HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 BB Wishes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:50 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
If this happens it will be entertaining as hell:

Paul wins the HoH or someone from his side wins the HoH.  Cody and Jess are both nominated from the start.  Cody wins the veto power and with him and Jess both up there, he tells us in DR that he can look chivalrous and use the veto on Jess because she will return the favor by using the halting hex.  He uses the veto on Jess and she comes down.  Elena or Mark go up as a replacement.

Now this next part can happen one of two ways.  I would be happy with either.

Option 1.  Jess messes up using the halting hex and doesn't realize it must be used before the first vote is cast.  Instead she thinks it can be after they are cast and when she announces it, Julie tells her that the hex must be played before any votes are cast.  She gets to keep the hex, but now everyone knows about it

Option 2, and this will make for great TV.  When Julie announces that it's time to vote.  Cody is looking at Jess with lost puppy dog eyes waiting for her to speak up and halt the eviction.  Jess is called first to vote.  She looks over at Cody and just says "Sorry.." And heads to the DR to cast her vote.

No No No That Sucks! That Sucks!

Don't get me wrong, it would be entertaining both ways, but you can't deny this wouldn't make great tv

Sorry, I can't get on board with it even from an entertaining standpoint. Like Evel Dick said on your episode, Paul actually NEEDS Cody in this game or otherwise, the season will become a dud and if he gets to the end and wins, it is really not anything to brag about.

Plus Cody and Jess are my favorites. Even though they make very stupid mistakes. They are at least fighting for their place in the game and have had the entire house against them most of the way. it is time for some "entertainment" where Paul gets shit on.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:46 am

This is very improbable but it would be VERY entertaining.

The vote comes to a tie (maybe Kevin, who is spooked by the temptation, and Jason who feels he owes Cody). Jess sends Josh out the door.

Ramses goes out and wins the HOH. He refuses to target Cody and Jess because Jess saved him and I am sure she will tell him she rallied for him at the last minute. Jess shares with Ramses that the votes that flipped against him were Matt, Raven, Paul, Alex and Christmas. Jess shares the temptation with Ramses in actual detail. She has to use it the following week anyway, so they tell him if he is on the block or either of them, they will all be safe the following week anyway.

He nominates Paul and Alex. I don't care who goes home of the two.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:57 am

chap5788 wrote:
This is very improbable but it would be VERY entertaining.

The vote comes to a tie (maybe Kevin, who is spooked by the temptation, and Jason who feels he owes Cody).  Jess sends Josh out the door.  

Ramses goes out and wins the HOH.  He refuses to target Cody and Jess because Jess saved him and I am sure she will tell him she rallied for him at the last minute.  Jess shares with Ramses that the votes that flipped against him were Matt, Raven, Paul, Alex and Christmas.  Jess shares the temptation with Ramses in actual detail.  She has to use it the following week anyway, so they tell him if he is on the block or either of them, they will all be safe the following week anyway.

He nominates Paul and Alex.  I don't care who goes home of the two.


At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:01 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
This is very improbable but it would be VERY entertaining.

The vote comes to a tie (maybe Kevin, who is spooked by the temptation, and Jason who feels he owes Cody).  Jess sends Josh out the door.  

Ramses goes out and wins the HOH.  He refuses to target Cody and Jess because Jess saved him and I am sure she will tell him she rallied for him at the last minute.  Jess shares with Ramses that the votes that flipped against him were Matt, Raven, Paul, Alex and Christmas.  Jess shares the temptation with Ramses in actual detail.  She has to use it the following week anyway, so they tell him if he is on the block or either of them, they will all be safe the following week anyway.

He nominates Paul and Alex.  I don't care who goes home of the two.


At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

neener

Well it is more conceivable than what you posted about Jess letting Cody be evicted rather than using the hex to save him!

neener neener
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:05 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
This is very improbable but it would be VERY entertaining.

The vote comes to a tie (maybe Kevin, who is spooked by the temptation, and Jason who feels he owes Cody).  Jess sends Josh out the door.  

Ramses goes out and wins the HOH.  He refuses to target Cody and Jess because Jess saved him and I am sure she will tell him she rallied for him at the last minute.  Jess shares with Ramses that the votes that flipped against him were Matt, Raven, Paul, Alex and Christmas.  Jess shares the temptation with Ramses in actual detail.  She has to use it the following week anyway, so they tell him if he is on the block or either of them, they will all be safe the following week anyway.

He nominates Paul and Alex.  I don't care who goes home of the two.


At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

neener

Well it is more conceivable than what you posted about Jess letting Cody be evicted rather than using the hex to save him!

neener neener

Touché. I at least had an out with her fucking it up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:28 pm

How about this?

Christmas wins HOH. Jess floats the temptation thing to Christmas (but keeps if vague like she can't tell all the details) and Christmas shares it with Paul. Paul dismisses it saying they would not give anyone the power to keep them both from being evicted and tells her they are running a scam. Christmas goes ahead with the plan and puts up Mark and Cody.

Jess gets picked to play veto and Christmas can't use her replacement thing because she is already one of the players in the veto comp. Jess wins POV and takes Cody off. Christmas goes ahead with rest of the plan and puts up Elena. Elena is evicted (on Paul's orders of course) because she is a better competitor and too smart to keep in the game, where Mark is no big deal.

Paul wins HOH the following week. He puts Jess and Cody straight up on the block. Cody wins POV and takes Jess off the block. Everyone talks about how stupid he is for giving up his game. Eviction night, Jess uses the hex and Paul is left standing there with egg on his face and can't play in the following HOH.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:39 pm

chap5788 wrote:
How about this?

Christmas wins HOH.  Jess floats the temptation thing to Christmas (but keeps if vague like she can't tell all the details) and Christmas shares it with Paul.  Paul dismisses it saying they would not give anyone the power to keep them both from being evicted and tells her they are running a scam.  Christmas goes ahead with the plan and puts up Mark and Cody.

Jess gets picked to play veto and Christmas can't use her replacement thing because she is already one of the players in the veto comp.  Jess wins POV and takes Cody off.  Christmas goes ahead with rest of the plan and puts up Elena.  Elena is evicted (on Paul's orders of course) because she is a better competitor and too smart to keep in the game, where Mark is no big deal.  

Paul wins HOH the following week.  He puts Jess and Cody straight up on the block.  Cody wins POV and takes Jess off the block.  Everyone talks about how stupid he is for giving up his game.  Eviction night, Jess uses the hex and Paul is left standing there with egg on his face and can't play in the following HOH.

Like production would ever let that happen. As soon as Paul started doubting it, Production would call him into DR and set him straight
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:52 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
How about this?

Christmas wins HOH.  Jess floats the temptation thing to Christmas (but keeps if vague like she can't tell all the details) and Christmas shares it with Paul.  Paul dismisses it saying they would not give anyone the power to keep them both from being evicted and tells her they are running a scam.  Christmas goes ahead with the plan and puts up Mark and Cody.

Jess gets picked to play veto and Christmas can't use her replacement thing because she is already one of the players in the veto comp.  Jess wins POV and takes Cody off.  Christmas goes ahead with rest of the plan and puts up Elena.  Elena is evicted (on Paul's orders of course) because she is a better competitor and too smart to keep in the game, where Mark is no big deal.  

Paul wins HOH the following week.  He puts Jess and Cody straight up on the block.  Cody wins POV and takes Jess off the block.  Everyone talks about how stupid he is for giving up his game.  Eviction night, Jess uses the hex and Paul is left standing there with egg on his face and can't play in the following HOH.

Like production would ever let that happen.  As soon as Paul started doubting it, Production would call him into DR and set him straight

Well Jess just unloaded it on Elena and basically said production told her she couldn't lie about it. She also gave Elena food for thought that SHE is being lied to as well because Jess knows Ramses is going home. Just waiting to see if Elena will take the info to Paul and see what they say.

Now she needs to drop it on Jason and Alex so they can chew on it too. Hell, make an announcement about it at this point. And just make it clear that if Cody wins this HOH, it will be the people who are outright lying to them about their vote who will be on the block, regardless of who they are, whether it be this week or next week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:08 pm

chap5788 wrote:


Well Jess just unloaded it on Elena and basically said production told her she couldn't lie about it.  She also gave Elena food for thought that SHE is being lied to as well because Jess knows Ramses is going home.  Just waiting to see if Elena will take the info to Paul and see what they say.  

Now she needs to drop it on Jason and Alex so they can chew on it too.  Hell, make an announcement about it at this point.  And just make it clear that if Cody wins this HOH, it will be the people who are outright lying to them about their vote who will be on the block, regardless of who they are, whether it be this week or next week.

If Cody wins HoH you can bet your last dollar that Paul will be all about putting Mark and Elena up.  These are the two people you absolutely do not put up, even though its obvious they are trying to play both sides.  This is the second time that Jess/Cody took a swing and a miss and the wrong person went home (Although I don't miss Jillian, she was still a potential number for them)  So it would 100% have to be two of the following,

Paul
Alex
Jason
Josh

There are four targets right there that would weaken that side.  Put any two up initially, if one comes down, another goes up.  You get a target out regardless.  No more playing to not make waves or to backdoor someone.  Its a fairly simple plan and cannot fail under any circumstances
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:


Well Jess just unloaded it on Elena and basically said production told her she couldn't lie about it.  She also gave Elena food for thought that SHE is being lied to as well because Jess knows Ramses is going home.  Just waiting to see if Elena will take the info to Paul and see what they say.  

Now she needs to drop it on Jason and Alex so they can chew on it too.  Hell, make an announcement about it at this point.  And just make it clear that if Cody wins this HOH, it will be the people who are outright lying to them about their vote who will be on the block, regardless of who they are, whether it be this week or next week.

If Cody wins HoH you can bet your last dollar that Paul will be all about putting Mark and Elena up.  These are the two people you absolutely do not put up, even though its obvious they are trying to play both sides.  This is the second time that Jess/Cody took a swing and a miss and the wrong person went home (Although I don't miss Jillian, she was still a potential number for them)  So it would 100% have to be two of the following,

Paul
Alex
Jason
Josh

There are four targets right there that would weaken that side.  Put any two up initially, if one comes down, another goes up.  You get a target out regardless.  No more playing to not make waves or to backdoor someone.  Its a fairly simple plan and cannot fail under any circumstances


I agree with you mostly, but I am surprised that you include Josh in that list. In my opinion, it would be Paul, Alex, Jason and Christmas.

And don't worry about them not wanting to make waves anymore. Like Cody just told her, no need for a social game anymore, time to play.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Now here's a strategy that would not have a very big risk. Jess and Cody both play in the comp. Cody is going for the win, Jess is throwing it and loses on purpose. Cody now has safety and Jess is on the block but is guaranteed to play for veto.

When they pick players for veto, Cody gets picked. Being his usual smug self, Paul tells Christmas to use her temptation and pull Cody off the veto. Paul still does not believe anything with Jess temptation and they go into the veto very confident. Jess then wins the veto and pulls herself off. Her and Cody are both safe and Mark and Elena are left on the block themselves.

It goes back and forth all week over who to evict, Paul wants Mark out, but Alex wants Elena out. Power struggle and dissension among the ranks.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Now here's a strategy that would not have a very big risk.  Jess and Cody both play in the comp.  Cody is going for the win, Jess is throwing it and loses on purpose.  Cody now has safety and Jess is on the block but is guaranteed to play for veto.

When they pick players for veto, Cody gets picked.  Being his usual smug self, Paul tells Christmas to use her temptation and pull Cody off the veto.  Paul still does not believe anything with Jess temptation and they go into the veto very confident.  Jess then wins the veto and pulls herself off.  Her and Cody are both safe and Mark and Elena are left on the block themselves.

It goes back and forth all week over who to evict, Paul wants Mark out, but Alex wants Elena out.  Power struggle and dissension among the ranks.

That would be a HUGE gamble, but would be very entertaining to watch it play out. The only problem is that the veto will be one that everyone can somehow throw to Paul (hold em/fold em or the one where everyone gangs up on Jess so she gets put out early come to mind). As far as the power struggle. Alex already tried to voice her opinion to Paul that Elena is a better competitor if it comes down to her and Mark, but he shut her down. She is completely submissive to him just like the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:24 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Now here's a strategy that would not have a very big risk.  Jess and Cody both play in the comp.  Cody is going for the win, Jess is throwing it and loses on purpose.  Cody now has safety and Jess is on the block but is guaranteed to play for veto.

When they pick players for veto, Cody gets picked.  Being his usual smug self, Paul tells Christmas to use her temptation and pull Cody off the veto.  Paul still does not believe anything with Jess temptation and they go into the veto very confident.  Jess then wins the veto and pulls herself off.  Her and Cody are both safe and Mark and Elena are left on the block themselves.

It goes back and forth all week over who to evict, Paul wants Mark out, but Alex wants Elena out.  Power struggle and dissension among the ranks.

That would be a HUGE gamble, but would be very entertaining to watch it play out.  The only problem is that the veto will be one that everyone can somehow throw to Paul (hold em/fold em or the one where everyone gangs up on Jess so she gets put out early come to mind).  As far as the power struggle.  Alex already tried to voice her opinion to Paul that Elena is a better competitor if it comes down to her and Mark, but he shut her down.  She is completely submissive to him just like the rest of them.

It's really not that big of a gamble. Remember, Jess has the halting hex, so even if she ends up still being on the block, she can stop the eviction. Thats why I call it low risk. You play the situations as they come up.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:31 pm

This week is pretty much decided, Cody and/or Jess will be on the block this week, she will use the hex to stop the eviction, and if the conversation she had with Cody earlier is accurate, then this will be a reset week.

Paul and Jess are BOTH eligible to play in HOH. The HOH comp is another memory comp, but it is not one with pictures and studying time, it is either audio clues over the PA system so that EVERYONE is hearing the same shit and Paul has less chance to screw up anyone with answers, or it is one where a group of dancers or jugglers or whatever are presented to the hg's and then a question is asked immediately following. No studying, just spontaneous answers.

Jess wins HOH. Josh wins the temptation comp. Alex loses and is the 3rd nominee. Jess puts up Matt and Raven. Christmas uses her veto power to keep Cody from playing veto. Jess wins veto. She uses it to take Matt of the block only after getting his absolute word that he will vote out Paul, make him swear on something (he might screw her but the "word" is out there fore Mr. Moral). Paul is on the block against Alex and Raven. Now he has to not only make sure HE doesn't go home, but he has to make a decision on who he is going to try to save. If he campaigns against Raven, Matt is no longer his voting buddy because she would be going home BEFORE jury and this is Matt's entire goal in the house, for Raven to win. If he campaigns against Alex, then he loses Jason and Alex has a lot of shit on Paul for sure.

More than likely Paul stays, but he is weakened because either way he loses 2 numbers from his side.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:36 pm

chap5788 wrote:
This week is pretty much decided, Cody and/or Jess will be on the block this week, she will use the hex to stop the eviction, and if the conversation she had with Cody earlier is accurate, then this will be a reset week.

Paul and Jess are BOTH eligible to play in HOH.  The HOH comp is another memory comp, but it is not one with pictures and studying time, it is either audio clues over the PA system so that EVERYONE is hearing the same shit and Paul has less chance to screw up anyone with answers, or it is one where a group of dancers or jugglers or whatever are presented to the hg's and then a question is asked immediately following.  No studying, just spontaneous answers.  

Jess wins HOH.  Josh wins the temptation comp.  Alex loses and is the 3rd nominee.  Jess puts up Matt and Raven.  Christmas uses her veto power to keep Cody from playing veto.  Jess wins veto.  She uses it to take Matt of the block only after getting his absolute word that he will vote out Paul, make him swear on something (he might screw her but the "word" is out there fore Mr. Moral).  Paul is on the block against Alex and Raven.  Now he has to not only make sure HE doesn't go home, but he has to make a decision on who he is going to try to save.  If he campaigns against Raven, Matt is no longer his voting buddy because she would be going home BEFORE jury and this is Matt's entire goal in the house, for Raven to win.  If he campaigns against Alex, then he loses Jason and Alex has a lot of shit on Paul for sure.

More than likely Paul stays, but he is weakened because either way he loses 2 numbers from his side.

Paul would find a way to get out of it. It's really not that difficult, when he campaigns, he just campaigns to save himself. Basically say that he has more to offer than either of the other two and leave it at that, force the rest of them to decide. Then whoever stays will eat up what Paul was telling them earlier.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Now here's a strategy that would not have a very big risk.  Jess and Cody both play in the comp.  Cody is going for the win, Jess is throwing it and loses on purpose.  Cody now has safety and Jess is on the block but is guaranteed to play for veto.

When they pick players for veto, Cody gets picked.  Being his usual smug self, Paul tells Christmas to use her temptation and pull Cody off the veto.  Paul still does not believe anything with Jess temptation and they go into the veto very confident.  Jess then wins the veto and pulls herself off.  Her and Cody are both safe and Mark and Elena are left on the block themselves.

It goes back and forth all week over who to evict, Paul wants Mark out, but Alex wants Elena out.  Power struggle and dissension among the ranks.

That would be a HUGE gamble, but would be very entertaining to watch it play out.  The only problem is that the veto will be one that everyone can somehow throw to Paul (hold em/fold em or the one where everyone gangs up on Jess so she gets put out early come to mind).  As far as the power struggle.  Alex already tried to voice her opinion to Paul that Elena is a better competitor if it comes down to her and Mark, but he shut her down.  She is completely submissive to him just like the rest of them.

It's really not that big of a gamble.  Remember, Jess has the halting hex, so even if she ends up still being on the block, she can stop the eviction.  Thats why I call it low risk.  You play the situations as they come up.

When we talked about this last night Ctown, you said that both of them should not play in the temptation comp, only Cody because his chances of winning are better and you don't want to take the chance. So did you change your mind because it is very likely a reset week or did this just occur to you?

Frankly it isn't going to matter anyway. The hex will be used and instead of going home this week, Cody or Jess will go home next week with Paul being HOH again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:55 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Now here's a strategy that would not have a very big risk.  Jess and Cody both play in the comp.  Cody is going for the win, Jess is throwing it and loses on purpose.  Cody now has safety and Jess is on the block but is guaranteed to play for veto.

When they pick players for veto, Cody gets picked.  Being his usual smug self, Paul tells Christmas to use her temptation and pull Cody off the veto.  Paul still does not believe anything with Jess temptation and they go into the veto very confident.  Jess then wins the veto and pulls herself off.  Her and Cody are both safe and Mark and Elena are left on the block themselves.

It goes back and forth all week over who to evict, Paul wants Mark out, but Alex wants Elena out.  Power struggle and dissension among the ranks.

That would be a HUGE gamble, but would be very entertaining to watch it play out.  The only problem is that the veto will be one that everyone can somehow throw to Paul (hold em/fold em or the one where everyone gangs up on Jess so she gets put out early come to mind).  As far as the power struggle.  Alex already tried to voice her opinion to Paul that Elena is a better competitor if it comes down to her and Mark, but he shut her down.  She is completely submissive to him just like the rest of them.

It's really not that big of a gamble.  Remember, Jess has the halting hex, so even if she ends up still being on the block, she can stop the eviction.  Thats why I call it low risk.  You play the situations as they come up.

When we talked about this last night Ctown, you said that both of them should not play in the temptation comp, only Cody because his chances of winning are better and you don't want to take the chance.  So did you change your mind because it is very likely a reset week or did this just occur to you?

Frankly it isn't going to matter anyway.  The hex will be used and instead of going home this week, Cody or Jess will go home next week with Paul being HOH again.

It just came to me. And it's NOT a reset week where Paul will be HoH again. If that was truly the case and it resets to after the comp is played, then when Jess got word of the votes being flipped, she would've used it on herself and changed the noms
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:16 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
This week is pretty much decided, Cody and/or Jess will be on the block this week, she will use the hex to stop the eviction, and if the conversation she had with Cody earlier is accurate, then this will be a reset week.

Paul and Jess are BOTH eligible to play in HOH.  The HOH comp is another memory comp, but it is not one with pictures and studying time, it is either audio clues over the PA system so that EVERYONE is hearing the same shit and Paul has less chance to screw up anyone with answers, or it is one where a group of dancers or jugglers or whatever are presented to the hg's and then a question is asked immediately following.  No studying, just spontaneous answers.  

Jess wins HOH.  Josh wins the temptation comp.  Alex loses and is the 3rd nominee.  Jess puts up Matt and Raven.  Christmas uses her veto power to keep Cody from playing veto.  Jess wins veto.  She uses it to take Matt of the block only after getting his absolute word that he will vote out Paul, make him swear on something (he might screw her but the "word" is out there fore Mr. Moral).  Paul is on the block against Alex and Raven.  Now he has to not only make sure HE doesn't go home, but he has to make a decision on who he is going to try to save.  If he campaigns against Raven, Matt is no longer his voting buddy because she would be going home BEFORE jury and this is Matt's entire goal in the house, for Raven to win.  If he campaigns against Alex, then he loses Jason and Alex has a lot of shit on Paul for sure.

More than likely Paul stays, but he is weakened because either way he loses 2 numbers from his side.

Paul would find a way to get out of it.  It's really not that difficult, when he campaigns, he just campaigns to save himself.  Basically say that he has more to offer than either of the other two and leave it at that, force the rest of them to decide.  Then whoever stays will eat up what Paul was telling them earlier.  

You are talking about Paul here, Mr. Control freak. There is no way he leaves the votes to chance. He will want HIS choice to stay in the house. He might use this argument with general population, but there will be groups that he talks differently to and I believe it would be something that would get out.

I mean he had safety for 2 weeks after it was revealed and he went balls to the wall to get the next HOH when he could have just let it play out or pushed one of his cronies to make the moves.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7110
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Now here's a strategy that would not have a very big risk.  Jess and Cody both play in the comp.  Cody is going for the win, Jess is throwing it and loses on purpose.  Cody now has safety and Jess is on the block but is guaranteed to play for veto.

When they pick players for veto, Cody gets picked.  Being his usual smug self, Paul tells Christmas to use her temptation and pull Cody off the veto.  Paul still does not believe anything with Jess temptation and they go into the veto very confident.  Jess then wins the veto and pulls herself off.  Her and Cody are both safe and Mark and Elena are left on the block themselves.

It goes back and forth all week over who to evict, Paul wants Mark out, but Alex wants Elena out.  Power struggle and dissension among the ranks.

The only problem is Paul thinks El is a bigger comp threat. That Mark can't win crap. (and since he hasn't played in any veto's (I think he has only played in HOH's right?) he hasn't won anything. So Paul is right about Mark.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:42 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Now here's a strategy that would not have a very big risk.  Jess and Cody both play in the comp.  Cody is going for the win, Jess is throwing it and loses on purpose.  Cody now has safety and Jess is on the block but is guaranteed to play for veto.

When they pick players for veto, Cody gets picked.  Being his usual smug self, Paul tells Christmas to use her temptation and pull Cody off the veto.  Paul still does not believe anything with Jess temptation and they go into the veto very confident.  Jess then wins the veto and pulls herself off.  Her and Cody are both safe and Mark and Elena are left on the block themselves.

It goes back and forth all week over who to evict, Paul wants Mark out, but Alex wants Elena out.  Power struggle and dissension among the ranks.

The only problem is Paul thinks El is a bigger comp threat. That Mark can't win crap. (and since he hasn't played in any veto's (I think he has only played in HOH's right?) he hasn't won anything. So Paul is right about Mark.)

Well it looks like Mark can win comps because he won the temptation comp. It was some variation of the spinning around and then rolling a ball into pins. He competed against Alex, Jason, Matt. I don't recall if Josh did it or not. But he did beat Alex and Jason for sure. Mark winning really pissed Paul off because apparently he believed that Matt could have beaten him, but didn't take the chance (probably wanted to make sure he wasn't the third nominee so played it safe).
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7110
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:55 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Now here's a strategy that would not have a very big risk.  Jess and Cody both play in the comp.  Cody is going for the win, Jess is throwing it and loses on purpose.  Cody now has safety and Jess is on the block but is guaranteed to play for veto.

When they pick players for veto, Cody gets picked.  Being his usual smug self, Paul tells Christmas to use her temptation and pull Cody off the veto.  Paul still does not believe anything with Jess temptation and they go into the veto very confident.  Jess then wins the veto and pulls herself off.  Her and Cody are both safe and Mark and Elena are left on the block themselves.

It goes back and forth all week over who to evict, Paul wants Mark out, but Alex wants Elena out.  Power struggle and dissension among the ranks.

The only problem is Paul thinks El is a bigger comp threat. That Mark can't win crap. (and since he hasn't played in any veto's (I think he has only played in HOH's right?) he hasn't won anything. So Paul is right about Mark.)

Well it looks like Mark can win comps because he won the temptation comp.  It was some variation of the spinning around and then rolling a ball into pins.  He competed against Alex, Jason, Matt.  I don't recall if Josh did it or not.  But he did beat Alex and Jason for sure.  Mark winning really pissed Paul off because apparently he believed that Matt could have beaten him, but didn't take the chance (probably wanted to make sure he wasn't the third nominee so played it safe).

You mean to tell me Mark has a win and Josh still doesn't? Wonder who the meatball is now?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:09 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Now here's a strategy that would not have a very big risk.  Jess and Cody both play in the comp.  Cody is going for the win, Jess is throwing it and loses on purpose.  Cody now has safety and Jess is on the block but is guaranteed to play for veto.

When they pick players for veto, Cody gets picked.  Being his usual smug self, Paul tells Christmas to use her temptation and pull Cody off the veto.  Paul still does not believe anything with Jess temptation and they go into the veto very confident.  Jess then wins the veto and pulls herself off.  Her and Cody are both safe and Mark and Elena are left on the block themselves.

It goes back and forth all week over who to evict, Paul wants Mark out, but Alex wants Elena out.  Power struggle and dissension among the ranks.

The only problem is Paul thinks El is a bigger comp threat. That Mark can't win crap. (and since he hasn't played in any veto's (I think he has only played in HOH's right?) he hasn't won anything. So Paul is right about Mark.)

Well it looks like Mark can win comps because he won the temptation comp.  It was some variation of the spinning around and then rolling a ball into pins.  He competed against Alex, Jason, Matt.  I don't recall if Josh did it or not.  But he did beat Alex and Jason for sure.  Mark winning really pissed Paul off because apparently he believed that Matt could have beaten him, but didn't take the chance (probably wanted to make sure he wasn't the third nominee so played it safe).

You mean to tell me Mark has a win and Josh still doesn't? Wonder who the meatball is now?

clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7374
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:29 pm

Paul will check in with Jess one more time before veto. When he does, she should tell him that she does not feel safe being on the block on Thursday and not use the hex. So, if he doesn't use veto on her she might have to use it. If he uses the veto on her, she will let Cody go. He will say it will raise questions and she should say she doesn't care, she is not going get evicted with the hex in her pocket. He uses the veto on her and puts up Alex to make a point to Jess and convince her further not to use the hex.

On Thursday she uses the hex and turns to Paul to ask how it feels to be completely blindsided and made out to be a fool. The HOH is athletic and Cody pulls out the win. Cody plays temptation comp and wins, Jason loses and is on the block. Nominees going into veto are Alex, Paul, and Jason. Jason wins veto and removes himself leaving Paul and Alex on the block. Alex will go home (and miss jury) because these idiots won't be smart enough to see that Paul is the biggest threat in the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:18 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Paul will check in with Jess one more time before veto.  When he does, she should tell him that she does not feel safe being on the block on Thursday and not use the hex.  So, if he doesn't use veto on her she might have to use it.  If he uses the veto on her, she will let Cody go.  He will say it will raise questions and she should say she doesn't care, she is not going get evicted with the hex in her pocket.  He uses the veto on her and puts up Alex to make a point to Jess and convince her further not to use the hex.  

On Thursday she uses the hex and turns to Paul to ask how it feels to be completely blindsided and made out to be a fool.  The HOH is athletic and Cody pulls out the win.  Cody plays temptation comp and wins, Jason loses and is on the block.  Nominees going into veto are Alex, Paul, and Jason.  Jason wins veto and removes himself leaving Paul and Alex on the block.  Alex will go home (and miss jury) because these idiots won't be smart enough to see that Paul is the biggest threat in the game.

If Cody wins HoH, he's not allowed to play in the temptation comp.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:07 pm

REgardless of the hex getting used or not. I want to see Cody's speech and him say something along the lines of the following:

Look, I know you guys don't like me and want me out of the house. I know I can be difficult at times but I feel a line was crossed when you questioned my integrity, dedidcation and military service. But that is ok, I want all of you to remember just one thing, it is because of actions of people like me, that has actually fought in a war, that people like you are able to spout the nonsense that comes out of your mouth by mocking a military career. I put my life on the line to defend that right. Now Jess, use that hex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   

Back to top Go down
 
BB Wishes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Christmas Wishes & Holiday.
» Birthday wishes for you, Prairie Dweller!
» 2014 wishes for all brands
» HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wishes thread
» Wedding Wishes for George and Amal

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: