Thank you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11267

PostSubject: Thank you!   Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:28 am

Hey all! I am very happy Nicole won this season. The finale, in my opinion, was the best show all season. Especially loved Michelle whining and carrying on in the jury house and Dr. Will just smirking at her! neener

The adventure comp was great! Loved the coaster!

Love that douchy Paul lost, cocky bastard.

But most of all I want to thank ctown and chap for for their updates and banter (way more interesting than the show, in my opinion). Thanks for making one of the worst seasons ever bearable. Heart

Hopefully next season will be better, fingers crossed.

Now, moving on to Survivor and AHS.......

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:11 am

Cap, I thought I was the only one who was happy that Nicole won! cheers1

I started liking Paul about half way through the season, but he was very cocky. You should have seen his exit interview in the backyard and then on Jeff's show the following day. He was a bit bitter and was basically saying that he lost because he was a man. He said "all the girls" wanted a girl to win. Funny thing is that the girls voted 3 to 2, so his little scenario doesn't hold water.

I loved seeing Michelle have yet another meltdown showing her to be the hot mess that she is. Also loved the look on her face when Nicole came out of the house to the confetti, she was VERY green around the gills. In her exit interview with Jeff in the backyard she said she wished Jeff had been the roundtable moderator because he is much nicer. She thought Dr. Will was very mean!

I am going to peek in on BBOTT, but otherwise looking forward to next year. I think it is time for an all-star season or a full cast of newbies who actually understand how the show works.
Back to top Go down

Thank you!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: