Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
DUH! <----- ctown what the hell? this is not what I clicked! this is a pimple compared to the the Duh selected....wtf? I need people to understand how important my face slapping habits are! especially this season!

Will have to look another time. Don't have smiley access right now DUH!

All fixed, apparently there were two in there with the same shortcut

DUH! now this express's my face slapping habbit...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:25 pm

Some of you may not have heard about this, but Jess has been cast in a role on Bold and Beautiful. It has already been filmed. Hence my wish, thye have a luxury comp and the reward for the 3 of them is a special viewing of B & B, yes the episode that Jess has already filmed. They will all be beside themselves when they realize that she is doing fabulous outside of the game and is well liked
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:34 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Some of you may not have heard about this, but Jess has been cast in a role on Bold and Beautiful.  It has already been filmed.  Hence my wish, thye have a luxury comp and the reward for the 3 of them is a special viewing of B & B, yes the episode that Jess has already filmed.  They will all be beside themselves when they realize that she is doing fabulous outside of the game and is well liked

I guarantee you they will say....If they gave that to Jess can you imagine what we will get?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:54 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Some of you may not have heard about this, but Jess has been cast in a role on Bold and Beautiful.  It has already been filmed.  Hence my wish, thye have a luxury comp and the reward for the 3 of them is a special viewing of B & B, yes the episode that Jess has already filmed.  They will all be beside themselves when they realize that she is doing fabulous outside of the game and is well liked

I guarantee you they will say....If they gave that to Jess can you imagine what we will get?

I loved reading this wish and envisioned something entertaining. Then Naru rained on my parade because that is EXACTLY what the others would be saying and shit on my happy place. But I would still like to see it happen!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:59 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I loved reading this wish and envisioned something entertaining.  Then Naru rained on my parade because that is EXACTLY what the others would be saying and shit on my happy place.  But I would still like to see it happen!

I don't agree that they would feel that way. Many have seen past seasons, especially Josh and he knows that only the favorites are asked to be on the show. Plus Paul was on last year and likely will not be back. Paul may try to dismiss it as no big deal, but you know it would bother the hell out of them. Hell, even if they did say something that stupid to make themselves feel better, that would just add to their misery because it will be all they talk about.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:31 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I loved reading this wish and envisioned something entertaining.  Then Naru rained on my parade because that is EXACTLY what the others would be saying and shit on my happy place.  But I would still like to see it happen!

I don't agree that they would feel that way.  Many have seen past seasons, especially Josh and he knows that only the favorites are asked to be on the show.  Plus Paul was on last year and likely will not be back.  Paul may try to dismiss it as no big deal, but you know it would bother the hell out of them.  Hell, even if they did say something that stupid to make themselves feel better, that would just add to their misery because it will be all they talk about.

Oh, I don't think they would feel that way deep down, but that is what they would be saying. Like you said Paul would say he did it and it wasn't a big deal, or that he wouldn't do it again or something like that. And I 100% agree with you that it would renew the obsession of talking about them. I can also hear Christmas saying that she knew Jess would get out of the house and move on with her life without Cody and she is already doing it. She honestly believes that Jess left the house, returned to her life and just dropped Cody like a bad habit without giving him 2 thoughts. I still say she is butt hurt that nobody looked at hooking up with her and probably blames that on her broken foot as well.

But in any event, it would be a great wish to be granted and if they can't do that, then just have Julie announce on to them on eviction night or even at the finale would be a consolation wish.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:34 am

Now THIS would be hilarious for sure. Paul has been kind of neglecting Raven lately as far as talking about game. I mean after Paul won veto she was talking to Josh and Christmas about being so happy to watch Alex and Jason be shocked when Paul doesn't use the veto and they have to be on the block just like Raven and Matt were. When they told Raven that Paul was using the veto, she was visibly shocked by it. They said he had a plan and then she said she trusted Paul. As far as I know, he has not explained to her what the hell is going on, except that Jason is going home and Alex doesn't know about it. She asked Christmas what she was supposed to say to Alex and Jason if they ask and was told to say she was voting with the house.

She posed the idea before the veto to Paul that they need to start painting a target on Josh and Christmas to break them up. He really didn't say much and moved on. Now she has watched as Paul and Christmas have grown closer and closer, and then the other night Christmas sent her away from them when Paul was upset. So with all this in mind (sorry it is taking me so long to get to the point, but we need background here).

So right now she thinks the votes are 3-1 to evict Jason. Wouldn't it be hilarious if she has this genius, Mensa moment and voted to evict Kevin thinking she was going to make it a tie and Christmas would have to evict Jason and then she would blame the "tying vote" on Josh so Alex would be pissed and go after the 2 of them?

Then the double eviction happens right after. Paul is pissed thinking it was Josh, but he can't just call him out about it because in Alex and Jason's eyes that was SUPPOSED to happen. Josh would be trying his damnedest to let Paul and Christmas know it was not him who did it, but he can't just openly talk about it either. Raven is standing around shitting her pants wondering what the fuck just happened and how royally pissed off Paul will be if he figures out it was her. Meanwhile Jason and Alex are happy, excited and going into the HOH comp without a care in the world. Jason wins HOH and puts up Christmas and Raven. Jason wins POV (ball pit), leaves the noms the same and Raven goes home. The next week comes with a shitload of chaos!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn

Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging
Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:54 am

chap5788 wrote:
Now THIS would be hilarious for sure.  Paul has been kind of neglecting Raven lately as far as talking about game.  I mean after Paul won veto she was talking to Josh and Christmas about being so happy to watch Alex and Jason be shocked when Paul doesn't use the veto and they have to be on the block just like Raven and Matt were.  When they told Raven that Paul was using the veto, she was visibly shocked by it.  They said he had a plan and then she said she trusted Paul.  As far as I know, he has not explained to her what the hell is going on, except that Jason is going home and Alex doesn't know about it.  She asked Christmas what she was supposed to say to Alex and Jason if they ask and was told to say she was voting with the house.

She posed the idea before the veto to Paul that they need to start painting a target on Josh and Christmas to break them up.  He really didn't say much and moved on.  Now she has watched as Paul and Christmas have grown closer and closer, and then the other night Christmas sent her away from them when Paul was upset.  So with all this in mind (sorry it is taking me so long to get to the point, but we need background here).

So right now she thinks the votes are 3-1 to evict Jason.  Wouldn't it be hilarious if she has this genius, Mensa moment and voted to evict Kevin thinking she was going to make it a tie and Christmas would have to evict Jason and then she would blame the "tying vote" on Josh so Alex would be pissed and go after the 2 of them?

Then the double eviction happens right after.  Paul is pissed thinking it was Josh, but he can't just call him out about it because in Alex and Jason's eyes that was SUPPOSED to happen.  Josh would be trying his damnedest to let Paul and Christmas know it was not him who did it, but he can't just openly talk about it either.  Raven is standing around shitting her pants wondering what the fuck just happened and how royally pissed off Paul will be if he figures out it was her.  Meanwhile Jason and Alex are happy, excited and going into the HOH comp without a care in the world.  Jason wins HOH and puts up Christmas and Raven.  Jason wins POV (ball pit), leaves the noms the same and Raven goes home.  The next week comes with a shitload of chaos!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn

Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging
Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball

I'm lost so instead of it being a 3-1 vote she votes to evict Kevin, which I don't think she would do even if Paul told her too, she makes it a tie....that leaves Christmas to do what Paul wanted in the first place and that is for her to break the tie and send Jason home. Leaving the blood on her hands and by association Josh as well. Alex target, if she wins the double eviction would be Christmas and Josh. I think she would push or in her case threaten Raven to vote out Christmas or when she (Alex) wins veto she will put her (Raven's) ass up on the block. Now this is wishful thinking but in the end if Alex is as petty as we think she is and someone other than Paul or Raven win the POV I think she will put Paul on the block. One, because she will realize he made her look like a fool this week and two because she knows no one leave that house with out Paul knowing about it. One more thing....Paul won't have time to work his magic on her and I think if he tries it will convince her more that he was behind it. I may be right about 2% of this but I think only 80% of it is impossible. We'll see.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:40 am

To clarify, Paul's plan is for Paul and Alex to vote out Kevin/Josh and Raven vote to evict Jason, Christmas breaks the tie and sends Jason home. Paul has a fake fight with Josh and gets Alex to throw HOH to him to take the shot at Josh, but he will supposedly put up Raven and Kevin. If Alex doesn't win veto he will backdoor her. I don't see him doing ANY of this.

Raven thinks the vote is going to be 3-1 to evict Jason because Paul has kept her out of the loop. If she votes to evict Kevin instead with the idea this puts a target on Josh and Christmas (vote and tiebreaker), in reality it will be actually evict Kevin instead.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:42 am

chap5788 wrote:
To clarify, Paul's plan is for Paul and Alex to vote out Kevin/Josh and Raven vote to evict Jason, Christmas breaks the tie and sends Jason home.  Paul has a fake fight with Josh and gets Alex to throw HOH to him to take the shot at Josh, but he will supposedly put up Raven and Kevin.  If Alex doesn't win veto he will backdoor her.  I don't see him doing ANY of this.

Raven thinks the vote is going to be 3-1 to evict Jason because Paul has kept her out of the loop.  If she votes to evict Kevin instead with the idea this puts a target on Josh and Christmas (vote and tiebreaker), in reality it will be actually evict Kevin instead.  

Yehp! :facepalm: I see what you are saying now...sorry Embarassed

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:32 am

Josh finally gets fed up with the way Christmas and Paul are talking down to him and not listening to a sing concern, so he decides to go rogue and flips the script. He spills everything to potato head and jason and sends out Kevin. Josh then teams up with potato head and jason to go after Paul and Christmas
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:42 am

ctown28 wrote:
Josh finally gets fed up with the way Christmas and Paul are talking down to him and not listening to a sing concern, so he decides to go rogue and flips the script.  He spills everything to potato head and jason and sends out Kevin.  Josh then teams up with potato head and jason to go after Paul and Christmas

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner here!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:30 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Josh finally gets fed up with the way Christmas and Paul are talking down to him and not listening to a sing concern, so he decides to go rogue and flips the script.  He spills everything to potato head and jason and sends out Kevin.  Josh then teams up with potato head and jason to go after Paul and Christmas

Ding, ding, ding!  We have a winner here!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thinking about your wish reminded me of something that happened last night. Alex was talking to Jason and Josh about the plans moving forward (of course she is assuming that Jason is staying). She said if she wins HOH her target is Raven. She said that she will put up the person who does the worst in the comp next to Raven but Raven will go home. She thinks that is a fair way to choose who would go on the block next to Raven and she said this is going to be her word to everyone now instead of waiting until she wins HOH if that happens.

Then the 3 of them went into the apple room and Josh said that he thinks the 3 of them are ALL hated by the jury members pretty equally because they have called people out and pissed people off. I thought that maybe he was seeing the light a bit. Then they reminisced about the game and he said they had been together from day 1 except for the Jillian vote. So again, I thought maybe he was finding a way to justify changing loyalties to Jason and Alex because they have been together and they have never really crossed Josh in any way. Jason and Alex were not dismissive with Josh, they were listening to him and discussing things with him, etc., which is big currency when it comes to Josh for sure. So I was hoping he would camera talk (which most of the time I think he is talking to his family and justifying to them what he is doing) later and say that he has to play his own game, they were all in a group and he wanted to be loyal to Christmas and Paul, but they are just letting him twist in the wind, but Jason and Alex aren't..............but it didn't happen. Maybe we can hope that after sleeping on it, he comes to this realization and we see a shake up tonight just as Ctown outlined it above.

I don't know why I hope and fantasize about these things because it only sets me up to be completely pissed off when everything ends up going Paul's way every Thursday, but with a season that sucks the way this one does, what else can we do?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:04 am

So in the aftermath of the double eviction. Paul is patting himself on the back that everything he said would happen, happened. He has convinced Kevin to throw the next HoH so that him AND Paul can win the next one. Kevin is so over it, he just agrees. Now we get to Paul talking to Josh and telling him he has to win the next HoH and josh says he can't put Alex up, he's too emotional (welcome to big brother asshole). Paul tells him he has to, Alex can't play and they can now run the table.

Anyhow, onto the wish.

Josh agrees to all of this, wins HoH, keeps his mouth shut and puts up Alex and Kevin. Then he gets some balls and tells Paul that they need to throw veto to him (josh) and it's non negotiable as he's went along with all of Paul's plans and to give him this one. Sells it as he needs comp wins for his resume. Paul's ego reluctantly agrees and Dr tells us he will throw the dog a bone.

Josh then gets with Christmas and Alex and fesses up to the elaborate plan Paul had to get rid of jason and everything that went down. Josh, Christmas and Alex form a new final 3, josh wins veto, takes down Alex and puts up Paul. Paul goes home.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:11 am

I'll make it simple for all of us,

I wish for Paul to get kicked in the nuts, have his "floaty" and his ego, deflated as he walks out the door.

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:37 am

Naru wrote:
I'll make it simple for all of us,

I wish for Paul to get kicked in the nuts, have his "floaty" and his ego, deflated as he walks out the door.

I will second that wish, happily.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:00 pm

Alex is evicted. Paul tells Kevin to throw HOH to him, but he wins it anyway to secure his safety. Not that it matters but he puts up Josh and Christmas. Josh wins veto and evict Paul (then cries).

HOH part 1, endurance: Josh can't hold up his body weight. Christmas' foot won't let her finish. Kevin wins part 1. Christmas blames Josh for screwing them over.

HOH part 2, puzzle/events: Josh wins, promises Christmas he will take her to the end.

HOH part 3, questions: Since Kevin is the only one who actually talked to anyone as they were leaving, he wins the final HOH. He chooses Josh because he thinks that people will dislike him for his behavior. Josh wins because he made the biggest and only real move in the game, taking Paul out.

AFP: By a landslide Cody wins. Julie announces the top 3 were Cody, Jessica and Mark.

The salty faces of Paul, Christmas, Raven, Alex and Jason are priceless!

And to make finale night even more fun for me, Julie congratulates Jessica on her Bold and the Beautiful appearance, which burns Paul, Christmas and Raven especially.

Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging
hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:23 am

chap5788 wrote:
Alex is evicted.  Paul tells Kevin to throw HOH to him, but he wins it anyway to secure his safety.  Not that it matters but he puts up Josh and Christmas.  Josh wins veto and evict Paul (then cries).

HOH part 1, endurance:  Josh can't hold up his body weight.  Christmas' foot won't let her finish.  Kevin wins part 1.  Christmas blames Josh for screwing them over.

HOH part 2, puzzle/events:  Josh wins, promises Christmas he will take her to the end.

HOH part 3, questions:  Since Kevin is the only one who actually talked to anyone as they were leaving, he wins the final HOH.  He chooses Josh because he thinks that people will dislike him for his behavior.  Josh wins because he made the biggest and only real move in the game, taking Paul out.  

AFP:  By a landslide Cody wins.  Julie announces the top 3 were Cody, Jessica and Mark.  

And to make finale night even more fun for me, Julie congratulates Jessica on her Bold and the Beautiful appearance, which burns Paul, Christmas and Raven especially.

hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball

chap, I shall share these BB wishes! hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize

I would LOOOOVE to see Kevin win HoH and somehow get Paul out.....

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:05 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Alex is evicted.  Paul tells Kevin to throw HOH to him, but he wins it anyway to secure his safety.  Not that it matters but he puts up Josh and Christmas.  Josh wins veto and evict Paul (then cries).

HOH part 1, endurance:  Josh can't hold up his body weight.  Christmas' foot won't let her finish.  Kevin wins part 1.  Christmas blames Josh for screwing them over.

HOH part 2, puzzle/events:  Josh wins, promises Christmas he will take her to the end.

HOH part 3, questions:  Since Kevin is the only one who actually talked to anyone as they were leaving, he wins the final HOH.  He chooses Josh because he thinks that people will dislike him for his behavior.  Josh wins because he made the biggest and only real move in the game, taking Paul out.  

AFP:  By a landslide Cody wins.  Julie announces the top 3 were Cody, Jessica and Mark.  

chap, I shall share these BB wishes! hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize

I would LOOOOVE to see Kevin win HoH and somehow get Paul out.....

Ironically, this would be karma at its best. Jason goes to jury and listen to Mark and Cody tell him "I told you so" about Paul clipping him from the game. Then Alex goes to the jury and has to listen to the same thing from Cody, Mark AND Jason. Then Paul comes to the round table and Alex gets to say it to him and add that she told him keeping Kevin in the game was a mistake.

Yes, karma, if only she would pay a visit on Paul, it would be so sweet to watch.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:29 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Ironically, this would be karma at its best.  Jason goes to jury and listen to Mark and Cody tell him "I told you so" about Paul clipping him from the game.  Then Alex goes to the jury and has to listen to the same thing from Cody, Mark AND Jason.  Then Paul comes to the round table and Alex gets to say it to him and add that she told him keeping Kevin in the game was a mistake.

Yes, karma, if only she would pay a visit on Paul, it would be so sweet to watch.

Actually, when Alex was camera talking the other night, she kept saying things like, "This is exactly what Cody said was going to happen" so there is certainly some buyers remorse and we've seen it from many of the people evicted since then, with the exception of Matt and Raven, but those two are such followers, I guarantee you, they are trash talking Paul with the rest of the jurors
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Ironically, this would be karma at its best.  Jason goes to jury and listen to Mark and Cody tell him "I told you so" about Paul clipping him from the game.  Then Alex goes to the jury and has to listen to the same thing from Cody, Mark AND Jason.  Then Paul comes to the round table and Alex gets to say it to him and add that she told him keeping Kevin in the game was a mistake.

Actually, when Alex was camera talking the other night, she kept saying things like, "This is exactly what Cody said was going to happen" so there is certainly some buyers remorse and we've seen it from many of the people evicted since then, with the exception of Matt and Raven, but those two are such followers, I guarantee you, they are trash talking Paul with the rest of the jurors

Oh Alex is DEFINITELY on the shoulda, coulda, woulda bandwagon right now. She was even saying Dom was right about Paul being a snake.

As far as Matt and Raven, I watched some of Raven's exit interview and it showed how completely clueless she really was when she left the house. Obviously she blames Alex for eviction, she put her up. But when she was asked who has been running the house this season, she said it was Alex. She said Alex is the puppet master. She is of course rooting for "her boy Paul" but I found it really strange that she didn't think he was running the house at all. Jason was shell shocked when he left the game, but if he tells Matt and Raven that Paul orchestrated everything for Matt's eviction except that Kevin didn't go on the block and Matt was the target, will Raven and Matt believe him? Maybe not.

When Alex gets there it will be a different story, IF she decides to impart that information. She told Paul she would give a fair vote and would advocate for people to vote for him, but since the veto ceremony where he actually went through with not using it, she has not spoken to him. He has tried on several occasions, but she is not having any of it at all, which drives him nuts so I actually like it.

I still say that Paul overplaying his game with final deals with everyone in the house except for Cody could hurt him in the votes at the end because there is the potential for a lot of bitterness here, which is why Alex told Paul his best bet is to take Josh. I don't think her ego will allow her to vote for Christmas or Kevin in the finals, but I have a feeling she just might vote for Josh if his good-bye messages are good enough because at least he actually tried to play the game instead of being carried.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:33 pm

I think that Josh will mention his 3 person alliance with Christmas and Paul in the rest of his goodbye messages, along with the "Paul orchestrated this whole thing"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I think that Josh will mention his 3 person alliance with Christmas and Paul in the rest of his goodbye messages, along with the "Paul orchestrated this whole thing"

Yes, I know but when he delivers that message to Alex it is IMPORTANT that he tells her he had to stay true to his word to Paul and that Paul was the only one who was promising him the end game (something he has mentioned before with respect to Jason). He needs to drive it home that he was being loyal and true to his word, this will mean more to Alex and could flip her to Josh's camp with her vote.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:38 am

Does anyone really think that is Josh gets to the F2 seats with Paul he is going to be able to make clear, precise, and poignant answers? Hell he'll want to jump into the middle of the question.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:58 am

Naru wrote:
Does anyone really think that is Josh gets to the F2 seats with Paul he is going to be able to make clear, precise, and poignant answers? Hell he'll want to jump into the middle of the question.

Actually when given a chance to just state his point of view, he is surprisingly articulate. Now if they have Paul state his case first, it could very well throw Josh off his speech, which is probably what production will likely do just for that reason.

I think if Paul doesn't win HOH and Josh wins veto and sends him packing, Josh wins this game hands down because he will have made the biggest move in the game. In contrast if he has the opportunity and sends Kevin out instead, he loses the game for sure because he has already screwed up by not making moves for his own game leading up to that point.

Christmas is 100% throwing this HOH comp to Paul. In her mind there are 3 people in that house with her who will not send her packing. She believes that Kevin likes her more than Josh and Paul has promised she is going to final 2. Plus she has feelings for Paul that she admitted to the camera the other night (even though he has a girlfriend supposedly waiting on the outside of the game). Kevin will do what Paul tells him, which I believe will be to evict Christmas and he will pretend he didn't tell Kevin to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   

Back to top Go down

BB Wishes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next