HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Cast Announced.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Cast Announced.   Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Unless BB throws some stupid twist at us it looks like it will be 16 new players.  I really hope they don't add a returnee or two and evict someone he first or second night again.  These people go through a pretty rigourous campaign just to get on the show and to send them packing on the first day is beyond ridiculous.

Anyhow, here are our 16 houseguests:



Christmas Abbott


Matthew Clines


Dominique Cooper



Elena Davies



Jason Dent



Jessica Graf



Cameron Heard



Mark Jansen



Megan Lowder



Josh Martinez



Cody Nickson



Alex Ow



Jillian Parker



Kevin Schlehuber



Ramses Soto



Raven Walton

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7110
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Cast Announced.   Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:49 pm

HEY! HEY! HEY!
affraid It's NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUU! affraid

And boy how I have missed you all. It is BB season and I am SO ready to dish on the house guests. I hope all of you, Regulars and Newbies's, alike are ready to jump into the BB Junkie house pool and get your opinions, arguments and points of debate ready to be heard, rejected and corrected then dumped all over your head when you find out you were wrong or right for that matter.

I personally think this is going to be a season to remember. Call it a gut feeling or indigestion. Maybe I am just excited to get the season started or maybe I shouldn't of had that second cup of coffee this morning ether way I think we are all going to be right here picking the season apart at the seems. So why not get started?

Now I'm going to head on over to the cbs website and check out the "pre-enter" interviews on each on of the house guests and then I'll be back to tell you what I think. I know it will spark a debate between me and Ctown because he and I all way debate on the house guests every year. You can do the same and come back and tell us what you think and if agree or disagree with my or other assessments of the house guests.

So see you soon.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Cast Announced.   Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Naru wrote:


Now I'm going to head on over to the cbs website and check out the "pre-enter" interviews on each on of the house guests and then I'll be back to tell you what I think. I know it will spark a debate between me and Ctown because he and I all way debate on the house guests every year. You can do the same and come back and tell us what you think and if agree or disagree with my or other assessments of the house guests.

So see you soon.

You jsut tell me who you like and I'll tell you why your wrong! :raspberries:

I don't have much of an opinion on any of them yet as they never come across the way they try to appear in their interviews.

I will say that I hope Raven is the first boot. She lost all credibility when she named Frankie as her favorite HG of all time. Not to mention she's already playing the sympathy card about some stomach disorder. Does this mean she can't be on slop all summer long?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7110
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Cast Announced.   Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:45 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:


Now I'm going to head on over to the cbs website and check out the "pre-enter" interviews on each on of the house guests and then I'll be back to tell you what I think. I know it will spark a debate between me and Ctown because he and I all way debate on the house guests every year. You can do the same and come back and tell us what you think and if agree or disagree with my or other assessments of the house guests.

So see you soon.

You jsut tell me who you like and I'll tell you why your wrong!  :raspberries:

I don't have much of an opinion on any of them yet as they never come across the way they try to appear in their interviews.

I will say that I hope Raven is the first boot.  She lost all credibility when she named Frankie as her favorite HG of all time.  Not to mention she's already playing the sympathy card about some stomach disorder.  Does this mean she can't be on slop all summer long?

No it just means she is going to be the chronic pain in our ass's this summer. It also means she gets to be the butt of all our jokes...you know like "that is soooooo Ravin." :raspberries:

Come to think of it she was the one that didn't realize that Jeff (they one that was interviewing her) was the Jeff from the show...i think. All I know is I could only watch like 1 min and 30 seconds before I stopped watching it...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7110
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Cast Announced.   Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:12 pm

I won't bore you with each and every one of the cast members because some of them it is clear are going to be booted before we even take the time to remember their names.

Kevin...he will be the oldest player in the game and I am willing to bet he will be the first one booted out the door. Why you may ask? Simple they are a bunch of 20 to 30 somethings that want to drink, party and make out with one another and simply will be unable to do so with "Dad" watching over them.

Dominique, Full disclosure here...She is my favorite and....yes it is because I am from Alabama as well. zipit She is, by my measuring standards, the smartest person in the house, and that includes the dip stick that thinks because he is a micro biologist he will be the smartest person in the house.

There are faker in this bunch as well. Most say they are "Fans" of the show yet didn't realize they were being interviewed by a former house guest, that they were in the BB house Diary Room, or thought that players could return next season because they don't win this season. (WTF?) That's not as bad as the player who started campaigning to be America's Favorite Player.....and the game hasn't even started yet. :facepalm:

I still think this will be a good season. I mean we, the bb fan's, have be starving for drama, fights, game play for the last few seasons and even tho we have gotten good game play we have been greatly starved for drama and fights. So let's all go to our BB temples and make some offerings to the BB gods and pray that we get the much needed fix we have all been jones'n for, for these past few seasons. Begging Begging Begging

Well, I only covered a few but I'm sure someone has something they want to point out about someone else. So steep up to the keyboard and let your fingers fly and get ready for the replies Kick Balz! Laughing

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Cast Announced.   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:22 am

Kevin.......he just looks like trouble.....now I need to watch the interviews and pick my favorites and ones I love to hate (and see if that changes). clapping

ps( I agree Naru, they will get rid of the oldest first and that sucks because I think, just by looking at him, Kevin may be entertaining).

One more thing, who will be sporting a romper and a man bun??????

Hmmm, I think everyone sent to the dungeon should be forced to wear a romper! hypnotize

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Cast Announced.   Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:00 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Kevin.......he just looks like trouble.....now I need to watch the interviews and pick my favorites and ones I love to hate (and see if that changes). clapping

ps( I agree Naru, they will get rid of the oldest first and that sucks because I think, just by looking at him, Kevin may be entertaining).

One more thing, who will be sporting a romper and a man bun??????

Hmmm, I think everyone sent to the dungeon should be forced to wear a romper! hypnotize

I dont think any of the guys have hair long enough to do a man bun, but I think there will be multiple in those stupid rompers
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Cast Announced.   Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Kevin.......he just looks like trouble.....now I need to watch the interviews and pick my favorites and ones I love to hate (and see if that changes). clapping

ps( I agree Naru, they will get rid of the oldest first and that sucks because I think, just by looking at him, Kevin may be entertaining).

One more thing, who will be sporting a romper and a man bun??????

Hmmm, I think everyone sent to the dungeon should be forced to wear a romper! hypnotize

I dont think any of the guys have hair long enough to do a man bun, but I think there will be multiple in those stupid rompers

Of course!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Cast Announced.   Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Okay, did some research, like to go to the tvguide site and read about the cast (http://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-19-houseguests/) so here goes, my picks so far are in red and are subject to change at any moment:

Christmas: I like her, looks like she could be a challenge beast, Did watch her video and loved when she said she "made the honey badgers look like hamsters." My fear, she hooks up with all of the strong guys who use her until the end.

Jason: Rodeo clown, overall looks to be a good guy. I imagine he is tough. Keeping an eye on him.

Raven: NO, just NO I sense a superfan floater

Megan: self reports as "low key and bloodthirsty" should be interesting to watch.

Elena: Likes Frankie.......ummm, sorry, another NO for me. Also, mommy pushing for a showmance, ick.

Mark: Looking for love, wants to emulate Cody and Jack.......hmmmmm

Jillian: Congrats on losing 50 pounds, is a Rachel fan, should be fun to watch.

Kevin: Have to cheer for my Boston people! Love that he "wants to be nice to everyone." Sadly, he will probably be booted first, got to get the older ones out. Mad6

Dominique: Like that she is not in for a showmance per se, is going to try not to scheme, lie, or play dirty.......should be interesting to watch.

Cameron: Our resident gamer guy, pretty grandiose is he not? Is an Ian fan. Will call him Ian 2.0.

Matthew: Derek and Cody fan (ick), what is up with all of the Derek and Cody love? Will probably hook up with fellow Derek and Cody fan Mark, engage in a bromance and start the first alliance of the season. Eventually will welcome Christmas and Cody, will drop Christmas like a hot potato near the end.

Cody: Captain full of himself. Must win all comps. Pass.

Alex: The classic "align with a strong guy and enjoy the ride." Moving on.....

Josh: Willing to play dirty but is looking for love, may hook up with Alex?????

Jessica: Wants to be everyone's BFF??? Another term for floater or secret amazing social strategy?

Ramses: I like this guy, he is a superfan who seems ready to play the game. Does not want to be a floater and I love his excitement about playing OTEV (I just get it).


_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9607
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Cast Announced.   Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:41 pm

I began to watch the Jeff interviews but just couldn't do it. I reserve judgement on any of them until the feeds start. Very seldom does someone actually reflect the same way they do in those stupid interviews.

I will say though, that I already can't stand Raven and hope shes the first boot
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11433
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Cast Announced.   Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:00 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I began to watch the Jeff interviews but just couldn't do it.  I reserve judgement on any of them until the feeds start.  Very seldom does someone actually reflect the same way they do in those stupid interviews.

I will say though, that I already can't stand Raven and hope shes the first boot

Same here, cannot sit through the videos but I do enjoy reading the little blurbs and casting my initial judgments!

Raven, yep, already have no use for her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7110
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Cast Announced.   Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:47 pm

Alex was the one sitting next to Jeff, in the DR, in the BB house, claimed to be a superfan but didn't realize who Jeff was or that she was in the DR.....#Asiansforthewin.....more like #Lessthanasuperfan...lol

neener

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cast Announced.   

Back to top Go down
 
Cast Announced.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Official Phantom Cast Recordings
» Autographs/Letters from cast members
» The history of the Cox .049 Die Cast crankcases
» Die cast crankcase vs. extruded...
» Phantom: The Las Vegas Spectacular Bourg (u/s)/Hertzenberg (alt)/Ragone - 13 April 2012: The “Andy Squealed Like a Little Girl When We Saw the Cast Board” Edition.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: NO SPOILERS - General Chat-
Jump to: