Thank you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Thank you   Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:23 pm

It's that time of year again where the season comes down to a close. Thanks to all who joined me here, whether you were just a lurker, a poster or whatever, always nice to have a place to discuss and get reactions.

Hopefully I didn't annoy chap too much with our constant disagreements. I for one enjoyed not always seeing eye to eye.

I will be putting up a BBOTT sections after this season concludes so everyone that may watch or just wants to follow along, feel free to stop by.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Thank you   Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:03 pm

Oh yeah, there is also a Survivor section up for Millenials vs Gen X if anyone wants to discuss that. Nitewings has been kind enough to put a cast up for us
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Thank you   Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:40 pm

What kind of a statement is that Ctown? Of course you annoy the HELL out of me at times, (and I know you do it on purpose sometimes too TeeHee) which is what I really enjoy too! neener cheers1

What is so great about this forum is that we can come on here and completely disagree about anything and anyone in the game but never reduce it to personal attacks on each other. There is always a mutual respect and I for one am very thankful for that. I look forward to the discussions on this board as much as I do the show every summer.

I haven't decided if I am going to partake in the online BB show. The regular season occupying so much of my summer is enough, not sure adding another couple of months is a good thing!

I would also like to thank all the people who participate in this board every season. I look forward to the discussions here almost as much as I do the show each summer. If you were just a lurker this season, don't be afraid to step up and post too, we welcome everyone here and you will never have to be worried about not be treated with respect.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you   

Back to top Go down

Thank you
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: