Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:06 am

chap5788 wrote:
Alex is on my last fucking nerve.  Every time Jason tries to point something out to her she tells him how stupid he is, when a lot of the time he is actually right.  Just like on the episode tonight when he was defending Kevin and she was telling him he was being stupid.  She tells him he can't play having feelings of guilt, etc.  

So here is my NEW wish.

Hell freezes over (using your terms Ctown) and Matt wins HOH.  He puts up Alex and Jason and tells them he is going to backdoor Kevin (this was Paul's instruction to them tonight).  Jason wins veto and takes himself down.  Kevin goes on the block, but Alex is evicted in a blindside.  When she enters the jury Mark and Cody both laugh their ass off at her.

Jason wins the next HOH.  He puts up Paul and Christmas.  He wins veto to keep noms the same.  He tells Kevin that Paul was the one who poisoned Alex against him.  Vote is a tie, Josh and Kevin voting against Paul, Matt and Raven voting against Paul.  Jason sends Paul out the door.  When he enters the jury Alex laughs at him.

Final 2 somehow ends up being Kevin and Jason with Jason winning the game.

I may need a ctown intervention here but I really don't see how Josh winning BB is in any way good for this game. It means next season all the HG's are going to bang pots and pans, cry about people calling them names, disrespect sacred things like our military and be a bitch when they are up against someone that can literally kick their ass.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:33 am

chap5788 wrote:
Alex is on my last fucking nerve.  Every time Jason tries to point something out to her she tells him how stupid he is, when a lot of the time he is actually right.  Just like on the episode tonight when he was defending Kevin and she was telling him he was being stupid.  She tells him he can't play having feelings of guilt, etc.  

So here is my NEW wish.

Hell freezes over (using your terms Ctown) and Matt wins HOH.  He puts up Alex and Jason and tells them he is going to backdoor Kevin (this was Paul's instruction to them tonight).  Jason wins veto and takes himself down.  Kevin goes on the block, but Alex is evicted in a blindside.  When she enters the jury Mark and Cody both laugh their ass off at her.

Jason wins the next HOH.  He puts up Paul and Christmas.  He wins veto to keep noms the same.  He tells Kevin that Paul was the one who poisoned Alex against him.  Vote is a tie, Josh and Kevin voting against Paul, Matt and Raven voting against Paul.  Jason sends Paul out the door.  When he enters the jury Alex laughs at him.

Alex has been a toolbag for some time. I am sick of her as well. I am not a Jason fan but she is sometimes cruel to him and it irritates me.

That being said, I do not want to see Jason win, not a fan. Of course he is not as offensive as the rest of the minions. Would love to see Kevin win this.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:24 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

So here is my NEW wish.

Alex has been a toolbag for some time.  I am sick of her as well.  I am not a Jason fan but she is sometimes cruel to him and it irritates me.

That being said, I do not want to see Jason win, not a fan.  Of course he is not as offensive as the rest of the minions.  Would love to see Kevin win this.

I am not a fan of really any of them to be honest. I only named Jason the winner because he actually tries to win every comp he plays in and worries about what to do with it later. I think if Alex had been clipped that first week, he would be a completely different player. He is naïve but she does have some good instincts about people, but Alex just tells him how stupid he is and there have been many times he is spot on. Kevin was entertaining early on, but now he just comes off as desperate. There have been comps he could have won, but he wants nothing to do with it, not even to protect those who have protected him. He is just looking for someone to carry him to the end.

And Naru, I think much the same way you do about Josh, but Paul thinks it was a stroke of genius keeping Josh in the game as a weapon he can pull out any time he wants to. But Josh seems to be resisting him now; he basically shut Paul down about calling out Kevin which is new for him. The reason that I would see Josh winning as a positive thing would be because it means that Paul's "genius move" and the fact that he keeps discounting him as harmless unless he is employed by Paul to do something would make it poetic justice for him to beat Paul at the end, especially if Josh is the one to cut him from the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:25 pm

Naru wrote:

I may need a ctown intervention here but I really don't see how Josh winning BB is in any way good for this game. It means next season all the HG's are going to bang pots and pans, cry about people calling them names, disrespect sacred things like our military and be a bitch when they are up against someone that can literally kick their ass.

Josh is a good villain that nobody takes seriously. I don't see any future players mimicking his strategy because he comes off looking foolish. It would also be better to see him win than Paul, especially if he is in final 2 with Paul
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:16 pm

Of course this is a waste of time because Paul has handed out the script for the week, but, like Naru, I want to see ANYTHING happen that would fuck up Paul's plans in some way, shape or form and make him actually have to squirm for a week. So, to that end, here are my wishes for the week.

Matt wins HOH. He puts up Alex and Jason saying he wants to backdoor Kevin. Kevin wins veto and takes Jason off the block because Alex has been shitty to him. Matt puts up Josh. Kevin and Jason vote for Alex to stay. Christmas and Raven vote for Josh to stay. Paul is the tiebreaker and has to pick a side. Alex is evicted. Paul blames the 3rd vote on Kevin. Jason calls Kevin out and Kevin starts spilling the beans on what Paul has been directing him to do this season. All Paul's final 3 shit comes crashing down around him.

Jason wins the next HOH. He puts up Christmas and Josh. Jason wins veto and pulls Josh off the block for his word to vote to keep Christmas. Josh and Kevin vote to evict Paul. Jason breaks the tie and sends his ass packing.

After that, I really don't care what happens as long as Matt and Raven are not in the finals in any way.

Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie
crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:44 pm

Matt and Raven are likely going up on the block. They will be told that they are the pawns and Kevin is the backdoor for the week. They are stupid if they believe it but for the sake of this wish I need them to.

The veto is played and it is won by either Matt or Raven. Matt has been the pawn the past 2 weeks so the two of them decide that it is Raven's turn to be the pawn. Veto is used on Matt and Kevin is the replacement (would be even better if they could actually talk Paul into being the pawn, but that won't happen). She goes into eviction night just as confident as the night she was the pawn against Jess. Raven is evicted by a vote of 4-1
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Matt and Raven are likely going up on the block.  They will be told that they are the pawns and Kevin is the backdoor for the week.  They are stupid if they believe it but for the sake of this wish I need them to.

The veto is played and it is won by either Matt or Raven.  Matt has been the pawn the past 2 weeks so the two of them decide that it is Raven's turn to be the pawn.  Veto is used on Matt and Kevin is the replacement (would be even better if they could actually talk Paul into being the pawn, but that won't happen).  She goes into eviction night just as confident as the night she was the pawn against Jess.  Raven is evicted by a vote of 4-1

clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:03 am

When Raven finally gets evicted, in one of her goodbye messages, and I don't care who, goes something like this.

"Well Raven, sorry to see you go, but you really don't need the 500k, you aren't going to be around long enough to spend it due to all your terminal diseases."
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:35 am

ctown28 wrote:
When Raven finally gets evicted, in one of her goodbye messages, and I don't care who, goes something like this.

"Well Raven, sorry to see you go, but you really don't need the 500k, you aren't going to be around long enough to spend it due to all your terminal diseases."

clapping clapping

Sadly, I don't think any of the remaining minions have the "balls" to say anything like that.

It will be more like "Sorry to see you go but you really did not do much besides eat and hump Matt. I am sure all will be well when you get America's Favorite Player" due to your gastrowhatever it is. hypnotize

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:06 am

Jason doesn't use veto and leaves noms the same. Raven loses her shit. Matt is "annoyed" (like he said in the DR tonight). Chaos ensues. It is revealed that it was Jason's decision, but they were all aware it was coming and nobody told Matt and Raven. It is also revealed to Kevin that everyone knew about the "Kevin plan" as well. Raven is so ridiculous that even Paul agrees she has to go because Matt doesn't want to win anything anyway and it will blow his mind that she goes instead of him so he can't win HOH.

Then:

Option 1: Matt wins HOH. Paul pulls him right back in. He nominates Jason and Alex. Kevin wins veto. Paul tells him not to use it because he (Paul) could be the replacement. He tells Jason that Paul told him not to use it because Paul could be the replacement. Jason tells Kevin that Paul was pissed that Jason didn't put him on the block this week and he didn't do it because he didn't want to take a chance with Kevin going home. Kevin uses the veto to take Jason off the block. Matt puts up Josh (per Paul's instruction). Paul is put on the spot where he has to either send Josh home (vote with Jason and Kevin to evict him) or he has to vote to keep Josh, forcing a tie and Raven evicts Alex.

Option 2: Alex wins HOH. She puts up Kevin and Matt. Kevin wins veto and removes himself from the block. Alex calls in her favor from Paul to put him on the block to send Raven home. The others are stroking out about not wanting to go on the block. In order for the others to feel comfortable, she asks Jason to do it because he is not going home anyway since she is the tiebreaker. Jason is evicted with votes from Christmas, Josh and Paul, but Paul blames the vote on Kevin.

Option 3: Kevin wins HOH. He puts up Matt and Josh. Matt wins veto and takes himself off the block. He puts up Christmas as a replacement to "save their final 4" that they have been selling him. Josh is evicted.

Any of these situations have the potential for Paul getting caught up in all his deals because people will start talking in order to save their own ass. Since it is obvious production won't LET him get evicted, this is the best I could come up with where his true colors are shown to people and production might not be able to stop the train after that.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:45 am

At this point I would love to see Kevin win HoH. The only problem, he will most likely do what the "house" wants and waste an HoH and they will take him out the following week.

Also, just for shits and giggles, Josh wins HoH and in a BOLD move puts up Paul and Alex. Christmas wins POV and keeps the noms the same........hmmmmmmm

At this point the only person I do not want to win is Maven.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:03 am

capricious1 wrote:
At this point I would love to see Kevin win HoH.  The only problem, he will most likely do what the "house" wants and waste an HoH and they will take him out the following week.

Also, just for shits and giggles, Josh wins HoH and in a BOLD move puts up Paul and Alex.  Christmas wins POV and keeps the noms the same........hmmmmmmm  

Unfortunately you are right Cap, Kevin will try to "show his worth" to what he perceives as his team of Jason, Paul and Alex. He will put up Raven and Josh and Raven will go home.

But you may not be too far off with Josh taking a different shot. He was talking to Christmas yesterday and said that Paul is protected by EVERYONE in the house (wow light bulb comes on). He then said that Paul keeps wanting him to call this person or that person out and he doesn't want to do that anymore. He also said that Paul suggested if Josh wins HOH that he stage a fight with Paul so they are not associated together. But Josh figured out and told Christmas that is so Paul comes out like the "golden boy" and takes no responsibility for any move Josh might make as HOH. Christmas then agreed with him. It was quite funny watching Josh explain this to Christmas because that part had not occurred to her when Paul sprung that idea on her earlier. So, Josh is the brains of that particular duo, who would have seen that one?
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:49 pm

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
At this point I would love to see Kevin win HoH.  The only problem, he will most likely do what the "house" wants and waste an HoH and they will take him out the following week.

Also, just for shits and giggles, Josh wins HoH and in a BOLD move puts up Paul and Alex.  Christmas wins POV and keeps the noms the same........hmmmmmmm  

Unfortunately you are right Cap, Kevin will try to "show his worth" to what he perceives as his team of Jason, Paul and Alex.  He will put up Raven and Josh and Raven will go home.

But you may not be too far off with Josh taking a different shot.  He was talking to Christmas yesterday and said that Paul is protected by EVERYONE in the house (wow light bulb comes on).  He then said that Paul keeps wanting him to call this person or that person out and he doesn't want to do that anymore.  He also said that Paul suggested if Josh wins HOH that he stage a fight with Paul so they are not associated together.  But Josh figured out and told Christmas that is so Paul comes out like the "golden boy" and takes no responsibility for any move Josh might make as HOH.  Christmas then agreed with him.  It was quite funny watching Josh explain this to Christmas because that part had not occurred to her when Paul sprung that idea on her earlier.  So, Josh is the brains of that particular duo, who would have seen that one?

I noticed a bit of this last night on BBAD. Josh was talking to Christmas and she said something about Josh "losing a little bit of faith (or something like that ) in Paul."

Could this be true? Has Baby Huey finally found some neurons to fire? is there a bit of doubt regarding Paul?

How hilarious would it be if Josh were the one to take him out? clapping

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:59 pm

Matt goes to jury, we all know this is likely to happen. He has been telling people he better see Kevin in there next week, which prompted this wish.

Paul wins HoH by some fluke, he was actually trying to throw it, a crapshoot type of thing. Kevin wins veto so he can't send him home. He's too afraid to make a move against the other 4 remaining as it would out him to much, so the only one he has left is poor Raven.

Cut to a week later when we get to see the jury house. The HG's are talking about who they think they will see next. Matt says it better be KEvin but he really doesn't care as long as it's not Raven. Poor Raven comes walking into the jury house devastated. Matt asks what happened and with big tears in her eyes and mascara running down her face she proclaims "Paul, we gave that guy everything and he backstabbed me"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:29 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Matt goes to jury, we all know this is likely to happen.  He has been telling people he better see Kevin in there next week, which prompted this wish.

Paul wins HoH by some fluke, he was actually trying to throw it, a crapshoot type of thing.  Kevin wins veto so he can't send him home.  He's too afraid to make a move against the other 4 remaining as it would out him to much, so the only one he has left is poor Raven.

Cut to a week later when we get to see the jury house.  The HG's are talking about who they think they will see next.  Matt says it better be KEvin but he really doesn't care as long as it's not Raven.  Poor Raven comes walking into the jury house devastated.  Matt asks what happened and with big tears in her eyes and mascara running down her face she proclaims "Paul, we gave that guy everything and he backstabbed me"

Great wish! Kevin wouldn't even have to win the veto for this to happen because Kevin is now part of Paul's final 4 plan and Raven has been given the boot from it (probably because he has seen how she is a psycho bitch.

But let's be real, Paul will just tell her that it was the people who voted who fucked everything up for him and she would believe it.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:58 am

ctown28 wrote:
Matt goes to jury, we all know this is likely to happen.  He has been telling people he better see Kevin in there next week, which prompted this wish.

Paul wins HoH by some fluke, he was actually trying to throw it, a crapshoot type of thing.  Kevin wins veto so he can't send him home.  He's too afraid to make a move against the other 4 remaining as it would out him to much, so the only one he has left is poor Raven.

Cut to a week later when we get to see the jury house.  The HG's are talking about who they think they will see next.  Matt says it better be KEvin but he really doesn't care as long as it's not Raven.  Poor Raven comes walking into the jury house devastated.  Matt asks what happened and with big tears in her eyes and mascara running down her face she proclaims "Paul, we gave that guy everything and he backstabbed me"

This is a good wish and this could potentially happen, with all of his code words, winks, nods, burps....something is bound to slip up.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:08 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

This is a good wish and this could potentially happen, with all of his code words, winks, nods, burps....something is bound to slip up.

chuckle
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Matt is evicted to a chorus of boos or lukewarm reception. Raven will excuse it saying America is unhappy that Matt was evicted.

They are successful in throwing the HOH to Christmas. She puts up Jason and Alex telling them she doesn't want to deal with Kevin the entire week and doesn't want him to try in veto. Everyone else in the house will pull one of them down, basically what she told Josh NOT to do.

Jason wins POV and takes himself off the block. Kevin goes up. Alex will be fine with it because she actually wants to sit on the block next to Kevin "when he goes home." Alex is evicted 3-1.

It is double eviction night, so no time for Paul to "fix things" with Jason or explain at all. Jason wins HOH comp (ball pit as HOH instead of questions to switch it up). He puts up Paul and Christmas. Jason wins veto (puzzle). He tells Kevin and Josh neither of them will go up if they agree to vote out Paul instead of Christmas because Paul has been lying to all of them all along and has deals with everyone. Paul is voted out 2-1.

From there, I don't give a shit what happens as long as Raven doesn't make it to the finals.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:38 am

My wish list:

Alex loses her voice. Her cat ears go missing.

Somebody pops Paul's Trejo.

Kevin wins HoH.

Josh stops saying "why" and also grows a set.

Raven falls into an oubliette.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:18 am

capricious1 wrote:
My wish list:

Alex loses her voice.  Her cat ears go missing.

Somebody pops Paul's Trejo.

Kevin wins HoH.

Josh stops saying "why" and also grows a set.

Raven falls into an oubliette.

Can we please have Raven lose her voice too? We will be able to hear screeching even from down there.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:50 am

This will NEVER happen, but it sure would be entertaining.

Julie comes on the screen tonight and says "Matt you broke rules this week on purpose to accumulate penalty votes, why did you do that?"

Matt: "Well Julie, I had to save my little gypsy, she deserves to be here more than I do."

Julie: "Well Matt, I hope it was worth it, because I have an announcement to make. Because your repeated rule infarctions this week, we are going to forego the vote and you will automatically be evicted from the BB house tonight. In addition you will not be joining the jury. Take a moment to say your good-byes, gather your belongings and join me on stage."

Everyone is shocked. Kevin smiles. Raven melts into a sobbing, blubbering mess. All of Paul's plans are up in smoke. They don't know what to do in the HOH and Kevin goes out and wins it.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:35 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Julie comes on the screen tonight and says "Matt you broke rules this week on purpose to accumulate penalty votes, why did you do that?"

Matt:  "Well Julie, I had to save my little gypsy, she deserves to be here more than I do."

Julie:  "Well Matt, I hope it was worth it, because I have an announcement to make.  Because your repeated rule infarctions this week, we are going to forego the vote and you will automatically be evicted from the BB house tonight.  In addition you will not be joining the jury.  Take a moment to say your good-byes, gather your belongings and join me on stage."

Everyone is shocked.  Kevin smiles.  Raven melts into a sobbing, blubbering mess.  All of Paul's plans are up in smoke.  They don't know what to do in the HOH and Kevin goes out and wins it.

A good wish but, like you said. I'd love it too. Only problem is CBS would have to grow a pair....not likely to happen.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:50 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Matt:  "Well Julie, I had to save my little gypsy, she deserves to be here more than I do."

Julie:  "Well Matt, I hope it was worth it, because I have an announcement to make.  Because your repeated rule infarctions this week, we are going to forego the vote and you will automatically be evicted from the BB house tonight.  In addition you will not be joining the jury.  Take a moment to say your good-byes, gather your belongings and join me on stage."

Everyone is shocked.  Kevin smiles.  Raven melts into a sobbing, blubbering mess.  All of Paul's plans are up in smoke.  They don't know what to do in the HOH and Kevin goes out and wins it.

I'm hoping she actually calls him out on it and says something along the lines of "You purposely broke the rules, do you feel that it is disrectful to the game in itself to be so blatant about it?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Oh, I just thought of a better scenario to add on to yours. Matt gets sent home (not jury) and eviction moves forward, Raven is evicted. Julie then announces that due to this being an unexpected double eviction, they will re-instate the jury battle back. Cody wins the battle back and comes into the house and Paul loses his mind
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:06 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Oh,  I just thought of a better scenario to add on to yours.  Matt gets sent home (not jury) and eviction moves forward, Raven is evicted.  Julie then announces that due to this being an unexpected double eviction, they will re-instate the jury battle back.  Cody wins the battle back and comes into the house and Paul loses his mind

OMG! That would be true poetic justice....Because remember, Victor battled his way back into the house 3x's as well....OMG I LOVE this!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   

Back to top Go down

BB Wishes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next