Share | 

Mark

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Mark   Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:05 am

I had to start a thread about this guy. Not because he is going to be any kind of player by any stretch of the imagination, but just to rant and vent about what a spineless, gutless, jellyfish he is. Domi is basically the psychologist of the house. She is on the show to further her motivational speaking and thinks it can help her become the next Oprah! Yes, she actually said that. Mark was drawn to her because she was helping him "get in touch with his feelings" and what was making him closed off to people. Some of their conversations are kind of on the creepy side because it is almost cult-like. He looks at her and she tells him what his feelings mean and then he says "well, what should I do about that?" and she talks some psychobabble to him. They apparently have a secret final 2 that is being kept from everyone, especially Elena. She tells him that Elena is very threatened by their relationship and they have to stay cool about it, but also points out that she could be a problem going forward.

He told her he felt guilty that he was not more supportive of Christmas when she was first put on the block because he thought he should be loyal to Cody. She encouraged him to go to Christmas and "open up to her" because it would do him a lot of good. He had that conversation with Christmas and balled like a toddler in her lap. Elena was a bit put off by it, but for some reason dismisses some of his peculiar behavior.

His thought process changes according to whoever he happens to be talking to. He has pledged full loyalty to so many people in the game it is ridiculous. The other showmance members have told Cody and Jess they are voting to keep Christmas, but Mark keeps telling them that he is going to evict Christmas. Then Paul told him to go and campaign to Cowboy to secure his vote to keep Christmas and he actually did it!

Elena has told Mark he has to be more assertive with his decisions and stick by his opinions instead of caving all the time, but he just can't do it. Now I see he has been in several conversations with Matt, Paul, Jason, Paul, Raven, and Elena about whether they should put Jess and Cody right on the block or backdoor one of them. All I can say is that this guy is going to be throwing that HOH comp in any way he can because there is no way he has the balls to put up Jess and Cody or backdoor either one of them. I am not sure he has the balls to put up ANYONE in the house for that matter.

I am hoping that at least one member of the showmances go next week and it would not hurt my feelings in any way if it was him because he will bring nothing to the game but tears and a bit of big talk...........behind closed doors of course.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:34 am

I could tell a lot of this about Mark from the first episode. All he is going to do is agree with everything he is told and will look guilty when walking out of a private conversation. All these showmances started before the feds went live so I wouldn't be surprised if he was talked into it. The showmances don't even feel real this year. All semester to be manufactured
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Mark   Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:50 am

I thought he was a bit soft initially, but didn't think he was going to be the marshmallow he has turned out to be. I also thought he would be solid with Cody and Matt, but he has already jumped ship from Cody and not sure he will actually stick with Mark either. I think Elena chose Mark, but he is lusting after her for sure. But, I think she is one who wants the company of a man, not really a showmance, just a warm body to cuddle for a while in the game. She is really playing her own game and is a bit turned off by his wishy-washy style with his opinions and has actually made comments in that context.

I believe his heart is actually with Domi, but she is keeping him at arm's length in that respect, but will use him in the game. She would be the only one who could actually get him to make any kind of move if he happens to win HOH by accident.

Cody and Jess are a different story. I thought she was either just using him to further her game or truly was smitten with him. The way she is sticking with him after all this crap going down when it would be much easier to walk away and join the rest of the group tells me that it is more than likely that she is smitten and has more guts than I gave her credit for. Cody was completely taken aback when he first saw her and I think it was more lust than anything else, but she is winning him over with her loyalty.

Raven and Mark are more in the friend zone just play acting like a showmance. There doesn't seem to be much in the way of feelings there for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark   

Back to top Go down

Mark
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1