HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Tonight's episode thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Tonight's episode thoughts    Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:29 am

Decent episode. I think Cody may have the worst case of first hohitis we have since since Rachel in BB13. He's gonna be in for a rude awakening when someone not on his side wins. I think it's hysterical that he is plotting to backdoor Paul. I could almost hear production snickering at him saying to each other, "what a silly houseguest, he doesn't realize we are giving Paul 3 weeks of safety with the rigged den of temptation"

Josh. What can you say, this guy is a straight up idiot. Earlier I called him Jeremy 2.0, we'll hat was wrong, he's Devin 2.0, the only thing missing is talking about having a daughter. This guy will not last.

Mark. I don't mind mark but he has a fatal flaw that is going to get him in trouble. He has no poker face at all. When him and Cody were talking about an alliance in the storage room, when they walked out he had one of the most obvious cat who ate the Canary looks I've ever seen.

Well I know Ravens isn't going home anytime soon, she is going to be your classic lay low person all season long. I wouldn't mind seeing Jillian go. At least tonight we didn't have to hear about how she lost 50 lbs. Heres the thing with Jillian, while its always a God thing to lose weight like that, when you do it via surgery, there's really nothing to brag about.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:44 pm

I had a similar thought about Josh, but I saw a mash up of Devin and Josea all rolled into one neurotic person. I didn't see him having the guts of Jeremy, he confronted a pretty easy target in my opinion. When I watched his interview with Jeff and in one breath he would say he says what is on his mind no matter what and then I the next breath, he would sit back and watch other people, I knew which one was going to win out in those characteristics. The paranoia was something I didn't see coming as quickly as it did for him. I also didn't see how much of an emotional wreck he would be. He has cried a bunch already and he goes from a sobby, apologetic mess to the other end where he says he doesn't apologize for being "a human being" and talks to the camera and such. He also asks about 10 times a day if they are on the live feeds and has been told over and over that they are ALWAYS on.

I really liked Cody from his interview and even though he seemed a bit arrogant in the first episode, I still liked him. I liked that he said he didn't really want anyone to know what he was doing and seemed like he would make his decisions, stick to them and if they bring consequences, so be it. But then the HOH power started to go to his head almost immediately and his arrogance has really grown, so not sure I can root for him now. I want to reserve judgment after seeing some of his DR's on Sunday's episode. I HOPE they might shed some light as to how serious he is about his little princess Jessica (and whether she is playing him or not, which I doubt). From what I have seen, she has tried to manipulate some of his thinking and moves, but he doesn't even really enlighten her too much and it drives her crazy. He is very militant and he does bring up being a marine a lot. I love the military and thank the Lord for people like him that serve and keep us safe, but some of the ways he brags seem a bit too arrogant for my cup of tea as well. And a side note, Jessica is a bit jealous that Cody seems to get more excited over military service/combat stuff than he does about her which tells us a bit about her.

Christmas is doing a pretty good job working the social game on both sides of the house, but she eavesdrops A LOT and if she gets caught that could spell trouble. She eavesdropped on Alex and Jillian the other day and heard Alex really trashing her. Then she spoke to Jillian and asked her how Alex felt about her. Jillian said Alex likes Christmas and they don't really talk game. She then had a friendly conversation with both of them and did a very good job of hiding that she knew how these girls felt. And ironically they seemed to soften on her. So, I think she could be someone to watch going forward. The big catch on that is that Cody and Mark are not real happy she is part of their "9 alliance" (not sure if there is an official name or not).

My big surprise is Kevin. He seemed like a guy who was in over his head on the episode, but at this point he is kind of a house favorite. People vent to him, they talk to him, they really, really like him. He is actually quite entertaining at times with some very off the cuff remarks. He reminds me of Enzo without the strategy, but then again it may be his strategy to just be off everyone's radar or something. He also gives some very good advice to some people, but will also trash talk if the moment serves it.

I like Matt, but not sure where his head is just yet. He seems like an easy going guy, but I think he might have a bit more in his game than meets the eye.

