AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:19 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
This will NEVER happen, but it sure would be entertaining.

Julie comes on the screen tonight and says "Matt you broke rules this week on purpose to accumulate penalty votes, why did you do that?"

Matt:  "Well Julie, I had to save my little gypsy, she deserves to be here more than I do."

Julie:  "Well Matt, I hope it was worth it, because I have an announcement to make.  Because your repeated rule infarctions this week, we are going to forego the vote and you will automatically be evicted from the BB house tonight.  In addition you will not be joining the jury.  Take a moment to say your good-byes, gather your belongings and join me on stage."

Everyone is shocked.  Kevin smiles.  Raven melts into a sobbing, blubbering mess.  All of Paul's plans are up in smoke.  They don't know what to do in the HOH and Kevin goes out and wins it.

Oh,  I just thought of a better scenario to add on to yours.  Matt gets sent home (not jury) and eviction moves forward, Raven is evicted.  Julie then announces that due to this being an unexpected double eviction, they will re-instate the jury battle back.  Cody wins the battle back and comes into the house and Paul loses his mind

OMG! That would be true poetic justice....Because remember, Victor battled his way back into the house 3x's as well....OMG I LOVE this!

Oh how I wish this would have happened for sure. Matt didn't get a very warm welcome that is for sure and no interaction with the audience during his commentary either, but nobody even noticed.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:56 am

Paul continues to run the house, thinks he will make history be never being nominated AND a unanimous vote. Fast forward to finale night.

It's time to vote, Paul thinks he has 9-0 locked up. Cody, Mark and Elena all step up to the podium and say the same thing. "Sorry, you are all a bunch of sheep that let this egomaniac dictate the season, I can't reward him for his stupidity, but I can't vote for a sheep either, therefore, I abstain"
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:07 am

Christmas puts up Alex and Kevin per Alex suggestion. Jason wins veto. Now Paul, Christmas and Josh are shitting bricks, if jason pulls down Alex, they miss the targets. But Paul Talks to Alex to convince Jason to not use veto. They are just reeling Raven back and need to keep her happy. She agrees and tells Jason to leave her up ther, Kevin is going home. Alex gets evicted
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:32 am

I challenge anyone to beat this wish.

All season long, Paul has been telling people he has no chance to win. Nobody will vote for him even if he makes final 2 because he's played before. We get to finale night. Paul is sitting in final two with any of them. Paul loses 9-0 and it's all because they all thought that he was right and he shouldn't be voted for because he's played before. They followed his lead as the right way to play. Yes, I wish this even if he's sitting against the con artist
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I challenge anyone to beat this wish.

All season long, Paul has been telling people he has no chance to win.  Nobody will vote for him even if he makes final 2 because he's played before.  We get to finale night.  Paul is sitting in final two with any of them.  Paul loses 9-0 and it's all because they all thought that he was right and he shouldn't be voted for because he's played before.  They followed his lead as the right way to play.  Yes, I wish this even if he's sitting against the con artist

clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:15 pm

Okay BB Gods, fairies, genies, guardian angels or whatever the hell else might be out there, it is TIME for a wish to come true and Paul's plans to be shot in the ass.

hypnotize hypnotize Genie Genie crystalball crystalball

Here goes:

I have 2 options:

1. The veto is a very physical comp, like the rolling ball from end to end not letting it hit the ground. Jason's long arms, long legs and athleticism makes this perfect for him. Jason wins veto and Paul tries to convince him to take Alex off the block because she has pissed off more people, etc. Kevin talks to Jason and tells sets him straight before veto ceremony on Monday. Tells him to look how other weeks have played out. Think of his family, think of himself, don't take the chance, etc. Jason gets smart and uses the veto on himself. Kevin goes up. Josh tells Paul they need to vote as a team 3-1 to send Alex out. If it is a tie, Christmas is going to keep Alex because him and Christmas aren't taking the heat for this alone. Paul agrees to it, but talks to Christmas later saying Josh is jumping ship and they need to do what is best. He sets up the vote for 2-2. Christmas votes out Alex, Josh loses his mind and starts calling shit out.

2. Paul tells Kevin he HAS to throw the veto, but he gets scared for himself and Jason and doesn't do it. The veto is some sort of numbers kind of thing or house evicts with a small physical aspect like the bases one to get to the date number or something. Kevin wins veto. Paul tells him not to use it, but he tells him he can't leave Jason out to dry since he saved him this week. He also knows that if Jason leaves he will be cut soon because of him being out of the loop on game talk and such. He uses it to take Jason off the block. Raven goes on the block. Josh tells Paul votes have to be 3-1 as a team. Paul assures Alex she is staying (Jason, Kevin, Paul votes). Paul assures Raven him and Josh will force a tie and Christmas will keep her. Alex is evicted 2-2 with Paul telling Jason it was Kevin who fucked them over. But Josh is pissed about the whole thing and starts downloading everything he knows about Paul and his deals.

Either way Paul ends up in hot water and Alex leaves the house, which is my agenda for the week! Now go to work!!

Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging
Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:46 am

Hey BB genie, fairy or whatever you call yourself......................

cmer punch cmer punch cmer punch cmer punch cmer punch

Thanks for NOTHING!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:21 am

chap5788 wrote:

Thanks for NOTHING!

Hey chap5788 You welcome..... finger finger finger finger finger mooning mooning mooning finger finger finger mooning mooning mooning mooning

Wink Love, Naru

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:54 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Thanks for NOTHING!

Hey chap5788 You welcome..... finger finger finger finger finger mooning mooning mooning finger finger finger mooning mooning mooning mooning

Wink Love, Naru

Hey Naru, are YOU the genie? Are YOU the one who has been shitting on our wishes this season?

waiting

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:34 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Thanks for NOTHING!

Wink Love, Naru

Hey Naru, are YOU the genie?  Are YOU the one who has been shitting on our wishes this season?

waiting

Shocked    Devil Snicker

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:02 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Thanks for NOTHING!

Wink Love, Naru

Hey Naru, are YOU the genie?  Are YOU the one who has been shitting on our wishes this season?

waiting

Is Naru really the genie or is she pulling a Raven? seehearspeak If Naru is not the genie, then who is it??????

I just want to see Alex go home soon, soooo sick of her cockiness and her stupid hide and scare shit.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:34 pm

I get blames for everything so why not....lol Wink Cool Razz Shocked Wink

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:39 pm

Cap, judging from some of the comments, I don't think comparing Naru to Raven is going to help our cause with BB wishes very much!

No No
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:00 am

chap5788 wrote:
Cap, judging from some of the comments, I don't think comparing Naru to Raven is going to help our cause with BB wishes very much!

No No
:thumbsup:

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:29 am

chap5788 wrote:

No No

Grab some bloody Mary Mix and some Tito's, I see the dungeon in our future.  seehearspeak

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:24 am

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

No No

Grab some bloody Mary Mix and some Tito's, I see the dungeon in our future.  seehearspeak

No, I have no such place to put people.....my only power is to screw up the game of BB for you. I do have a pit...a deep, dark....all encompassing pit of despair. I throw past BB player that had no game in it and they come out of it worse for some reason. Ask Paul, he was the last one in my pit of despair.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:24 pm

Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

No No

No, I have no such place to put people.....my only power is to screw up the game of BB for you. I do have a pit...a deep, dark....all encompassing pit of despair. I throw past BB player that had no game in it and they come out of it worse for some reason. Ask Paul, he was the last one in my pit of despair.

Whew, I think we dodged a bullet there Cap! But just to be safe, I have our care packaged packed and ready to go!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:46 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

No No

Whew, I think we dodged a bullet there Cap!  But just to be safe, I have our care packaged packed and ready to go!

Good, we might need it.......

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:12 pm

Come Thursdays show, Julie comes out and says "Due the the circumstances in the house this season, we have decided there is no point in going through the motions. Paul, here is your check for $500,000, now please decide who is your second place. To the viewers, we deeply apologize for this horrible season and are working on how to make it less predictable. Thank you and Goodnight"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:25 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Come Thursdays show, Julie comes out and says "Due the the circumstances in the house this season, we have decided there is no point in going through the motions.  Paul, here is your check for $500,000, now please decide who is your second place.  To the viewers, we deeply apologize for this horrible season and are working on how to make it less predictable.  Thank you and Goodnight"

clapping
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:47 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Come Thursdays show, Julie comes out and says "Due the the circumstances in the house this season, we have decided there is no point in going through the motions.  Paul, here is your check for $500,000, now please decide who is your second place.  To the viewers, we deeply apologize for this horrible season and are working on how to make it less predictable.  Thank you and Goodnight"

YES! Let's just rip off the band aid and move on!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:07 pm

Jason is evicted. Kevin is scared he is next. HOH is questions, he wins it even though Paul told him to throw it. Paul tries to control him, but he tells Paul.............."shh, don't talk, I have a plan, it will be fine!"

He nominates Alex and Paul. Alex wins veto. Christmas is the replacement. Josh and Alex vote Paul out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:21 pm

DUH! <----- ctown what the hell? this is not what I clicked! this is a pimple compared to the the Duh selected....wtf? I need people to understand how important my face slapping habits are! especially this season!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Naru wrote:
DUH! <----- ctown what the hell? this is not what I clicked! this is a pimple compared to the the Duh selected....wtf? I need people to understand how important my face slapping habits are! especially this season!

Will have to look another time. Don't have smiley access right now DUH!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:37 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Will have to look another time. Don't have smiley access right now DUH!

All fixed, apparently there were two in there with the same shortcut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   

Back to top Go down

BB Wishes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next