Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:12 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Paul will check in with Jess one more time before veto.  When he does, she should tell him that she does not feel safe being on the block on Thursday and not use the hex.  So, if he doesn't use veto on her she might have to use it.  If he uses the veto on her, she will let Cody go.  He will say it will raise questions and she should say she doesn't care, she is not going get evicted with the hex in her pocket.  He uses the veto on her and puts up Alex to make a point to Jess and convince her further not to use the hex.  

On Thursday she uses the hex and turns to Paul to ask how it feels to be completely blindsided and made out to be a fool.  The HOH is athletic and Cody pulls out the win.  Cody plays temptation comp and wins, Jason loses and is on the block.  Nominees going into veto are Alex, Paul, and Jason.  Jason wins veto and removes himself leaving Paul and Alex on the block.  Alex will go home (and miss jury) because these idiots won't be smart enough to see that Paul is the biggest threat in the game.

If Cody wins HoH, he's not allowed to play in the temptation comp.

I stand corrected!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:13 am

ctown28 wrote:
REgardless of the hex getting used or not.  I want to see Cody's speech and him say something along the lines of the following:

Look, I know you guys don't like me and want me out of the house.  I know I can be difficult at times but I feel a line was crossed when you questioned my integrity, dedidcation and military service.  But that is ok, I want all of you to remember just one thing, it is because of actions of people like me, that has actually fought in a war, that people like you are able to spout the nonsense that comes out of your mouth by mocking a military career.  I put my life on the line to defend that right.  Now Jess, use that hex.

clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:28 am

ctown28 wrote:
REgardless of the hex getting used or not.  I want to see Cody's speech and him say something along the lines of the following:

Look, I know you guys don't like me and want me out of the house.  I know I can be difficult at times but I feel a line was crossed when you questioned my integrity, dedidcation and military service.  But that is ok, I want all of you to remember just one thing, it is because of actions of people like me, that has actually fought in a war, that people like you are able to spout the nonsense that comes out of your mouth by mocking a military career.  I put my life on the line to defend that right.  Now Jess, use that hex.

I would only like to add this

Jess stands up and say to Paul. "You screwed me once, and that's on you, You screwed me twice and that's on me, this time it is my pleasure to screw you, Halting Hex, Halting Hex, Halting Hex give Paul an nice "Fuck you"

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:30 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I would only like to add this

Jess stands up and say to Paul. "You screwed me once, and that's on you, You screwed me twice and that's on me, this time it is my pleasure to screw you, Halting Hex, Halting Hex, Halting Hex give Paul an nice "Fuck you"

clapping clapping clapping

And Naru, you hit the nail on the head. This is why Paul is resorting to the bullshit that he is because his HOH meant nothing and he was stupid enough not to talk more to Jess and Cody instead of going out there like this big tough guy and "calling their bluff" because there is "no way America gave a power like that to someone like her" etc.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:35 am

I think he is jealous of her. She has the looks, the brains and the brawn to back up her mouth.
She is the female Paul only she doesn't resort to his tactics and still manages to outwit him.

By the by are there any more comps that Paul won? Because I don't remember him winning HOH that much in his season.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:23 am

Naru wrote:
I think he is jealous of her. She has the looks, the brains and the brawn to back up her mouth.
She is the female Paul only she doesn't resort to his tactics and still manages to outwit him.

By the by are there any more comps that Paul won? Because I don't remember him winning HOH that much in his season.

He won the candy crush HOH, but only because the entire house fed him tickets and allowed him to cut in line. Not to mention this same competition was used in BB over the top and Paul was the guest host.

He won this HOH, again a group study session to help him get all the information straight, PLUS his only real competition was Elena and he fed her 1 bullshit answer (Myrtle Beach, Miami Beach) and just coincidentally it was the very first question in the comp to eliminate her. He won this veto (the one we will see Wednesday night), which was the audio clues with the weather involved, which coincidentally he won last season, and again the entire group helped him study for that one too AND he knew what to expect.

He lost the first HOH comp to Cody when it was head to head with no advantages. He lost the head to head comp for the battle back, which Cody had an edge in because he had just played it and knew a bit more how to handle the ropes. The week he was HOH he won the veto competing against Alex, Josh, Matt, Elena, Ramses. This was a legit win because he smoked the competition according to the time results.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:23 am

Naru wrote:

He won the candy crush HOH, but only because the entire house fed him tickets and allowed him to cut in line. Not to mention this same competition was used in BB over the top and Paul was the guest host.

