HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Den of temptation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Den of temptation   Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:52 pm

That's true. Maybe there will be a big red button for them to push! You know somebody will push it!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9148
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Den of temptation   Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:49 am

chap5788 wrote:
I am almost certain that the halting hex will either be "voted" to be given to Alex, Kevin or Raven.  

If I had to choose one of them, it would be Alex for this one.  

And btw Ctown, Paul mentioned last night that he has 2 MORE weeks of safety when talking to Ramses, and it didn't sound like he was bullshitting.  So, you and the others who talked about that on Dick at Nite (no I still haven't gotten around to watching it) were correct about his thought process on that and it was not just a passing comment.  And once again, I think it is bullshit if they are actually discounting this week because he was HOH with automatic safety.  The temptation clearly said "for the next 3 weeks" not the next 3 times you are eligible to be nominated.

That may simply be what he believes, all over social media people are talking that this is his last week of safety. The pendant of protection specifically said 3 evictions, which if you want to be technical, if a coup de tat was thrown in this past week, without safety he'd have been vulnerable. but we also know BB wouldn't allow that to happen
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6880
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Den of temptation   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:14 am

My bet is Alex will put up Christmas and the replacement hex will be used. I also think that who ever gets this weeks temptation the dark side of that will be the house voting to let someone come back into the house, remember JC did say the house would decide. So that could be it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Den of temptation   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:16 am

Naru wrote:
My bet is Alex will put up Christmas and the replacement hex will be used. I also think that who ever gets this weeks temptation the dark side of that will be the house voting to let someone come back into the house, remember JC did say the house would decide. So that could be it.

Well if the house votes, then nobody is coming back in because the majority would shit their pants if Cody returns. I think you are right that it may be the curse side of the temptation, but I don't think it will involve a vote or a choice that the house majority has to make.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9148
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Den of temptation   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:19 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
My bet is Alex will put up Christmas and the replacement hex will be used. I also think that who ever gets this weeks temptation the dark side of that will be the house voting to let someone come back into the house, remember JC did say the house would decide. So that could be it.

Well if the house votes, then nobody is coming back in because the majority would shit their pants if Cody returns.  I think you are right that it may be the curse side of the temptation, but I don't think it will involve a vote or a choice that the house majority has to make.

Julie said theyou will have A CHANCE to decide. No way will it be a vote. Production wants it to happen so it will happen
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6880
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Den of temptation   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:21 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
My bet is Alex will put up Christmas and the replacement hex will be used. I also think that who ever gets this weeks temptation the dark side of that will be the house voting to let someone come back into the house, remember JC did say the house would decide. So that could be it.

Well if the house votes, then nobody is coming back in because the majority would shit their pants if Cody returns.  I think you are right that it may be the curse side of the temptation, but I don't think it will involve a vote or a choice that the house majority has to make.

Julie said theyou will have A CHANCE to decide.  No way will it be a vote.  Production wants it to happen so it will happen

Well, I want a pony. Should I tell production so they will give me it? (it's a joke people)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6779
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Den of temptation   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:24 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
My bet is Alex will put up Christmas and the replacement hex will be used. I also think that who ever gets this weeks temptation the dark side of that will be the house voting to let someone come back into the house, remember JC did say the house would decide. So that could be it.

Well if the house votes, then nobody is coming back in because the majority would shit their pants if Cody returns.  I think you are right that it may be the curse side of the temptation, but I don't think it will involve a vote or a choice that the house majority has to make.

Julie said theyou will have A CHANCE to decide.  No way will it be a vote.  Production wants it to happen so it will happen

Well, I want a pony. Should I tell production so they will give me it? (it's a joke people)

Grow a beard, change your name to Paul, act like an asshole, shit on people (pun intended), kick them when they are down, and they will probably give you one!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6880
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Den of temptation   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:25 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
My bet is Alex will put up Christmas and the replacement hex will be used. I also think that who ever gets this weeks temptation the dark side of that will be the house voting to let someone come back into the house, remember JC did say the house would decide. So that could be it.

Well if the house votes, then nobody is coming back in because the majority would shit their pants if Cody returns.  I think you are right that it may be the curse side of the temptation, but I don't think it will involve a vote or a choice that the house majority has to make.

Julie said theyou will have A CHANCE to decide.  No way will it be a vote.  Production wants it to happen so it will happen

Well, I want a pony. Should I tell production so they will give me it? (it's a joke people)

Grow a beard, change your name to Paul, act like an asshole, shit on people (pun intended), kick them when they are down, and they will probably give you one!

You had me at "beard", the rest is too much work....lol neener

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9148
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Den of temptation   Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:38 pm

It seems they are waiting for this weeks Den of Temptation. Normally we find out who gets the temptation of Friday, at least this was the case the first 2 weeks. This time around, the vote is open until July 19th. which means we will not know who got it until the Wednesday show, hell maybe even not until the Thursday live eviction as the 19th is the Wednesday and it's open until 12 noon EST.

Can they make it more obvious that they want to see who is nominated and or/replaced before they decide who will "win" the Americas vote to make sure it gets used?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Den of temptation   

Back to top Go down
 
Den of temptation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Cruel Temptation 妻子的诱惑
» [SPDS] Darklords' Temptation

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: