HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:17 am

Personally, I wonder if it is as bad as she is saying it is. I think it is part of her game play for sure. After returning to the house, she made the rounds to everyone and said over and over, she doesn't want to be a burden to anyone in the house and wants everyone to respect her decision to stay in the house. She also said she "would not accept being voted out of the game because people are worried about her foot."

Then she told people that it would get better quickly. By next week she will get a new boot and within 6 weeks she will even be able to do more and wants to help the team as long as she can. Then she pointed out that everyone's chances of vetoes and HOH's are MUCH higher since she can't compete in some of them. My thought here was that she thinks quite a bit of herself for someone who chose to use a vote to stay in the house rather than a competition against Cameron and Jillian.

I actually would love to see Jess win veto and take herself down and Christmas be the replacement nominee. Then she is evicted and has to compete in the battle back comp against Cody to return, but it is physical and the doctors won't clear her so she has NO CHANCE!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9148
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:27 am

chap5788 wrote:
Personally, I wonder if it is as bad as she is saying it is.  I think it is part of her game play for sure.  After returning to the house, she made the rounds to everyone and said over and over, she doesn't want to be a burden to anyone in the house and wants everyone to respect her decision to stay in the house.  She also said she "would not accept being voted out of the game because people are worried about her foot."  

Then she told people that it would get better quickly.  By next week she will get a new boot and within 6 weeks she will even be able to do more and wants to help the team as long as she can.  Then she pointed out that everyone's chances of vetoes and HOH's are MUCH higher since she can't compete in some of them.  My thought here was that she thinks quite a bit of herself for someone who chose to use a vote to stay in the house rather than a competition against Cameron and Jillian.

I actually would love to see Jess win veto and take herself down and Christmas be the replacement nominee.  Then she is evicted and has to compete in the battle back comp against Cody to return, but it is physical and the doctors won't clear her so she has NO CHANCE!

You think production doesn't have a contingency plan for That? There are so many options with all these twists they can figure something out. The battle back hasn't always been physical, only when needed. Remember when Nicole one her way back. They stood at the edge of a round table and threw disks. Go back and read Grodners preseason interviews on jowls they are ready for different outcomes. Of course, she quantifies it by stating it's about if a temptation is accepted or not
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:43 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Personally, I wonder if it is as bad as she is saying it is.  I think it is part of her game play for sure.  After returning to the house, she made the rounds to everyone and said over and over, she doesn't want to be a burden to anyone in the house and wants everyone to respect her decision to stay in the house.  She also said she "would not accept being voted out of the game because people are worried about her foot."  

Then she told people that it would get better quickly.  By next week she will get a new boot and within 6 weeks she will even be able to do more and wants to help the team as long as she can.  Then she pointed out that everyone's chances of vetoes and HOH's are MUCH higher since she can't compete in some of them.  My thought here was that she thinks quite a bit of herself for someone who chose to use a vote to stay in the house rather than a competition against Cameron and Jillian.

I actually would love to see Jess win veto and take herself down and Christmas be the replacement nominee.  Then she is evicted and has to compete in the battle back comp against Cody to return, but it is physical and the doctors won't clear her so she has NO CHANCE!

You think production doesn't have a contingency plan for That?  There are so many options with all these twists they can figure something out.  The battle back hasn't always been physical, only when needed.  Remember when Nicole one her way back.  They stood at the edge of a round table and threw disks.  Go back and read Grodners preseason interviews on jowls they are ready for different outcomes. Of course, she quantifies it by stating it's about if a temptation is accepted or not

But do you think that production REALLY wants Christmas back in the house? I would think from a liability standpoint and the possibility of her falling (especially being on the pain meds) or someone else falling while carrying her would far outweigh her value to the show.

I think she has good instincts and could have really added a lot to the show (even though I don't like her), but not being able to compete, she should NOT be in the house in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9148
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:51 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Personally, I wonder if it is as bad as she is saying it is.  I think it is part of her game play for sure.  After returning to the house, she made the rounds to everyone and said over and over, she doesn't want to be a burden to anyone in the house and wants everyone to respect her decision to stay in the house.  She also said she "would not accept being voted out of the game because people are worried about her foot."  

Then she told people that it would get better quickly.  By next week she will get a new boot and within 6 weeks she will even be able to do more and wants to help the team as long as she can.  Then she pointed out that everyone's chances of vetoes and HOH's are MUCH higher since she can't compete in some of them.  My thought here was that she thinks quite a bit of herself for someone who chose to use a vote to stay in the house rather than a competition against Cameron and Jillian.

I actually would love to see Jess win veto and take herself down and Christmas be the replacement nominee.  Then she is evicted and has to compete in the battle back comp against Cody to return, but it is physical and the doctors won't clear her so she has NO CHANCE!

You think production doesn't have a contingency plan for That?  There are so many options with all these twists they can figure something out.  The battle back hasn't always been physical, only when needed.  Remember when Nicole one her way back.  They stood at the edge of a round table and threw disks.  Go back and read Grodners preseason interviews on jowls they are ready for different outcomes. Of course, she quantifies it by stating it's about if a temptation is accepted or not

But do you think that production REALLY wants Christmas back in the house?  I would think from a liability standpoint and the possibility of her falling (especially being on the pain meds) or someone else falling while carrying her would far outweigh her value to the show.  

I think she has good instincts and could have really added a lot to the show (even though I don't like her), but not being able to compete, she should NOT be in the house in my opinion.

There is no liability standpoint. Evel Dick talked about this before. They sign a waiver before going into the house. Some idiot on Twitter thought he found a loophole and said she can claim workers comp, but she is not a Cbs employee. If fact, cbs takes no taxes out of stipends or any other winnings, it's up to the players to declare and pay accordingly.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9148
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:53 am

Also, notice how they made it a big deal for Xmas to state it is her choice to stay in the game? That right thee absolved CBS OF any liability
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6880
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:00 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Also, notice how they made it a big deal for Xmas to state it is her choice to stay in the game?  That right there absolved CBS OF any liability

Most likely that was the triad off for her staying.

Production: If you want to stay we need you to make a on camera statement, sign it, allow it to be witnessed, give up any future lottery winnings, sacrifice your first and second born sons and or one girl child if a son is not produced. Hand over your house, car and soul. Turn right every time we say left.Don't bitch or complain because we will or will not allow you to play or participate in future shows. Forfeit all profits from future book deals. Give us 20% of future lectures in motivation, pain control, perseverance, life story and in general any topic.
neener zipit neener

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:52 pm

Yesterday Paul mentioned to someone that he thinks Jess is trying to build a team against him, but it is not going to work. I think this was just to keep her on the radar of people in his group. But, it is actually Christmas who seems to be building a team of her own and up until the wee hours of this morning, I don't think Paul noticed it.

She has been cultivating Josh. She tells him he is doing a great job with his "transformation" and he has grown. Then she gives him tips on how to act, which Paul has been doing too. Both of them want to use Josh as a weapon and he falls for it. Christmas seems to be trying to steer him toward taking a shot at Mark and considering their fallout, it isn't a stretch. On the other hand, Paul seems to be trying to calm the waters between Josh and Mark because I think he and Alex are hoping that Josh will take a shot at Matt and Raven instead........the shot that NOBODY wants to take because of Raven's situation. Paul even got Mark and Josh in a room to squash their situation. It was an odd conversation, but later Josh told Alex and Jason that Matt was his number 1 target.

Then Paul was talking to Josh about his business and trying to smooze him, but Christmas came in and apparently took over the conversation talking about her marketing rep and such. It pissed Paul off and he went to tell others about Christmas moving in and he was pissed. I didn't catch the entire thing, only the last part and of course I can't go back and watch because the feeds are screwed up right now, but I think we will see Paul's focus switch to Christmas if she is not careful.

It is driving Christmas crazy not knowing what Dom has hinted she knows and she is trying to throw shade at Dom for the vote that EVERYONE KNOWS she cast for Ramses. Dom is going to do her "show" tonight. She asked Kevin to do the show and interview her tonight, but he declined so she said she is going to do it herself. Alex plans to attend. Jason doesn't want to, but may go with Alex. Ultimately, I believe everyone will go to see if she releases any of specifics about Paul being a snake and Christmas will want to make sure SHE is not implicated in any of this.

Personally I hope she drops ALL the bombs that seem petty but will cause a shit load of friction. I think she knows about Raven taking the cat ears and dumping the Coke to shit on Alex. She knows that Raven and Elena both have stated in open forum that Josh was peeping at them in the shower (not sure if he actually did it or not). She knows that Christmas lied to everyone (except Paul and Dom) and knew she needed surgery before she actually announced it to others. She knows that Christmas won the temptation and put the curses on Jason, Cody and Jess (most people know this), but it will be news to Josh and he will wonder why she didn't share with him. She also knows that Paul was aware Christmas won the temptation long before anyone else in the group even though he lied to all of them about knowing. And she knows that Paul is aware of the details of the temptation, even though he has been acting like he doesn't know and lying to his inner circle about it.

Now how much of this will people believe coming from the batshit crazy individual who has been isolating herself in rooms talking and singing to God, and telling people that God speaks to her remains to be seen. But those seeds will be out there for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9148
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:25 pm

Christmas is in a very dangerous position. She has to rely pretty much on her social game to take herself further in the game. Because of her injury she is not able to compete in any comps outside of questions and that will be a huge pitfall for her.

If I'm in the house, I'm letting her stay for now, but as soon as it hits jury, she has to go. You do not want to be sitting next to her in final 2 as its a no-win situation (unless of course they are dumb enough to allow Raven to get there for the sympathy vote).

As far as Josh goes, this guy is so easily manipulated it's hysterical. I really hope to see him win an HoH as he will be all over the place with it. If/when he does win one, you may see the biggest case of HoH-itis in the history of Big Brother.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9148
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:36 am

This is driving me up a wall. Why are fans on social media so stupid? Christmas being in veto isn't fair to the noms. Christmas being in veto isn't fair to the Hoh. These people are fucking stupid. First off, if I'm hoh, she's going up as a pawn. I normally don't like pawns but this is an exception. If I'm a nom, and I pull hgs choice I'm selecting Christmas.

Would you rather go against 5 people or 4 People? It's a no Brainerd. Obviously some strategy comes into play, if your not good at comps you may select someone who will pull you off for hgs choice, but how does it fucked them?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:05 am

ctown28 wrote:
Christmas is in a very dangerous position.  She has to rely pretty much on her social game to take herself further in the game.  Because of her injury she is not able to compete in any comps outside of questions and that will be a huge pitfall for her.

If I'm in the house, I'm letting her stay for now, but as soon as it hits jury, she has to go.  You do not want to be sitting next to her in final 2 as its a no-win situation (unless of course they are dumb enough to allow Raven to get there for the sympathy vote).

As far as Josh goes, this guy is so easily manipulated it's hysterical.  I really hope to see him win an HoH as he will be all over the place with it.  If/when he does win one, you may see the biggest case of HoH-itis in the history of Big Brother.

Truth be told, I wouldn't even want Christmas in jury. I think she will be a very bitter jury member for sure. But I do agree with what you said about using her while she was there.

I had the same thoughts about Josh today and even wondered why we had not seen anyone walking around in the HOH robe yet. On BBAD tonight, Josh was in the HOH room with Alex and Jason and he put on Alex's robe and started this rant of what he will do when he wins HOH. Basically call out his noms, put them on slop and all this stuff. It was pretty comical, and I could actually see him going off on a rant like that, and then once veto was done and he no longer had power, he would be crying again.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Today at 1:57 am

I have to admit that Christmas is doing a good job of building her small group which I believe she plans to use to get Paul out of the house or to protect her should she find herself on the block against Paul. She has done a very good job of cultivating a lot of trust from Josh because she continues to give him praise for even the smallest things he does. She tells him she knew from the beginning that he was a "good person" and someone that she could trust. She wants him in the game......blah, blah, blah. So if push comes to shove, I believe he would back her against Paul, even though he seems to respect Paul as well. She is also talking it up more with Raven I believe to use her as a weapon by getting her fired up to actually win HOH instead of playing it safe because she is supposedly not a target.

She is also trying to make inroads with Alex, but every time she has a conversation with Alex and tries to pin the rogue Ramses/Cody vote on someone (she has now started saying it was Mark so that he could hook up with Cody if he returned), you can see on Alex's face that it pisses her off that Christmas is still lying about it, so not sure how much success she is having with shining that apple.

She has been working Kevin since the game started. It was kind of sweet initially, but sometimes it is just kind of creepy, on HER part, not Kevin's. It almost looks like she is flirting with him to an extent and I just find that a bit disturbing. Like tonight on BBAD, she sat on the bathroom couch with him and rubbed his thigh telling him that his jeans were nice. Maybe it is just that I don't like her, but it just seemed a bit tacky to me. Then she asked him if he was okay or if he needed a hug because she has an unlimited supply.

Now many of the girls in the house are sweet with Kevin and sit with him, but those seem more like a father/daughter kind, but Christmas' interaction with him is very different, or at least it looks like it to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Christmas   

Back to top Go down
 
Christmas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO COOK FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER ?
» Christmas Wishes & Holiday.
» Christmas tree skirt pattern
» Websites for making Christmas, animated graphics
» Merry Christmas Wreath - crochet

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: