Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Christmas   Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:41 am

So, Christmas is on the block and has what could be a broken ankle. She is supposed to go have an MRI tomorrow. In my opinion, if it is broken or a serious injury as it appears to be, she should be pulled from the game. She is not going to be able to compete in anything other than question comps. If she stays and wins an HOH question comp, she can't compete in POV which ALWAYS has a physical component to it. And if they allow her to have someone compete in her place, that isn't fair either because she will have her replacement and a chip from the hat in the POV to work for her. it is just completely ridiculous to keep her in the game.

If they don't pull her from the game and it goes to a vote, she is going to stay in the house. Cody thinks he has 6 votes and would break the tie to send her out, but he has at least 2 people who are lying to his face about their votes (Mark and Jason) so that is not going to happen, at least at this point.

Now if her ankle is okay and she is able to stay and rehab a bit, then she could be a player to watch. She is pretty good at talking her way through things and seems to be able to flip people's thought process, but how many people will actually put her on the block with even a small bum ankle because "it wouldn't be fair" and crap like that, and believe me she will use it.

And just a little background, she is in the house more to promote her book and her business than anything else. She almost daily mentions her books and in the first few days she would actually face the camera and do a commercial for her book and some business or blog or something, but the camera would switch to another feed. Production must have told her to stop doing it, because she has been more subtle in doing so, now using her conversations with people to "mention" it on a regular basis. I thought she would be this great competitor, but when she wimped out of competing against Cameron and Jillian on the first night, I knew she was not the competitor I believed her to be and that crap of "seeing where the house is and who might be against her" was a load of crap. So, in my opinion with the bum ankle and the apparent reasons for being in the house turn me off from this one.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:50 pm

Haven't been paying much attention to the feeds, just what I have been able to get off of Twitter. Now that the Holiday is over I'll be able to pay better attention.

Christmas has said that the only way she is leaving is if they make her, so I think even if an MRI states she will need surgery, she will put it off until after the show. Regardless of what the MRI shows, this is going to be a major disadvantage to her throughout the rest of the season. This thing is not going to heal and her be back to 100% before the summer is over.

Now if I'm a player, I'm keeping her around. She gets the pawn costume for the summer. I'm HoH, Christmas is going up along with one of my 2 targets. I know I can beat her in POV so that increases my chances. I win, she comes down and my 2nd target goes up. My first target wins and pulls themselves down, my 2nd target goes up. In the event my 2nd target gets picked to paly and wins, pulls down my first target, I would have a 3rd one in mind. There are still plenty of people in the house so keeping her around is to your advantage.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:11 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Haven't been paying much attention to the feeds, just what I have been able to get off of Twitter.  Now that the Holiday is over I'll be able to pay better attention.

Christmas has said that the only way she is leaving is if they make her, so I think even if an MRI states she will need surgery, she will put it off until after the show.  Regardless of what the MRI shows, this is going to be a major disadvantage to her throughout the rest of the season.  This thing is not going to heal and her be back to 100% before the summer is over.

Now if I'm a player, I'm keeping her around.  She gets the pawn costume for the summer.  I'm HoH, Christmas is going up along with one of my 2 targets.  I know I can beat her in POV so that increases my chances.  I win, she comes down and my 2nd target goes up.  My first target wins and pulls themselves down, my 2nd target goes up.  In the event my 2nd target gets picked to paly and wins, pulls down my first target, I would have a 3rd one in mind.  There are still plenty of people in the house so keeping her around is to your advantage.

This is a good strategy, but there are a couple of cons to this as well. First of all this group is very mean girl, gossip driving group for the most part (and this includes Mark and Matt). They will see this as a "mean" thing to do, nominating someone who can't compete..............it is not fair................it is wrong, blah, blah, blah. Of course some people don't care what they think, but that means they will more than likely keep her off the block for the most part and then she becomes dangerous as a permanent vote for the showmance couples who have rallied around her. Plus the sympathy thing will more than likely bring her votes for the DOT, so there is a power that an active player won't get and she could do some damage with that.

Frankly, I think BB should have pulled her from the game. She is going to sail through to the jury, collect that money and the spot from someone who is actually playing and competing in the game and I don't think it is right. She said that no comps would be altered, but if she wins an HOH crap shoot comp or a questions comp and she can't compete in veto, are they just going to go with 5 or will another player get to step in there? If so that is a crock of shit. I just don't like this whole thing and I think she is getting a HUGE pass by staying in the game in this situation.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:56 am

chap5788 wrote:

This is a good strategy, but there are a couple of cons to this as well.  First of all this group is very mean girl, gossip driving group for the most part (and this includes Mark and Matt).  They will see this as a "mean" thing to do, nominating someone who can't compete..............it is not fair................it is wrong, blah, blah, blah.  Of course some people don't care what they think, but that means they will more than likely keep her off the block for the most part and then she becomes dangerous as a permanent vote for the showmance couples who have rallied around her.  Plus the sympathy thing will more than likely bring her votes for the DOT, so there is a power that an active player won't get and she could do some damage with that.  

