17th Houseguest....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: 17th Houseguest....   Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:23 pm

This is still a rumor at this point, but it was reported by @hamsterwatch and she is a pretty reliable source on things. The rumor is that there will be a 1st night eviction and that there is 1 returnee in the house, That returnee being Paul from BB18. Dingo did a little research and it appears that the day before the HG's went into sequester, all of Pauls tweets were coming from his iphone, since they went into sequester all of his tweets are now coming from an Android. It is well known that when the HG's go into sequester, an intern is tasked with tweeting on their behalf. The interns tweeting was confirmed by Evel Dick himself who does not bullshit about such things.

This is the one time that I haope dingo from @hamswerwatch is wrong. She hopes so too.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: 17th Houseguest....   Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:29 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This is still a rumor at this point, but it was reported by @hamsterwatch and she is a pretty reliable source on things.  The rumor is that there will be a 1st night eviction and that there is 1 returnee in the house,  That returnee being Paul from BB18.  Dingo did a little research and it appears that the day before the HG's went into sequester, all of Pauls tweets were coming from his iphone, since they went into sequester all of his tweets are now coming from an Android.  It is well known that when the HG's go into sequester, an intern is tasked with tweeting on their behalf.  The interns tweeting was confirmed by Evel Dick himself who does not bullshit about such things.

This is the one time that I haope dingo from @hamswerwatch is wrong.  She hopes so too.

Remind me who Paul is....I've slept since then...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: 17th Houseguest....   Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:23 pm

Naru wrote:

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: 17th Houseguest....   Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:24 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

You could have just said the guy that always said "That's not friendship." all the time. Now I have that god awful image in my head. flash hand

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: 17th Houseguest....   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:27 am

NOOOOOOOO! Please let it be a rumor.  I cannot look at that moron for another season.  Please, no more returnees!!!!!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: 17th Houseguest....   Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:24 pm

capricious1 wrote:
NOOOOOOOO! Please let it be a rumor.  I cannot look at that moron for another season.  Please, no more returnees!!!!!

if he does come back it should be re-taged "The Summer of Moron's" because they would be stupid to let him get a toe hold in that house.

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: 17th Houseguest....   Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:12 am

Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

if he does come back it should be re-taged "The Summer of Moron's" because they would be stupid to let him get a toe hold in that house.

You're not kidding........fingers crossed it is a rumor.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: 17th Houseguest....   Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:50 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

You're not kidding........fingers crossed it is a rumor.

Definitely NOT FRIENDSHIP OF SUMMER if he shows up hand That Sucks!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 17th Houseguest....   

Back to top Go down

17th Houseguest....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1