Share | 

Veto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Veto   Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:57 pm

Christmas was put up as replacement nominee and is PISSED! They also know about Paul's 3 weeks of safety.
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:06 pm

Cody's whole alliance is extremely pissed at him chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:14 pm

Veto ceremony over. Alex used veto on herself, Cody named Paul as the replacement, Paul revealed his safety pendant so Christmas went up as the replacement. All kinds of shit brewing. Christmas is pissed, Paul is pissed, Cody is pissed.

This twist is having way to much influence. Cody now had to name a total of 5 nominations in one HoH. Can only send one person home. Now Meghan is already gone but he will still have 3 people coming after him, one of which he can't touch in Paul
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:32 pm

All kinds of fallout from this thing. Apparently nobody in Codys alliance knew his plan and are all pissed at him. It is now blowing back on Jessica as well because people don't believe she didn't know
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6880

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
All kinds of fallout from this thing. Apparently nobody in Codys alliance knew his plan and are all pissed at him. It is now blowing back on Jessica as well because people don't believe she didn't know

This is one of the reasons people stay away from shomances.....yes?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:36 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

This is one of the reasons people stay away from shomances.....yes?

It would be a very good reason. But CBS loves showmances and it's part of the casting process now. This year they recruited from Tinder. Really??? Tinder??? The app where people are just looking to get laid?
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:43 pm

Quote :
It would be a very good reason. But CBS loves showmances and it's part of the casting process now. This year they recruited from Tinder. Really???  Tinder???  The app where people are just looking to get laid?

Seriously? Well, it was successful. Jessica and Cody slept together this morning.

Showmances drive me crazy!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:26 pm

Missmeliss40 wrote:
Quote :
It would be a very good reason. But CBS loves showmances and it's part of the casting process now. This year they recruited from Tinder. Really???  Tinder???  The app where people are just looking to get laid?

Seriously? Well, it was successful. Jessica and Cody slept together this morning.

He banged her this morning? Talk about a double tap. Screwed Jess in the morning and Christmas in the afternoon, wonder who his target will be tonight?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:46 pm

Naru wrote:
Missmeliss40 wrote:
Quote :

He banged her this morning? Talk about a double tap. Screwed Jess in the morning and Christmas in the afternoon, wonder who his target will be tonight?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:16 am

For some reason I was thinking that since Paul had to actually use the Pendant at this week's veto, the power was "used up." Not sure where I got that idea (probably just wishful thinking), but you have to admit, it would make things much more interesting for the upcoming week if that WERE the case.

I agree with you Ctown, these temptations really screwed over Cody. I liked him initially, then his arrogance kind of turned me away, but at the same time I admired the fact that he had guts and actually came to play. Plus he is the only one in the house smart enough to realize that getting Paul out as soon as possible is THE smartest move in the house. His alliance is all pissed off, but they should actually be thanking him at this point. The secret of the first temptation is out, so it is not lurking out there in the unknown. Paul can't receive another temptation this season. None of them can get caught and hung out to dry by this particular temptation/power the way Cody did.

And another thing, he kept asking his alliance if they trusted him to do what he thought was best for them and they all said they would back him no matter what his decision was. Granted, they didn't see him taking out one of their own, but Cody was actually correct is seeing that Paul and Christmas both were working the other side of the house to strike against the showmances, which is the core of their alliance. Already tonight, Christmas was telling Kevin that she could see it was the "3 boys and they would protect their women" which left her on the outside. Of course, none of them are aware of that, but they still left it completely up to Cody to make the decision. Jessica is the only one who was pressing him for an answer and he just told her that he didn't want to share it with anyone. Mark did ask him once the other day, but Cody just smiled and told him nobody would be expecting it and Mark said he trusted him and didn't need to know. Matt also told Cody that he didn't need to know the plan, he would have his back. Well, they got what they asked for and now they are all whining.

It was quite comical when Paul went to talk to Cody and said there was no bad blood, he understood. Paul told Cody to take what people say with a grain of salt (meaning anyone who might have been in his ear about Paul needing to be put out) and also said that he was an adult and they could still coexist in the house.......blah, blah, blah. I think Paul is actually looking at Cody as his Victor this season. If he can work everyone else to distrust Cody, then he will be there to save him and tell him he is willing to work with him, it would be a good play for Paul. But, Cody has already figured out that Paul was blowing smoke up his ass for sure.

Paul is doing a pretty good job of setting himself up with several factions of the house. He tapped Christmas and said he would campaign for her, which she was open to, but not sure she is on the Paul train with both feet going too far forward. He reeled Mark in pretty quickly, but Mark was honest and said he felt conflicted. Elena is the brains of that showmance because she expressed some doubts to Mark initially saying that voting out Christmas would be smarter because she is a competitor and she would much rather work with Cody than Christmas and Paul going forward, but then she caved a bit too.

At this point, if these idiots don't vote Christmas out and keep Jillian, they are morons. Christmas has been working on relationships with just about everyone in the house. A few people don't trust her or like her very much, but she was breaking down those walls a bit. She is a physical beast and seems to be pretty smart too. Jillian has very little chance of winning anything and is an easy pawn for the block. It seems like an easy choice to me, but the girls are running the show for the most part in the house and they all like Christmas and are being motivated by that instead of smart game play.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:18 am

Oh and by the way, Raven apparently went for and was awarded a never-not pass in the veto competition. Funny how that just happened to be an option when she was competing in the veto considering her gastric problems, which I still can't believe disqualify her from being on the show.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:06 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Oh and by the way, Raven apparently went for and was awarded a never-not pass in the veto competition.  Funny how that just happened to be an option when she was competing in the veto considering her gastric problems, which I still can't believe disqualify her from being on the show.

You know the one thing I don't think I have ever seen on BB (correct me if I'm wrong) is a HG with a real handicap. A wheelchair, blind, deaf or amputee play this game. I know in England they once had a blind man and here in America the Amazing race just had a one legged man run the race (and did very well I might add) and that is the closest I have ever seen.

I don't know why someone just doesn't say. "I have a condition that excuses me from loosing."

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:26 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Oh and by the way, Raven apparently went for and was awarded a never-not pass in the veto competition.  Funny how that just happened to be an option when she was competing in the veto considering her gastric problems, which I still can't believe disqualify her from being on the show.

You know the one thing I don't think I have ever seen on BB (correct me if I'm wrong) is a HG with a real handicap. A wheelchair, blind, deaf or amputee play this game. I know in England they once had a blind man and here in America the Amazing race just had a one legged man run the race (and did very well I might add) and that is the closest I have ever seen.

I don't know why someone just doesn't say. "I have a condition that excuses me from loosing."

They have made such advances with prostheses that amputees can basically do just about anything that non-amputees can, it is truly amazing. And remember, Eddie from season 1 was an amputee. I am not sure how they could augment the house or the game for that matter for someone who was wheelchair bound, blind or deaf. The stairway up to the HOH room would be an obvious problem. With everything being announced to the hg's over a PA system, that would make it impossible for someone who was deaf. A blind person could navigate the house okay, but too many of the comps are visual, so that would take care of that.

That being said, I am very surprised that BB has not been called out by some group somewhere for not availing themselves to anyone with a handicap. There are so many watch groups out there just looking for someone to screw up when it comes to diversity or handicaps, some of which are VERY MUCH needed and others who take it to a silly level at times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veto   

Back to top Go down

Veto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1