I would agree with this in past seasons, but we have a good diverse cast age wise this year, so it's not so easy to pass off that entitlement and fair attitude. The DOT still pisses me off, I will post in that thread shortly because there is another problem I have with it (if they don't talk about it on Dick at Nite before Sunday I will bring it up, looks like I will be on the whole time)

Quote :

Frankly, I think BB should have pulled her from the game.  She is going to sail through to the jury, collect that money and the spot from someone who is actually playing and competing in the game and I don't think it is right.  She said that no comps would be altered, but if she wins an HOH crap shoot comp or a questions comp and she can't compete in veto, are they just going to go with 5 or will another player get to step in there?  If so that is a crock of shit.  I just don't like this whole thing and I think she is getting a HUGE pass by staying in the game in this situation.

There is a very easy solution to this.  Two scenarios, she is HOH or she is a nom.

If she is a nom, they go through the picking players thing to see who's in, of those left, she picks one to represent her, the HOH picks the other.  Now you can say if the rep wins, they have to do what she wants or they're on their own, but this needs to be determined ahead of time.  I prefer the rep is on their own.

She's HOH, she makes her noms, the two noms then go to a random draw with the same process they use to pick players, whoever gets picked, chooses the rep.  The reason it goes to a draw rather than first or second is so she can't nom someone as a pawn first who gets to pick

Last edited by Naru on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction for ctowns phone :P)
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6880

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:06 am

It really is kind of a 50/50 thing don't you think? I mean if you were in there (and we all know how hard it is to get in there for us regular Joe's) wouldn't they have to drag you out of that house kicking and screaming (well as much as you can with a broken foot that is) because you worked so hard to get there, you made it, now all you want to do is try to win it.

Granted I'm not a Christmas (the person. Not the holiday) fan. I think she spends far too much time advertising herself and is just as much of a mean girl as the rest are. That being said I think she is an even bigger threat now then she was when she had two functional legs. Because as some have pointed out...."Who's going to pick on the one legged woman, who can't compete?" If by some miracle she ends up in the final 2.....who ever sits next to her is playing for second because she is going to tell anyone and everyone how hard she had to work with one leg over those with two.

And I'll give you dollars to donuts that if she is booted out of the house.....it will be Paul that does it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:21 am

Oh, if I were in her position, I wouldn't want to walk away either. But, I think production should pull her from the game. Look at people on Survivor, they never want to leave the game either, but if they are unable to compete, no matter what the reason, they are sent packing plain and simple. They don't give them the option of staying and I think that would have been appropriate here too. All she has to do is make it a few weeks and she is in jury chilling for the summer and the way she talks they have all but told her she can come back next season. This is just not fair to those who will actually be competing in the game with things to lose along the way.

And yes, I agree with you, her self promotion is nauseating. At least production has tempered that a bit and tends to turn the camera to a different room when she starts her "commercials" for her books and stuff.

And if I hear one more time that she doesn't want to be a burden to everyone and wants to contribute to the team as much as possible, I may actually throw up. I thought reading her bio and watching her introduction she would be a fierce competitor, but when she chose to go with votes instead of competing on night 1 and then her actions with self-promotion in the first few days especially, just turned me off from her completely. I would actually love to see her go this week even though Jillian does nothing for me in the game either.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:27 am

chap5788 wrote:
Oh, if I were in her position, I wouldn't want to walk away either.  But, I think production should pull her from the game.  Look at people on Survivor, they never want to leave the game either, but if they are unable to compete, no matter what the reason, they are sent packing plain and simple.  They don't give them the option of staying and I think that would have been appropriate here too.  All she has to do is make it a few weeks and she is in jury chilling for the summer and the way she talks they have all but told her she can come back next season.  This is just not fair to those who will actually be competing in the game with things to lose along the way.

And yes, I agree with you, her self promotion is nauseating.  At least production has tempered that a bit and tends to turn the camera to a different room when she starts her "commercials" for her books and stuff.  

And if I hear one more time that she doesn't want to be a burden to everyone and wants to contribute to the team as much as possible, I may actually throw up.  I thought reading her bio and watching her introduction she would be a fierce competitor, but when she chose to go with votes instead of competing on night 1 and then her actions with self-promotion in the first few days especially, just turned me off from her completely.  I would actually love to see her go this week even though Jillian does nothing for me in the game either.

Yes but in survivor a simple cut can turn gangrenous and spread if not treated. Not the same thing with BB.
If they pulled her from the game they would have to bring someone back in. A player from last season or Cameron (if he is being sequestered that is and if not) there is no one else because everyone else has more then likely been watching the show. So what do you do?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:45 am

chap5788 wrote:
Oh, if I were in her position, I wouldn't want to walk away either.  But, I think production should pull her from the game.  Look at people on Survivor, they never want to leave the game either, but if they are unable to compete, no matter what the reason, they are sent packing plain and simple.  They don't give them the option of staying and I think that would have been appropriate here too.  All she has to do is make it a few weeks and she is in jury chilling for the summer and the way she talks they have all but told her she can come back next season.  This is just not fair to those who will actually be competing in the game with things to lose along the way.

And yes, I agree with you, her self promotion is nauseating.  At least production has tempered that a bit and tends to turn the camera to a different room when she starts her "commercials" for her books and stuff.  

And if I hear one more time that she doesn't want to be a burden to everyone and wants to contribute to the team as much as possible, I may actually throw up.  I thought reading her bio and watching her introduction she would be a fierce competitor, but when she chose to go with votes instead of competing on night 1 and then her actions with self-promotion in the first few days especially, just turned me off from her completely.  I would actually love to see her go this week even though Jillian does nothing for me in the game either.

Now wait a second here chap, you don't like Christmas Self promoting but you have not mentioned how many times Jillian talks about her weight reduction surgery he had in Tijuana.

Last edited by Naru on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction for ctowns phone :P)
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:32 am

Point taken! That is totally getting old. It's like, yes, we know you lost 50 pounds in a few months after having surgery............big deal! I don't see this as a commercial self promotion like Christmas, but it IS just as irritating for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Christmas has a 2 broken metatarsals in her foot. She's staying. Her doctor will determine which comps she can participate in.

Now you already know that these comps are going to be changed up so she can compete in them
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:00 am

ctown28 wrote:
Christmas has a 2 broken metatarsals in her foot. She's staying. Her doctor will determine which comps she can participate in.

Now you already know that these comps are going to be changed up so she can compete in them

Well you called it Ctown. I think the rule that they could take their own shots or hand off their tickets was probably put in there in order to give her a way to compete.

And her speech she clearly talked about her "group" and you would think that would have set off a bell in Josh's head. Not that it mattered because Kevin flipped earlier today as well, but that should have told him that she was talking about their original group and it should have told Kevin too, but I think that since Kevin actually gave his word to Christmas today it wouldn't matter. And let's be honest, Kevin is staying for probably a long time, and I like him and find him entertaining, but he has no idea what he is doing in that house as far as the game is concerned.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:01 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Well you called it Ctown.  I think the rule that they could take their own shots or hand off their tickets was probably put in there in order to give her a way to compete.  

And her speech she clearly talked about her "group" and you would think that would have set off a bell in Josh's head.  Not that it mattered because Kevin flipped earlier today as well, but that should have told him that she was talking about their original group and it should have told Kevin too, but I think that since Kevin actually gave his word to Christmas today it wouldn't matter.  And let's be honest, Kevin is staying for probably a long time, and I like him and find him entertaining, but he has no idea what he is doing in that house as far as the game is concerned.

Makes you wonder what he would do if he accidentally won HOH.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:05 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Well you called it Ctown.  I think the rule that they could take their own shots or hand off their tickets was probably put in there in order to give her a way to compete.  

And her speech she clearly talked about her "group" and you would think that would have set off a bell in Josh's head.  Not that it mattered because Kevin flipped earlier today as well, but that should have told him that she was talking about their original group and it should have told Kevin too, but I think that since Kevin actually gave his word to Christmas today it wouldn't matter.  And let's be honest, Kevin is staying for probably a long time, and I like him and find him entertaining, but he has no idea what he is doing in that house as far as the game is concerned.

Makes you wonder what he would do if he accidentally won HOH.

I think that is why he basically quit taking shots after he almost made it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:16 am

Christmas just revealed to Paul and Domi that she has to have surgery Monday. Paul asked what that meant. She said she would have the surgery on Monday morning, return Monday night and continue with things as they talked about. He said "we still need to use you as a number at least this week" and she said "that is why I am staying." She said she didn't want to say anything until after the eviction was over. She said they told her this was the worst possible break. Apparently they call it a saddle break because it happens to horse riders who get their foot stuck in the stirrup and fall off the horse. They then made jokes about the irony that it was Jason involved in the break.

She said that people are going to know because she is out of the house on Monday. Domi and Paul told her to just tell them it has to be recasted which basically is not lying. But then she said they have to do pins and such, so these people obviously don't realize that those are usually visible on the outside of the cast in some manner so lying to everyone about this is just stupid.

On another note, this is ridiculous that she is staying in the house when she can't compete. Who the hell is going to actually nominate (except Cody) the girl in the cast? Paul will get her to jury and have a built in vote no matter what kind of game he plays. I think it is bullshit and I think they should pull her from the game. I mean if she has pins put in the foot, the possibility of that getting screwed up is completely possible and it boggles my mind that BB will accept that kind of liability just so she can stay in the house and be a built in eviction vote and a built in jury vote.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:02 pm

I have no problem with her staying in the game. She has to get doctors clearance before participating in any competition so it will be interesting to see how it is handled when there is one she can't compete in.

If I remember correctly, I'd it's a veto she can't play in, they will just go one short if she is scheduled to play. Isn't that what they did when jocasta was sick for veto in season 16?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I have no problem with her staying in the game. She has to get doctors clearance before participating in any competition so it will be interesting to see how it is handled when there is one she can't compete in.

If I remember correctly, I'd it's a veto she can't play in, they will just go one short if she is scheduled to play.  Isn't that what they did when jocasta was sick for veto in season 16?

Yes, I believe that to be true, but I am talking about the Ring of Replacement. That is supposed to give the winner the power to remove one of the chosen veto players to play in their place. So if she can't compete, can she still use that power to remove one of them, leaving 6 to play? And also if Ramses is on the block, I am assuming he gets to play in veto, if he wins veto, do they replace him or do they just move forward with 2 noms for the week?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:04 pm

Looks like Christmas' bossy attitude and her attention craving is getting on the nerves of some of her alliance. Whenever anyone in the group tries to talk about wanting to target anyone other than Jess/Ramses for this week, she basically shuts them down and says........"there is an agenda with 2 people at the top, once that is accomplished then we can decide what to do from there."

Mark, Matt and Dom all shared this with Paul last night (I haven't watched the entire conversation yet), and of course Paul agreed with them. But I want to see if Paul actually shares this information with Christmas that she is being overbearing and such or I wonder if he has been turned off by it too.

The ironic thing here is that Cody told Jess a couple of days before he made his move with the veto that blew up in his face that he could see that Paul and Christmas were toxic to their group and he didn't trust them. People acted different around them and he didn't see them as part of their core group. He said both tried to control him and try to control what people in the group think. She, of course, told him that she agreed that Christmas was a bit much and "the other girls thought so too at times" but she disagreed about Paul. Then she said they had to stick to the group until jury, but we all know he didn't listen.

After the veto move, he told the couples when they questioned him that he didn't trust Paul and he knew Christmas was close to him and she made people in the group uncomfortable. Seems to me that Cody made some right calls. He totally screwed up in the execution but his read of those 2 were pretty spot on for sure.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 734

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:44 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Looks like Christmas' bossy attitude and her attention craving is getting on the nerves of some of her alliance.  Whenever anyone in the group tries to talk about wanting to target anyone other than Jess/Ramses for this week, she basically shuts them down and says........"there is an agenda with 2 people at the top, once that is accomplished then we can decide what to do from there."  

Mark, Matt and Dom all shared this with Paul last night (I haven't watched the entire conversation yet), and of course Paul agreed with them.  But I want to see if Paul actually shares this information with Christmas that she is being overbearing and such or I wonder if he has been turned off by it too.  

The ironic thing here is that Cody told Jess a couple of days before he made his move with the veto that blew up in his face that he could see that Paul and Christmas were toxic to their group and he didn't trust them.  People acted different around them and he didn't see them as part of their core group.  He said both tried to control him and try to control what people in the group think.  She, of course, told him that she agreed that Christmas was a bit much and "the other girls thought so too at times" but she disagreed about Paul.  Then she said they had to stick to the group until jury, but we all know he didn't listen.

After the veto move, he told the couples when they questioned him that he didn't trust Paul and he knew Christmas was close to him and she made people in the group uncomfortable.  Seems to me that Cody made some right calls.  He totally screwed up in the execution but his read of those 2 were pretty spot on for sure.

11:58 pm HOH: Paul/Dom/Mark still talking about Christmas. Mark tells them Christmas was driving Elena crazy but they have to
remember what Kevin said how people (act differently) are on their medication.

Paul: She wasn't on her medication...

Mark: I don't know what happened, but all of the sudden whatever Christmas says, goes. No matter how serious or how stupid.

Paul: I don't like it.

Mark shakes his head no.

Mark: I'm finding myself meditating a lot these days...

Paul: I'm telling you, Christmas is going to start pissing everyone off. Alex for sure first. Once she gets comfortable enough to start making suggestions to Alex (*Paul insinuates a fight)...watch it happen.

Mark: Where did this come from?!?

Paul: When people start getting comfortable, then the real stuff (about them) starts to come out... As you're getting acclimated to the house you're putting on a façade and still sweet, but once you get comfortable, the guards go down, and the real stuff comes out.

Mark: (Re: Christmas) It's sooooo bad. It's so bad. I can't say anything, the girl's on crutches...And when I came up here, Christmas says to me I look stressed out and we need to talk about it. Out of nowhere

Paul and Dom laugh; Mark is jumping around holding his head repeating it's so bad.

Mark: I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

Paul/Dom: You're not.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:00 pm

The fact that Christmas is still I the me so complete and total bullshit. How to last do t someone vote from a hospital room? Once again Codyssey gets cked, he lost a full 2 days of campaigning to her because she wasn't there. It nt matter that she voted for Ramses, which is a whole different discussion. How do we know what some nurse didn't tell her not to trust Ramses? People are claiming that there is a big brother rep present the entire time, but to not possible. For both pre-op and post-op, toherimehey nt even allow family members in the room, they aren't gonna allow a TV producer. She should've been removed from the game
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:06 pm

I could not agree with you more Ctown. If she can't even make the live show, she should be gone plain and simple. Plus she had that conversation with Cody before she left. Cody was not looking to save himself, but who knows what Christmas would have done with that information. Since she voted to evict Ramses, maybe she would have flipped a couple of votes? This is just a bunch of shit again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:28 pm

Christmas has returned to the house and is breaking down becasue doctors told her she wont have full mobility back and arthritis will eventually settle in.

Gee, so lets go back into the house and play this game instead of resting that foot and keeping it elevated so you don't do further damage. It's not like a cross fitness trainer needs a foot to keep her career going.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:20 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Christmas has returned to the house and is breaking down becasue doctors told her she wont have full mobility back and arthritis will eventually settle in.

Gee, so lets go back into the house and play this game instead of resting that foot and keeping it elevated so you don't do further damage.  It's not like a cross fitness trainer needs a foot to keep her career going.

This should have been a factor in her decision to stay in the house. That is if what she said is true because she could be using it both for a factor in the game and to play thoese watching for potential (second book I think) sells.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Gee, so lets go back into the house and play this game instead of resting that foot and keeping it elevated so you don't do further damage.  It's not like a cross fitness trainer needs a foot to keep her career going.

This should have been a factor in her decision to stay in the house. That is if what she said is true because she could be using it both for a factor in the game and to play thoese watching for potential (second book I think) sells.

Are you speaking of its her decision to stay or go? That part is 100% true. There have been interviews with producers about it, but of course they avoid the questions as to what it would take for them to remove her from the game. They cannot force someone to stay in the house regardless of the reason they want to leave. Just look at the fact that Megan self evicted
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:16 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Are you speaking of its her decision to stay or go?  That part is 100% true.  There have been interviews with producers about it, but of course they avoid the questions as to what it would take for them to remove her from the game.  They cannot force someone to stay in the house regardless of the reason they want to leave.  Just look at the fact that Megan self evicted

yep, without the stress of the house her recovery could be significantly improved. No I think she is using this to her advantage...but....I think it will backfire on her.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Are you speaking of its her decision to stay or go?  That part is 100% true.  There have been interviews with producers about it, but of course they avoid the questions as to what it would take for them to remove her from the game.  They cannot force someone to stay in the house regardless of the reason they want to leave.  Just look at the fact that Megan self evicted

yep, without the stress of the house her recovery could be significantly improved. No I think she is using this to her advantage...but....I think it will backfire on her.

Regardless of her using it to her advantage it is a stupid move. She is an athletic fitness trainer and a messed up recovery could put an end to that career. I respect her gumption for wanting to tough it out, but at what cost. The reason I stopped applying to be on BB is because I now have a job that I actually care about and like and am not going to risk it for a chance to be on BB. Even if I were to take home the top prize, I'm not gonna live the rest of my life on the prize money. Will still need my job. Remember, the prize is half a mil, after taxes and all that crap, you will be lucky to have half of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   

Back to top Go down

Christmas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next