Megan is gone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Megan is gone   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:24 am

When the feds came onot, the memory board shows Megan grayed out. It appears she is gone and Alex is now on the block with Jillian
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Megan is gone   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:28 am

Rumor is she self evicted after a fight with Alex but nothing confirmed
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Megan is gone   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:40 am

Confirmed she self evicted discussion between raven and Christmas talking about her claiming to be a superfan and getting caught in a Web of lies. Hope they show all of this Sunday. But now come to think of it, on Thursdays show, didn't they zoom in on the self evicted Button? I may have missed it as was looking at a text message at thetime
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6880

PostSubject: Re: Megan is gone   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:41 am

ctown28 wrote:
Confirmed she self evicted  discussion between raven and Christmas talking about her claiming to be a superfan and getting caught in a Web of lies.  Hope they show all of this Sunday.  But now come to think of it, on Thursdays show, didn't they zoom in on  the self evicted Button?  I may have missed it as was looking at a text message at thetime

no you are right they did zoom in and out on it on tonights ep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Megan is gone   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:20 pm

http://www.desertsun.com/story/life/entertainment/television/2017/06/30/megan-lowder-ptsd-previous-assault-reason-she-left-big-brother-house-early/444830001/

Here is an interview that Megan tells why she left the show. Anxiety related to PTSD.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Megan is gone   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:33 pm

Missmeliss40 wrote:
http://www.desertsun.com/story/life/entertainment/television/2017/06/30/megan-lowder-ptsd-previous-assault-reason-she-left-big-brother-house-early/444830001/

Here is an interview that Megan tells why she left the show. Anxiety related to PTSD.

Thanks. I saw that as well. Makes you wonder how she passed the psychological interview to get on the show. Something like that is a serious condition and she really didn't belong in a situation where it can be easily triggered.
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Megan is gone   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:39 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Missmeliss40 wrote:

Thanks. I saw that as well. Makes you wonder how she passed the psychological interview to get on the show. Something like that is a serious condition and she really didn't belong in a situation where it can be easily triggered.

I agree. I have really bad anxiety and could never make it on a show like this.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Megan is gone   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:40 pm

Not to mention she's been all over social media today and is already setting up fan meet and greets. She can't be that traumatized. I think the reality is she pissed off the whole house and knew she was going him anyhow. They should put Cameron back in the game
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Re: Megan is gone   Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:13 am

An assault such as this is definitely horrific and I could see someone having PTSD afterward. That being said, she was supposedly a big fan of the show, and if so, did she not think there would be a good chance that she would be confronted by people in the house, men or women? And she states that she thought she was going to have a big fun summer, but this is a game in a pressure cooker for $500,000. If she was looking for a fun summer, then she should have laid low, played the doormat, wallflower or other typical floater role instead of stirring up trouble and setting up alliances almost immediately in the house. You don't go in and start playing hard right away if you are just there to hang out and have fun for the summer.

I agree with Ctown, she knew her game was over and she just couldn't face the music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megan is gone   

Back to top Go down

Megan is gone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1