I agree with Ctown about Mark, he is not going to be very good at lying and he is actually a big teddy bear, doesn't seem to have any killer instinct in him at all.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:58 am

Did anyone notice a certain young lady had her nipples on display in tonight's show without them being blurred out? Don't believe me? Then I won't tell you who but where and you tell me if you saw them by naming the house guest in question.

It happened when everyone went to go look at the have not room.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:34 am

I didn't notice anything. I went back and looked again and still didn't see it. The only person I can think you might be talking about is Jessica because she was the only one in a low cut bikini, but I still didn't see it. But, if it happened, I bet the sensors saw it and BB will be getting a fine!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:58 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I didn't notice anything.  I went back and looked again and still didn't see it.  The only person I can think you might be talking about is Jessica because she was the only one in a low cut bikini, but I still didn't see it.  But, if it happened, I bet the sensors saw it and BB will be getting a fine!

Bingo! And it is for a very split second. The only reason I saw it was because I put it on pause to deal with a scam call and when I got done with it I was looking at the screen thinking that isn't what I think it is...is it? Dam! It! Is!

I think both BB production and the sensors didn't see it because it is a very brief moment, hell I don't think you could call it a moment or even a split second....I think it would be more accurate to say a split of a split second. I mean it was so fast I went to rewind it after the call to get the context and freeze it again...I couldn't get it and I tried for like 20 minutes till it frustrated me to the point I just wanted to watch the rest of the show...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:44 pm

I wasn't sure if I should start a new thread for the new episode or not, but I am sure Ctown will correct it if this is the case.

I was a bit pissed about the edit on the episode tonight. Granted what Cody did going rogue was completely stupid, there is no doubt. But there were a number of times that people in the core group (showmances plus Dom) told Cody they didn't need to know the details of what he was going to do, they trusted him to do whatever he thought was best for the team, they respected his HOH and would back him 100%. He also shared with Mark, Matt and Jess (which made it through the grapevine to the rest of the showmances and to Dom) that he was going to make a deal with Alex, Ramses and Jillian for safety for the couples plus Dom. So they were aware he was working for the group as a whole and it DID NOT include Paul or Christmas. He did not bring them into the group, some of the others did, so he felt no loyalty to those 2 people.

Next, where the hell was all the outrage against Matt and Raven after the veto comp? If it was SOOOO important to keep Alex from winning the veto, why the hell didn't they compete harder? Raven went right after the never-not pass. I get she has a condition, but she knew slop was a part of the show before she was chosen, so that is no excuse. Matt had plenty of time left to try to get more stars on that thing and he decided to stop very early in the comp. But nobody batted an eye. And Matt, Raven and the others knew at this point from Jessica that Cody did not really want Alex to go home, so why would they just drop out of it. Plus Jason was still active in the comp too and if he had won and taken Alex down, that was one of the targets that was discussed. This really has nothing to do with the episode, but it seems appropriate to put my rant about this on this thread.

Cody also made the same deal we saw with between him and Jason with Alex and Ramses. The deal was pretty lopsided, but the point he made about getting rid of one of the numbers on his side of the house (even though he didn't really see Paul or Christmas in his core group) was a selling point he made to all 3 of them. So in theory they would be gaining a number with Paul/Christmas leaving the house. Alex did tell him he would have to narrow his list down to fewer people if she wins HOH, but they would hash that out later.

And this would NEVER make ANY episode, but Cody told Jess, and Jess/Cody both shared with others that the reason he finally decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on Paul instead of doing something easy like taking out Cowboy was because of the line of questions from the DR. He said it sounded like they were looking for comments from him for the show about Paul being a threat, so it made him think that Paul really wasn't a part of the group like he was pretending to be and was actually after Cody. This could be his own paranoia of course, but it is still worth mentioning. Jess said she was also being asked questions like that. The others shared this with Paul and he said that they are trying to put on a show and you can't read ANYTHING into the questions you are asked in the DR and they all just lapped it right up once again. Production wanted this to happen so they would have the dramatic scene play out like it did at the veto meeting, so I believe they led Cody right down that path.

I still don't have a favorite in the game, but I have to say that the twists and turns in this early part of the game have really screwed Cody like nobody I remember in recent history of the game. So, I am hoping that Cody can survive and either get the Ring of Replacement (to stop a backdoor situation) or the halting hex so he can stop his own eviction. After the shit that has been thrown at this guy, I believe he deserves this to level the playing field a bit.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:28 am

I almost forgot, the reveal of the curse. So if we are to believe that Paul had no idea what number was the "cursed" number and they just randomly lined up to go into the room, what would have happened if he had been #2? They royally screwed up what little credibility they had in this DOT curse. At least have them pull numbers from a hat. Hell they could have even have put on the card that since Paul received the temptation he was not eligible to enter the DOT for the curse. But of course if they pointed that out, it might shine badly on Paul that he not only got safety but won't be getting a curse either before it was revealed what the curse was. And let's say Paul was #2 and production was being legit in this situation, does that mean that he would have to give up one of his 3 weeks of safety to use the curse on himself?

I agree with Ctown, they are not even trying to cover up the manipulations of the game. The only positive is that most of the time when they manipulate the shit out of the game, it ends up with a result they really didn't intend at some point and the fact that Paul can't get another temptation now, could be a big thing once his 3 weeks' are gone.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:53 am

Well I loved the episode. I watched the last 5 minutes about 4, 5 or 16 times enjoying it more then the whole show...lol

The look on Cody's face when he didn't get what he wanted...priceless. His bottom lip disappeared, his chin was on his chest and he had the "They fucked me without even kissing me." look on his face....priceless.

Mark looked the most uncomfortable, the most annoyed, and the most surprised out of the pair on that end of the couch. Matt saw the writing on the wall that instant and ran for the hills.

Cody's remark about "Christmas you just got screwed." tells us all why she is pissed. Her laser locked eyes along with Paul's should how well Cody deals with pressure because he ran for the kitchen. (Your locked in a house with camera's everywhere there is no safe place to run. Ronnie proved that when he was HOH)

Pure gold tonight. I look forward to tomorrow.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:09 am

Naru, normally I would share your enthusiasm for the "gotcha" moment, but watching the feeds and how this played out and the obvious shit production was shoveling in order to create this moment just didn't make it enjoyable for me. I would have much rather the "gotcha" moment been that Paul was the replacement nominee and watch the shock and awe play out in that manner. Chances are that he would have stayed in the game, but at least it would have been an organic result instead of this bullshit that production has done in order to keep Paul in the game.

Now I do agree with you that I am REALLY looking forward to tomorrow night. Unless something unfolds in the next 24 hours (basically if Josh decides to vote against Christmas), she will be staying in the house. I am praying to the BB Gods that Alex wins HOH because she is one that WON'T be manipulated by Paul or anyone else. She will drop a grenade on this house and SOMEBODY from the showmance side will more than likely leave the house unless Ramses is stupid enough to choose THIS week to nominate himself.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:09 am

Naru wrote:
Well I loved the episode. I watched the last 5 minutes about 4, 5 or 16 times enjoying it more then the whole show...lol

The look on Cody's face when he didn't get what he wanted...priceless. His bottom lip disappeared, his chin was on his chest and he had the "They fucked me without even kissing me." look on his face....priceless.

Mark looked the most uncomfortable, the most annoyed, and the most surprised out of the pair on that end of the couch. Matt saw the writing on the wall that instant and ran for the hills.

Cody's remark about "Christmas you just got screwed." tells us all why she is pissed. Her laser locked eyes along with Paul's should how well Cody deals with pressure because he ran for the kitchen. (Your locked in a house with camera's everywhere there is no safe place to run. Ronnie proved that when he was HOH)

Pure gold tonight. I look forward to tomorrow.

Now that is the classic response of someone who doesn't have feeds.  That's not a knock on you at all Naru, but you are buying into the bullshit edit.  Obviously you don't like Cody and we haven't exactly been providing many updates here so you have Ben relying on Jokers.  

Yes, it was funny to see the look on Cody's face, but he got fucked 4 ways from Sunday.  It's week 1 and he had to put 1/3 of the house on the block.

All that want Cody gone, he isn't going anywhere, he's the guy that's gonna battle Paul all season long.


Last edited by Naru on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction for ctowns phone :P)
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:14 am

chap5788 wrote:
unless Ramses is stupid enough to choose THIS week to nominate himself.

Oh shit, I forgot about that,he has to state it before nominations. Now not to be a conspiracy theorist, can you see DR telling Ramses to do it now if Alex wins HOH?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:19 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Well I loved the episode. I watched the last 5 minutes about 4, 5 or 16 times enjoying it more then the whole show...lol

The look on Cody's face when he didn't get what he wanted...priceless. His bottom lip disappeared, his chin was on his chest and he had the "They fucked me without even kissing me." look on his face....priceless.

Mark looked the most uncomfortable, the most annoyed, and the most surprised out of the pair on that end of the couch. Matt saw the writing on the wall that instant and ran for the hills.

Cody's remark about "Christmas you just got screwed." tells us all why she is pissed. Her laser locked eyes along with Paul's should how well Cody deals with pressure because he ran for the kitchen. (Your locked in a house with camera's everywhere there is no safe place to run. Ronnie proved that when he was HOH)

Pure gold tonight. I look forward to tomorrow.

Now that is the classic response of someone who doesn't have feeds.  That's not a knock on you at all Naru, but you are buying into the bullshit edit.  Obviously you don't like Cody and we haven't exactly been providing many updates here so you have Ben relying on Jokers.  

Yes, it was funny to see the look on Cody's face, but he got fucked 4 ways from Sunday.  It's week 1 and he had to put 1/3 of the house on the block.

All that want Cody gone, he isn't going anywhere, he's the guy that's gonna battle Paul all season long.

It't not that I am buying the bullshit edits I just don't like the guy. He reminds me of the ass holes I went to school with. The ones that did what they wanted and dame who it hurt as long as he get what he wants. Well he didn't and it was great to see that confidence of his take a direct hit to his balls.

[side note....I'm correcting your post because I know you must be doing them from your phone. Heart and I want everyone to understand the point your making....and...welll....sorry but I'm board....lol  Thanks! ]

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:32 am

Naru, I agree he is arrogant and I really disliked him at first, but I respect the fact that he has balls in the game and he isn't going to shy away from making moves to further his game. But I am liking him more and more all the time. He has no interest in playing the game with floaters, he wants competitors to move forward in the game and he is not afraid of ANYONE that is for sure.

I also agree with Ctown that Cody got screwed over more than anyone else in the house and I fully believe production made sure this happened with him trying to backdoor Paul in order to have the dramatic scene we saw tonight.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:34 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru, I agree he is arrogant and I really disliked him at first, but I respect the fact that he has balls in the game and he isn't going to shy away from making moves to further his game.  But I am liking him more and more all the time.  He has no interest in playing the game with floaters, he wants competitors to move forward in the game and he is not afraid of ANYONE that is for sure.  

I also agree with Ctown that Cody got screwed over more than anyone else in the house and I fully believe production made sure this happened with him trying to backdoor Paul in order to have the dramatic scene we saw tonight.  

I agree and see your point and in fact I happen to like that Cody wants to make big move's in this game. Hell we the watcher LOVE big move's but we also LOVE to watch them fail some times yes?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:36 am

Naru wrote:

It't not that I am buying the bullshit edits I just don't like the guy. He reminds me of the ass holes I went to school with. The ones that did what they wanted and dame who it hurt as long as he get what he wants. Well he didn't and it was great to see that confidence of his take a direct hit to his balls.

Fair enough, but you have to admit, this guy is trying to play the game and make moves, and he got fucked every step of the way.  Personally I think he's an as Asshole, but like the way he plays.  He showed his cards because of a bullshit twist.  we have a decent cast, abandon the twists


Last edited by Naru on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction for ctowns phone :P)
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:39 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

It't not that I am buying the bullshit edits I just don't like the guy. He reminds me of the ass holes I went to school with. The ones that did what they wanted and dame who it hurt as long as he get what he wants. Well he didn't and it was great to see that confidence of his take a direct hit to his balls.

Fair enough, but you have to admit, this guy is trying to play the game and make moves, and he got fucked every step of the way.  Personally I think he's an as Asshole, but like the way he plays.  He showed his cards because of a bullshit twist.  we have a decent cast, abandon the twists

Agreed he did get fucked. By the way is Asshole one word or two?..........lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:48 am

Naru wrote:
By the way is Asshole one word or two?..........lol

Depends on if you have you have hemorrhoids mooning
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:51 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
By the way is Asshole one word or two?..........lol

Depends on if you have you have hemorrhoids   mooning

Too tempting....to...must....resist....temptation......arg!!!! Big Vomit Kick Balz!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:30 am

I whole-heartedly agree with you Naru, it is very entertaining to see people throw a grenade and fail, but this time, I wish it had been Paul with egg on his face.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:26 am

chap5788 wrote:
I whole-heartedly agree with you Naru, it is very entertaining to see people throw a grenade and fail, but this time, I wish it had been Paul with egg on his face.

BB god's willing you may get your wish. hypnotize

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:48 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I whole-heartedly agree with you Naru, it is very entertaining to see people throw a grenade and fail, but this time, I wish it had been Paul with egg on his face.

BB god's willing you may get your wish. hypnotize

clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:51 pm

Here is what you DIDN'T see on tonight's episode.

During the HOH comp Josh followed Jess around while smashing candies and kept saying things like: I have nothing against you and Cody................I voted emotionally.................You guys didn't talk to me until this week.................I just want to have a conversation..........blah, blah, blah.

Following the HOH comp, Josh kept going and trying to talk to Jess and Cody and they kept telling him to stop, but like you saw in the episode, he would NOT leave it alone. When she was in the room packing her stuff, he came in there to her and started in again. She tore him up, much of what you saw on the episode, but she added in the comments he had said during HOH and following HOH about voting emotionally and such. She said she did not want to hear it and did not want to talk to him because she did not respect him. Then, my favorite part and I'm glad it was on the episode was when she told him to have the testicles to just say that is how he was voting. He even lied to Alex and Jason who he is supposed to be playing the game with.

When Raven, Mark and Elena were comforting Josh and telling him he was smart, I wanted so much for them to show those "back in history moments" of the 3 of them trashing Josh on a daily basis. Mark and Matt both said they just wanted to punch him at different times because he is so neurotic and wished they could have sent him home week 1. And Raven and Elena have both complained that he peaks at them in the shower and were embellishing the things he was saying almost daily that first week. Domi was included and contributed to those comments too along with Jess and Cody. I am sick of them looking like the big-hearted, lovable people because it is completely bogus.

Kevin's DR where he said that he voted for Christmas to stay because he likes her is bogus. He is completely and totally Paul's lackey. He told Paul and Christmas the truth about his vote, but they are covering it up to others in the house and Paul explained to his team that it is okay that Kevin voted to evict Christmas because he had given his word. Paul wants him to be able to get information from Alex, Jason, Ramses and Josh for him so he is an informant plain and simple.

When Paul said he was sure that Cody/Jess didn't get temptation this was because he sent Raven to eavesdrop on Cody/Jess talking about they were probably going to be cursed so they would know for sure. Christmas did tell him later, but at that point in the episode he was not sure.

When Paul was pitching his plan for Raven and Matt to go on the block, they were a little hesitant (this was downstairs before HOH reveal), but then he told his spiel that they could limit Cody's chances of playing POV and then revealed the fact that Ramses was cursed (Elena knew about it too) and would also be on the block this week (Paul thought Ramses had to be on the block 3 weeks in a row, not his choice of weeks). Elena then pointed out that she thinks it is only 1 of the 3 weeks, but she thought he would do it this week because of Cody being the target. She said that they could easily tell Ramses THIS is the week to do it. So Paul said that if Cody did actually get picked, win veto and not use it, then they could easily send Ramses home...............CHECKMATE. Then they were all on board.

After some whispering conversations, Mark was really not on board. Paul said they could discuss it later because he wanted it to be a group decision (something Cody really screwed up not doing before). Then we saw the discussion that happened, but Paul was working a lot harder to try to convince them, but was losing them. In that conversation, Christmas is actually sitting in the background (not shown on camera) and when Mark voiced his concern Christmas said "Mark, you are looking for guarantees and there is no such thing in the BB house, sometimes you have to gamble." That is when he stood up and said with the temptations and curses he does not feel comfortable going on the block, so it was time for plan B. But, before plan B was revealed Elena talked to Mark, and he said he was more angry that Christmas shut him down in the discussion. But Elena sided with Christmas against him telling him sometimes they have to take chances, which he didn't like too much either. Then he talked to Domi and she sided with him completely. Maybe this shows why he is actually more strongly aligned with Domi than Elena (game vs. lust).

When Paul was talking to Alex, he told her he wanted to work with her because he respects her as a game player, knows she is smart and they could work together as a "top secret team" and help each other out to get to the end. He said he wanted to do this because everyone on his team is an idiot and they don't understand how to play the game. He also told her that he would volunteer to be a pawn for her at a later time in the game when she needs it, no questions asked, and that would help hide that they are working together. He also told her about Ramses curse saying worst case scenario that Ramses could go home very easily at this point.

Christmas revealed to Paul that she had the temptation but I am certain she picked Ramses instead of Jason, so they must have reshot that part after probably telling her she couldn't curse Ramses again I assume. But they were whispering so I suppose she could have said Jason instead. But she told him she didn't know WHAT the curse on those 3 would be, and he said it doesn't matter. Now why the hell would she feel the need to lie about that? This was a head scratcher for me.

For the HOH reveal. Jess did go into the DR initially, but she did go up to the HOH room shortly after the reveal when everyone was still up there. She wasn't there long, but she did actually go up there, so why couldn't they show that? I mean she was being a pouty brat going into the DR for sure, but why not show that she did muster up the gumption to go up there?

Ramses using the curse on himself was bogus too. Christmas and Paul BOTH basically told him that THIS was the week he HAD to use it because Cody is the clear target. They even told him who was going on the block and the entire plan, so him thinking about it and making the decision for himself and everyone at the table looking completely taken aback by him standing up to put himself on the block was a bunch of crap. That being said, I get they wanted the big reveal for the curse, but if that was the case, then keep it confidential.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:53 pm

Wait, one more thing. Before Paul asked Alex and Josh to be pawns, he asked Kevin if he would do it because "everyone in the house LOVES Kevin and NOBODY would keep Cody over him or just about anyone else in the house. Kevin said he thought he should choose a better competitor for the job so they could win the veto. Then Kevin went down to Alex and Jason and spilled the entire plot of the pawns and backdoors and said to Alex, "why not the couples like he promised us he would do." So, apparently Paul made promises to them and didn't keep them there as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:12 am

Also they glossed over Paul's HOH letter. Dick brought it up on the show and it appeared to be coded to give him help. The rest of us didn't hear about it, but they didn't go over much of it at all.

Take a look at this link

http://www.bigbrotherjunkies.com/breaking-down-pauls-hoh-letter/
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:09 am

After seeing Paul's mom on the home episode last year, I don't see her putting together an encoded letter. But, maybe his sister or friends could do it and the mom could sign it too. I would not be surprised of Paul had something like this set up because he is a complete snake for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tonight's episode thoughts    

Back to top Go down
 
Tonight's episode thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Thoughts on each character from Mai-HiME?
» Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away
» Mai-Otome Episode 13: In the Crimson Sky...
» Joe said "Let's post cheerful thoughts and images."
» Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 4: Connecting Dreams

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: