View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:15 pm

I got a better one. Final 3 is Paul, Alex and Josh. Paul wins part 1 and Alex wins part 2. It's coming down to part 3 and Paul is nervous that he can't beat either of them. He tells Alex she needs to throw part 3 to him so he can send her to jury because he knows she would vote for him and he'd like at least 1 guaranteed vote. She's so stupid, she does it. Josh then wins 8-1.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:23 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I don't really see a scenario in which Paul does not make it to the end.  I think his end game is to try to get to the final 3 with Christmas and Josh.  Christmas can't compete in part 1 and part 2 and he thinks Josh is too stupid to win anything at the end, so he will have full control.  So, here is my wish.

If Paul executes his plan and gets to the end with these 2, one of these 2 things happen.

Josh surprises the hell out of Paul and takes him out in the final questions.  Then he takes Christmas to the final 2.  Paul goes out third place and doesn't get the "votes" to win AFP because people would not be voting for him assuming he would win the game.  Josh wins the game.

Or this:

Paul wins the final round and send Christmas packing.  Then because so many of these people are clueless about this game or will be butt hurt because Paul turned on them, they vote for Josh to win the game instead of Paul and he is sitting there on finale night screwed over!

Of course I would prefer he get clipped much earlier, but I thought I would throw this one out there.

My thoughts exactly, every road seems to lead to Paul, or be diverted by production to Paul, or be cleared by his stupid ass minions.

At this point I am kind of rooting for Kevin. I am not surprised he is still in the house, as Paul's number one information gatherer, but what Paul may not realize is that he is (in my opinion) playing a great social game. We shall see.....

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:35 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I got a better one. Final 3 is Paul, Alex and Josh. Paul wins part 1 and Alex wins part 2. It's coming down to part 3 and Paul is nervous that he can't beat either of them. He tells Alex she needs to throw part 3 to him so he can send her to jury because he knows she would vote for him and he'd like at least 1 guaranteed vote. She's so stupid, she does it.  Josh then wins 8-1.  

LMFAO Donald Duck Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:42 am

Okay BB Genie, fairy or whatever BB entity there may be out there, you have not been very kind to me and my wishes, so if there is a time to grant one, it is now.

Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie
crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball
Begging Begging Begging Begging

Cody's chip gets picked out of the bag as one of the two to play. Or even better yet, Elena's name is picked and she picks Cody to play. Jaws will drop across the board. Paul strokes out. He goes after Elena and she wipes the floor with him verbally. Mark tries to interject and she tells him she's got this.

Cody wins POV and takes Elena off the block and Alex has to put up yet another nominee. She will have Matt, Jason and someone else from her own side on the block.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:47 am

chap5788 wrote:

Cody's chip gets picked out of the bag as one of the two to play.  Or even better yet, Elena's name is picked and she picks Cody to play.  Jaws will drop across the board.  Paul strokes out.  He goes after Elena and she wipes the floor with him verbally.  Mark tries to interject and she tells him she's got this.

Cody wins POV and takes Elena off the block and Alex has to put up yet another nominee.  She will have Matt, Jason and someone else from her own side on the block.

I came up with a similar scenario myself but it differs a bit. Elena gets HG choice and draws Cody. Everyone is stunned and when Paul confronts Elena afterwards she just plays dumb and says things to the effect of "I thought that was the plan, didn't Jason go up as a pawn so he could beat Cody in the POV? That's the impression I was under. Oh I'm sorry Paul, did you want to play in the POV? Aw shucks, too bad I can't change it now. Boy, I sure hope Jason wins so we can backdoor Cody.

Paul would be absolutely livid. Especially if she were to interject, "Ya know, if you guys filled me in on the plans more often instead of leaving me out of the loop, these things wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:56 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Cody's chip gets picked out of the bag as one of the two to play.  Or even better yet, Elena's name is picked and she picks Cody to play.  Jaws will drop across the board.  Paul strokes out.  He goes after Elena and she wipes the floor with him verbally.  Mark tries to interject and she tells him she's got this.

Cody wins POV and takes Elena off the block and Alex has to put up yet another nominee.  She will have Matt, Jason and someone else from her own side on the block.

I came up with a similar scenario myself but it differs a bit.  Elena gets HG choice and draws Cody.  Everyone is stunned and when Paul confronts Elena afterwards she just plays dumb and says things to the effect of "I thought that was the plan, didn't Jason go up as a pawn so he could beat Cody in the POV?  That's the impression I was under.  Oh I'm sorry Paul, did you want to play in the POV?  Aw shucks, too bad I can't change it now.  Boy, I sure hope Jason wins so we can backdoor Cody.

Paul would be absolutely livid.  Especially if she were to interject, "Ya know, if you guys filled me in on the plans more often instead of leaving me out of the loop, these things wouldn't happen.

LMFAO Donald Duck

Also, I listened to a conversation Elena had with Cody where he spilled the beans about the deal that Kevin offered him and it included Jason, Alex, Kevin and Paul, which she found interesting. He then said that Paul has deals on all sides of the house and nobody seems to care about it and Paul will be left standing there..............she interjected........with $500,000. She then told Cody when they were in the group earlier talking about the big plan to BD him and Paul was insistent that anyone who gets choose make sure they choose him and she said if I get to choose I am going to choose Cody. He started laughing and said no way she said that. She said she did and then laughed like it was a joke and they all just laughed. She then said I just hope I get to make it come true and tell them that she told all of them what she was going to do, they should have listened.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:20 am

After watching Alex talking to Cody and then spewing every bit of information to everyone else, it is obvious that she is not going to do anything to lend a hand to keep him in the house and send Elena home. Which of course confirms that her DR's on the episode tonight about taking down a showmance were 100% bullshit lines fed to her by production for the sake of a story line. So Cody will go to jury.

I am hoping that Mark wins HOH and borrows his balls at least for a short period of time from Elena and Paul, and puts up Jason and Alex. If veto is used, Paul goes on the block. I don't care which of the 3 of them go out of the house, just so it is one of them and Cody can laugh at them when they get to the jury house.

Another one that would entertain me is if he makes a deal with Alex and Jason for safety the next week if he doesn't put them on the block. He puts Josh and Christmas on the block (he thinks they are the ones ruining his game rather than his flip-flopping, no balls gameplay to this point). Paul wins veto to save his OWN ass, but the has a dilemma of what to do with it. Tell Paul in front of Jason and Alex that if he uses the veto, Mark will have to put up Alex or Jason on the block in order to make sure one of his targets goes home. This puts Paul on the spot to the point where he is going to lose some loyalty and trust with a few people in the house. If he uses the veto, Jason and Alex are pissed. If he doesn't use the veto Christmas or Josh are pissed. One will go to jury but the other will realize that he wants to protect Alex and Jason more.

This is the best I could come up with as far as at least jiggling the tower that Paul has built with the possibility of bringing him down.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:52 am

Paul and his minions are painting the target on Kevin's back and they are not being very subtle about it. Kevin is not stupid. Kevin also knows the facts of the house better than anyone else in the house, Alex, Jason and Paul use him to confirm their event information on a regular basis. If this HOH is a before and after, and he feels the heat a bit, he just might pull this off. Or, if it is the shuffleboard thing they practiced he could also pull it off because it appeared to me that he had a pretty accurate shot (if they are supposed to get the disc close to the edge).

He has wanted Matt and Raven to be targets for weeks and none of his group will listen to him. Paul and Alex try to tell him what to do, but he says that this time HIS targets are going on the block. He puts up Matt and Raven. Mark thinks it is a backdoor plan and wins veto and doesn't use it in order to be sure Elena doesn't go on the block. Matt is voted out by a unanimous vote. Then Raven will attach herself to Paul like glue and drive him nuts until she is evicted.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:47 am

BB gods I ask of you humbly, Let El or Mark or even Kevin win one of the two HOH today.
:thumbsup:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:13 am

Naru wrote:
BB gods I ask of you humbly, Let El or Mark or even Kevin win one of the two HOH today.

I will happily second that wish!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:14 am

capricious1 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Me three! But you have to clarify it further...............and DON'T do what Paul tells them to do.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:49 am

chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Me three!  But you have to clarify it further...............and DON'T do what Paul tells them to do.

I will take this even further, when they do the nom speech t goes something like this

"Josh, you annoy the hell out of everybody so up you go, good luck in veto. paul, you keep telling everyone you have no chance to win the game since you're a vet, well we hit jury so let's make the summer easier on you and send you to jury to relax and collect your stipend"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Me three!  But you have to clarify it further...............and DON'T do what Paul tells them to do.

I will take this even further, when they do the nom speech t goes something like this

"Josh, you annoy the hell out of everybody so up you go, good luck in veto.  paul, you keep telling everyone you have no chance to win the game since you're a vet, well we hit jury so let's make the summer easier on you and send you to jury to relax and collect your stipend"

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Elena wins HOH. She pulls Matt and Raven into a room and tells them Paul wants them or Kevin on the block, but she won't do it if they promise to vote the way she wants and use veto the way she wants. (Probably not worth the words, but still something to grab onto later possibly).

At noms state, "sorry Paul, I am not following your plan to put up Matt and Raven or Kevin, I nominate you Alex and you Josh.

Veto picks are Christmas, Raven and Mark for the ball veto comp. Christmas can't compete. Mark wins veto. He takes Josh off the block. Elena puts up Paul and says. "don't worry Paul, like you said the other day, you will have the votes against anyone on the block."

Let the vote scrambling begin and in a concentrated timeframe. True colors are revealed. Paul will more than likely stay, but chances are he will lose a couple of his numbers in the process.

Afterward Elena tells Paul......."thanks for being my pawn, I knew you would be safe."
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:26 pm

Ok bear with me, the first part of this is more likely than the 2nd part, but the rest would be golden.

1. Hell freezes over

2. Raven or Matt win HoH

3. Paul tells whoever wins they need to get rid of Mark. But for that to happen, the other one of the showman England Ned's to be up,as a pawn. They are so stupid they agree. The noms are mark and Raven/Matt. (Paul tells them it's too late in the game for backdoor because chance is greater for targets chip being picked.)

4. Mark wins veto and removes himself. Matt/Raven are shitting themselves and have no sea what to do. Paul tells them to put Kevin up.

5. Kevin rally's the votes and Matt/Raven goes home and the others HoH
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:31 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Ok bear with me, the first part of this is more likely than the 2nd part, but the rest would be golden.

1.  Hell freezes over

2.  Raven or Matt win HoH

3.  Paul tells whoever wins they need to get rid of Mark.  But for that to happen, the other one of the showman England Ned's to be up,as a pawn.  They are so stupid they agree.  The noms are mark and Raven/Matt. (Paul tells them it's too late in the game for backdoor because chance is greater for targets chip being picked.)

4.  Mark wins veto and removes himself.  Matt/Raven are shitting themselves and have no sea what to do.  Paul tells them to put Kevin up.

5.  Kevin rally's the votes and Matt/Raven goes home and the others HoH

Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck

The funniest part of this is that I could actually see it happening!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:42 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

1.  Hell freezes over

2.  Raven or Matt win HoH

3.  Paul tells whoever wins they need to get rid of Mark.  But for that to happen, the other one of the showman England Ned's to be up,as a pawn.  They are so stupid they agree.  The noms are mark and Raven/Matt. (Paul tells them it's too late in the game for backdoor because chance is greater for targets chip being picked.)

4.  Mark wins veto and removes himself.  Matt/Raven are shitting themselves and have no sea what to do.  Paul tells them to put Kevin up.

5.  Kevin rally's the votes and Matt/Raven goes home and the others HoH

Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck

The funniest part of this is that I could actually see it happening!

Maybe everything but part 2
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:37 pm

I wake up tomorrow and realize this who season has just been a nightmare and the premiere is tonight. Same cast, even Paul coming into the house and his stupid bracelets. Same HOH result and noms. Megan doesn't puss out and quit but is evicted instead.

Paul gets the temptation, but if he wins HOH during those 3 weeks he forfeits any remaining safety he has. He wins the Candy Crush HOH, forfeits his safety and takes a safe route going after the outsiders so Jillian, Ramses or Josh go home.

Then the season continues from there with definite power shifts.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Yesterday at 3:06 am

I know I said I don't think we will see zingbot this year as it's run it's course, but someone on twitter came up with the perfect zing for Raven. Therefore I wish he does come in and this happens

Raven, I don't know what's more fake...your accents, or your diseases....Zing
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Yesterday at 9:41 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I know I said I don't think we will see zingbot this year as it's run it's course, but someone on twitter came up with the perfect zing for Raven. Therefore I wish he does come in and this happens

Raven, I don't know what's more fake...your accents, or your diseases....Zing

OMG, that would be awesome. She would be balling and everyone would be looking at her sideways. She might finally see how it feels to be isolated like Cody and Jess were for most of the game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Today at 12:23 am

Remember finale night on the season with the coaches when Julie asked Janelle what surprised her about the season and she said the amount of lying Danielle did during the season?

Since Jess is still such a hot topic of conversation in the house and still holding her own in the popularity polls for now, I hope that Julie asks her the same question and she says:

Learning how much of a scam artist Raven is and how much of her condition is exaggerated and fake.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Today at 12:27 am

chap5788 wrote:
Remember finale night on the season with the coaches when Julie asked Janelle what surprised her about the season and she said the amount of lying Danielle did during the season?

Since Jess is still such a hot topic of conversation in the house and still holding her own in the popularity polls for now, I hope that Julie asks her the same question and she says:

Learning how much of a scam artist Raven is and how much of her condition is exaggerated and fake.

Danielle got a lot of hate and she did make up a bunch of crap.  But I enjoyed her on that season.  It was great watching her fall for Dan's mist week in and week out and then be blindsided each and everytime.  The lying is the only similarity to Raven, at least Danielle actually played the game.

But speaking of Janelle, she did a special episode of Dick @ Nite where it ws just her and Dick talking Big Brother, I haven't watched it yet but am looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Today at 12:49 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Danielle got a lot of hate and she did make up a bunch of crap.  But I enjoyed her on that season.  It was great watching her fall for Dan's mist week in and week out and then be blindsided each and everytime.  The lying is the only similarity to Raven, at least Danielle actually played the game.

But speaking of Janelle, she did a special episode of Dick @ Nite where it ws just her and Dick talking Big Brother, I haven't watched it yet but am looking forward to it.

The funny thing is that I don't really remember the lies Danielle told on the show, but I do remember Dan blindsiding her all the time and her lusting after Shane. Yes, she did play the game, but let's be real, she was a sheep too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   

Back to top Go down

BB Wishes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5