Christmas because he suddenly believed that Matt or Raven would flip at the last minute and Jillian will stay anyway. SERIOUSLY? After having some of these insightful thoughts his decision was to vote against his own numbers and pray that one of 2 people that have been staunchly behind Christmas since she was put up will flip at the last minute?

After this, Alex and Jillian came to talk to him and basically Alex said the vote SHOULD be 6-6 with Cody breaking the tie. She said if it is 7-5 or 8-4 she will know who they can and can't trust. Again, not a threat, but just basically throwing the information out there.

So, basically the last person who talks to Josh before the vote will probably win for their side and at this point it is anybody's guess. But it sure seems like a no-brainer that you don't vote out someone who is not after you, is a number for the people closest to you and improve the numbers of the side of the house that has been against you from the beginning. But remember, Josh is the smartest person in the house. Don't believe it........watch him on the feeds for a bit and he will explain it to you!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:50 pm

Oh, I forgot one more thing. Josh lists the people he distrusts the most as Matt, Raven, Elena, and Jess, but not worried about Jess because Cody will control her for now and everyone else in the house is after her and Cody anyway. And he says the first thing they have to do is break up the showmances. So again, why would you give the numbers to the very people you want to target? I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Josh is completely useless. Everyone in the house knows how erratic he is with his behaviour. I can't see him making jury because eventually people will just cut him because he is such a wildcard. You never know which way he is going to go. At least with the others, you can pretty much tell what side they are on.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:27 pm

We have been talking on the veto thread about him and I have a feeling he is in for yet another meltdown in the coming days, so I thought I would revive this thread.

Naru - As you mentioned in the other thread, Josh DOES make victim noises all the time. He will be getting along with people and then suddenly it is like he remembers something that was said at one time or another and lashes out. That incident in the yard yesterday when Mark threw the pickle juice/hot sauce drink on him morphed into him ranting and raving about EVERYTHING that happened in the house so far. Now last night a new one was revived when he was talking to Dom.

He was talking to Dom and justifying what he did that day like he always does. Dom was being supportive and telling him he needs to not react and blah, blah, blah. She shared with him that she is a "high level government employee" that she can't really talk about and he was blown away.

Then Jess came into the room to get something. Keep in mind things between Jess and him became quite heated earlier in the day and he told her he didn't want anything to do with her anymore. When she entered the room, he very nicely said he had a quick question for Jess. He said that Cody had "said some things" to him before he left that he didn't want to speak out loud but could whisper them to her. It was about Cody telling Josh he was going to go out in the real world after his eviction and tell everyone Josh was a sexual predator because of his behavior with the girls in the house. The feeds quickly cut to the backyard, but then cut back with Jess saying Cody didn't pull that out of thin air, it was voiced by females in the house that he would peep at them in the shower. He was appalled and denied it. After she walked out of the room, Dom told him that it was true what Jess had just told him because she heard it too. He was devastated and kept denying it. Then he said he wanted to quit, Dom told him to be strong. Then he said his family was going to be crushed. She said that the live feeders would know the truth and the comments may not have been aired on the show. Then he started crying.

He then started talking a bit to others about it and Paul told Alex that he would take care of Josh tomorrow and get him back on track. They want him to win HOH so that he can take a shot at Matt and Raven that they don't want to take. Paul made the point that if Josh keeps talking about it, it will give it oxygen and live feeders will look for evidence and publish it somewhere. Plus if he makes it an issue for his noms or something like that, then it could very well make the show after all.

Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:00 pm

Need another one where he says "I am human, you get me?"
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:27 am

I thought the blow up was over a bet, but tonight's ep showed the real cause of the fight. Josh lost and he hates loosing.....I'd get that bitter bunny out of the house because is he goes out on Paul's HOH....you know Josh isn't voting for Paul to win.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:51 am

Naru wrote:
I thought the blow up was over a bet, but tonight's ep showed the real cause of the fight. Josh lost and he hates loosing.....I'd get that bitter bunny out of the house because is he goes out on Paul's HOH....you know Josh isn't voting for Paul to win.

You want a little more irony here? There was a couple of other occasions where Josh accepted a bet and the backed out of it. He was whining after that to Jason that people exclude him and make comments under their breath and stuff. Jason gave him a bit of tough love and said he needs to start owning his own behavior. He said like the wall comp, Jason said that Josh had said he would NEVER be the first one off and then he was. Josh tried to say it was not meant for guys built like him. Jason called bullshit and told him that if he says he won't be the first one off, then DON'T be the first one off, even if it kills him...........if he accepts a bet to drink pickle juice or something else that is awful, then drink the damn pickle juice even if it makes him puke, etc. Bottom line is that he has to be a man of his word and stick to it and quit being a pussy about it and people will respect him.

