Share | 

Paul

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Paul   Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:00 am

Well we know that he will be around for at least 3 weeks and let's be honest, with production's help and some of these stupid people in the house, will probably be there at or near the end, so I am starting a thread for him.

At this point he is playing both stupid and smart at the same time. He is rallying people behind him and isolating Cody. This is a smart move on his part, the problem is that he is pushing WAAAYYY to hard to keep Christmas with certain people.

Take Jason for example. He has basically been really pushing it hard with him. Jason explained to Paul that he gave Alex his word that he would vote to keep Jillian and believes he owes it to Alex to keep his word. Paul then pushes him by saying the votes are anonymous so who would know about it. Then Jason asked Paul why he should vote to keep someone he absolutely does not trust. Paul tells him it is a "big picture" type thing and in order for Paul's "master plan" to work, he needs Christmas to stay, but he won't share the plan. Jason was still waffling so Paul then stoops to threats that Christmas is staying whether Jason votes to keep her or not, but warned that Jason doesn't want to be on the outside of the majority or there will be consequences. Then today he told Jason that if he fucks him, he will fuck him back! Seriously? This is the way you go about getting THIS particular vote. This just makes Jason and Alex wonder why the hell he wants to keep her so badly especially when it screws them on the numbers.

Paul has already confirmed (and reconfirmed over and over and over) that Raven, Matt, Elena, Domi and Mark are voting to keep Christmas. Mark is a bit wishy-washy, but he is a spineless idiot who Elena will drag across the line to vote for Christmas to stay. But he keeps pushing it daily and trashing Cody and Jessica every chance he gets, which really is not necessary. He is being way too controlling and some people are starting to see it.

He keeps telling everyone he has this "masterful plan" that is golden but he won't share what it is. He says that it has very low risk, almost fool proof and will solidify their "people" getting to jury very easily. He tells them all that they just need to trust him, stay unified in the group, be loyal to the plan and it will be executed flawlessly. He said that some may scratch their heads when the plan is initially unfolding, but they have to stick with him (but of course he has been trashing Cody for expecting loyalty from all of them too which nobody seems to notice).

Then the final crowning part of his campaign is that he is asking just about everyone in the house to throw the HOH comp to him so he can execute his plan. Except for Alex and Jason, nobody has really questioned this at all. A heard a couple of comments from the showmance group that they can only do that if Jason and Alex are out of the comp, but if they are out, it will be just fine. Seriously? Domi made the comment to Paul the other day with a couple of other people sitting there "why should I play the game hard and worry about anything when I have you (Paul) to play the game for me? It is an easy decision." I could not believe she actually said that!

I initially thought Paul's strategy in this was to isolate Cody and Jessica from the rest of the house, get everyone to turn on him and then come in and be his saving grace in the next week and form a secret alliance with him, trying to use Cody as his Victor like last year. This is why his little conversation right after veto with Cody was so cordial, blah, blah, blah...........no hard feelings.............we all have to play..............can't forget, but we can coexist.........blah, blah, blah. But Paul has made so many promises to all sides of the house and trashed Cody/Jessica so completely to everyone, I don't see how he could actually win HOH this week and NOT put up Cody and Jessica together or just backdoor Cody. Unless he is planning to get Jessica out of the house so he can pull Cody over to him instead, which is a possibility. The problem is that I don't see Cody playing this game with Paul. He might do a one-week deal initially to stay in the game, but I don't see him being a ride or die for Paul.

I also didn't think there was any way Paul would want this upcoming HOH, but asking people to throw it to him was a curve ball. If he was planning to throw it, he wouldn't do that. With Christmas injuring her foot, she is not much of a weapon to use which is what he was hoping for initially, so not sure what all this is about. But suffice it to say, I still believe he is pushing WAAAAYYY to hard on the wrong people and he started to far in advance of the eviction, but I guess we will see what happens. I do like the whole Paul vs. Cody dynamic that is brewing, I just hope it has a chance to happen and I would like to see Paul feel the heat when his safety runs out.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: Paul   Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:53 pm

Paul is playing the same sloppy game he played at the beginning last year. The difference is that his ego is even bigger since he played last year. He just got 3 weeks of safety so he should be laying low and not making waves. If he happens to win an HoH during this safety time, he can take his shot at Cody and go from there.

It seems that Cody is the only one that is not drinking Pauls Kool-Aid. I keep reading snippets where people are saying they trust Paul. Is Cody the only one who watched last season? He even said to one of them about Paul's loyalty something along the lines of "And thats the gme he played last season, appears to be loyal until the other side gets power"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul   Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:52 pm

I have asked myself the same question Ctown. There are several supposed superfans in the house and it seems like everyone except Cody, Alex and Jason are lapping up everything he is putting out.

Paul again mentioned this master plan yesterday and someone (I think it was Jason) said something about putting up Cody/Jess, and he said he would put up "another couple" so he could gain some information first and then take care of Cody or Jess. Because he said couple, it struck me as odd. He didn't say he would put up 2 other people he specifically said another couple. Not sure what the hell he could be talking about or if he was blowing smoke, but he keeps telling people that his plan will make people scratch their heads at first, but they all have to trust that he will do what is best for them. Funny thing, Cody said the same thing to his team and look where he is now.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul   Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:40 am

But Cody got fucked big time. That safety being a secret was bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if DR fed Cody shit to not trust Paul because they wanted it to play out that way. Paul doesn't have the safety and he's gone. If I'm a newbie HOH and I put a single vet on the block through a backdoor, it's an easy sell. They all at least saw last season in sequester and while Paul campaigns with his I can help you with my experience bullshit, you campaign just as hard and point to last season how he floated back and forth and was always on the right side. He was only true to Victor.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul   Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:57 am

Hey Ctown, great minds think alike. I said about the same thing on the episode thread. But you know what, I think that this group is just stupid enough to have voted to keep Paul in the game if he had been put on the block. The people in Cody's initial group that received bracelets felt they owed Paul for keeping them safe the first night and they are very, very gullible for sure. I believe it would have come down to the wild card vote from Josh just like it more than likely will be this week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul   Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:29 am

chap5788 wrote:
Hey Ctown, great minds think alike.  I said about the same thing on the episode thread.  But you know what, I think that this group is just stupid enough to have voted to keep Paul in the game if he had been put on the block.  The people in Cody's initial group that received bracelets felt they owed Paul for keeping them safe the first night and they are very, very gullible for sure.  I believe it would have come down to the wild card vote from Josh just like it more than likely will be this week.

In a perfect world, he'd be gone, but with DR manipulation, they would point out those bracelets.  In fact, I think they already did, how many of these idiots still call Paul Loyal?

Don't get me wrong, I like Paul, and he should've won last season, but I'm done with returning players.  It was a good cast without him

Last edited by Naru on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction for ctowns phone :P)
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Paul   Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:45 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Hey Ctown, great minds think alike.  I said about the same thing on the episode thread.  But you know what, I think that this group is just stupid enough to have voted to keep Paul in the game if he had been put on the block.  The people in Cody's initial group that received bracelets felt they owed Paul for keeping them safe the first night and they are very, very gullible for sure.  I believe it would have come down to the wild card vote from Josh just like it more than likely will be this week.

In a perfect world, he'd be gone, but with DR manipulation, they would point out those bracelets.  In fact, I think they already did, how many of these idiots still call Paul Loyal?

Don't get me wrong, I like Paul, and he should've won last season, but I'm done with returning players.  It was a good cast without him

Virtually everyone in the house calls Paul loyal and trustworthy as well which boggles my mind. I excuse those who no nothing about the show, but those who know the show should know better.

Unlike you, I don't like Paul. He is entertaining at times, but I think his play is based more on luck and the stupidity of others rather than excellent game play on its own. I will give him credit that he does have a gift of talking to people and seizes opportunities, but if someone with a bit of a backbone or some confidence he struggles with how to relate to them and that is why I think he has abandoned what I believe was his initial plan to isolate Cody and then move in to save him and make him his Victor. Now I believe he is hoping Mark or Jason could fill that role for him, but there are flaws in this as well. First of all, Mark is too much of a cream puff to be that guy for Paul and I don't really see him being a competition beast even if he wanted to be. And Jason may not be the brightest bulb in the box and is a bit loud and socially inept in many ways, he does question Paul when he is trying to manipulate him.

Let's see how he does when production is no longer protecting him and a few of these people stop blindly following him around the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul   

Back to top Go down

Paul
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1