Male Posts : 706

PostSubject: Cast   Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6692

PostSubject: Re: Cast   Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:38 am

On apperance only I think Lucy (of gen x), will be the annoying one, Chris (again of gen x) will be the comp beast of their group. CeCe will be the one we all root for but gets sent home. And Bret will be the one we all hate.

Will, Michaela, Taylor, Michell, Jay and Figgy (WTF kind of name is that?) will form the "power" alliance that runs the team.

Thoughts?

Side note: Figgy? Parents should have named her squiggy, at least some of us would have gotten the joke. affraid Donald Duck WTF? affraid

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

PostSubject: Figgy   Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:16 am

Her name is Jessica Figueroa...
Figgy nickname for Figueroa...
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: Cast   Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:55 am

Naru wrote:
On apperance only I think Lucy (of gen x), will be the annoying one, Chris (again of gen x) will be the comp beast of their group. CeCe will be the one we all root for but gets sent home. And Bret will be the one we all hate.

Will, Michaela, Taylor, Michell, Jay and Figgy (WTF kind of name is that?) will form the "power" alliance that runs the team.

Thoughts?

Side note: Figgy? Parents should have named her squiggy, at least some of us would have gotten the joke. affraid Donald Duck WTF? affraid

Haven't had a chance to read the bios yet and really haven't paid much attention to appearance.  I honestly think this is a bad idea for a theme.  Look for an early reshuffling of tribes as gen x will lose numbers early just due to beingredients older and losing immunity challenges.  I hope I'm wrong on that though

That being said, the only appearance that really jumps out is Zeke looks like Rob Schneider preparing for a wannabe ladies man role
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

PostSubject: Re: Cast   Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:12 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Thoughts?

Haven't had a chance to read the bios yet and really haven't paid much attention to appearance.  I honestly think this is a bad idea for a theme.  Look for an early reshuffling of tribes as gen x will lose numbers early just due to beingredients older and losing immunity challenges.  I hope I'm wrong on that though

That being said, the only appearance that really jumps out is Zeke looks like Rob Schneider preparing for a wannabe ladies man role

Being over 100 I agree, lets go old timers....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cast   

Back to top Go down

Cast
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1