HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Nominations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Nominations   Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:21 am

Well I wasn't surprised with the noise at all.  I started off not liking Meg, but am starting to change that so she will probably go.  I do t know what she did to pissue people off but she is pretty much being bullied.  First Josh blows up at her for no reason, then in his nominated speech Cody really didnot have to throw in the dig that he doesn't like her much.  That was uncalled for.
Although I do have to say it's much better than what we've seen in recent seasons with people trying to come up with excuses for putting people up. I guess I would rather see that than, it's not personal, it's all strategy etc
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:35 am

I need to walk this back a bit. Someone just made a very God point on my twitter. We haven't seen what's been going onin the house other than what the bullshit edit shows us. Cody is the 2nd person to say he doesn't like Megan so she must be doing something to cause all of this angst against her. It didn't just come out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:53 am

ctown28 wrote:
I need to walk this back a bit.  Someone just made a very God point on my twitter.  We haven't seen what's been going onin the house other than what the bullshit edit shows us. Cody is the 2nd person to say he doesn't like Megan so she must be doing something to cause all of this angst against her.  It didn't just come out of nowhere.

Yeah but you would think with Cody being x military and her being x military they would have a common bond that would allow him to show her a modicum of decency.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:09 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I need to walk this back a bit.  Someone just made a very God point on my twitter.  We haven't seen what's been going onin the house other than what the bullshit edit shows us. Cody is the 2nd person to say he doesn't like Megan so she must be doing something to cause all of this angst against her.  It didn't just come out of nowhere.

Yeah but you would think with Cody being x military and her being x military they would have a common bond that would allow him to show her a modicum of decency.

Not necessarily, there are some assays who believe women don't belong in the molitary,he could very well be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:05 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I need to walk this back a bit.  Someone just made a very God point on my twitter.  We haven't seen what's been going onin the house other than what the bullshit edit shows us. Cody is the 2nd person to say he doesn't like Megan so she must be doing something to cause all of this angst against her.  It didn't just come out of nowhere.

Yeah but you would think with Cody being x military and her being x military they would have a common bond that would allow him to show her a modicum of decency.

Not necessarily, there are some assays who believe women don't belong in the molitary,he could very well be one of them.

Commenting from your phone again? I'm going to interpret that to say "some believe women should not be in the military and that he could be one of them."

To that I say....wake up and realize it is the 21 century. I like Cody but his comments are starting to annoy me. "move out of the way looser" "I just don't like you"

He hates cowards but what do you call a man that makes comments he thinks no one will hear?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nominations   

Back to top Go down
 
Nominations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: