What is up in the house now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: What is up in the house now?   Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:13 pm

We usually have one of these threads every year but I can't remember what the heck we call it but what we basically do is put something that was said in the house and comment about it. Sarcastically, Jokingly, or just to point out how dumb something is.

Jokers wrote:
Sat 2:27 PM BBT Raven joins the BY crew and says: "Can I just talk about how bad I want Elena out of the house?" Elena, from her lounge: "What?" Raven: " Sh*** I thought you were inside!"

1. Isn't she in your alliance?
2. Are your pony tails so tight that you can't see who is where before you bad mouth them.
3. Are you just upset her "pom pom's" are wayyyyyy bigger than yours (that's for the guys in our group...lol)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What is up in the house now?   Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Jokers wrote:
Sat 4:58 PM BBT Paul-Raven-El go back to trashing Josh. Raven: "I puke blood every time I see him."

Seems a bit harsh but I feel the same way every time I find out the the Putrid princess called Raven opens her mouth. I mean this girl is a real source of annoyance from me and I can't quite put my finger on what it is....Oh! Wait, I know what it is, she is the embodiment of bitch for me.
finger

Jokers wrote:
Sat 5:17 PM BBT Jessi and Cody snuggling on the bathroom couch.

Do these two ever do anything but cuddle? It seems as if they were both cast for the wrong show....maybe they should have gone for "the bachelor or bacheloret" or "Beauty and Bestiality gone wrong, because they don't seem to realize that they are on a show where only one of them can win and showmance's are the death of a game.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What is up in the house now?   Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:42 am

Jokers wrote:

Sat 9:12 PM BBT Jess brings up Cody's earlier comment. Cody: DO you really think they're gonna come at a marine infantryman for saying ***** tranny? Other HGs (Matt, Raven, Mark, Paul, Jess) laugh awkwardly

Looks like someone has steeped on shit storm. I think Ctown will take a look at this later to see if that is what happened. I can't tell you when he said it and to who or even if it was proposed as a "what if I said to so and so." kind of thing I just wonder if he did or is thinking of doing it. Kind of confussing to tell you the truth. But check out this comment he made.

Jokers wrote:

Sat 8:18 PM BBT Cody and Jessica in HOH. Cody: I'm sure it's every girl's dream to get with a Marine

Not when I see how duchy some can be. hand

Jokers wrote:

Sat 8:12 PM BBT Alex: She seriously thinks that the camera's are always watching her (Dom). Where does the line stop and you look fake?
I just found this comment funny for some reason. neener Most likely because it is true. Earlyer today she was talking about Ram acting like he is sleeping when she knew what he was really up to. I mean this girl talked as if he wasn't right there. Hell they were side by side when she made the comments. Ram should have just said "girl pleeeeaaaaaaassssssseeee!" hand

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What is up in the house now?   Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:08 am

Jokers wrote:
Sun 12:25 AM BBT Jason tells Paul he has a gut feeling that Cody will screw Paul over tomorrow. Paul asks why? Jason tells him he saw Jessica make a handwaving goodbye gesture behind Pauls back earlier in the HOH room. Christmas walks in and the separate.

(Somehow Alex knows the plan of a potential Paul BD and spilled to Jason. Jason told Paul a half truth that he may get screwed over, but made up the Jessica part.)

Oh! My! Shocked  I know Ctown will want to check that out. I wonder if it is true that Cody threw the Veto so he could back door someone....but who? Question

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What is up in the house now?   Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:12 pm

After veto cerimony everyone on the hunt to find answers to questions they thought they already knew the answers to. Jessica is pissed she is getting blow back from Cody's actions.

Jokers wrote:
Sun 2:54 PM BBT Apple Room: Jess's turn on the "Kiss Up To Paul Tour". She swears she knew nothing. Paul says, "I trusted you guys." Terse convo. Paul doubts Jess knew nothing. Jess states Paul lied about getting the temptation (3 weeks immunity). Paul says he kept that Temptation secret because people would have panicked. Paul is visibly angry, but his voice is low. Jess less agitated but still unhappy with Paul.

Funny how 24 hours ago she was all in with Cody and him being the HOH and now it's like....Cody? Cody who?

This is also interesting. I don't know if Dom knows better but is trying to get Jess out or what.

Jokers wrote:
Sun 3:29 PM BBT Paul and Dom taking in the bathroom. Dom seems to be implying that she thinks Jessica manipulated Cody into putting xmas up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is up in the house now?   

Back to top Go down

What is up in the house now?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1