He won this HOH, again a group study session to help him get all the information straight, PLUS his only real competition was Elena and he fed her 1 bullshit answer (Myrtle Beach, Miami Beach) and just coincidentally it was the very first question in the comp to eliminate her. He won this veto (the one we will see Wednesday night), which was the audio clues with the weather involved, which coincidentally he won last season, and again the entire group helped him study for that one too AND he knew what to expect.

He lost the first HOH comp to Cody when it was head to head with no advantages. He lost the head to head comp for the battle back, which Cody had an edge in because he had just played it and knew a bit more how to handle the ropes. The week he was HOH he won the veto competing against Alex, Josh, Matt, Elena, Ramses. This was a legit win because he smoked the competition according to the time results.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:33 am

On finale night both Jess and Cody are jury members (would like to see one of them in the final 2 seats, but that is BEYOND fantasy).

Once all the stupid scripted questions are asked and the votes are cast, a small group of marines stand up in the audience and say "semper fi" or "oohrah" and all those assholes who questioned his service in the military will be sitting there on the stage wishing they could find a hole to bury themselves in.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:18 am

chap5788 wrote:
On finale night both Jess and Cody are jury members (would like to see one of them in the final 2 seats, but that is BEYOND fantasy).

Once all the stupid scripted questions are asked and the votes are cast, a small group of marines stand up in the audience and say "semper fi" or "oohrah" and all those assholes who questioned his service in the military will be sitting there on the stage wishing they could find a hole to bury themselves in.

I'll take that a step further, Cody is NOT a jury member, but same scenario, a bunch of marines sitting in the audience doing the same thing
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:39 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I'll take that a step further, Cody is NOT a jury member, but same scenario, a bunch of marines sitting in the audience doing the same thing

This ^^^^

Another wish, watching Josh go out of the house before jury. Then useless Raven and her cinnamon buns getting the boot.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:12 am

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

This ^^^^

Another wish, watching Josh go out of the house before jury.  Then useless Raven and her cinnamon buns getting the boot.  

The only reason I stated that Cody is a jury member is because then the hg's would know that he did nothing once he got out of the house to round them up, they just simply came to show support.

And Cap, Josh not making jury would be great, but I would much rather see it be Paul, Raven or Alex be the one not to make jury because assuming a 9 person jury, there will only be 1 more person out before it happens. So, if they would take Ctown's suggestion of a 7 person jury and there are 3 spots, Josh could be one of the default ones as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:15 am

Well this one should be completely obvious, and I am guessing it won't happen because it would be a threat to the BB19 winner's game, but I will humor myself and post it anyway.

Jess wins temptation. Cody intentionally loses temptation and goes on the block to ensure he plays in POV. Josh nominates Mark and Elena. Jess gets picked for POV and Paul forces Christmas to use her temptation to keep her from competing to improve their odds. Cody wins POV and removes himself from the block. Elena is evicted which FINALLY lights a fire under Mark's ass to play the game because he will be guaranteed jury and will no longer have Elena as an excuse that he has to be careful to protect her too. HOH is the slip n slide and Cody wins it by a landslide!

After this the possibilities are numerous, but preferably it ends with Paul leaving the house, but Alex going would be okay with me too.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:59 am

Let's face it, Josh has no chance of winning this game. It's also known he's a big mamas boy, so here's my wish.

When josh is finally evicted, he looks in the audience and sees his Mom looking very pissed off. Now she can't do anything to him yet as he's going to jury and still sequestered. Now comes finale night, the winner is crowned and people are reunited with their loved ones and His mom drags him off the stage by his ear over the behavior he displayed while shouting "I didn't raise you like that"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:09 am

ctown28 wrote:
Let's face it, Josh has no chance of winning this game.  It's also known he's a big mamas boy, so here's my wish.

When josh is finally evicted, he looks in the audience and sees his Mom looking very pissed off.  Now she can't do anything to him yet as he's going to jury and still sequestered.  Now comes finale night, the winner is crowned and people are reunited with their loved ones and His mom drags him off the stage by his ear over the behavior he displayed while shouting "I didn't raise you like that"

clapping clapping clapping LMFAO Donald Duck Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:34 am

Raven is going to be the replacement for Mark. Kevin hates Raven and will want to be able to tell Cody he didn't vote for Jess and Elena he didn't vote for her (if she ends up in power that is). Paul has also taught him that a rogue vote causes chaos. So I could see him voting for Raven without telling anyone.

Mark might actually stick his neck out (if you can call it that) and vote for Raven thinking he can deny it later, but tell Cody he did it just as a fuck you to the others and cause paranoia. Cody will definitely vote for Raven instead of Elena.

Christmas also likes to cause a stir, so I could see her trying a rogue vote for chaos too, thinking she can pin it on Mark.

That is 4 votes. All it takes is for Paul or Jason to have a "funny idea" to cause some chaos and Raven could go home BEFORE JURY!

Julie says:

Houseguests, the votes are in. With 0 votes to evict, Elena you are safe. By a vote of 5 to 3, Raven you have been evicted from the BB house!

Paul would have a stroke. Josh would lose his mind. Christmas, Mark and Kevin would be shitting in their pants wondering how they can keep the heat off of themselves. Matt would be sitting there in stunned silence.

This would be the most epic eviction in BB history! The look on Raven's face would be better than Dustin when he was evicted sitting next to Evel Dick.

It is pure fantasy land, but OMG if it happened it would be BB gold!

Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:03 am

Oh how I would love to see Raven get booted this week!

If I can't have that I just want to see her squirm on the block, think she is safe, and get blindsided. crystalball

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:20 am

Well cap, there will be one silver lining. There are going to be talks about flipping the vote late in the week for sure with Josh going back and forth about wanting Elena out of the house. All the whispering and doors opening and closing WILL make her squirm. I am still convinced that Jess will be evicted, but Raven has always talked about other people being stupid for panicking while they are on the block, now she can see what it is like.

OMG, I almost forgot, she will be sick for sure! When her disease flares up she apparently is nauseous, can't eat anything and throws up multiple times. This is probably the reason she wants to volunteer for the block when there is "no danger" so she can show the house what the stress of the block does to her, but will continue to say she is strong and used to it...............blah, blah, blah. In her mind this will keep anyone from putting her up again or it will look bad on them. I just wonder how she is going to keep from shoveling food in her mouth 24/7 and still pretend to be sick as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:11 am

I have a feeling the announcements in the house will be used in the HOH comp, which means questions. Doesn't look like Cody and Jess are even discussing them, at least so far anyway. Plus, I just don't think that question comps are up Cody's alley.

So, I hope that Paul wins HOH and Cody wins the temptation. Where is he going to go with the nominations? He has deals with everyone in the house, but he has said to the majority of the house that Mark and Elena will go up if they can't get Cody. He has spent the week chumming it up with them and flirting with Elena. He has promised Josh that he sees Elena for what she is and so forth, so who is left?

I suppose he could sell to Josh that he needs him in the veto because he wants Elena and Mark to feel comfortable and then he will backdoor her, but not sure that Josh is going to buy that one.

To complicate matters even more, I hope Alex loses the temptation and is the 3rd nominee. This puts Paul in a spot that if she wins the veto, she seals the other 2 noms.

This should cause some cracks in the foundation for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:17 am

And to add to my previous wish, Cody wins POV and they are all sucking on his ass wanting him to use it or not use it or whatever. That is when he goes to Paul and makes a deal to do whatever he wants him to do with the POV if he keeps him safe the following week NO MATTER WHO wins HOH.

This puts the blame of the person who is leaving the house squarely on Paul's shoulders. Then he can use it going forward possibly to create more cracks in Paul's foundation.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:38 am

chap5788 wrote:
And to add to my previous wish, Cody wins POV and they are all sucking on his ass wanting him to use it or not use it or whatever.  That is when he goes to Paul and makes a deal to do whatever he wants him to do with the POV if he keeps him safe the following week NO MATTER WHO wins HOH.  

This puts the blame of the person who is leaving the house squarely on Paul's shoulders.  Then he can use it going forward possibly to create more cracks in Paul's foundation.

There is no scenario where Paul is in jeopardy. These nimrods all think Paul will never turn his back on them and they already know what happens when you turn your back on him. Everyone in that house wanted a 3 month paid vacation and got it.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:44 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
And to add to my previous wish, Cody wins POV and they are all sucking on his ass wanting him to use it or not use it or whatever.  That is when he goes to Paul and makes a deal to do whatever he wants him to do with the POV if he keeps him safe the following week NO MATTER WHO wins HOH.  

This puts the blame of the person who is leaving the house squarely on Paul's shoulders.  Then he can use it going forward possibly to create more cracks in Paul's foundation.

There is no scenario where Paul is in jeopardy. These nimrods all think Paul will never turn his back on them and they already know what happens when you turn your back on him. Everyone in that house wanted a 3 month paid vacation and got it.

Sad but true!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:17 am

chap5788 wrote:
Well cap, there will be one silver lining.  There are going to be talks about flipping the vote late in the week for sure with Josh going back and forth about wanting Elena out of the house.  All the whispering and doors opening and closing WILL make her squirm.  I am still convinced that Jess will be evicted, but Raven has always talked about other people being stupid for panicking while they are on the block, now she can see what it is like.

OMG, I almost forgot, she will be sick for sure!  When her disease flares up she apparently is nauseous, can't eat anything and throws up multiple times.  This is probably the reason she wants to volunteer for the block when there is "no danger" so she can show the house what the stress of the block does to her, but will continue to say she is strong and used to it...............blah, blah, blah.  In her mind this will keep anyone from putting her up again or it will look bad on them.  I just wonder how she is going to keep from shoveling food in her mouth 24/7 and still pretend to be sick as well.

Yes, waiting for this crap to start.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:48 pm

Looks like the comp is going to be something to do with the audible sounds in the house. At first I thought they were just doing them to screw with the hg's, but they were not put on lockdown until late last night, so it will not be an elaborate set up. With this in mind I don't see Cody pulling this one off, and this would be my wish.

Paul wins HOH thinking his dream has come true to get Cody out of the house. He sits down with his minions with his backdoor plan. He tells everyone they have to play in the temptation comp and they have to keep Cody from winning it so they can backdoor him. He will tell them they also have to make sure that he is not the loser so he can't automatically be playing in veto.

Temptation comp is played and Cody wins and Josh loses. He puts up Matt and Mark telling each of them that the other one is the target and they have to keep them from winning veto. Elena wins veto and FINALLY sees the writing on the wall that her and Mark are expendable and takes Mark off the block against Paul's wishes. Paul puts up Raven and she cries and gets sick. Matt is pissed that he didn't choose someone else. Matt and Raven start campaigning against Josh hard core driving everyone nuts. Matt will also try to fall on his sword for Raven "because she deserves it." Raven is evicted, audience boos.

Next HOH comp is the slip n slide or other endurance comp hanging on a vine/disc, swinging on something being crashed into a wall or something like that. Cody wins HOH and puts up Alex and Paul with Jason as a replacement if veto is used. No matter what happens, a decent competitor is leaving the house and he breaks up another group.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:04 pm

Here's another one. Elena is very good at memorization, and if this comp does have to do with the clues, she actually could win it. Since she doesn't feel safe, I think this is one she won't throw.

Paul starts trying to take over and tell her that Cody has to be backdoored and who she should put up. She will obviously want to put up Josh who will be paranoid as hell and telling Jason, Alex and Kevin he KNEW he should have taken out Elena instead of Jess. She agrees with Paul that they have to backdoor Cody.

Paul will want everyone playing in the temptation, but Mark refuses to do it because he knows he is not going on the block this week and doesn't want to risk it. Christmas doesn't play for obvious reasons. Cody wins temptation. Jason loses. Paul pushes for Matt or Raven to go up next to Josh, but Elena puts up Alex instead to try to make sure Josh goes home.

Cody wins POV and pulls Jason off the block for a favor from him, Alex and Kevin later (voting for Paul).
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:21 pm

Here is another fun one.

They are expecting Julie to announce tomorrow after Jess is evicted that the rest of them have made jury. Paul and Christmas think it will be fun to make smartass remarks that Jess didn't make it to needle Cody. But THIS is what happens.

Julie:

"Hello houseguests. We always say to expect the unexpected and tonight is no different. For the first time in BB history we will have a 9 member jury, but will have 3 chairs at the end vying for the half million dollar prize. So, congratulations you have all made jury. More information about this game changing situation will be given to you later. Then the eviction goes on as normal.

Wondering how to do BB with a final 3 instead of 2? Here is how I would do it if I were in charge. The final 4 would battle in a 4 part HOH. Winner of the first round advances to the final. Winner of the second round advances to the final. Winner of the third round advances to the final. Second place winner in the final round is in one of the final 3 chairs. The top winner in the final round will choose the third person out of the remaining 2 to sit in the final chair.

Or this:

Jess is evicted and Julie doesn't make the announcement about jury. They start wondering why.............is there another battle back............is it a 7 person jury, etc. Another week passes and still no announcement. Then on the 3rd week (down to 9 people in the house) Julie makes an announcement.

Julie:

"Hello houseguests. We always say expect the unexpected and tonight is no different. For the first time in BB history, we are having a jury battle, but not in the way that you are thinking. The last 3 hg's have been in sequester waiting for their chance to battle, but not to return to the house. The top 2 people in this battle will go to jury and the game will end for the other person." Then they show the battle on the screen to the hg's so they can see who went to jury.

Now my hope here would be that if Jess and Cody are 2 of the three they will win and be in jury together. And icing on the cake would be if Raven was the third one and ends up going home not making jury.

Of course none of this will happen, but don't you think it would be fun?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   

Back to top Go down

BB Wishes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next