Jury house fight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9585

PostSubject: Jury house fight    Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:39 pm

Is it just me or did that fight seem somewhat scripted?  When I was watching it, it seemed as if both Paulie and Day had this smiles on their faces. Of course I think Paulie took it to far and when he mentioned her daughter the shit got real.  No way in hell would Day allow them to use her daughter as part of the script.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2068

PostSubject: Re: Jury house fight    Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:00 am

ctown28 wrote:
Is it just me or did that fight seem somewhat scripted?  When I was watching it, it seemed as if both Paulie and Day had this smiles on their faces. Of course I think Paulie took it to far and when he mentioned her daughter the shit got real.  No way in hell would Day allow them to use her daughter as part of the script.

Ha! My husband said the same thing!! That whole segment seemed so fake. Even the art seemed fake. All the paintings looked similar and I just don't think Michelle painted the snakey Nicole. I think the fight between Day and Paulie started off as a "planned" fight, but like you said ctown, it quickly escalated when Paulie mentioned Day's kid.

But seriously Day and Bridge to Nowhere need to get over it. Bridge says that she's this feminist and proud of it... So what does she do? Stop talking to a woman because of who she is sleeping with. Instead of treating her like shit maybe they should just let Zak figure things out on her own. If she wants to be used by Paulie that's on her... But they shouldn't stop talking to Zak because of it. Stupid, catty shit!

And this episode just proved my point from earlier... We saw NOTHING about Paul's decision to put up Nicole and Corey, but had to see the staged fighting in the jury house? Pure nonsense! Although I do love me a good cat fight!!! cat
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7350

PostSubject: Re: Jury house fight    Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:24 pm

I agree that production pushed for this to happen. They wanted us to know that Zak is back with Paulie and that the other girls hate every minute of it. When Nat said she would have used the veto on James (I still don't believe she would have done it) and Mich popped up with "more than Paulie would have done" that started the stuff, but I still think production told them they wanted to air the tension between them and the root to it.

I also agree Lizzy that Bridge and Day need to get over it. Whether or not Paulie cares for Zak or is just using her for his own gratification until they leave the house is NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS. With Day it almost smacks of jealousy and when the "shit got real" and Day started yelling at Zak too, she said Zak turned her back on her. THIS is the root of what is bothering Day about Zak going back to Paulie more than anything.

Bridge just wants to be seen "standing up for women" but like Lizzy said, her shunning Zak simply because she chooses to sleep with Paulie is about as far as standing up for women as you can get. It is also kind of high school stuff................"well if you are going to be friends or like this person, then we don't like you."

Then they top the stupid shit off with Day going on camera and saying that she was sorry she let them pull her out of character. I believe 100% that we actually saw the REAL Day in that clip when it got real. I believe she is a very strong, opinionated and VERY vocal person in her every day life so that was a bit of an image reform segment if you ask me.

On another note, Nat got totally screwed again. She didn't get a chance to talk about her eviction or anything. And I think the way that Bridge said that she doesn't get how Nat is a bigger threat than Paul or James had a bit of a condescending tone in my opinion. I understand that she is not the threat that Paul is for sure, but over James? If they would have taken a minute to listen they may have realized that she has been very competitive in the last few weeks and she is 100 times smarter than James will ever be. I thought the look on her face said it all......................"wow, you guys really think very little of me huh." And it was stupid to include Paul in the mix for Nat's eviction since it was Victor who put them on the block anyway.

Paul also got completely hosed in this segment because it didn't show him talking to Nicole about why he was sending Corey out of the house and stating that his move to split up Nicole and Corey was the smart move just like their move to split up Paul and Victor was the smart move. And he took that opportunity to reel Nicole into a final 2 deal. Now whether or not she honors it is another matter, but they still should have shown it. They also should have shown Paul talk to Corey straight up and tell him that he was sending him out of the house because that is jury management. Not that it matters because Corey would vote for Nicole or James anyway, but again Paul was totally hosed on being seen playing the game from all angles.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2068

PostSubject: Re: Jury house fight    Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:00 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I agree that production pushed for this to happen.  They wanted us to know that Zak is back with Paulie and that the other girls hate every minute of it.  When Nat said she would have used the veto on James (I still don't believe she would have done it) and Mich popped up with "more than Paulie would have done" that started the stuff, but I still think production told them they wanted to air the tension between them and the root to it.

I also agree Lizzy that Bridge and Day need to get over it.  Whether or not Paulie cares for Zak or is just using her for his own gratification until they leave the house is NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS.  With Day it almost smacks of jealousy and when the "shit got real" and Day started yelling at Zak too, she said Zak turned her back on her.  THIS is the root of what is bothering Day about Zak going back to Paulie more than anything.

Bridge just wants to be seen "standing up for women" but like Lizzy said, her shunning Zak simply because she chooses to sleep with Paulie is about as far as standing up for women as you can get.  It is also kind of high school stuff................"well if you are going to be friends or like this person, then we don't like you."

Then they top the stupid shit off with Day going on camera and saying that she was sorry she let them pull her out of character.  I believe 100% that we actually saw the REAL Day in that clip when it got real.  I believe she is a very strong, opinionated and VERY vocal person in her every day life so that was a bit of an image reform segment if you ask me.  

On another note, Nat got totally screwed again.  She didn't get a chance to talk about her eviction or anything.  And I think the way that Bridge said that she doesn't get how Nat is a bigger threat than Paul or James had a bit of a condescending tone in my opinion.  I understand that she is not the threat that Paul is for sure, but over James?  If they would have taken a minute to listen they may have realized that she has been very competitive in the last few weeks and she is 100 times smarter than James will ever be.  I thought the look on her face said it all......................"wow, you guys really think very little of me huh."  And it was stupid to include Paul in the mix for Nat's eviction since it was Victor who put them on the block anyway.

Paul also got completely hosed in this segment because it didn't show him talking to Nicole about why he was sending Corey out of the house and stating that his move to split up Nicole and Corey was the smart move just like their move to split up Paul and Victor was the smart move.  And he took that opportunity to reel Nicole into a final 2 deal.  Now whether or not she honors it is another matter, but they still should have shown it.  They also should have shown Paul talk to Corey straight up and tell him that he was sending him out of the house because that is jury management.  Not that it matters because Corey would vote for Nicole or James anyway, but again Paul was totally hosed on being seen playing the game from all angles.

I agree with everything about this post! Gimme 5! Well except for the Natalie giving James the veto. I don't know whether or not she would've given it to him, most likely no... but I do believe she THINKS she would've given him the veto had she been given the chance. If that makes sense. It's like in my heart, I THINK I would totally give a kidney to one of my in-laws if they needed it. And would tell people this.  But if I were to actually be faced with that dilemma like for real...who knows what I would really do. TeeHee

Bridge to nowhere is super highschool. She is the furthest thing from a "feminist" in my mind. Seriously, the way she pretty much did anything Frank asked of her and the way she acted toward the other women in the house, just speaks volumes of the type of person she really is.

And I agree with you 100% that we saw Day's true character when she got all up in Paulie's face.

It's funny you mentioned that about Natalie. My husband and I pretty much said the same thing. She just sat there, and looked defeated. And yes, totally agree that Bridge's stupid comment about Natalie not being a threat was very condescending. And again, anti-feminist. What... a women can't be a bigger threat than a guy? TeeHee okay I know that's not what she meant!

Again, BB didn't show us much of game at all. They were too busy salivating over the "produced" argument segment, that went awry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury house fight    

Back to top Go down

Jury house fight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1