View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:08 am

Tonight's episode was fucked up.  Throughout all of Ramses DR'S he's talking about how he knows he needs to win veto to insure his safety and then after he "almost" wins his DR'S change to how he's trying to throw it.  No doubt at all that production made him say that shit.  Some of these people need to get a backbone against these scripted DR'S and tell them flat out, "I'm not saying that, it's bullshit"  there's no doubt he was trying to win it, but I don't believe those times either.  These timed comps are such bullshit, especially the way they edit them.

Last edited by Naru on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction for ctowns phone :P--hope I got it right.)
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:56 am

The look on Ram's face when he saw his time tells a story on it's own. I thought his expression was "Oh! My! God! I got this.....wait....oh my god....." I bet you he thinks he can win a veto if he is on the block when he tries...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:03 pm

I agree with Ctown about the edit for Ramses. I believe that he was actually trying to win it, no doubt. I also don't believe that Paul beat him and Josh with half the time, but we knew the result when we heard it was a timed comp, so that really wasn't my problem.

My problem was that they only showed the simple civil conversations that Paul had about Ramses and didn't show him tell everyone to bully this kid for the entire week. The clip where he was bitching about Ramses and Ramses walked in to explain himself, when he left they dropped the clip. They could have easily even showed just that ONE COMMENT where he wanted him intimidated and dogged all week. But, once again they are protecting Paul's image. I think if they had aired a bit more of how Ramses has been treated in this game and then topped it off with Paul and the group planning to isolate him completely for the entire week, he might have a chance for a temptation (again if we can believe in the votes) at some point if he survives. Otherwise, they will keep gong to Paul's minions.

It also pissed me off on the frog reveal that they didn't show that Jess and Jason were laughing just as hard as Christmas was in the kitchen. Cody didn't react too much, but he did laugh a couple of times with Jason. They just can't seem to put in even 1 edit to give Jess a positive spin in any way shape or form. All they show her doing is sitting around kissing on Cody and she actually HAS been trying to repair her game or at least some personal relationships in the house.

After Cody leaves, production should WANT some sort of a power shift, and if they had showed her being vulnerable and how the rest of the house was shitting on her, maybe she could have a chance at a temptation.

Anyway, I was hoping they might show how Ramses has been shit on, how Jess has tried to repair her game and that she has some guts, and some cattiness of some of those other girls, but after the grenade that happened last night, I think the editors for the show were up VERY, VERY late redoing tonight's episode for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:38 am

Once again the edit on the show was a crock of shit.

First of all, Alex was using the premise that they had a rat in their midst like she told Cowboy she was going to do and they showed that on the episode. When she talked to Paul, they surmised that Christmas was definitely one of the votes, but tried to figure out who the other two were (even though Paul knew it was Kevin). They talked about Mark and Dom being potential rats and there was something hinky with them. It was not like Paul manipulated her into that. She told him she was going to talk to everyone and figure how to proceed and they would talk after.

When she talked to Raven and Matt, she told them that she was ready to go through with the original plan (Ramses/Jess), but the vote sketched her out and she thought it was more important to get a rat out of the group than to worry about Ramses. She said she would still put up Jess, but the other one might be someone for their group. She would gather information and then decide from there, but she asked for their support and they gave it to her.

She then made the rounds with people and noted that the only person who was not protective of the core group, stating they didn't think it was anyone in their group to screw with the votes was Dom. She immediately started throwing Elena under the bus (with her riddles like we saw on the episode tonight). She told shared her concerns with the rest of the group. They all agreed that Christmas was probably one of the votes and it could be because of what Cody said to her, but they were not going to condemn her when she wasn't there to defend herself.

Anyway, the ultimate decision was made to put Dom on the block and Elena completely endorsed it BEFORE the noms were made. The edit tonight made it look like Alex went back on her word and she is trying to play this game pretty clean, but still taking shots. They basically shit on her integrity in the game to the fans who just watch the episodes and made her look like a trader. Showing a couple of other quick segments would have showed that she made a plan to get them to turn on one of their own like she shared with Cowboy at the beginning and was successful in doing it. Instead it looks like Paul completely manipulated her and she turned around and shit on Elena after they made a deal on the wall.

Also, why the hell did we have the Raven segment about her disease all of the sudden? It had nothing to do with what is going on in the house right now. I get that she has a terminal disease and has a gastric pacemaker to keep her alive. It is great that she is making the most of her life faced with the possibility of dying young. But that has nothing to do with the game, and the fact that she complains that her grandparents have had to sell vehicles in the past to cover costs insurance company doesn't cover and she has to ration her medication because they cost $15 per pill, but then turns around and talks about how she is planning to take a month and travel around Europe after the show, just doesn't add up for me. I applaud her gumption, but I still say a lot of this "giving" nature she is portraying in the house is a crock because I have also seen the mean girl side come out from time to time too. I am not trying to be heartless here, but some of this just doesn't add up.

And the Ramses/Kevin thing would have been a bit more appropriate if they had shown in previous episodes that Ramses is being shit on by everyone in the house at Paul's instruction. Otherwise, it is just fluff and there were other things that were much more important to show for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:25 am

chap5788 wrote:
Once again the edit on the show was a crock of shit.

First of all, Alex was using the premise that they had a rat in their midst like she told Cowboy she was going to do and they showed that on the episode.  When she talked to Paul, they surmised that Christmas was definitely one of the votes, but tried to figure out who the other two were (even though Paul knew it was Kevin).  They talked about Mark and Dom being potential rats and there was something hinky with them.  It was not like Paul manipulated her into that.  She told him she was going to talk to everyone and figure how to proceed and they would talk after.  

When she talked to Raven and Matt, she told them that she was ready to go through with the original plan (Ramses/Jess), but the vote sketched her out and she thought it was more important to get a rat out of the group than to worry about Ramses.  She said she would still put up Jess, but the other one might be someone for their group.  She would gather information and then decide from there, but she asked for their support and they gave it to her.  

She then made the rounds with people and noted that the only person who was not protective of the core group, stating they didn't think it was anyone in their group to screw with the votes was Dom.  She immediately started throwing Elena under the bus (with her riddles like we saw on the episode tonight).  She told shared her concerns with the rest of the group.  They all agreed that Christmas was probably one of the votes and it could be because of what Cody said to her, but they were not going to condemn her when she wasn't there to defend herself.  

Anyway, the ultimate decision was made to put Dom on the block and Elena completely endorsed it BEFORE the noms were made.  The edit tonight made it look like Alex went back on her word and she is trying to play this game pretty clean, but still taking shots.  They basically shit on her integrity in the game to the fans who just watch the episodes and made her look like a trader.  Showing a couple of other quick segments would have showed that she made a plan to get them to turn on one of their own like she shared with Cowboy at the beginning and was successful in doing it.  Instead it looks like Paul completely manipulated her and she turned around and shit on Elena after they made a deal on the wall.  

Also, why the hell did we have the Raven segment about her disease all of the sudden?  It had nothing to do with what is going on in the house right now.  I get that she has a terminal disease and has a gastric pacemaker to keep her alive.  It is great that she is making the most of her life faced with the possibility of dying young.  But that has nothing to do with the game, and the fact that she complains that her grandparents have had to sell vehicles in the past to cover costs insurance company doesn't cover and she has to ration her medication because they cost $15 per pill, but then turns around and talks about how she is planning to take a month and travel around Europe after the show, just doesn't add up for me.  I applaud her gumption, but I still say a lot of this "giving" nature she is portraying in the house is a crock because I have also seen the mean girl side come out from time to time too.  I am not trying to be heartless here, but some of this just doesn't add up.

And the Ramses/Kevin thing would have been a bit more appropriate if they had shown in previous episodes that Ramses is being shit on by everyone in the house at Paul's instruction.  Otherwise, it is just fluff and there were other things that were much more important to show for sure.

Let them give Alex the going back on her word edit. I'd have had the same reaction I did when watching the feeds. Elena was way too aggressive with who she wants protected. She basically listed half the house. Far too many people.

As far as Raven goes, I was just as put off. I'm sure it will be discussed on Dick at Nite and hopefully I'll be able to watch last night's episode later. But here's the thing with this rare "terminal" illness, if it is so terminal and she's living on borrowed time, how is her mom still alive and doing well when she stated her mom has the same thing. She has also told the others that she also has a 2nd terminal illness and the second one is so rare that they don't even have a name for it. These idiots are eating it up, there is no disease out there that doesn't have a name, especially if it's terminal.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:04 pm

I just hate it when they portray someone or events that are completely contrary to what really happened. Alex is trying to build a reputation as a player that she is as straightforward as possible, not afraid to take a shot at anyone she sees as a target and if crossed she will retaliate regardless. She is not one of those naïve people who say they are not going to lie in the game, but she doesn't lie for sport and when someone goes back on a deal made in an endurance comp, it usually reflects bad on them.

As far as Raven, I had never considered the fact that her mother is still alive because when Dom did her "show interview" of Raven, they talked about a Go Fund Me Page and she looked at the camera and said "mom, set that up" and I saw something on Joker's the other day that the Fund had been set up. It didn't add up before, but now that you made this point, it REALLY doesn't add up.

As far as Elena, she actually DID relinquish her deal for Dom's safety, which they didn't show, but I agree that was a ridiculous deal. If I were Alex, unless I truly believed I was going to lose that comp, I would not have taken that deal. Or, I would have just asked for safety for myself and Jason and jumped off. Let Elena be the one to put Jess on the block. She talks a big game, but if she can't take a shot at someone who she supposedly felt betrayed by and barely spoke to for a week, what the hell is she going to do when it is time for Matt, Raven or Paul to leave the game? Ask them nicely and hope they comply?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:33 am

Dom may very well be the stupidest person on the planet.

First off, calling that house meeting got you no where (remember what I told you about house meetings Naru! neener )

But what was up with that veto speech? I mean you insult everyone in the house because you think Jesus is on your side and he's talking to you? The only one who ever got away with insulting people was Dr will and you aren't Dr will.

And what is up with overly religiosity people pretending to speak in tongues like when she was praying in the bathroom. You come off looking like a fool and nobody believes it's because you are overtaken by the Holy Spirit. I used to belong to a pentecostal church and they freaked me out when they started speaking in tongues. Very weird experience
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:57 am

According to conversations following the veto, she really said a lot more than what was shown. They said she just kept going and going, so she probably made it even worse.

I think she is over it at this point. I think she wants to end the show. She was hoping to come on this show and become the next Oprah with her talk shows and it was actually her talk show that got the ball rolling to seal her fate because of her stupid line of questioning. I think she is showing herself as deeply religious, more than she has so far this season with her talks with the cameras. That part they showed with her in the HOH bathroom was very disturbing and so was her singing in the lounge room the other day. It was the way she was singing and looking up, like she really thought God was there with her or something.

She told Kevin the other night she was going to do her talk show tonight herself since he declined and a few people are going to attend as the audience. If she does it, it will be during BBAD tonight. Could get even weirder for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:05 am

I do believe God is always there as well. It's part of my faith. But what some of these religious nuts don't realize is that he is not going to take care of you in every situation. When I was married and we didn't have 2 nickels to rub together, everytime my wife wanted to buy something we couldn't afford, her and her family would try to gang up on me and tell me to let God provide. Yes, he will provide, but he also is not going to bail you out of making stupid decisions. Sort of like this whole temptation twist, every decision has a consequence. Those consequences are sometimes God's way of telling you that you fucked up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:10 am

Oh, I believe that God is always watching over, but if I were in the BB house I certainly wouldn't think he was in there holding my hand to guide me through a game to win $500,000. I would pray for strength when the times get tough or that I would not embarrass myself or my family too much. A person has to take responsibility for their own actions and consequences, God is not going to make those choices for us.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:12 am

chap5788 wrote:
Oh, I believe that God is always watching over, but if I were in the BB house I certainly wouldn't think he was in there holding my hand to guide me through a game to win $500,000.  I would pray for strength when the times get tough or that I would not embarrass myself or my family too much.  A person has to take responsibility for their own actions and consequences, God is not going to make those choices for us.

And that is exactly my point.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:03 pm

This was a garbage episode. They showed nothing about strategy to who to get out or any talk of flipping that happened right before the feeds went down.

Then we still don't know what the twist is for the battle back, but I'm gonna stick by my prediction that it's going to be the slip slide hoh as all the hgs were dressed for an endurance type comp. It's bullshit that the feeds go down for almost 36 hours when we pay for 24/7.
So much more happened in the house other than that stupid pickle juice thing.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:49 pm

That "fight" between Jess and Josh was nothing to anyone in the house, so selling it as a big deal and showing a DR statement from Paul and Raven was just stupid. That statement from Raven was obviously recorded within the last 24 hours based on what she was wearing and it was when Raven was upset that Alex told the group some of Jess' comments.

And I found it interesting that they didn't show Elena's statements to Josh. First of all, it was her idea for Mark to throw it in his face, but she said that it was just a joke, and she didn't think Mark would do it. She even told the entire backyard when Josh went in the house that it was her idea, but they only showed when she said it was not a good idea. Elena was also the first one to pipe up from the group about Josh and his lying ways. She wasn't really argumentative, just pointed out that Josh's word is only good when he feels he owes it to people and then he ranted about his word always being good. Jess jumping in (which I thought was completely and totally stupid) was more in response to and support of Elena and it went downhill quickly.

Ctown may be right that it is the slip and slide, but I am sure hoping not. The cast really wasn't dressed in athletic gear if you look at all of them. Josh was dressed in a nice shirt and jeans, Elena had on a nice shirt, Raven had on shorts but with a nicer shirt, Cowboy was dressed up in his good jeans and one of his rodeo shirts. Matt and Mark were in athletic gear, but they pretty much always dress like that. I swear Matt basically lives in that shirt he had on tonight, so I don't think that points to anything.

Julie said there would be 3 epic battles, which I am assuming will be like it was last year (Cam/Jillian, winner advances to face Cody, winner advances to face Dom). Julie said they wanted to shake things up from last year which is where Ctown's prediction could come into play that the hg's could stop the winner's return. I am fine with the premise you laid out Ctown, but NOT the slip n slide for sure.

Now I am VERY curious what the hell this "new consequence" that will "change the game for everyone" is going to be. My first thought was sarcasm of course...........Paul can't be evicted until the final 4. But on a serious note, I can't really think of what that could be. It has to involve noms/veto/eviction in some way I would think. All I know is right now with the DOT over and the house started to fragment more and more on a daily basis, plus the drama of someone returning (more than likely Cody or Dom), they have the potential of having a pretty good season playing out, IF they don't screw it up with something stupid.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:04 am

Whatever it is, I sure it will be a letdown. Perhaps production doesn't even know yet and they want to troll social media for an idea from all the speculation that is sure to be out there. Wouldn't put it past them. They say it affects everyone so it can really be anything like the consequence of Pandora box, everyone has to dance when music is played, or something stupid like that. This is the worst twist since the saboteur twist that went nowhere. Seriously, jowls was wearing a toad costume a viable Consequence? Watch it be that the whole house is have nots for the week and America is the hoh. This way production can steer the way things go
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:04 am

ctown28 wrote:
I do believe God is always there as well. It's part of my faith.  But what some of these religious nuts don't realize is that he is not going to take care of you in every situation.  When I was married and we didn't have 2 nickels to rub together, everytime my wife wanted to buy something we couldn't afford, her and her family would try to gang up on me and tell me to let God provide.  Yes, he will provide, but he also is not going to bail you out of making stupid decisions.  Sort of like this whole temptation twist, every decision has a consequence.  Those consequences are sometimes God's way of telling you that you fucked up  

Yeah I've had some good arguments in that area. When someone says God gave man to have dominion of the planet, the animals, etc. as excuses to ruin the planet I always say what if God did that as a test to how we would treat the planet and the other humans and animals and resources? Give them something to think about anyway.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:25 am

ctown28 wrote:
This was a garbage episode.  They showed nothing about strategy to who to get out or any talk of flipping that happened right before the feeds went down.

Then we still don't know what the twist is for the battle back, but I'm gonna stick by my prediction that it's going to be the slip slide hoh as all the hgs were dressed for an endurance type comp.  It's bullshit that the feeds go down for almost 36 hours when we pay for 24/7.

They don't want to tarnish their golden boy Paul

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:31 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
This was a garbage episode.  They showed nothing about strategy to who to get out or any talk of flipping that happened right before the feeds went down.

Then we still don't know what the twist is for the battle back, but I'm gonna stick by my prediction that it's going to be the slip slide hoh as all the hgs were dressed for an endurance type comp.  It's bullshit that the feeds go down for almost 36 hours when we pay for 24/7.

How would strategy talk about who to vote out tarnish Paul? If anything it amplifies how these people follow his every word.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:33 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

How would strategy talk about who to vote out tarnish Paul?  If anything it amplifies how these people follow his every word.

Thus showing that Dom was right about him.

Did anyone see the convo between Dom and Cody? She told him it was Paul and he was right about him. I think she said "we should have listen to you." Just before Julie interupted them.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:39 am

It really was funny to watch them immediately start talking and ignoring Julie for a little bit. If the "final round" is Dom and Cody, I could almost see Dom giving it to Cody because of her conversation with Jess last night and she probably thinks he has a better chance to cause chaos. She also admitted to Jess that she was there for exposure more so than the game, and she will not compromise her integrity.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:03 am

chap5788 wrote:
It really was funny to watch them immediately start talking and ignoring Julie for a little bit.  If the "final round" is Dom and Cody, I could almost see Dom giving it to Cody because of her conversation with Jess last night and she probably thinks he has a better chance to cause chaos.  She also admitted to Jess that she was there for exposure more so than the game, and she will not compromise her integrity.

What integrity? I agree her whole reason is for exposure. She thinks her stupid talk show is a platform to be the next Oprah. I challenge you to name me one person that ever played where it turned out to be their big break in show business. The closest would be Jesse Goddard and even he is in a small time wrestling league
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:14 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
It really was funny to watch them immediately start talking and ignoring Julie for a little bit.  If the "final round" is Dom and Cody, I could almost see Dom giving it to Cody because of her conversation with Jess last night and she probably thinks he has a better chance to cause chaos.  She also admitted to Jess that she was there for exposure more so than the game, and she will not compromise her integrity.

What integrity?  I agree her whole reason is for exposure.  She thinks her stupid talk show is a platform to be the next Oprah.  I challenge you to name me one person that ever played where it turned out to be their big break in show business.  The closest would be Jesse Goddard and even he is in  a small time wrestling league

I think New Japan wrestling and what ever the Indian market is has a higher ranking then TNA does but I'm not sure since I haven't seen TNA is a long time.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:24 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

What integrity?  I agree her whole reason is for exposure.  She thinks her stupid talk show is a platform to be the next Oprah.  I challenge you to name me one person that ever played where it turned out to be their big break in show business.  The closest would be Jesse Goddard and even he is in  a small time wrestling league

According to Dom, being herself, never compromising her values, and never lying IF ASKED DIRECTLY about anything is her integrity. She told Jess last night she ultimately wanted to started a cyber security firm and do motivational speaking. Earlier in the game, she said she wanted to be the next Oprah. So, who the hell knows. But, she really wanted to become famous from this thing and like you said, it has not happened for anyone else in the history of the show, so why would someone really think it would happen for them?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:38 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

According to Dom, being herself, never compromising her values, and never lying IF ASKED DIRECTLY about anything is her integrity.  She told Jess last night she ultimately wanted to started a cyber security firm and do motivational speaking.  Earlier in the game, she said she wanted to be the next Oprah.  So, who the hell knows.  But, she really wanted to become famous from this thing and like you said, it has not happened for anyone else in the history of the show, so why would someone really think it would happen for them?

Never Lying? This is actually funny. She claimed to have never called Paul a snake. Her fans have been all over twitter stating this to be true that she never did. Watch last night's episode, multiple times she called him a snake. So much for integrity.

OK look, I'm a person of faith myself. I do pray and have my one on one's with God. If I'm going into that house, that one on one is gonna be something like, "thanks for the opportunity, but I'm gonna have to lie my ass off to do well here. If it's a sin, isn't that what Jesus died for?"

She's over the top though. She prays by speaking in tongues in the bathroom,and claims she heard Paul's name three times. That's not God talking to you, that's you being batshit crazy
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:47 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

According to Dom, being herself, never compromising her values, and never lying IF ASKED DIRECTLY about anything is her integrity.  She told Jess last night she ultimately wanted to started a cyber security firm and do motivational speaking.  Earlier in the game, she said she wanted to be the next Oprah.  So, who the hell knows.  But, she really wanted to become famous from this thing and like you said, it has not happened for anyone else in the history of the show, so why would someone really think it would happen for them?

Never Lying?  This is actually funny.  She claimed to have never called Paul a snake.  Her fans have been all over twitter stating this to be true that she never did.  Watch last night's episode, multiple times she called him a snake.  So much for integrity.

OK look, I'm a person of faith myself.  I do pray and have my one on one's with God.  If I'm going into that house, that one on one is gonna be something like, "thanks for the opportunity, but I'm gonna have to lie my ass off to do well here.  If it's a sin, isn't that what Jesus died for?"

She's over the top though.  She prays by speaking in tongues in the bathroom,and claims she heard Paul's name three times.  That's not God talking to you, that's you being batshit crazy

We should tone it down a bit. Religion is a topic for another thread and this is starting to sound a bit much. We don't want to offend anyone. She is gone and not part of the game any more.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:54 am

I'm not to toning anything down. It's been brought up in the game and makes it a relevant topic of discussion. If someone gets offended, it's on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    

Back to top Go down

Tonight's episode thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: