AuthorMessage
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:28 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Here is another fun one.  

They are expecting Julie to announce tomorrow after Jess is evicted that the rest of them have made jury.  Paul and Christmas think it will be fun to make smartass remarks that Jess didn't make it to needle Cody.  But THIS is what happens.

Julie:

"Hello houseguests.  We always say to expect the unexpected and tonight is no different.  For the first time in BB history we will have a 9 member jury, but will have 3 chairs at the end vying for the half million dollar prize.  So, congratulations you have all made jury.  More information about this game changing situation will be given to you later.  Then the eviction goes on as normal.

Wondering how to do BB with a final 3 instead of 2?  Here is how I would do it if I were in charge.  The final 4 would battle in a 4 part HOH.  Winner of the first round advances to the final.  Winner of the second round advances to the final.  Winner of the third round advances to the final.  Second place winner in the final round is in one of the final 3 chairs.  The top winner in the final round will choose the third person out of the remaining 2 to sit in the final chair.

Or this:

Jess is evicted and Julie doesn't make the announcement about jury.  They start wondering why.............is there another battle back............is it a 7 person jury, etc.  Another week passes and still no announcement.  Then on the 3rd week (down to 9 people in the house) Julie makes an announcement.  

Julie:

"Hello houseguests.  We always say expect the unexpected and tonight is no different.  For the first time in BB history, we are having a jury battle, but not in the way that you are thinking.  The last 3 hg's have been in sequester waiting for their chance to battle, but not to return to the house.  The top 2 people in this battle will go to jury and the game will end for the other person."  Then they show the battle on the screen to the hg's so they can see who went to jury.

Now my hope here would be that if Jess and Cody are 2 of the three they will win and be in jury together.  And icing on the cake would be if Raven was the third one and ends up going home not making jury.

Of course none of this will happen, but don't you think it would be fun?

clapping so much fun. Btw, what is up with the special show on Friday? Is this true? What could be going on?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:47 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Here is another fun one.  

They are expecting Julie to announce tomorrow after Jess is evicted that the rest of them have made jury.  Paul and Christmas think it will be fun to make smartass remarks that Jess didn't make it to needle Cody.  But THIS is what happens.

Julie:

"Hello houseguests.  We always say to expect the unexpected and tonight is no different.  For the first time in BB history we will have a 9 member jury, but will have 3 chairs at the end vying for the half million dollar prize.  So, congratulations you have all made jury.  More information about this game changing situation will be given to you later.  Then the eviction goes on as normal.

Wondering how to do BB with a final 3 instead of 2?  Here is how I would do it if I were in charge.  The final 4 would battle in a 4 part HOH.  Winner of the first round advances to the final.  Winner of the second round advances to the final.  Winner of the third round advances to the final.  Second place winner in the final round is in one of the final 3 chairs.  The top winner in the final round will choose the third person out of the remaining 2 to sit in the final chair.

Or this:

Jess is evicted and Julie doesn't make the announcement about jury.  They start wondering why.............is there another battle back............is it a 7 person jury, etc.  Another week passes and still no announcement.  Then on the 3rd week (down to 9 people in the house) Julie makes an announcement.  

Julie:

"Hello houseguests.  We always say expect the unexpected and tonight is no different.  For the first time in BB history, we are having a jury battle, but not in the way that you are thinking.  The last 3 hg's have been in sequester waiting for their chance to battle, but not to return to the house.  The top 2 people in this battle will go to jury and the game will end for the other person."  Then they show the battle on the screen to the hg's so they can see who went to jury.

Now my hope here would be that if Jess and Cody are 2 of the three they will win and be in jury together.  And icing on the cake would be if Raven was the third one and ends up going home not making jury.

clapping so much fun.  Btw, what is up with the special show on Friday?  Is this true?  What could be going on?

I am not aware of a Friday episode. The announcer at the end of the episode tonight only talked about the live eviction tomorrow night. I also don't see anything on the CBS website, so as far as I know they are not having a special episode.

One thing for sure, if there is something like that going on, we can count on Ctown to sniff out the details for us!

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:46 am

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Here is another fun one.  

Julie:

Or this:

Julie:

clapping so much fun.  Btw, what is up with the special show on Friday?  Is this true?  What could be going on?

I am not aware of a Friday episode.  The announcer at the end of the episode tonight only talked about the live eviction tomorrow night.  I also don't see anything on the CBS website, so as far as I know they are not having a special episode.

One thing for sure, if there is something like that going on, we can count on Ctown to sniff out the details for us!

You know it! Now I can't remember where I heard it....derrrrr

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:00 pm

The Friday show is not this week, but next week. It's likely to be a halfway clip show like they did last year with that stupid carnival thing.

That should be a tip that next week will not be double eviction as they already filmed it last night when feeds were down so it wouldn't leave much time for editing if they had to crop two more people out of the shots
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:12 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The Friday show is not this week, but next week.  It's likely to be a halfway clip show like they did last year with that stupid carnival thing.

That should be a tip that next week will not be double eviction as they already filmed it last night when feeds were down so it wouldn't leave much time for editing if they had to crop two more people out of the shots

Christmas was really salty after that party they had. She said she was pissed off that people kept talking and complaining during the music and she finally told everyone that if they were going to continue she was going to go in the other room and enjoy the music for a change.

Apparently Mark and Elena earned some bigger targets because they had the audacity to sit at the table with Cody and Jess laughing instead of joining the other group right away or something. But I am sure we will just see Paul and his goonies having a great time, but Cody and Jess excluded and pouting or something.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:28 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
The Friday show is not this week, but next week.  It's likely to be a halfway clip show like they did last year with that stupid carnival thing.

Christmas was really salty after that party they had.  She said she was pissed off that people kept talking and complaining during the music and she finally told everyone that if they were going to continue she was going to go in the other room and enjoy the music for a change.

Apparently Mark and Elena earned some bigger targets because they had the audacity to sit at the table with Cody and Jess laughing instead of joining the other group right away or something.  But I am sure we will just see Paul and his goonies having a great time, but Cody and Jess excluded and pouting or something.

There's a good chance Cody and Jess will both be gone and cropped out of the show
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:45 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Christmas was really salty after that party they had.  She said she was pissed off that people kept talking and complaining during the music and she finally told everyone that if they were going to continue she was going to go in the other room and enjoy the music for a change.

Apparently Mark and Elena earned some bigger targets because they had the audacity to sit at the table with Cody and Jess laughing instead of joining the other group right away or something.  But I am sure we will just see Paul and his goonies having a great time, but Cody and Jess excluded and pouting or something.

There's a good chance Cody and Jess will both be gone and cropped out of the show

Oh you are right, because that will be after the next eviction. Well I guess they won't be able to show Mark and Elena's newest "sins" of having a piece of cake and talking with people who are their friends.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:49 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Sad but true.....

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Here is my wish,

Cody wins HoH, Matt and Raven go up, but people continue to taunt him all week that Jess didn't make jury and all of them did, so he loses, when he goes he doesn't even get to see her and all that gang mentality to piss him off. Cody wins Pov, uses it to take down whoever was the temptation nom. Here comes live eviction night, they are all expecting Julie to tell them whoever gets evicted will be the first member of Jury, but instead she informs them that they are going back to a 7 person jury this season. The looks on the faces of those two idiots would be worth it after all the bullshit advantages Paul has gotten this season.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:32 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Here is my wish,

Cody wins HoH, Matt and Raven go up, but people continue to taunt him all week that Jess didn't make jury and all of them did, so he loses, when he goes he doesn't even get to see her and all that gang mentality to piss him off.  Cody wins Pov, uses it to take down whoever was the temptation nom.  Here comes live eviction night, they are all expecting Julie to tell them whoever gets evicted will be the first member of Jury, but instead she informs them that they are going back to a 7 person jury this season.  The looks on the faces of those two idiots would be worth it after all the bullshit advantages Paul has gotten this season.

clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:03 pm

I hope Cody can somehow last a few weeks until they get to the point where they do the family visits on the screen on the live show. And when that happens, I hope it shows Jess sitting with his parents and/or his daughter and his daughter's mother. He has told her to reach out to them when she gets out and is convinced that his family as well as his daughter's mother will love her.

It would make those asshats eat their fucking words that she would forget about him as soon as she leaves the house.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I hope Cody can somehow last a few weeks until they get to the point where they do the family visits on the screen on the live show.  And when that happens, I hope it shows Jess sitting with his parents and/or his daughter and his daughter's mother.  He has told her to reach out to them when she gets out and is convinced that his family as well as his daughter's mother will love her.

It would make those asshats eat their fucking words that she would forget about him as soon as she leaves the house.

While that would be good, production wouldn't allow it. And I'd rather see them do away with that whole segment. It adds nothing to the game
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:47 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I hope Cody can somehow last a few weeks until they get to the point where they do the family visits on the screen on the live show.  And when that happens, I hope it shows Jess sitting with his parents and/or his daughter and his daughter's mother.  He has told her to reach out to them when she gets out and is convinced that his family as well as his daughter's mother will love her.

While that would be good, production wouldn't allow it. And I'd rather see them do away with that whole segment. It adds nothing to the game

Why wouldn't production allow it? She is a free woman and so is his family. If they want to include her in their video from home that should be their choice.

As far as it adding nothing to the game, I don't agree. I think it sometimes refocuses people and sometimes lights a fire under their ass. It is just like in Survivor when they have the family members visit. I happen to like it.

neener
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:37 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Why wouldn't production allow it?  She is a free woman and so is his family.  If they want to include her in their video from home that should be their choice.  

As far as it adding nothing to the game, I don't agree.  I think it sometimes refocuses people and sometimes lights a fire under their ass.  It is just like in Survivor when they have the family members visit.  I happen to like it.

neener

Production still has the final say. Because Jess was just in the house, there's no way they'd allow it.

I don't like it on survivor either. Think about it. It's not that long going without family, and I'm very family oriented. These people act like they've been estranged for 20 years. Just yesterday my niece visited, who none of us have seen in 7 years, there was no crying and all that shit. We were happy to see her. Her and her parents moved across country years ago so we don't see them. If you need a jolt by seeing a family member after a couple months, you don't belong there. Especially survivor which is almost two months shorter.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:43 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Production still has the final say. Because Jess was just in the house, there's no way they'd allow it.

I don't like it on survivor either.  Think about it. It's not that long going without family, and I'm very family oriented.  These people act like they've been estranged for 20 years.  Just yesterday my niece visited, who none of us have seen in 7 years, there was no crying and all that shit. We were happy to see her.  Her and her parents moved across country years ago so we don't see them.  If you need a jolt by seeing a family member after a couple months, you don't belong there.  Especially survivor which is almost two months shorter.

Being in the pressure cooker of that house for 2 months (the point that they usually do it), especially someone who has been shit on the way Cody has, a quick glimpse of their family can give them the focus they need.

It is different when it is a choice that family members don't see each other. Sure it is a choice to play the game, but if you are in the outside world you can always pick up the phone, go to the computer, Skype or whatever so the choice is at your fingertips.

Again, I enjoy seeing them. We will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

cheers1
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:49 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I don't like it on survivor either.  Think about it. It's not that long going without family, and I'm very family oriented.  These people act like they've been estranged for 20 years.  Just yesterday my niece visited, who none of us have seen in 7 years, there was no crying and all that shit. We were happy to see her.  Her and her parents moved across country years ago so we don't see them.  If you need a jolt by seeing a family member after a couple months, you don't belong there.  Especially survivor which is almost two months shorter.

Being in the pressure cooker of that house for 2 months (the point that they usually do it), especially someone who has been shit on the way Cody has, a quick glimpse of their family can give them the focus they need.

It is different when it is a choice that family members don't see each other.  Sure it is a choice to play the game, but if you are in the outside world you can always pick up the phone, go to the computer, Skype or whatever so the choice is at your fingertips.  

Again, I enjoy seeing them.  We will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

cheers1

I'll agree to disagree but using Cody is a horrible example. You think when this guy was in war combat he was thinking I"I wish I could talk to my family"

If my biggest problem is that I'm on a reality show and miss my family, I pretty much got life by the balls.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:29 am

ctown28 wrote:
I'll agree to disagree but using Cody is a horrible example.  You think when this guy was in war combat he was thinking I"I wish I could talk to my family"

If my biggest problem is that I'm on a reality show and miss my family, I pretty much got life by the balls.

As a matter of fact, yes I do think he thought of that probably daily. My cousin was deployed and when he came back he said the letters, pictures and emails from home kept him sane and kept him going. Am I comparing what is going on in the big brother house with someone serving in combat? Certainly not, that is an experience like no other and I am thankful for people like my cousin and Cody who are willing to go out there and put their lives on the line so I can sit safely in my home and spout off about a reality TV show or any other subject I choose. But it is still a pressure cooker in there and there is no outlet. At least in combat he had his marine brothers/sisters with him who had his back on a daily basis too, here he doesn't have that, especially since Jess is gone.

And I am not saying that being in the BB house and missing people from home is equal to people with real life problems, because Lord knows there are worse things in life, but you can't discount what SOME of them are going through and a shot in the arm with a video of loved ones who love and support them no matter what can make all the difference in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:40 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I'll agree to disagree but using Cody is a horrible example.  You think when this guy was in war combat he was thinking I"I wish I could talk to my family"

As a matter of fact, yes I do think he thought of that probably daily.  My cousin was deployed and when he came back he said the letters, pictures and emails from home kept him sane and kept him going.  Am I comparing what is going on in the big brother house with someone serving in combat?  Certainly not, that is an experience like no other and I am thankful for people like my cousin and Cody who are willing to go out there and put their lives on the line so I can sit safely in my home and spout off about a reality TV show or any other subject I choose.  But it is still a pressure cooker in there and there is no outlet.  At least in combat he had his marine brothers/sisters with him who had his back on a daily basis too, here he doesn't have that, especially since Jess is gone.

And I am not saying that being in the BB house and missing people from home is equal to people with real life problems, because Lord knows there are worse things in life, but you can't discount what SOME of them are going through and a shot in the arm with a video of loved ones who love and support them no matter what can make all the difference in my opinion.

Oh please don't take that the wrong way. Im certain having the thoughts and pics really help them, when it can in down time. But in the heat of battle it's you and the person next to them and so on.

One of my favorite things to do is watching a military mom or dad come home and surprise their kid. I got to se one live at a browns game a couple years ago, I think there's still remnants of those happy tears
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:46 am

ctown28 wrote:
Oh please don't take that the wrong way.  Im certain having the thoughts and pics really help them, when it can in down time.  But in the heat of battle it's you and the person next to them and so on.

One of my favorite things to do is watching a military mom or dad come home and surprise their kid.  I got to se one live at a browns game a couple years ago, I think there's still remnants of those happy tears

My cousin actually did this same thing to our entire family at Christmas time during one of his deployments. He had EVERYONE, except his wife of course, convinced that he was not going to make it home for Christmas. He surprised his kids privately and they kept it from all the rest of us, including his mother and father. Then on Christmas day when we were all gathering together, in walks my cousin. There was not a dry eye in the house and I still get goose bumps just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:51 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Oh please don't take that the wrong way.  Im certain having the thoughts and pics really help them, when it can in down time.  But in the heat of battle it's you and the person next to them and so on.

One of my favorite things to do is watching a military mom or dad come home and surprise their kid.  I got to se one live at a browns game a couple years ago, I think there's still remnants of those happy tears

My cousin actually did this same thing to our entire family at Christmas time during one of his deployments.  He had EVERYONE, except his wife of course, convinced that he was not going to make it home for Christmas.  He surprised his kids privately and they kept it from all the rest of us, including his mother and father.  Then on Christmas day when we were all gathering together, in walks my cousin.  There was not a dry eye in the house and I still get goose bumps just thinking about it.

That just put a huge smile on my face and a huge tear in my eye
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:55 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

My cousin actually did this same thing to our entire family at Christmas time during one of his deployments.  He had EVERYONE, except his wife of course, convinced that he was not going to make it home for Christmas.  He surprised his kids privately and they kept it from all the rest of us, including his mother and father.  Then on Christmas day when we were all gathering together, in walks my cousin.  There was not a dry eye in the house and I still get goose bumps just thinking about it.

That just put a huge smile on my face and a huge tear in my eye

cheers1
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:03 am

Mark wins temptation. Jason loses and is the third nominee. Nominations are Matt and Elena with thoughts to backdoor Cody. Elena loses her shit once again talking about being disposable. Cody gets picked to play in veto and wins. He takes Elena off the block, Alex puts up Raven. Paul finally has to show his cards as to who he campaigns to "save" for the week. Mark, Elena and Cody sit back and relax for the week and watch the chaos and paranoia unfold. And they are all eligible for HOH in the double eviction.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:11 am

chap5788 wrote:
Mark wins temptation.  Jason loses and is the third nominee.  Nominations are Matt and Elena with thoughts to backdoor Cody.  Elena loses her shit once again talking about being disposable.  Cody gets picked to play in veto and wins.  He takes Elena off the block, Alex puts up Raven.  Paul finally has to show his cards as to who he campaigns to "save" for the week.  Mark, Elena and Cody sit back and relax for the week and watch the chaos and paranoia unfold.  And they are all eligible for HOH in the double eviction.

You lost me at mark wins. I want Cody to win every physical comp he can play in, isolate himself and piss everyone off.

Paul would be chomping at the bit with Cody being safe again. Let mark go up and win veto again
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:54 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Mark wins temptation.  Jason loses and is the third nominee.  Nominations are Matt and Elena with thoughts to backdoor Cody.  Elena loses her shit once again talking about being disposable.  Cody gets picked to play in veto and wins.  He takes Elena off the block, Alex puts up Raven.  Paul finally has to show his cards as to who he campaigns to "save" for the week.  Mark, Elena and Cody sit back and relax for the week and watch the chaos and paranoia unfold.  And they are all eligible for HOH in the double eviction.

You lost me at mark wins.  I want Cody to win every physical comp he can play in, isolate himself and piss everyone off.

Paul would be chomping at the bit with Cody being safe again. Let mark go up and win veto again

I can get behind this too. The only reason I wanted to see Mark win temptation and Cody win veto is because it would make all 3 of them safe and Cody needs some numbers some where. Not that Mark and Elena would be solid by any means, but they are more apt to work with him than anyone else in the house that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:18 am

I don't really see a scenario in which Paul does not make it to the end. I think his end game is to try to get to the final 3 with Christmas and Josh. Christmas can't compete in part 1 and part 2 and he thinks Josh is too stupid to win anything at the end, so he will have full control. So, here is my wish.

If Paul executes his plan and gets to the end with these 2, one of these 2 things happen.

Josh surprises the hell out of Paul and takes him out in the final questions. Then he takes Christmas to the final 2. Paul goes out third place and doesn't get the "votes" to win AFP because people would not be voting for him assuming he would win the game. Josh wins the game.

Or this:

Paul wins the final round and send Christmas packing. Then because so many of these people are clueless about this game or will be butt hurt because Paul turned on them, they vote for Josh to win the game instead of Paul and he is sitting there on finale night screwed over!

Of course I would prefer he get clipped much earlier, but I thought I would throw this one out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   

Back to top Go down

BB Wishes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next