Fast forward to this situation where he was calling Mark out for lack of integrity and not being a man of his word when he had welched over and over until Jason had that talk with him and he started owning up to these things.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:58 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

You want a little more irony here?  There was a couple of other occasions where Josh accepted a bet and the backed out of it.  He was whining after that to Jason that people exclude him and make comments under their breath and stuff.  Jason gave him a bit of tough love and said he needs to start owning his own behavior.  He said like the wall comp, Jason said that Josh had said he would NEVER be the first one off and then he was.  Josh tried to say it was not meant for guys built like him.  Jason called bullshit and told him that if he says he won't be the first one off, then DON'T be the first one off, even if it kills him...........if he accepts a bet to drink pickle juice or something else that is awful, then drink the damn pickle juice even if it makes him puke, etc.  Bottom line is that he has to be a man of his word and stick to it and quit being a pussy about it and people will respect him.  

Fast forward to this situation where he was calling Mark out for lack of integrity and not being a man of his word when he had welched over and over until Jason had that talk with him and he started owning up to these things.

I know about these things and wanted to point them out but at the time I put the first post in I was juggling 4 or 5 things at once...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:46 am

Jokers wrote:

Fri 11:34 PM BBT Jason tells Josh to lay low and stay quiet. Josh says that he will act sad this week and stay with the plan.

Anyone want to take bets on how long he will keep with this "plan". Since it seems his memory is worst then an altimers patient.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:57 pm

Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:

Fri 11:34 PM BBT Jason tells Josh to lay low and stay quiet. Josh says that he will act sad this week and stay with the plan.

Anyone want to take bets on how long he will keep with this "plan". Since it seems his memory is worst then an altimers patient.

He will make it until veto ceremony. If noms stay the same, paranoia will kill him and he will have an outburst of some sort or Paul's crew won't spend enough time coddling him and he will freak out about that.

If Ramses wins veto, immediately after the comp, he will have a complete and total meltdown for sure.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:57 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:

He will make it until veto ceremony.  If noms stay the same, paranoia will kill him and he will have an outburst of some sort or Paul's crew won't spend enough time coddling him and he will freak out about that.

If Ramses wins veto, immediately after the comp, he will have a complete and total meltdown for sure.  

Oh! What great t.v. that would be Blow Kisses 1dance 2dance 1dance 3dance 5dance 6dance

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:14 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Jokers wrote:

He will make it until veto ceremony.  If noms stay the same, paranoia will kill him and he will have an outburst of some sort or Paul's crew won't spend enough time coddling him and he will freak out about that.

Oh! What great t.v. that would be Blow Kisses 1dance 2dance 1dance 3dance 5dance 6dance

Unfortunately we probably won't see it now. Jess won veto and doesn't plan on using it. Paul's plan to blindside Cody/Jess is in place and Elena and Mark are out of the loop on the vote. But, Josh is planning on calling out Cody/Jess on Thursday. First he said his speech would be calling them out, but camera talk last night said once the votes are in and just before the HOH. He seems to think that it will rattle Cody enough to mess him up in the HOH comp.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:49 pm

I can't help but to wonder how Mark and Elena will feel once the vote is over and they see they were out'd of the loop, so to speak. I think Elena will figure it out and see that Paul is behind it and will want to win HOH. As for Mark...he may figure it out....maybe

What I guess I am saying is that this could be the thing that turns the house on Paul. Leia boobs and her personal gabba the hut side kick will be in a thick place as well. Hell Matt is already saying that booting Ram's this week could be the thing that kicks there game into the trash.
Now Jess said that Elena wants to be Paul's "right hand man" but I think that falls more on Raven because she is all about doing what ever Paul say's and has talked not brain Matt into doing it as well but they guy is showing sighs that he wants to think for himself. So time will tell but I think in the end....they will do nothing but float to the power. How the hell that is any different then what Ram is doing I don't know.

Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:
We have been talking on the veto thread about him and I have a feeling he is in for yet another meltdown in the coming days, so I thought I would revive this thread.

Naru - As you mentioned in the other thread, Josh DOES make victim noises all the time.  He will be getting along with people and then suddenly it is like he remembers something that was said at one time or another and lashes out.  That incident in the yard yesterday when Mark threw the pickle juice/hot sauce drink on him morphed into him ranting and raving about EVERYTHING that happened in the house so far.  Now last night a new one was revived when he was talking to Dom.

He was talking to Dom and justifying what he did that day like he always does.  Dom was being supportive and telling him he needs to not react and blah, blah, blah.  She shared with him that she is a "high level government employee" that she can't really talk about and he was blown away.  

Then Jess came into the room to get something.  Keep in mind things between Jess and him became quite heated earlier in the day and he told her he didn't want anything to do with her anymore.  When she entered the room, he very nicely said he had a quick question for Jess.  He said that Cody had "said some things" to him before he left that he didn't want to speak out loud but could whisper them to her.  It was about Cody telling Josh he was going to go out in the real world after his eviction and tell everyone Josh was a sexual predator because of his behavior with the girls in the house.  The feeds quickly cut to the backyard, but then cut back with Jess saying Cody didn't pull that out of thin air, it was voiced by females in the house that he would peep at them in the shower.  He was appalled and denied it.  After she walked out of the room, Dom told him that it was true what Jess had just told him because she heard it too.  He was devastated and kept denying it.  Then he said he wanted to quit, Dom told him to be strong.  Then he said his family was going to be crushed.  She said that the live feeders would know the truth and the comments may not have been aired on the show.  Then he started crying.  

Wait, Josh isn't gay?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:22 pm

Wembeley wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Naru - As you mentioned in the other thread, Josh DOES make victim noises all the time.  He will be getting along with people and then suddenly it is like he remembers something that was said at one time or another and lashes out.  That incident in the yard yesterday when Mark threw the pickle juice/hot sauce drink on him morphed into him ranting and raving about EVERYTHING that happened in the house so far.  Now last night a new one was revived when he was talking to Dom.

He was talking to Dom and justifying what he did that day like he always does.  Dom was being supportive and telling him he needs to not react and blah, blah, blah.  She shared with him that she is a "high level government employee" that she can't really talk about and he was blown away.  

Then Jess came into the room to get something.  Keep in mind things between Jess and him became quite heated earlier in the day and he told her he didn't want anything to do with her anymore.  When she entered the room, he very nicely said he had a quick question for Jess.  He said that Cody had "said some things" to him before he left that he didn't want to speak out loud but could whisper them to her.  It was about Cody telling Josh he was going to go out in the real world after his eviction and tell everyone Josh was a sexual predator because of his behavior with the girls in the house.  The feeds quickly cut to the backyard, but then cut back with Jess saying Cody didn't pull that out of thin air, it was voiced by females in the house that he would peep at them in the shower.  He was appalled and denied it.  After she walked out of the room, Dom told him that it was true what Jess had just told him because she heard it too.  He was devastated and kept denying it.  Then he said he wanted to quit, Dom told him to be strong.  Then he said his family was going to be crushed.  She said that the live feeders would know the truth and the comments may not have been aired on the show.  Then he started crying.  

Wait, Josh isn't gay?

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or if you really thought he was gay, but no he is not gay. When Cody was becoming the target at the end of the Jillian eviction week, Josh even told Kevin that he hoped it was Cody to leave next because he would cozy right up to Jess after he left. Jason told him he was dreaming and he seriously said "you haven't seen my magic" or something stupid like that. Yes, Josh is THAT delusional for sure.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:59 am

chap5788 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Wait, Josh isn't gay?

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or if you really thought he was gay, but no he is not gay.  When Cody was becoming the target at the end of the Jillian eviction week, Josh even told Kevin that he hoped it was Cody to leave next because he would cozy right up to Jess after he left.  Jason told him he was dreaming and he seriously said "you haven't seen my magic" or something stupid like that.  Yes, Josh is THAT delusional for sure.

waiting Big Vomit Embarassed Sad-Cry Wink Big Vomit Cry Me a River Cry Me a River
I think Josh is the type of man that turns girls gay....without even sleeping with them first.

Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:19 am

OMG I seriously thought he was gay. He's so over the top. I have gay friends who are less flamboyant than him. Actually, I think all of them are less flamboyant.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:09 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Wait, Josh isn't gay?

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or if you really thought he was gay, but no he is not gay.  When Cody was becoming the target at the end of the Jillian eviction week, Josh even told Kevin that he hoped it was Cody to leave next because he would cozy right up to Jess after he left.  Jason told him he was dreaming and he seriously said "you haven't seen my magic" or something stupid like that.  Yes, Josh is THAT delusional for sure.

waiting Big Vomit Embarassed Sad-Cry Wink Big Vomit Cry Me a River Cry Me a River
I think Josh is the type of man that turns girls gay....without even sleeping with them first.

clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:12 am

Wembeley wrote:
OMG I seriously thought he was gay. He's so over the top. I have gay friends who are less flamboyant than him. Actually, I think all of them are less flamboyant.

Well at least that is what he says, but who knows? According to him, he " is a human being...........has been through a lot.........is emotional..........is a REAL man..................has REAL feelings......is a genius player............ I am going to stop there because I can actually hear his voice as I type and it is very disturbing.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:06 pm

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:37 pm

nitewings wrote:

Behold, the King of the Douchebags

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:40 pm

Nitewings, I love these posts from you!

clapping cheers1
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:44 pm

capricious1 wrote:
nitewings wrote:

. You know royalty when you see it  lol...
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:46 pm

nitewings wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
nitewings wrote:

. You know royalty when you see it  lol...

This was probably part of his great plan too. He tells the cameras that EVERYTHING he has done up to now has been part of his plan, and I truly think he believes it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh   

Back to top Go down

Josh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: