Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:55 am

ctown28 wrote:
I'm not to toning anything down.  It's been brought up in the game and makes it a relevant topic of discussion.  If someone gets offended, it's on them.

ok

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:05 am

Was tonight's episode taped because I notice Julie was wearing jeans.....when was the last time you saw her in jeans?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:11 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
It really was funny to watch them immediately start talking and ignoring Julie for a little bit.  If the "final round" is Dom and Cody, I could almost see Dom giving it to Cody because of her conversation with Jess last night and she probably thinks he has a better chance to cause chaos.  She also admitted to Jess that she was there for exposure more so than the game, and she will not compromise her integrity.

What integrity?  I agree her whole reason is for exposure.  She thinks her stupid talk show is a platform to be the next Oprah.  I challenge you to name me one person that ever played where it turned out to be their big break in show business.  The closest would be Jesse Goddard and even he is in  a small time wrestling league

According to Dom, being herself, never compromising her values, and never lying IF ASKED DIRECTLY about anything is her integrity.  She told Jess last night she ultimately wanted to started a cyber security firm and do motivational speaking.  Earlier in the game, she said she wanted to be the next Oprah.  So, who the hell knows.  But, she really wanted to become famous from this thing and like you said, it has not happened for anyone else in the history of the show, so why would someone really think it would happen for them?

Never Lying?  This is actually funny.  She claimed to have never called Paul a snake.  Her fans have been all over twitter stating this to be true that she never did.  Watch last night's episode, multiple times she called him a snake.  So much for integrity.

OK look, I'm a person of faith myself.  I do pray and have my one on one's with God.  If I'm going into that house, that one on one is gonna be something like, "thanks for the opportunity, but I'm gonna have to lie my ass off to do well here.  If it's a sin, isn't that what Jesus died for?"

She's over the top though.  She prays by speaking in tongues in the bathroom,and claims she heard Paul's name three times.  That's not God talking to you, that's you being batshit crazy

We should tone it down a bit. Religion is a topic for another thread and this is starting to sound a bit much. We don't want to offend anyone. She is gone and not part of the game any more.

Thanks Naru
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:20 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
It really was funny to watch them immediately start talking and ignoring Julie for a little bit.  If the "final round" is Dom and Cody, I could almost see Dom giving it to Cody because of her conversation with Jess last night and she probably thinks he has a better chance to cause chaos.  She also admitted to Jess that she was there for exposure more so than the game, and she will not compromise her integrity.

What integrity?  I agree her whole reason is for exposure.  She thinks her stupid talk show is a platform to be the next Oprah.  I challenge you to name me one person that ever played where it turned out to be their big break in show business.  The closest would be Jesse Goddard and even he is in  a small time wrestling league

According to Dom, being herself, never compromising her values, and never lying IF ASKED DIRECTLY about anything is her integrity.  She told Jess last night she ultimately wanted to started a cyber security firm and do motivational speaking.  Earlier in the game, she said she wanted to be the next Oprah.  So, who the hell knows.  But, she really wanted to become famous from this thing and like you said, it has not happened for anyone else in the history of the show, so why would someone really think it would happen for them?

Never Lying?  This is actually funny.  She claimed to have never called Paul a snake.  Her fans have been all over twitter stating this to be true that she never did.  Watch last night's episode, multiple times she called him a snake.  So much for integrity.

OK look, I'm a person of faith myself.  I do pray and have my one on one's with God.  If I'm going into that house, that one on one is gonna be something like, "thanks for the opportunity, but I'm gonna have to lie my ass off to do well here.  If it's a sin, isn't that what Jesus died for?"

She's over the top though.  She prays by speaking in tongues in the bathroom,and claims she heard Paul's name three times.  That's not God talking to you, that's you being batshit crazy

We should tone it down a bit. Religion is a topic for another thread and this is starting to sound a bit much. We don't want to offend anyone. She is gone and not part of the game any more.

Thanks Naru

I said it to Naru, and I'll say it to you. It came up in game play so it can be talked about. I will not tone it down. Isn't it great we can have different opinions?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:22 am

ctown go to admin.

Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 758

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:38 pm

We all have our beliefs but I
personally don't like to see
religion being part of any reality show...
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:34 am

Absolutely loved that Hoh comp. It was something they did on BBOTT, but they added the punishments. That was great. But how fun would it have been to watch that play out on the feeds? I don't even have a problem with them ganging the punishments on Cody. Kevin's logic was perfect, give it to the person who just came back.

What pisses me off about us missing it all is that we didn't get to see the fallout of Josh talking shit the entire time. Cody did a great job blocking it all out, but him being a Marine probably had a lot to do with that. What looked like a pissed off expression on his face was actually him being focused.

Still wish we could've seen more about what led to Urkel being the job next to Josh. CBS robbed us feeders of seeing everything that happens leading up.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7296

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:00 am

I agree Ctown, the comp was pretty cool with the punishments and stuff. I was not surprised that Cody could block it out that well, but Jess was a beast with her focus in that one. And Christmas making it seem like it was so much harder for her, I don't buy it. She stands around on that scooter all the time, so it wasn't any added pressure. Sure her foot may have hurt toward the end, but she also didn't get any shit thrown on her and had nothing but support from the others. Later on she bitched about her foot hurting so bad, but did you notice with people started filtering out of the room, suddenly she was fine and scooting right around. I have not doubt she has pain, but I also see her milking it when the timing is right to make people fall over themselves to wait on her.

I was pissed they didn't show that Jess talked to Alex, Jason and Ramses. Alex and Jason apparently agreed to vote against her target, then after noms and before veto, Alex said she wasn't sure who she would vote for. She also warned Ramses and told him he was a pawn. Now it looks like she only talked to the couples and Cody talked to Paul and then she made her decision.

I absolutely LOVED it when Cody told Josh she had no time for him and neither of them were interested in talking to him. But on the flip side, I would have been interested in hearing what he had to say to try to keep himself off the block.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:39 am

chap5788 wrote:
I agree Ctown, the comp was pretty cool with the punishments and stuff.  I was not surprised that Cody could block it out that well, but Jess was a beast with her focus in that one.  And Christmas making it seem like it was so much harder for her, I don't buy it.  She stands around on that scooter all the time, so it wasn't any added pressure.  Sure her foot may have hurt toward the end, but she also didn't get any shit thrown on her and had nothing but support from the others.  Later on she bitched about her foot hurting so bad, but did you notice with people started filtering out of the room, suddenly she was fine and scooting right around.  I have not doubt she has pain, but I also see her milking it when the timing is right to make people fall over themselves to wait on her.

I was pissed they didn't show that Jess talked to Alex, Jason and Ramses.  Alex and Jason apparently agreed to vote against her target, then after noms and before veto, Alex said she wasn't sure who she would vote for.  She also warned Ramses and told him he was a pawn.  Now it looks like she only talked to the couples and Cody talked to Paul and then she made her decision.

I absolutely LOVED it when Cody told Josh she had no time for him and neither of them were interested in talking to him.  But on the flip side, I would have been interested in hearing what he had to say to try to keep himself off the block.

He knew he was going up, his pitch was going to be a bigger target. That would have been fun and Jess and Cody missed and opportunity there. Who's the bigger Target? Only one guy I can think of
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:55 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I agree Ctown, the comp was pretty cool with the punishments and stuff.  I was not surprised that Cody could block it out that well, but Jess was a beast with her focus in that one.  And Christmas making it seem like it was so much harder for her, I don't buy it.  She stands around on that scooter all the time, so it wasn't any added pressure.  Sure her foot may have hurt toward the end, but she also didn't get any shit thrown on her and had nothing but support from the others.  Later on she bitched about her foot hurting so bad, but did you notice with people started filtering out of the room, suddenly she was fine and scooting right around.  I have not doubt she has pain, but I also see her milking it when the timing is right to make people fall over themselves to wait on her.

I was pissed they didn't show that Jess talked to Alex, Jason and Ramses.  Alex and Jason apparently agreed to vote against her target, then after noms and before veto, Alex said she wasn't sure who she would vote for.  She also warned Ramses and told him he was a pawn.  Now it looks like she only talked to the couples and Cody talked to Paul and then she made her decision.

I absolutely LOVED it when Cody told Josh she had no time for him and neither of them were interested in talking to him.  But on the flip side, I would have been interested in hearing what he had to say to try to keep himself off the block.

He knew he was going up, his pitch was going to be a bigger target.  That would have been fun and Jess and Cody missed and opportunity there.  Who's the bigger Target?  Only one guy I can think of

OMG that would have been great. Jess could have said "well the only bigger target I can think of would be Paul, is that what you are asking me to do?" Josh would have been shitting his pants trying to dance out of that one, which would have shown them that Josh is completely in Paul's pocket. He would have probably spit out a couple more names and that would have given them ammunition for votes. Even if not everyone believed Jess, there would be those whose names WERE used might have believed it.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:24 am

I have to agree with everyone here. On one hand I want the whinny little bitch to go but on the other hand having him there is fuel for the flames when his shit gets burned.

Smells like Shit! Shit Hits the Fan 1dance 2dance 4dance 3dance 5dance 6dance Kick Balz! neener

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:17 am

Naru wrote:
I have to agree with everyone here. On one hand I want the whinny little bitch to go but on the other hand having him there is fuel for the flames when his shit gets burned.

Smells like Shit! Shit Hits the Fan 1dance 2dance 4dance 3dance 5dance 6dance Kick Balz! neener

Like I posted on the other thread just a little while ago, I thought that too, but at this point, it is getting old. On BBAD last night it got to a point where it was just sad the way he thinks he is controlling his own game. There will be plenty of drama in the house with it splitting and then splitting again and splitting again especially when Christmas uses her veto to keep Cody or Jess from playing (you know it is coming) and then the halting hex is used to blow the plan up in the face of her and Paul.

Plus you have Raven who is completely jealous of the relationship that Cody and Jess have and has been manufacturing crap to be in the center light. I also think Mark is a bit envious of Cody at this point because Elena basically keeps him at arm's length most of the time and belittles him quite a bit. So I think we will have plenty of drama instead of watching reruns of Josh every week.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11418

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:06 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Absolutely loved that Hoh comp.  It was something they did on BBOTT, but they added the punishments.  That was great.  But how fun would it have been to watch that play out on the feeds?  I don't even have a problem with them ganging the punishments on Cody.  Kevin's logic was perfect, give it to the person who just came back.

What pisses me off about us missing it all is that we didn't get to see the fallout of Josh talking shit the entire time. Cody did a great job blocking it all out, but him being a Marine probably had a lot to do with that.  What looked like a pissed off expression on his face was actually him being focused.

Still wish we could've seen more about what led to Urkel being the job next to Josh.  CBS robbed us feeders of seeing everything that happens leading up.

He did a great job ignoring him, that is Marine focus!

One thing that bothered me about this comp....some of the hamsters were supporting the "holding" hand with their other hand (at one point douchey Josh was HOLDING his hand at the wrist) this should not have been allowed. I am being picky, sorry.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:17 pm

capricious1 wrote:

One thing that bothered me about this comp....some of the hamsters were supporting the "holding" hand with their other hand (at one point douchey Josh was HOLDING his hand at the wrist)  this should not have been allowed.  I am being picky, sorry.  

Yes, you are being picky! neener

They changed it up a little bit from BB:OTT. In that comp, they didn't have the glove so a lot of the HG's figured out it was easier to hold the sword down by the hip. This took that ability out of the equation. I had no problem with them holding the hand with the other hand, that is still very taxing on the arms and really doesn't make it much easier.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:12 am

Watching this episode now. For crying out loud, these guys cry more than the women do this season
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:47 am

A few thoughts here. First of all there is no doubt that Jess was a moron for not using the veto. But they made it seem like her talk with Cody was the only thing that swayed her to not use the veto. They should have shown her talking to Elena following her conversation with Cody. And when they were showing Paul making those plans about the blindside that he was also setting up Mark and Elena for the blindside as well. This is what the story line is for the week. Paul is not only blindsiding Jess, but putting targets on 2 more people for the following week as well.

And the bullshit conversation where it looked like Matt was all about sending Josh home was so far off the Mark. He was the one saying that they should just go with the flow so as not to fire up Cody because otherwise one of their side would go home. Then they show Matt in the DR acting like he has a brain and strategy that Josh is a bigger target and will be loyal to him, etc. He was completely on the other side of that equation. So even if he was going with the flow, why not an honest DR comment like.......my group sees it this way and I get it, but it could backfire and this is why.

And I found it interesting that the "great competitor" Christmas did so shitty in that competition. This was one they really needed to win and she goes out on the very first one, before Jason? Sure her prowess was supposed to be her physical threat before the broken foot, but she is also supposed to be pretty smart. And it is people like her, Matt, Raven and Mark who talk about this person or that person sucking at competitions? Please!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:03 am

chap5788 wrote:
A few thoughts here.  First of all there is no doubt that Jess was a moron for not using the veto.  But they made it seem like her talk with Cody was the only thing that swayed her to not use the veto.  They should have shown her talking to Elena following her conversation with Cody.  And when they were showing Paul making those plans about the blindside that he was also setting up Mark and Elena for the blindside as well.  This is what the story line is for the week.  Paul is not only blindsiding Jess, but putting targets on 2 more people for the following week as well.

And the bullshit conversation where it looked like Matt was all about sending Josh home was so far off the Mark.  He was the one saying that they should just go with the flow so as not to fire up Cody because otherwise one of their side would go home.  Then they show Matt in the DR acting like he has a brain and strategy that Josh is a bigger target and will be loyal to him, etc.  He was completely on the other side of that equation.  So even if he was going with the flow, why not an honest DR comment like.......my group sees it this way and I get it, but it could backfire and this is why.

And I found it interesting that the "great competitor" Christmas did so shitty in that competition.  This was one they really needed to win and she goes out on the very first one, before Jason?  Sure her prowess was supposed to be her physical threat before the broken foot, but she is also supposed to be pretty smart.  And it is people like her, Matt, Raven and Mark who talk about this person or that person sucking at competitions?  Please!

I agree they should've showed more of the discussions, perhaps they will tomorrow as they sometimes do flashbacks. That was 100% game related. The whole thing with Matt and raven is stupid as well. You would think CBS would want to distance themselves fro a scam that raven is trying to pull off, but in their defense, they haven't shown any of the gofundme shit.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:30 am

Who here agrees with me that Josh is the complete package when it comes to being a douche and a tool? In fact I'm going to call it Douche-Toolery because he is too much of a tool and too much of a douche to be boxed in by either category.

To see Mark have to stand there and take it makes it all the more apparent that Cody's assessment of him more then accurate but dead on correct. "Feel sorry for me because I've been bullied." Well guess what bitch that is the difference between you and Mark. Mark was bullied but unlike you butterball, he channeled that feeling into body building and making sure no one feels like that because of him.
You on the other hand feel because your mommy and daddy are not there to help you out can do and say as he wishes because 8 other people are telling him it's ok but what will you do when those 8 other people don't come to your defense when it comes your time to go (which I my sanity is praying will be soon) but unfortunately you will make it to jury which is where you will be a problem there as well because Douche-Toolery will be on full tilt.

I know some don't like Mark, and that is your choice but there have been times in this house when he could have yoked the fuck out of Josh and it would have been justifiable but he didn't. How many times have we seen lesser men take that rout and get booted from the game? Mark should be praised for not loosing his cool and yoking the fuck out of Josh. The one time he did almost loose it and take that rout he tried to explain to Josh (the pervie whistle dick boy) that like Josh he was bullied but Josh didn't care and didn't even give Mark the say that he takes every opportunity to tell everyone else about. So that is why I really hate Josh.....I don't use the word Hate that often but this baby shit, toddler that whines and complains every 30 minutes, makes me use that word.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:40 am

Well you will get to see Mark lose his cool on Josh on Wednesday's episode. Or at least I believe they will show it because it was part of the fallout after the noms. Josh went into this rant with the pans and calling out Cody (from another room of course) and Mark was boiling with it. He told Josh to go tell Cody to his face and Josh turned to doing his bullshit on Mark.

Mark got up from the table and went straight at him, removed the pans from Josh's hands and made a gesture like he was going to smack him in the head with them. Kevin stepped in between them and feeds were cut with them in separate rooms. They were both called to the DR a little later. Josh told the group they got him in trouble. Mark went and vented to Cody a bit and then Elena basically called him on the carpet for reacting at all. Then Mark, tail between his legs, went to each person in the house and apologized for his behavior. Said he was wrong and man enough to admit it. When he apologized to Josh, Josh said he wouldn't accept it in a pouty tantrum way, but since then has went back to Mark and said that he does accept it and they should both knock it off.

But your assessment is correct, Josh is a complete tool and douchebag and "the group" is now making him believe that he will win AFP because of his stunts.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:35 am

I think the only reason Josh eventually accepted the apology is because DR told him to. You know, like when grown ups make kids fighting shake hands and be friends
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:17 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I think the only reason Josh eventually accepted the apology is because DR told him to.  You know, like when grown ups make kids fighting shake hands and be friends

Yep. And I think they told Josh he had to stop with the relentless banging of pans and baiting people to physical confrontation, because Paul said something about doing that to Cody and he said he is not doing any of that anymore. Paul said he can still do it, just........ and the feeds cut.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:54 pm

Ok, I think we can all agree that they did white wash tonight's episode where it concerned Paul. But if they show Jason's dick move at the veto ceremony then we should all cry foul. One Jason call's out Cody's military service but doesn't show Paul telling him what to say and how to say it? That is a loud, and glaring red flag that clearly says.....the game winner is determined before the game is played. And if I remember correctly that is a violation of FCC rules. (I don't know the rule in question but I do know some reality star sued a network over picking a winner before the game was played and won the case....the only problem is....I can't remember if it was here in the states. I'm pretty sure it was here but I'm not 100% sure.) or some television rules. (game shows that are rigged are under FCC rules right? You know the movie "game show" that is the rule I think I may be thinking of....but I don't think so.)

In any case why watch the show if the winner is predetermined?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:02 am

I started a thread for the white wash because I have a feeling we are going to need it. But I agree with you, they will show everyone else being a complete and total dickhead, but very little of Paul setting it all up. I see they found time for Paul to be shown with his arms flexed calling himself the showmance killer though.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:26 am

This edit tonight is complete and utter horseshit. Why are they so afraid to show Paul as the douche that he is?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:28 am

ctown28 wrote:
This edit tonight is complete and utter horseshit.  Why are they so afraid to show Paul as the douche that he is?

You already know the answer so why even ask?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    

Back to top Go down

Tonight's episode thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next