Live feeds and BBAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Live feeds and BBAD   Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:08 pm

Do we have our usually live feeders in here? (mainly Ctown, that is) or someone else?

Because I will be in here when BBAD comes on to chat live as it happens....or more then likely...as it doesn't happen...lol

We can all chat about the state of the house with it only being (I believe) only a week and a half into the game, If POV has been played yet, who won it if it has, who is on the block and why were they put on there, and the annual alcohol watch where we watch them get drunk, act the fool and stir the pot till they create some drama.

So come join me and have a chat with me. You never know what will happen.
See you then.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Live feeds and BBAD   Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:52 pm

I am working tonight, but will have BBAD on in the background with an eye out. I will go back on live feeds in the morning to see who has won what if we don't find out tonight. Since I am supposed to be working tonight, not sure I will be chatting much. But, you never know if I will throw in a comment here and there..............because you know I can hardly resist!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Live feeds and BBAD   Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:18 am

I'll have the feeds but admittedly don't watch them much. Mostly for how comps or if I notice something brewing on my twitter timeline.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Live feeds and BBAD   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:08 am

well they started talking about "who won the temptation" but I couldn't hear a dam thing they were saying. So there seems to be some kind of curse being placed on the house because of the temptation. I think Paul got it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Live feeds and BBAD   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:12 am

wow....10 minutes in and they go to commercial....dam....use to be 15 minutes.....lol

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live feeds and BBAD   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:14 am

I have my feeds on, I can't even see after dark as I no longer get pop TV, but our first showmanice is apparent.  Jessica and Cody
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Live feeds and BBAD   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:39 am

seems that Megan self evicted. Good god why do they let people like that on the show. Does she not know how many people would give there left, nonexistent nut, to get on that show. Dam, now I hope they bring back Cameron.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Live feeds and BBAD   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:43 am

I never thought I would find myself agreeing with Paul but when he said if that kid tells me one more time how "genuine" he is, I'm going to loose my shit. I know when they realized the feeds were on they all had to do shout outs over each other, and the make up fix'n came on out.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live feeds and BBAD   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:46 am

Naru wrote:
seems that Megan self evicted. Good god why do they let people like that on the show. Does she not know how many people would give there left, nonexistent nut, to get on that show. Dam, now I hope they bring back Cameron.

That would be the right thing to do. They did it for Sharon in season 9
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live feeds and BBAD   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:48 am

Naru wrote:
I never thought I would find myself agreeing with Paul but when he said if that kid tells me one more time how "genuine" he is, I'm going to loose my shit. I know when they realized the feeds were on they all had to do shout outs over each other, and the make up fix'n came on out.

I like Paul. But I didn't want to see him back on the show. Good guy and a decent player but returning players always have an unfair advantage
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Live feeds and BBAD   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:52 am

well, I know one thing. Josh is a camera whore. He hasn't missed one opportunity to talk to the cameras. I thought I wouldn't never see one worse then Frankie.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Live feeds and BBAD   Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:02 am

Paul walks in HOH says Dom is calling Josh out on his crap and commercial....

perfect time-ING! God! I miss showtime!....well...I don't get showtime any more but I'd get it just for this show.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Live feeds and BBAD   Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:06 am

Ok I think the next person to push the button will be Josh when the entire house uses his, Josh's head to brake the dam glass just to shut him the hell up.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Live feeds and BBAD   Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:13 am

Try to figure this code out.

Thu 11:09 PM BBT Jillian just told Jason that Ramses was bit by a snake. He told her so she doesn't get caught too. She says whatever the curse is on him, it can have repercussions on someone else. So he said to stay away from him for now. But he can't tell what it is. So Jillian has told Alex & Jason to avoid him - they can talk to him, but not as much as they did.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Live feeds and BBAD   Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:16 am

Well, I got to do some work on my computer and it seems as if...I'm the only one here so....bye bye.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live feeds and BBAD   Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:28 am

Naru wrote:

Thu 11:09 PM BBT Jillian just told Jason that Ramses was bit by a snake. He told her so she doesn't get caught too. She says whatever the curse is on him, it can have repercussions on someone else. So he said to stay away from him for now. But he can't tell what it is. So Jillian has told Alex & Jason to avoid him - they can talk to him, but not as much as they did.

This is incoherent Jokers nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Live feeds and BBAD   Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

This is incoherent Jokers nonsense.  

No I heard it live on bbad I just didn't hear the whole thing. I got snake, and bitten and you need to stay away from me so it doesn't (and this part I assume) rub off on her.

Fat lot of good it did though because she ended up telling just about everyone in the house.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live feeds and BBAD   

Back to top Go down

Live feeds and BBAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: