Dick at nite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Dick at nite   Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:40 am

Guess who is gonna be a guest on dick at nite? Me! I guess it's the next best thing to actually bring on BB. I've DmEd with dick to work out when and it will probably be a few weeks at least. I hope I get on a show where either Parker is there or Cat,I prefer Cat
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Re: Dick at nite   Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:54 am

Keep us updated Ctown, I would love to see that, so I may subscribe just for that particular episode alone!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dick at nite   Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:28 pm

As soon as we work out details I'll let you know. It's $21 for the season. Relatively cheap
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dick at nite   Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:20 pm

Unless things change I will be on Dick at Nite Sunday July 9. It records immediately following the episode but usually doesn't get uploaded and encoded until much later. If you want to sign up you can do so at EvelDick.com.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dick at nite   Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:31 am

I almost ended up not being on due to technical problems, but it wasn't just me, everyone was having them with the app Dick uses so we ended up going to Skype. It was really a lot of fun and Dick is a pretty easy guy to talk to. He encourages the donations to get in on the conversation and I think I did pretty good with it. Can't wait for it to be uploaded so I can watch it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Dick at nite   Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:45 am

I will probably watch it tomorrow instead of trying to peek at it in segments while I am working tonight. I am really looking forward to it to actually SEE you in action!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dick at nite   Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:56 am

chap5788 wrote:
I will probably watch it tomorrow instead of trying to peek at it in segments while I am working tonight.  I am really looking forward to it to actually SEE you in action!

We didn't finish until after 11 so I can't see it being uploaded before 1. I think you'll really like the show. Get some great input from people on it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dick at nite   Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:12 am

I didn't want to post this on one of the other threads where chap and I were talking about it, but I almost wasn't on. I had a lot going on that weekend but made sure I was home by 7 so I could make sure everything was working right. Well he does the show on oovoo and I had made my account, we added each other and we're good to go. Well come Sunday I get a notification it needs an update. So I update and now Cant login. Make a new account, but now cantfindhim.it's now an hour before we record. So I DM Dick and let hI'm know I'm having issues and if I can't get them worked out I won't be able to be on. He replies pretty quick to keep at it and he can reschedule if need be. 9:00 hits and I tell him I'm still having issues and he dms me back that him, Peter and Cat can't get in either and they are going to use Google hangouts,so I get that downloaded, he already has my email address so we are going good one that route. Then helms me again they are really going to use Skype and do I have a Skype account. I reply back that I only have Skype for business and it's a work account but to give me 5 minutes to make a personal account. I get it done quick and DM him my personal account info and he can't find me. I tell him to try my username instead of phone number and finally my Skype rings and it's him. We talk about 10 secs and he ah gs up and brings me into the group and we can finaly get started. We were supposed to start at 9 but it was after 10. It was close to 11:30 before we finished. But so much fun.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Dick at nite   Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Hey Ctown I finally got around to watching your episode. I really enjoyed it very much. You said you were really nervous, but it did come off that way at all.

It was kind of funny listening to the conversation now since it was done a couple of weeks ago and see how many of those predictions and such were right and which ones missed the mark.

Cat had some of the same observations about Kevin that I did around that time (which I posted here) that Kevin seemed to be biding his time and might turn into a player, and that he didn't really seem as sold on Paul as others were. But, of course now we know he is basically in Paul's pocket and will probably stay there for the rest of the show. Dick sure had Kevin's number though.

I also had the same take on Alex that they did initially, but now I think she is on the Paul bandwagon for the long haul and Paul does seem to be a bit more truthful and true to her than others in the house, so I guess we will see. I had to laugh when someone mentioned maybe Mark would be someone to rival Paul when we now know he is a complete marshmallow for sure.

I thought Dick was going to jump through the screen and high five you when you said that Paul should not have been able to play in HOH until his safety was up!

And I like their depiction of Cody...........the terminator.

Like I said, it was a great episode and I thought you did a great job.

clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dick at nite   Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:33 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Hey Ctown I finally got around to watching your episode.  I really enjoyed it very much.  You said you were really nervous, but it did come off that way at all.

It was kind of funny listening to the conversation now since it was done a couple of weeks ago and see how many of those predictions and such were right and which ones missed the mark.  

Cat had some of the same observations about Kevin that I did around that time (which I posted here) that Kevin seemed to be biding his time and might turn into a player, and that he didn't really seem as sold on Paul as others were.  But, of course now we know he is basically in Paul's pocket and will probably stay there for the rest of the show.  Dick sure had Kevin's number though.  

I also had the same take on Alex that they did initially, but now I think she is on the Paul bandwagon for the long haul and Paul does seem to be a bit more truthful and true to her than others in the house, so I guess we will see.  I had to laugh when someone mentioned maybe Mark would be someone to rival Paul when we now know he is a complete marshmallow for sure.

I thought Dick was going to jump through the screen and high five you when you said that Paul should not have been able to play in HOH until his safety was up!  

And I like their depiction of Cody...........the terminator.  

Like I said, it was a great episode and I thought you did a great job.

clapping clapping clapping

Glad you enjoyed it. It was really lots of fun. Be sure to watch the rest of the episodes. Dick gets riled up pretty easily and its great watching him rant about things.

You'll get a new appreciation for some of the former HG's as some are very insightful even if they played horrible games. I'm looking forward to if/when he has Jessie on this season. He may have been a douche in the house, but when he's on the show, he steps out of character and really has some good takes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dick at nite   

Back to top Go down

Dick at nite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1