View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Jessica   Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:13 am

Jokers wrote:
Mon 8:43 PM BBT Jess/Cody in the HOH? She says (about Elena)...
Jess: it's effing black and white, she's being stupid because Christmas is the one on the block. And she doesn't have the votes secured, so what's she going to do? she's going to vote to keep Christmas and then I'm gonna send her effing ass home.

And then next week if I win HOH I'm gonna put her on the block and let her squirm as a pawn.

I can't listen to it. I literally can't listen to her. She's operating out of emotion but even her emotion doesn't make sense. " I gave Christmas my word." You gave me that word too. "Oh Christmas didn't tell me that she was coming for you." I'm telling you that she said that to me so are you calling me a liar?

I can't even fathom what I was hearing. I had to leave.

What the hell? One, you haven't won shit yet so shut the fuck up. Two, untill you have been on the block stop telling eveyone how to act or feel about it. And Three, you are not just a Bitch you are a stalker crazy Bitch! and I for one....am ready to see you go....like Megan go. Hell bring Megan back at least her crazy shit was understandable crazy shit but you, your just.... Face Punch! ahole

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:02 am

I have went back and forth about how I feel about this girl. She is entitled. She is very jealous of the stupidest things and she is very emotional. But I am not ready to see her go yet.

One of the main reasons is because I believe that the battle between her and Alex is going to be very entertaining. Jessica's problem with Alex is out of jealousy because apparently after the HOH comp, everyone was complimenting Alex on being such a fierce competitor and applauding her effort in that physical challenge that it "made her nauseous" hearing it all the time (aka, she couldn't stand it that Alex was the center of attention).

Also the struggle between her and Cody with Cody trusting Alex and wanting to work with Alex going forward more than he does some of the wishy-washy people in his current group and her complete distaste for that aspect could get very interesting to watch and we might see some cat fights for sure.

I also think that this girl has guts and won't hesitate to make some moves at times in the games IF her emotions don't get the best of her. I thought she was looking to ride on Cody's back through the game, but I now get the impression that she actually wants to play her own game and make her own moves, which was a surprise to me. She also has a lot of trouble being fake with people, and even though she is very entitled and can't understand why her group of "friends" are not willing to send Christmas home to help save her and Cody's ass after Cody's rogue move with the veto, I believe she will start seeing who are ride or die and who are expendable.

All this being said, I am not rooting for her to win at all, but I do like the dynamic she might bring to the game moving forward and I want to see how she handles it when her and Cody are on the block together (possibly this coming week) and how hard she fights for it.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:40 am

chap5788 wrote:
I have went back and forth about how I feel about this girl.  She is entitled.   She is very jealous of the stupidest things and she is very emotional.  But I am not ready to see her go yet.  

One of the main reasons is because I believe that the battle between her and Alex is going to be very entertaining.  Jessica's problem with Alex is out of jealousy because apparently after the HOH comp, everyone was complimenting Alex on being such a fierce competitor and applauding her effort in that physical challenge that it "made her nauseous" hearing it all the time (aka, she couldn't stand it that Alex was the center of attention).  

Also the struggle between her and Cody with Cody trusting Alex and wanting to work with Alex going forward more than he does some of the wishy-washy people in his current group and her complete distaste for that aspect could get very interesting to watch and we might see some cat fights for sure.

I also think that this girl has guts and won't hesitate to make some moves at times in the games IF her emotions don't get the best of her.  I thought she was looking to ride on Cody's back through the game, but I now get the impression that she actually wants to play her own game and make her own moves, which was a surprise to me.  She also has a lot of trouble being fake with people, and even though she is very entitled and can't understand why her group of "friends" are not willing to send Christmas home to help save her and Cody's ass after Cody's rogue move with the veto, I believe she will start seeing who are ride or die and who are expendable.  

All this being said, I am not rooting for her to win at all, but I do like the dynamic she might bring to the game moving forward and I want to see how she handles it when her and Cody are on the block together (possibly this coming week) and how hard she fights for it.

Not as hard as she will fight to manipulate Cody into using it on her to get her off the block. But I am looking forward to her being on the block. Her disdain for the stress it puts people in to be on the block will come back to haunt her ass then.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:15 am

Naru wrote:
Not as hard as she will fight to manipulate Cody into using it on her to get her off the block. But I am looking forward to her being on the block. Her disdain for the stress it puts people in to be on the block will come back to haunt her ass then.

My first impression of her was that she would definitely whine and pout to get him to use a veto on her in a situation like this, but after listening and observing her over the past couple of days, I don't think she would do that. I think she would see that as making herself weak and she doesn't like to look that way. I could be wrong about it because like you said, the stress of the block makes people completely different. Now, I actually could see Cody doing it on his own only because he knows he royally screwed up this HOH of his (he admits it pretty much daily) and royally screwed up his game and he would feel responsible for her being in jeopardy. I could see him saying that he would take the bullet because he caused it to happen. But, I have also seen the signs of Cody being very cold and calculated and he may not even consider such a bonehead move as to not save himself.

Actually what I would like to see is Jessica and Raven or Elena on the block at the same time. If people are smart, they will try to break up the couples as soon as possible. Together they are a block of 6 and if left unchecked they will go all the way and it will be impossible to stop the train. Frankly, the girls are the stronger ones in the game this year in my opinion and you need to strike at them to cause the cat fighting that will blow up everything, which is GREAT entertainment for us for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica   

Back to top Go down

Jessica
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1