BB Wishes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: BB Wishes   Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:41 pm

I thought this was a great topic last year, so I thought I would start it again this year.  

My BB wishes for the weeks:

Looks like Christmas is staying (at least that is the way it is looking for now).  Alex made a deal with Cody originally protected the couples and Dom on Cody's side and Alex, Jason, Jillian and Ramses.  A bit lopsided, but it was the deal that was made.  Cody warned his group that if Christmas stays, the deal he made for their safety is off and they will all be vulnerable if Jason, Alex or Ramses win HOH.  I believe he made the same basic deal with Jason and Ramses, but not really sure.  Cody went to Alex and told her that most of his group are keeping Christmas, but if her group is solid Jillian will stay.  He told her that since his group abandoned him, he is only asking for safety for himself, Jessica and Mark (he thinks Mark is with him, but Mark seems to be going the other way, just no backbone to tell Cody).  Alex asked about Domi and he said Domi is on her own too.  

So I want to see Alex win HOH.  I believe she will shoot a grenade into the other 4 couples which needs to happen.  I think she will put up Raven and Elena.  If Mark or Matt win POV to remove one of them, then the other half of the showmance left on the block goes on the block next to his main squeeze.  This ensures that at least one of those couples is broken up and goes home.  

This will cause the most uproar in the house.  The 2 showmance couples will blame Cody for them being in jeopardy, he will shoot back that they were the ones who screwed up the deal that would have secured their safety.  Raven and Elena have felt so safe and trash talk so much, they will feel the heat of the block and will turn on each other.  Even though Jessica is in that group of the entitled girls, there will be time for her coming and I would like to see her stay in the game a bit longer to see her and Alex knock heads with Cody in the middle.

For the Den of Temptation (Ring of Replacement), I would like to see Cody win it because I think he was royally screwed by the twists in the first HOH and this way he might be able to stop a backdoor situation that is sure to be coming soon.

Genie Genie

Last edited by chap5788 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the genie)
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:56 pm

I would love to see Alex win HoH. She has made it no secret that she wants to target showmances and I think she is true to that. With an Alex HoH, a showmance is getting broken up one way or another.

The rest of the house not in a showmance should be aligning at this point to break them all up. Then once they are all down to a single player, then its open game and they can reassess their alliances. Remember, alliances do not need to be until the end, there are short term alliances. It's nowhere near time to be thinking about end game yet
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:02 am

Since my first wish was completely blown out of the water with virtually the entire house throwing the HOH to Paul, I am going to give it another try here.

Ramses decides NOT to use his curse nomination this week. Not sure if this is the official rule, but word in the house is that he has to go to the DR and declare that he is going to use the curse that week but it is revealed at the ceremony, so Paul will not know whether Ramses is using it or not. Paul makes his nominations for his master plan of Raven and Matt.

DOT is awarded to Alex (she is climbing on the popularity board, so CBS could actually get by selling it was actually done through votes). Cody, Jess and Alex get picked to play in POV, so Alex doesn't use her Ring of Replacement. Cody wins POV and does not use it. Raven goes home and Paul's game is blown up.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:05 am

I wish they'd stop putting up pawns. There are plenty of people now, you can put two targets up and if your target doesn't go at least someone you want out is gone. CBS is lucky this is summer because I don't think I would continue watching if other things were on. This show has changed a lot and not for the better. And they're also just basically handing this game to Paul. It's not even Production, the hamsters are doing it on their own.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:52 am

Wembeley wrote:
I wish they'd stop putting up pawns. There are plenty of people now, you can put two targets up and if your target doesn't go at least someone you want out is gone. CBS is lucky this is summer because I don't think I would continue watching if other things were on. This show has changed a lot and not for the better. And they're also just basically handing this game to Paul. It's not even Production, the hamsters are doing it on their own.

Glad to see you again this season Wembley!

I agree with you about pawns, but as bad as I hate to admit it, Paul's plan did work very well. Of course how often do you have the ENTIRE house except for 2 people participating in an HOH comp to make sure 1 particular person wins it, then everyone except 1 person throwing the veto to that same HOH, and finally that same HOH getting every single perk that has come out in the game to benefit him either directly or indirectly? Like I said on another thread, just hand Paul the check now.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Wembeley wrote:

It's not just this season, it happens constantly and I just don't get it. Too many moving parts in a backdoor plan. Everyone thinks Paul played this week perfectly but the fact of the matter is that he got lucky. Not to mention these twists are helping him along the way as well.

There are still 14 people in the house, what do you need pawns for, with that many people you should have at least 3 or 4 targets. Put their ass up and you know someone is going home.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:

It's not just this season, it happens constantly and I just don't get it.  Too many moving parts in a backdoor plan.  Everyone thinks Paul played this week perfectly but the fact of the matter is that he got lucky.  Not to mention these twists are helping him along the way as well.

There are still 14 people in the house, what do you need pawns for, with that many people you should have at least 3 or 4 targets.  Put their ass up and you know someone is going home.

At this point, there are only 3 people who are not included in the Master Group according to Paul, Jess, Jason and Ramses, so it should be pretty easy at least for this week for the person who wins. And even if one of those 3 win HOH, they really can't do anything about it because if they try to break up anything else in the house, they will just be hung out to dry the following week with no protection anyway. And furthermore, one of core group members (probably Raven or Kevin) will win the halting hex, which in essence means Paul wins the halting hex because they don't have a thought process of their own, so if one of those 3 take a strike and accomplish getting one of the core group members on the block to be evicted, it will be stopped and they are screwed again anyway.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:01 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:

It's not just this season, it happens constantly and I just don't get it.  Too many moving parts in a backdoor plan.  Everyone thinks Paul played this week perfectly but the fact of the matter is that he got lucky.  Not to mention these twists are helping him along the way as well.

There are still 14 people in the house, what do you need pawns for, with that many people you should have at least 3 or 4 targets.  Put their ass up and you know someone is going home.

At this point, there are only 3 people who are not included in the Master Group according to Paul, Jess, Jason and Ramses, so it should be pretty easy at least for this week for the person who wins.  And even if one of those 3 win HOH, they really can't do anything about it because if they try to break up anything else in the house, they will just be hung out to dry the following week with no protection anyway.  And furthermore, one of core group members (probably Raven or Kevin) will win the halting hex, which in essence means Paul wins the halting hex because they don't have a thought process of their own, so if one of those 3 take a strike and accomplish getting one of the core group members on the block to be evicted, it will be stopped and they are screwed again anyway.

I get what you're saying, but that master group is not going to last long. We all know that big alliances like that don't last.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:01 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I get what you're saying, but that master group is not going to last long.  We all know that big alliances like that don't last.

But seriously do you ever remember a really big group like this following someone around to the extent they follow Paul. After the veto the group was talking and Paul was shit talking someone and Mark looked up at him and said "So are we still going to take out Jessica next" and I swear every person in the group turned their head and looked at him for the answer like none of them had a thought about it. When he answered yes it is probably best, then heads started nodding and such. It is almost cult-like. I hope you are right and someone in that group does something. The only person who might have a brain of their own is Christmas, but she seems to be firmly with Paul and without being able to complete how in the world can she go against him anyway? Hell Alex is even starting to listen to everything he says and giving him information too. She still tries to shield Jason a bit, but I think she is really believing this is a long term deal with her and Paul.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:46 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I get what you're saying, but that master group is not going to last long.  We all know that big alliances like that don't last.

But seriously do you ever remember a really big group like this following someone around to the extent they follow Paul.  After the veto the group was talking and Paul was shit talking someone and Mark looked up at him and said "So are we still going to take out Jessica next" and I swear every person in the group turned their head and looked at him for the answer like none of them had a thought about it.  When he answered yes it is probably best, then heads started nodding and such.  It is almost cult-like.  I hope you are right and someone in that group does something.  The only person who might have a brain of their own is Christmas, but she seems to be firmly with Paul and without being able to complete how in the world can she go against him anyway?  Hell Alex is even starting to listen to everything he says and giving him information too.  She still tries to shield Jason a bit, but I think she is really believing this is a long term deal with her and Paul.

Has there ever been just 1 returning player before? Outside of Jesse in season 11 I don't think there has and even that was a completely different game.

Eventually these people are going to have to turn, especially once Cody goes home. Even production doesn't want another snoozefest like they had in season 16 so I think they will look for someone to manuipulate into going after Paul. We talked about who will step up and go after him last night on Dick at Nite. Someone thought it would be Mark, but I disagreed with that as Mark hangs on Pauls every word. Ramses just doesn't have enough going for him, Josh is a lunatic. I wouldn't mind seeing Matt go after him or maybe even Whistledick
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:43 am

Whether production wants a snoozefest or not, I believe that is where they are headed and they have nobody to blame but themselves by putting all this power into Paul's court which made the flock mentality.

Now as far as who might step up to the plate to challenge Paul, Mark is far from someone I would look at for sure. The only way Mark would make that move is if Domi and Christmas were on board for it. He wouldn't even do it at Elena's urging without he approval of the other two. Domi and Christmas are probably the closest to Paul out of all the hg's because they share more with each other than anyone else in the house. Domi, Christmas and Elena were actually talking about moving more toward taking out Ramses or Jason next week, but then Paul started moving it back to Jess stating that she is more dangerous because she can infiltrate the group easier once Cody is gone more easily than Ramses or Jason.

I think the first person in that group to actually consider making the move will be Elena. She is the only one who has actually resisted Paul at times. He told her to completely stop talking to Ramses and she said she wanted to get info from him. He made a backhanded remark about it is up to her if she wants the group to see her having one-on-one talks with someone like Ramses and she shrugged it off. Then the next day she said she was going to talk to Ramses again, and Paul was trying to talk her out of it. She said "you have your methods, and I have mine."

Ramses has no chance to make any moves of any kind. If he wins HOH, he will go with whatever plan Paul has. Alex has severed ties with him. He is close with Kevin but only because Kevin is the only one really ALLOWED to talk to him. But even today, Christmas kind of called Kevin out about spending so much time with Ramses, and Kevin said "the kid has nobody, he is all alone, we don't talk game, just personal stuff."

Jason also has no leg to stand on and actually went to Paul and said he wants to be a part of the group, so he will do something like put up Ramses and Jess anyway to "show his loyalty" to the group.

Alex has the guts, but she keeps ending up on sinking ships in this game and won't make a move until she believes the time is right (later down the road), but even she seems to be falling more for Paul's bullshit.

Josh is not only a lunatic like you pointed out, but he is also deluded. He camera talks stating he is still with Jason, Alex and Kevin "even though it doesn't look that way" but he had to go with the "star 7" for now to save himself and play in the middle. He also says he trusts Paul, Christmas and Domi more than anyone in the house. Yep, that is his logic, he is with 3 people, but the people he trusts the most in the house are on the other side of that. Really?

Matt is going to be a dud this season. He has said "you don't have to lie and backstab to win this game." He believes his moral compass is more important than the game and he and Raven plan to be completely true to their team to the end of the game. I guess he believes there will be 7 winners at the end of the game. Now he does tend to have more of a conscious than the others, so if Paul goes a bit over the top, he might consider it, but it will be when Paul has the ability to split that group and take the majority.

Kevin will do nothing but be people's friend and sounding board and hope to be dragged to the end of the game. I think his heart wants to play with Alex, but he feels that sticking with Paul is better for him and I don't see that changing much.

Jess will more than likely go next. She can't keep her mouth shut and her head down for more than a day at a time. She definitely has the guts, but if she is going to take a shot at anyone it will have to be by winning HOH this week, and Paul still has safety and the halting hex will completely reverse anything she accomplishes if she wins.

As Paul says, CHECKMATE!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:32 am

Wembeley wrote:

I agree Wembeley (good to see you again). The first few episodes infuriated me, watching the bracelets, the temptation of safety, and then Paul getting out of being a have not (coincidence, I think not). I just feel like we need to get back to basics. A girl can dream.....

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:51 pm

I am sure it has been posted on other threads about the grenades that Cody threw out yesterday and it has everyone scrambling. I will post on those later, but I am going back and watching some conversations from last night first. The one night I was not home to watch the feeds much and all this stuff happens!

But here is a simple wish that just occurred to me. It of course will never happen, but it would actually be a great bit of karma since production basically screwed Cody over after he completely screwed himself and basically gave Paul every bit of power imaginable in the first weeks of the game.

Christmas had surgery yesterday. She said it was scheduled for 3:00 p.m. and would be completed about 9:00 p.m. She stayed overnight at the hospital, but strangely has still not returned to the house. The way she talked about the surgery, I am not sure how she is going to be able to return to the game and be safe in that environment. She is supposed to have pins and such, which usually protrude in some fashion (at least the ones I have seen). With this in mind, here is the wish:

Christmas is unable to return to the game (not wishing her bad results, I hope the surgery goes well for sure). They leave the hg's wondering all day why she is not back. No announcement is made and they go on to the live show. JULIE makes the announcement to the hg's that Christmas is doing okay, but is unable to return to the game. Since there has already been one person leave the game, the eviction for tonight has been cancelled. Cody, Ramses and Alex are all safe and Paul is NOT eligible to play in the next HOH (he is safe anyway). The HOH comp is an endurance comp and everyone in the house is shitting in their pants because there are a lot of raised eyebrows already. Jess and Alex are the last 2 standing and make a deal to let Alex be HOH, but Cody and Jess are safe. Hopefully people like Elena, Dom, Raven, Mark and Matt will finally feel a little heat.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:46 am

Back to fantasy land because this week is a screwed up mess to favor Paul since Alex is now in his pocket too.

This won't happen, but here goes anyway.

Josh is blamed for the weird vote (Kevin's vote). Josh and Ramses are put on the block. Ramses wins veto and takes himself down. Jess goes on the block in his place and they decide to vote her out. She uses the halting hex to stop the eviction. By using the halting hex, the "curse" is that someone battles back into the house. Cody wins the battle back, returns and wins HOH and they all shit down both legs. Oh, and Paul finds out he is wrong about his temptation and his safety is done THIS week, so no safety for him next week either.

Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie
crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Jess wins the DOT (she is climbing in the polls on Joker's) and TELLS NOBODY. The eviction goes through with Dom being evicted. The battle back happens as Ctown laid out in the call it thread. Jess tells Cody about the power so he doesn't worry about the HOH and goes for the small bowl and wins his way back into the house. Paul or Raven win HOH and they try the same plan to get rid of Cody by putting up 2 pawns. Cody gets picked to play POV, but Christmas whips out her DOT ring of replacement to remove him. POV is used and Cody goes on the block. On eviction night Jess pulls her halting hex and it was all for nothing again. Cody or Jess win the next HOH and the whole house is shitting in their pants!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:38 am

Forgetting about the battle back, I'm really hoping for a Mark or Josh HoH win this week. Things still aren't settled from that whole pool game hot sauce/pickle juice thing. It would be very entertaining watching these two go at each other if one of them is in power
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:10 am

ctown28 wrote:
Forgetting about the battle back, I'm really hoping for a Mark or Josh HoH win this week.  Things still aren't settled from that whole pool game hot sauce/pickle juice thing.  It would be very entertaining watching these two go at each other if one of them is in power

The funniest part of this would be that one would be happy and smug and the other one would spend the week crying!

Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:34 am

ctown28 wrote:
Forgetting about the battle back, I'm really hoping for a Mark or Josh HoH win this week.  Things still aren't settled from that whole pool game hot sauce/pickle juice thing.  It would be very entertaining watching these two go at each other if one of them is in power

clapping It would be very interesting.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:01 am

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

clapping It would be very interesting.  

After seeing tonights episode I'm going to start calling Josh a whinny little bitch because that all he does.
Sad-Cry No one talks game with me.
Mad6 I didn't give my word to anyone!
Sad-Cry They are saying I'm a perv.
Mad6 Let's make a bet bitch!
Sad-Cry I can't belive they want me to keep my end of the bet.
dead horse  dead horse  dead horse  dead horse

Whinny little bitch! STFU! Face Slap

affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:37 am

Cody wins the battle back and comes back into the house. Paul wins HOH and tries to lure Cody in, but he basically tells him to go fuck himself, he will take his chances moving through the game without Paul or his help.

Paul gathers the support from his minions with his new grand plan. He puts up Josh and Ramses (tells them they are both pawns of course) and puts into action a backdoor plan much the same as before. Cody gets drawn to play in POV but Christmas uses her replacement power to pull him out of the comp (even though she can't compete). POV is used and Cody goes on the block. Cody tries to garner votes from people who lie to his face and he sees who actually is with him and who is against him. Jess uses her halting hex to stop the eviction and Paul's entire HOH was for nothing. Plus the house is blown up once again.

Jess wins the next HOH and the story continues.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:38 am

This would be a fun one!

Cody comes back into the house. By some miracle Josh wins HOH. The power goes to his head. Paul tries to manipulate him into going after Cody/Jess. Cody talks to Josh (not likely, but humor me) and reminds him of the comments made by Raven about his peeping on her in the shower and that things are out there in front of is family about this. He takes that bait and puts up Matt and Raven. Josh goes off on one of his tangents about Raven lying about him and it results in ALL Raven's lies come out..............the cat ears, dumping out the Coca-Cola, her being behind the talk about flipping the vote to take out Jess instead of Dom. This morphs into the hinky votes and it comes out that Kevin is the culprit. End result, nobody knows who they can trust or who to move forward with in the game. Matt tries to fall on his sword to save Raven, but they vote her out anyway BEFORE JURY!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:22 pm

Just a simple one for now..........

Something happens and Paul goes home next week BEFORE jury.

Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:29 pm

If this happens it will be entertaining as hell:

Paul wins the HoH or someone from his side wins the HoH. Cody and Jess are both nominated from the start. Cody wins the veto power and with him and Jess both up there, he tells us in DR that he can look chivalrous and use the veto on Jess because she will return the favor by using the halting hex. He uses the veto on Jess and she comes down. Elena or Mark go up as a replacement.

Now this next part can happen one of two ways. I would be happy with either.

Option 1. Jess messes up using the halting hex and doesn't realize it must be used before the first vote is cast. Instead she thinks it can be after they are cast and when she announces it, Julie tells her that the hex must be played before any votes are cast. She gets to keep the hex, but now everyone knows about it

Option 2, and this will make for great TV. When Julie announces that it's time to vote. Cody is looking at Jess with lost puppy dog eyes waiting for her to speak up and halt the eviction. Jess is called first to vote. She looks over at Cody and just says "Sorry.." And heads to the DR to cast her vote.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Paul wins the HoH or someone from his side wins the HoH.  Cody and Jess are both nominated from the start.  Cody wins the veto power and with him and Jess both up there, he tells us in DR that he can look chivalrous and use the veto on Jess because she will return the favor by using the halting hex.  He uses the veto on Jess and she comes down.  Elena or Mark go up as a replacement.

Now this next part can happen one of two ways.  I would be happy with either.

Option 1.  Jess messes up using the halting hex and doesn't realize it must be used before the first vote is cast.  Instead she thinks it can be after they are cast and when she announces it, Julie tells her that the hex must be played before any votes are cast.  She gets to keep the hex, but now everyone knows about it

Option 2, and this will make for great TV.  When Julie announces that it's time to vote.  Cody is looking at Jess with lost puppy dog eyes waiting for her to speak up and halt the eviction.  Jess is called first to vote.  She looks over at Cody and just says "Sorry.." And heads to the DR to cast her vote.

No No No That Sucks! That Sucks!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:44 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Paul wins the HoH or someone from his side wins the HoH.  Cody and Jess are both nominated from the start.  Cody wins the veto power and with him and Jess both up there, he tells us in DR that he can look chivalrous and use the veto on Jess because she will return the favor by using the halting hex.  He uses the veto on Jess and she comes down.  Elena or Mark go up as a replacement.

Now this next part can happen one of two ways.  I would be happy with either.

Option 1.  Jess messes up using the halting hex and doesn't realize it must be used before the first vote is cast.  Instead she thinks it can be after they are cast and when she announces it, Julie tells her that the hex must be played before any votes are cast.  She gets to keep the hex, but now everyone knows about it

Option 2, and this will make for great TV.  When Julie announces that it's time to vote.  Cody is looking at Jess with lost puppy dog eyes waiting for her to speak up and halt the eviction.  Jess is called first to vote.  She looks over at Cody and just says "Sorry.." And heads to the DR to cast her vote.

No No No That Sucks! That Sucks!

Don't get me wrong, it would be entertaining both ways, but you can't deny this wouldn't make great tv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB Wishes   

Back to top Go down

BB Wishes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: