Final hoh part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8836

PostSubject: Final hoh part 2   Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:40 am

Nicole has won part 2, Paul and Nicole wil battle it out in part 3 and James is still convinced the other will take him to final 2, which it woild be stupid not to take him.

It's funny how Paul and Nicole a keep teling each other they are taking each other because James has done jotjing. They are basically making the argument for each other to take James
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Final hoh part 2   Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:50 am

I think Paul is 100% serious about taking Nicole to the final 2, not because he has been talking to Nicole every chance he gets, but the way he is with James now that Nicole won part 2. His conversations with James have lost a lot of the vigor they had before. Also often times when James leaves the room, Paul makes gestures at times indicating his disdain for him or like he is sending him out of the house and these are done when he is alone, not in front of Nicole.

I have also watched Nicole thinking out loud about how to proceed. I have heard her say that Corey will be upset with her if she does not choose James, but she said she has a hard time giving him $50,000 because he has done nothing. She said she understands laying low and not winning comps earlier in the season, but in the late stages of the game he was STILL throwing comps so he didn't have to make any decisions or moves and she kind of resents it. And she has said several times that if she would LOSE to James it would really upset her more than losing to Paul. She has been trying to count jury votes (which she does out loud), but she gets very little time by herself except when she is in bed, so I haven't heard all her thoughts on that.

It does seem like it should be a slam dunk for either Paul or Nicole against James, but I just don't think it will be. The key votes are Day, Mich and Bridge. I think all 3 of them will vote the same. I think Day will TRY to vote on game and not personal, but it all depends on her spin of things. And at this point I am thinking any chance she gets to disagree with Paulie she will take. It is a petty thing, but if Day is given a chance to make Paulie look stupid by winning an argument or viewpoint she will take it. So whatever side he is on you can bet she will probably be on the other so she comes out looking like the winner in the debate.

Plus let's look at what the jury actually knows about Paul's game. Do they really know the extent of his manipulation? Do they really know that Paul controlled Victor almost completely? I mean when he told Victor to make the move on Paulie by putting up Corey and Paulie, he didn't take credit for that move with anyone. When he talked to James and Nat about it, he said that Victor WANTED to take out Paulie but didn't know if he had the votes, etc. Day's eviction, he lied and said he knew nothing about it to her, which makes sense, but also continued that lie through the following weeks. He was able to flip from side to side to work with people, but he has painted this picture that other people turned on him (and Victor) as opposed to him turning on the others. In other words, WE have been able to see his manipulations, but have the others been able to see it? He was actually surprised when Nicole told him the other night if he were sitting next to Victor at the end she would have voted for him. He then said "well, YOU understand my game but others really don't." So that tells you that even HE believes that others may not recognize what he has accomplished.

I still think he should win against either James or Nicole, but I can see him losing to either one of those depending on Day, Bridge and Mich's votes. And of course we have the "C" word that I know others don't give a lot of credence to, but I think it will matter to those girls at least to a certain extent.

Actually the more I think about this, the more I believe that James will win sitting next to either of them and it really is a shame because I thought he played well early on by throwing comps and laying low and such, but then he just basically became a complete coward and the only time he actually made any type of move at all was when Nat urged him to do it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8836

PostSubject: Re: Final hoh part 2   Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:40 am

This whole "I Don't want to give him $50,000 " is a stupid way to look at things.  It's fine when talking to each other, but the reality of the situation is you want to win $500,000.  Who do you have the better chance of doing that against?  Think about it.  Would you rather lost to Paul/Nicole and say "well at least James didn't get money" or actually win.

I'm the opposite of you chap, I don't think there is anyone who respects James game at all.  At this point, I'm not even sure Nat would vote for him.  Everyone in that jury should be asking themselves, "What did he do, even when he had power, the house made his decisions"

Paul may have a disdain for James, but he's not stupid and then Nicole, welll she has that preshow alliance with James that I keep telling everyone about
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Final hoh part 2   Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:53 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This whole "I Don't want to give him $50,000 " is a stupid way to look at things.  It's fine when talking to each other, but the reality of the situation is you want to win $500,000.  Who do you have the better chance of doing that against?  Think about it.  Would you rather lost to Paul/Nicole and say "well at least James didn't get money" or actually win.

I'm the opposite of you chap, I don't think there is anyone who respects James game at all.  At this point, I'm not even sure Nat would vote for him.  Everyone in that jury should be asking themselves, "What did he do, even when he had power, the house made his decisions"

Paul may have a disdain for James, but he's not stupid and then Nicole, welll she has that preshow alliance with James that I keep telling everyone about

Come on Ctown, she is not looking at it like that all alone. She IS trying to figure out who she could win against more easily. The problem is that she (like me) think that many of the jury members will vote for who they like rather than game play and if that is the case she could easily lose to either one of them. She IS trying to count jury votes and decide that way, but IF she chooses wrong and loses what she is saying is that she feels that Paul would deserve to be in one of those chairs more so than James. WE might see James as little more than a Victoria this season, but the real question is what does the jury see.

As far as Paul, I think he believes he can beat Nicole in the final 2 because he believes many of those jury members really DO NOT like her (which is true they really don't). He also believes that many of the jury members really DO like James (which is also true), so that scares him to a certain point. You have to admit if you compare who the jury members like and who they disliked James comes out on top. Paul also believes that rewarding James by giving him second place is appalling and that is why I think he will actually take Nicole to the final 2 to be honest. And those faces and gestures he makes when James leaves the room when he is by himself I believe shows where his head is at. Of course we will have to see his DR sessions to be sure because Paul is one hg that actually owns his behavior and tells it pretty much straight up in the DR (or as much as they allow him to anyway).

Now as far as the pre-show alliance, either you are completely off base (which I believe) or it is disintegrating before our eyes because Nicole is actually struggling with her decision and when she is camera talking (and also talking to her mom) she never says she owes James anything or feels she should be loyal to him or anything of that nature, but we did see her talking all the time about betraying Paul and Victor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final hoh part 2   

Back to top Go down

Final hoh part 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1