Summer of Temptation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Summer of Temptation   Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:42 pm

Well it looks like they blew it with the twist again. America will vote for who will enter teh Den of Temptation where HG's will be tempted with cash, safety, power etc.... In other words, this is a way to make it easier for production to manipulate the game.

At least make it a comp for something like this. America should not be voting for ways to alter the game

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1007285/big-brother-s-huge-new-twist-for-season-19-has-been-revealed/
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Temptation   Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:12 pm

Hey everybody! Yep, the long-winded pest is back for this season. I have to admit, I know next to nothing about this season. I haven't even looked at the bios or interviews like I usually do, but I will get caught up quick.

So Ctown, sounds like they have already screwed things up from what you posted, so we already have something to complain about (which quite frankly is sometimes more entertaining than the show itself at times), so I will get my bitch list ready!

Looking forward to discussing, analyzing, complaining, debating and yes even disagreeing (that means you Ctown) with my fellow posters on this board as we enjoy our guilty pleasure of the summer.

cheers1
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Temptation   Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:15 pm

Welcome back chap! Looking forward to reading your amazing posts and analysis! clapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Temptation   Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:23 pm

Yay! Chap is back. Someone to disagree with when things start up.

I still liked it better when they started after the 4th. Between tommorows show and the 4th I'll be pretty busy doing cookout things, but I always find a way to get here and give updates/opinions.

I'm not gonna worry about any of the rumors and such until we see how it pans out.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Temptation   Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:14 pm

Thanks for the cheers guys!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6880

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Temptation   Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:09 pm

It could be a way for production to manipulate the game but it could be a chance for us, the viewers, to put a spanner in the mix to their intentions.

YEAH! RIGHT! As if! I can tell you this much...I was sweating bullets on last night show because I didn't want Christmas to go. Lets face it people she is going to be the source of our entertainment this summer. She is going to be cocky, arrogant and a total bitch.

Cody's stock went up last night when he made it known he didn't like Paul, he didn't trust Paul and just because Paul could save him, he wasn't going to suck up to Paul. That being said he does seem to be the "I'll sit here in the corner, see who is doing what and when, and use that information to me advantage." type....only problem....I don't think he knows what "To his advantage" really means because he could have shown us....with the Paul situation.....how he deals with that very type of situations. Unfortunately for him....it showed us he may not have all the skills we think he does.

Kevin's stock went up as well. He know's they will target him first, so why not take the money and run? And he did good no to tell anyone. I thought for sure when it was made known that Paul would pick people to be safe, he would go to Paul and tell him..."I'm the reason why you are here to play this game. Hook me with some safety and I'll always cover your back." But he didn't which is a way!!!!!! better way to play it! I think even Ctown would agree to that.

By the way the "rodeo clown from hell" Jason and someone else voted to evict Christmas...does anyone know the other person. I deleted the episode with out thinking so I can't go back and watch it.....arg!
You know that if Christmas finds out it was them two....who do you think she will lock her target on?....see...Drama......love it.

It was ballsy on Alex part to tell Cody to suck it but not a wise move because unless he respects it, which I didn't so I don't he why he would, it makes her a target and someone you could aline with because she would be the bigger target in the group or someone you need to steer clear of.

I will say this much they got rid of the guy that I pegged to be the one who plays too hard too soon. (You know every season there is one of them at the start of the game.)

It will be very interesting to see who is the HOH and what alliance's are formed and what they hell they are going to do about the twin HOH this year. I can see Ctown's point to the whole "Hate the two HOH thing" but I also see....it can potentially be the most entertaining thing we see all season long....lol

mooning Let's get it started in here!mooning

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Temptation   Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:32 pm

Naru wrote:

Kevin's stock went up as well. He know's they will target him first, so why not take the money and run? And he did good no to tell anyone. I thought for sure when it was made known that Paul would pick people to be safe, he would go to Paul and tell him..."I'm the reason why you are here to play this game. Hook me with some safety and I'll always cover your back." But he didn't which is a way!!!!!! better way to play it! I think even Ctown would agree to that.

Yes, not saying anything is always the smart move, the only way 2 people can keep a secret is if one of them is dead. If he had fessed up to it, it would only be a matter of time until Paul told someone else. I'd give it a whole 10 minutes.

Quote :

By the way the "rodeo clown from hell" Jason and someone else voted to evict Christmas...does anyone know the other person. I deleted the episode with out thinking so I can't go back and watch it.....arg!
You know that if Christmas finds out it was them two....who do you think she will lock her target on?....see...Drama......love it.

Here are the voting results:

Alex Cameron
Cody Jillian
Dominique Cameron
Elena Cameron
Jason Christmas
Jessica Cameron
Josh Christmas
Kevin Cameron
Mark Jillian
Matt Jillian
Megan Cameron
Ramses Cameron
Raven Cameron

Quote :
It was ballsy on Alex part to tell Cody to suck it but not a wise move because unless he respects it, which I didn't so I don't he why he would, it makes her a target and someone you could aline with because she would be the bigger target in the group or someone you need to steer clear of.

I don't think it was ballsy nor an unwise move. Shes setting her boundaries early, and based on the scenario it proves she is not going to be walked over. Why would she drop and give it to him, he can't keep her off the block, only himself. If anything it was a stupid offer on his part. He is basically tlling her that he thinks shes an idiot.

Quote :
I will say this much they got rid of the guy that I pegged to be the one who plays too hard too soon. (You know every season there is one of them at the start of the game.)

I liked Cameron, but from a player perspective it was the right move. I erally wanted to see Jillian go, but how many times have we seen the smart nerd of the house go deep into the game and then pull it off, there was Ian and Steve both. Ian I give the credit to as he did it first.

The person playing too hard is without a doubt Josh. I think we are about to see Jeremy 2.0. He is going to talk himself up and try to win things by brute force and all it will do is put a target on himself. Anyone who aligns with him is a fool
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Temptation   Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:00 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Yes, not saying anything is always the smart move, the only way 2 people can keep a secret is if one of them is dead.  If he had fessed up to it, it would only be a matter of time until Paul told someone else.  I'd give it a whole 10 minutes.

Are you saying that if Kevin had said something he would have lasted 10 minutes or that his life in the game is about 10 minutes?

Quote :
The person playing too hard is without a doubt Josh.  I think we are about to see Jeremy 2.0.  He is going to talk himself up and try to win things by brute force and all it will do is put a target on himself.  Anyone who aligns with him is a fool

I agree with you about Josh. I personally would not team up with him. When he went in there to talk to Paul about the players announcing they are "superfan's" and how stupid it was. I was sitting there thinking yea, so is someone who is so hyper and full of themselves.

Hell Paul already has his first puppet. "If Paul didn't pick me then it is because he has a bigger play for me." Yeah dude it's call eviction.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Temptation   Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:09 pm

Naru wrote:

Are you saying that if Kevin had said something he would have lasted 10 minutes or that his life in the game is about 10 minutes?

No, I'm saying that if he would have told Paul his secret, it would have only been a secret for 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Temptation   Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

No, I'm saying that if he would have told Paul his secret, it would have only been a secret for 10 minutes

yeah see I wouldn't have even given it longer than 5...lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer of Temptation   

Back to top Go down

Summer of Temptation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1