AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:07 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Does anyone really think that is Josh gets to the F2 seats with Paul he is going to be able to make clear, precise, and poignant answers? Hell he'll want to jump into the middle of the question.

Actually when given a chance to just state his point of view, he is surprisingly articulate.  Now if they have Paul state his case first, it could very well throw Josh off his speech, which is probably what production will likely do just for that reason.

I think if Paul doesn't win HOH and Josh wins veto and sends him packing, Josh wins this game hands down because he will have made the biggest move in the game.  In contrast if he has the opportunity and sends Kevin out instead, he loses the game for sure because he has already screwed up by not making moves for his own game leading up to that point.  

Christmas is 100% throwing this HOH comp to Paul.  In her mind there are 3 people in that house with her who will not send her packing.  She believes that Kevin likes her more than Josh and Paul has promised she is going to final 2.  Plus she has feelings for Paul that she admitted to the camera the other night (even though he has a girlfriend supposedly waiting on the outside of the game).  Kevin will do what Paul tells him, which I believe will be to evict Christmas and he will pretend he didn't tell Kevin to do it.  

If this happens (Christmas leaving) Josh will know 100% that it is Paul's doing and it just might give him a chance to reclaim his manhood.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:37 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Does anyone really think that is Josh gets to the F2 seats with Paul he is going to be able to make clear, precise, and poignant answers? Hell he'll want to jump into the middle of the question.

Actually when given a chance to just state his point of view, he is surprisingly articulate.  Now if they have Paul state his case first, it could very well throw Josh off his speech, which is probably what production will likely do just for that reason.

I think if Paul doesn't win HOH and Josh wins veto and sends him packing, Josh wins this game hands down because he will have made the biggest move in the game.  In contrast if he has the opportunity and sends Kevin out instead, he loses the game for sure because he has already screwed up by not making moves for his own game leading up to that point.  

Christmas is 100% throwing this HOH comp to Paul.  In her mind there are 3 people in that house with her who will not send her packing.  She believes that Kevin likes her more than Josh and Paul has promised she is going to final 2.  Plus she has feelings for Paul that she admitted to the camera the other night (even though he has a girlfriend supposedly waiting on the outside of the game).  Kevin will do what Paul tells him, which I believe will be to evict Christmas and he will pretend he didn't tell Kevin to do it.  

Agreed, fingers crossed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:48 am

Since Raven thinks she is such a mastermind, I want to see the jury round table discussion where she is spewing her bullshit and Dr Will call her out on her shit, even though we all know he hasn't seen a single episode
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:24 am

ctown28 wrote:
Since Raven thinks she is such a mastermind, I want to see the jury round table discussion where she is spewing her bullshit and Dr Will call her out on her shit, even though we all know he hasn't seen a single episode

clapping
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:13 pm

WE get to finale night, the votes are cast and we get to the fluff crap where Julie asks both jury and prejury members questions about the game. Jessica gets a lot of questions, Dom gets a lot of questions, Raven does not get a single question asked of her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:53 pm

ctown28 wrote:
WE get to finale night, the votes are cast and we get to the fluff crap where Julie asks both jury and prejury members questions about the game.  Jessica gets a lot of questions, Dom gets a lot of questions, Raven does not get a single question asked of her.

Yes, I agree. Having to sit there with her mouth shut the entire time would be the worst punishment for her. She would probably have to fake some kind of gastric attack, fall on the floor and have everyone rush to her side just to get some attention.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:21 am

ctown28 wrote:
WE get to finale night, the votes are cast and we get to the fluff crap where Julie asks both jury and prejury members questions about the game.  Jessica gets a lot of questions, Dom gets a lot of questions, Raven does not get a single question asked of her.

This would make her CRAZY! I love it!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   

Back to top Go down

BB Wishes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9